Texas Hold Him

Story Info
Game with assertive neighbours gets kinky.
6.7k words
4.44
114.9k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's play a game." said Sharon, holding up the cards with an impish look on her face. Her husband, Manny, nodded and chimed in, "How about poker?"

Audrey and I looked at each other. This was our first time entertaining our new neighbours in our house and after only an hour of chit chat and drinking it seemed like we were all hitting it off. We didn't have that many friends, being rather shy ourselves, but Sharon and Manny seemed very friendly and outgoing. Even in the short time we'd been in the neighbourhood, we'd noticed a number of pretty wild-looking parties happening down the street at their place. Sharon and Manny are a great-looking couple, mid-thirties in great shape. So when they showed up at our door with a huge bottle of wine this evening, we felt pretty special to have their attention. There was something about their almost aggressive confidence that felt a bit intimidating and, in an even deeper place, exciting. From time to time they'd drop comments that were off-colour in casually sexual way. For example, while touring them around our house, Sharon had paused to note our wrought iron bedposts and looking me directly in the eyes, said, "I'll bet you've spent a fair amount of time handcuffed to that bed, haven't you, Patrick." My eyes shot to Audrey who was instantly blushing (as I'm sure I was too) and then fell to the floor. I stammered something lamely and tried to change the subject, but when I risked a glance back at Sharon she was still staring me down with an amused smile on her face. "Don't worry, kids. We know how to keep secrets."

She and Manny chuckled and moved on; much to my relief because, you see, I had spent some time handcuffed to that bed and so had Audrey. In spite of our outward shyness we were both pretty kinky. Our problem, though, was that we were both submissive and never really enjoyed dominating each other. We just always took turns and made the best of it.

Anyway, we sat in the living room and by the time we'd reached the bottom of that enormous wine bottle, we were all feeling pretty relaxed. Manny began searching through our liquor supplies for something else we could drink. Sharon opened our games cabinet and started searching through it. I was glad I'd hidden all our sexual stuff, porn tapes, stories, props etc in a box under our bed, because Sharon and Manny seemed to have no inhibitions about rifling through our stuff. Indeed, after only an hour, they already acted as though they owned the place. As Manny poured out new drinks for us Sharon found a deck of cards and at Manny's suggestion, we sat down to play poker.

Manny fixed his eyes on Audrey as he held out her drink, "Lick-her and Poke-her. My two favourite things. Yours too, I bet, eh Audrey?" There was a silent moment where I almost choked on my drink. Audrey demurely reached for the drink but Manny pulled his hand back just in time, waiting for her answer. "Eh?" he repeated.

Audrey swallowed and muttered "yes, I guess so," while looking at the floor. She reached for the glass again and again Manny pulled it back.

"You really should say 'please' then, shouldn't you." He taunted. Audrey was trembling now and breathing rather heavily. I could see that she was both nervous and thrilled at the same time.

"Please." she said in very quiet voice. Manny chortled.

"I didn't quite hear that, Audrey. C'mon. Look me in the eyes and tell me if you want it."

Audrey summoned the strength, put on a smile and fixed her gaze on Manny. "Please, Manny. I want it, please."

This time when she grabbed the glass, he didn't try to stop her. She took it and took a sip.

"Did you hear that Sharon? She wants me to Lick-her and Poke-her. She just begged me for it." Audrey looked up suddenly, startled at the way he had turned his joke on her.

"Manny, really, you are bad! Honestly, Audrey pay him no mind." said Sharon, laughing, "Besides, if you him to fuck you, it's me you have to beg, not him."

Audrey turned red and nearly choked on her wine, "Oh, but I... don't, uh..."

"It's alright, honey. You play your cards right and you might get the chance," said Sharon, "you are fetching when you get all shy like that, isn't she, Manny?"

This was getting very embarrassing so I tried to change the subject and take the heat off of Audrey. "The only problem with playing poker," I said, "Is that we don't have any chips to play with. It's mainly a betting game isn't it?"

This broke the tension momentarily as we pretended to try to think of another game to play. Then Sharon took control of the situation again. "I know! We'll play strip poker. That'll be fun!" Seeing Audrey and I tense up she immediately followed this with, "Just a bit. For fun. Don't worry, kids. We'll go easy on you. And we'll stop whenever you really want us to." Sharon seemed delighted with her 'new idea' and Manny was all for it. After a bit more coaxing Audrey and I shed our inhibitions and agreed to play. I shifted in my seat so no one would see my growing penis under my pants.

"Okay, let's play truth or dare strip poker just to keep things interesting," said Sharon. Without waiting for objections she went on while Manny dealt out cards in a variation of Texas Hold 'em. The way it worked was this: Manny was the dealer, he dealt each of us and himself two cards. At which point we had to decide whether or to stay in the game or fold. Then Manny would deal four cards (which he called "the strip") face up on the table. We were to make the best five-card hand out of the cards on the table and the two in our hands, but first was another opportunity to bow out. Anyone who folded at this point had to take off a piece of clothing in front of everyone. Then we showed our hands. The winner stayed clothed. Everyone else still in the game had to take off a piece of clothing. The person with the weakest hand would also have to pay a forfeit, truth or dare, to be decided by the winner.

In the first hand, I thought my odds were good so I stayed in, as did everyone else. When the face up cards were dealt, though, things didn't look so good. All I had was an Ace. Still, I thought, it probably wasn't the worst hand so what difference did it make? It turned out everyone else had pairs. Manny had the highest pair so the rest of us had to take something off. About this time I began to realize that Audrey and I were going to lose this game. Manny and Sharon were both wearing many more layers than either of us. Sharon was wearing a loose dark blouse with a light vest over top, a skirt, fishnet stockings and high-heeled shoes. She stood up, did a comical sultry dance, dropped her vest to the floor and sat down. It was Audrey's turn. Because we hadn't been expecting company we were both underdressed for this game. She was wearing sandals, jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. She stood up and kicked off one her sandals and quickly sat down. Manny wasn't too impressed. "Both sandals count as one item," he insisted and Audrey grudgingly obliged. Now it was my turn. All I had on was my jeans, my socks, my underwear (obviously) and a dress shirt I had thrown on when our guests had arrived. I stood up and suddenly remembered my glasses, which I removed and laid on the table in front of me. "Now, Patrick," said Manny, "It's forfeit time." I got on my knees in front of Manny, which was the rule, according to Sharon. "Hmmm. Let's go easy on you and start with a truth forfeit. If you don't answer honestly, I'll know and give you a worse forfeit. Fair enough?" I nodded, wondering what he would ask me. "Now, tell me the truth. Why do you want to suck my cock?"

Sharon laughed out loud at the stunned look on my face. Even Audrey seemed amused by this. I was floored. "I... I... have never sucked cock before in my life."

"That's an interesting fact, Patrick," said Manny, "but that's not what I asked you. I'll repeat. Why do you want to suck my cock?"

"Um... but, Manny," I stumbled, "I have never thought about wanting to suck your cock."

"Again, Patrick, thanks for the information but you have to answer the question I asked you. I want to hear you tell me why you want to suck my cock. So you had better think about it fast and you had better come up with a good reason that we can believe in. This is your last chance to answer or I'll have the judges rule you unresponsive." Sharon licked her lips and Audrey looked curious about how I might get myself out of this predicament. "Now, Patrick, why do you want to suck my cock."

In the face of this humiliation, the thought of sucking Manny's cock started to sound not too bad. There was no time to think my way out of this. I just opened my mouth and started talking, saying things that shocked me more than anyone. "Because, Manny, I want to taste it. I want to taste your amazing hard cock. I want you to treat me like a cocksucker and fuck my mouth. I want to taste your cum and swallow every drop of it." I stopped myself. What had I just said? I couldn't believe it. And yet I realised I had meant every word of what I was saying. Everyone looked a little bit turned on by all this. Even Audrey, who looked at me in astonishment.

"Judges? Do you believe his sincerity?" asked Manny with a self-satisfied smirk.

"Oh yeah." said Sharon. "He wants your cock, alright."

Audrey, in turn, said "yes, I think he meant it." in a mildly curious voice, implying we'd be having a long conversation about this later.

"Wow," said Sharon, "Some neighbours. Now you've both asked to have your way with my husband. I don't know what I should think about that." She pretended to pout and she and Manny shared a laugh. I felt incredibly humiliated.

It was time for the next round of cards. After "the strip" was dealt I decided I couldn't win and folded. This meant I had to stand up and undress again. I quickly peeled off my socks and sat back down, relieved that the worst was over for now. This time Audrey had the best hand and Manny had the weakest hand.

First Sharon stood up. I expected her to take off her shoes, but instead, after dancing toward Audrey in her sultry way she pulled her blouse over her head and revealed that she was wearing a black satiny basque underneath. It was tight around her torso and cupped her ample breasts, just barely concealing her nipples. She sat down. Manny stood up and did a mock dance toward Audrey as well. He was wearing all black: sports coat, dress shirt and trousers. He ended his dance kicking off both of his black leather loafers. He wasn't wearing any socks. He dutifully knelt in front of Audrey to receive his forfeit.

Audrey was on the spot. This was a lot of pressure and Manny was watching her without a trace of nervousness. Finally, she had a thought. "Tell me the truth, Manny. What goes on at those wild parties you guys host at your place?" It was something we were both curious about so I was glad she had asked.

"Well, Audrey, those are bondage and domination parties, since you ask." Audrey made a tiny gasp at his answer, but Manny went on, "Consenting adults come from all over the place for an orgy of kinky sex. We have certain rules, you understand, to make sure no one gets hurt. But otherwise, just about anything goes. Are you satisfied with my answer?" Nonplussed, Audrey looked at Sharon who nodded sagely. I had nothing to say, so Audrey agreed and the game proceeded. With our new awareness about our neighbours, both Audrey and I were very curious and excited.

During the next round, Sharon dropped out before "the strip." Manny dropped out after "the strip" and had to remove his jacket. Only Audrey and I remained. She won. I stood up and removed my shirt, feeling very exposed. Then I knelt before Audrey to receive my punishment. To my relief, and some protest from the other two, she went fairly easy on me, daring me to kiss her feet. As she sat on the couch I lifted one of her legs in the air and, feeling a sudden passion, began licking her foot and sucking her toes. Sharon and Manny enjoyed this and cheered me on, which made me even more horny as I worked on her other foot. Audrey was obviously more turned on by this than she had expected be and finally had to tell me to stop.

The next round, I went out before the strip, not wanting risk losing my jeans on crappy cards. Everyone else stayed in the game and Sharon won. Audrey was the big loser. Manny stood up, turned up the music, and straddled Sharon like a lap dancer, removing his shirt one button at a time. It was cheesy, but still pretty hot. Audrey was loosening up by now, she swayed to the music and, to my amazement, slowly writhed out of jeans. The giant sweatshirt she was wearing fell to her thighs like a really short skirt, meaning we could only see the tiniest glimpses of the white panties she was wearing. Breathing heavily, she kneeled in front of Sharon for her forfeit. Sharon asked Manny and I to stand up next to each other.

"Audrey, honey. I dare you to kiss both of the husbands for ten seconds each, but I want you to hold their crotches while you're doing it and then tell me which of them has the bigger cock."

Audrey gasped. "Uh... are you serious...? Because I don't know..."

"Don't talk back, Audrey. Just do it. Now!" snapped Sharon, in a tone that surprised us.

Audrey was flushed with nervous excitement. First she approached me, placed her hand on my bulging crotch and leaned in to kiss me. With our two neighbours watching, it was as exciting as the first time we had ever kissed. With her tongue against mine, I felt my cock grind against her hand. After ten seconds, Sharon told her to stop. Audrey walked over to Manny who obviously couldn't wait to suck face with my wife.

I felt a twinge of envy as she summoned her courage, cupped his groin with one hand and pushed her tongue into his open mouth. More overpowering, though, was the idea that I was seeing a whole other perspective of what it must look like when Audrey kissed me. Manny was clearly enjoying himself. I saw his hand start to slide up her bare thigh and under her sweatshirt but Audrey didn't stop until Sharon finally called time. "So Audrey, who has the bigger cock?" Audrey hesitated. She seemed conflicted about what she should say. Finally, she pointed to me.

"That wasn't very convincing, Audrey. I think you might be lying. Judges?"

Manny agreed immediately that she was lying, asserting that he had the largest cock of anyone he knew. All eyes turned to me for my judgement.

"I think she was lying," I admitted, "but only to spare my feelings, I'm sure." Audrey looked at me with an irritated expression, clearly upset by my betrayal.

Sharon leaned back in her chair. "I see only one way to settle this," she said, "Let's see 'em, gents."

Manny didn't hesitate. He opened his pants and pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen. It must have been over eleven inches and completely stiff. All eyes turned to me. Sighing, I opened the front of my jeans and pulled my dick out of my underwear. I'm no slouch in that department, but I knew I was no match for Manny, and I could feel my penis beginning to shrink from the embarrassment. Sharon laughed at the sight. "Alright, put them away, boys. Audrey, there's no doubt about it. You are obviously a lying slut!"

Audrey seemed taken off guard by Sharon's change of tone. I tried to intervene. "Sharon. She was only being loyal to me."

"And you were disloyal to her. Anyway, it doesn't matter why she lied." said Sharon, "the point is she broke the rules and should now pay a stiffer penalty. On your knees, Audrey. Now!" Audrey hastily complied, her chest heaving with excited, heavy breathing. Sharon reached into her purse and extracted, of all things, a rubber ball gag. "Since you're a proven liar, I think it only fair that we stop you from telling any more lies. You can take this off the next time you win a hand." With that, she placed the ball in Audrey's mouth and fastened the strap behind her head. "Now, Audrey, do you agree with the fairness of your penalty?" Audrey nodded her head demurely. "Excellent. Now. No more cheating."

We resumed the game, from here on in Audrey, being gagged, had communicate by sign language. We all stayed in the game after the strip and Manny won. I, again, had the weakest hand. Sharon stood up and did a strip tease for us, eventually pulling off her skirt to reveal that she was clad in stockings held up by garters attached to the bottom of the basque she was wearing. More enticing still, she wore only a tiny black g-string under that. When she pulled her skirt down, she had turned around, giving us all a great view of her ass. Combined with the fact that she was still wearing her high-heeled shoes, her outfit was a knockout. Next it was Audrey's turn to strip. When she turned her back to us and pulled her sweatshirt over her head, I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra. No wonder she hadn't taken the sweatshirt off earlier! Now she was thoroughly exposed standing before us wearing only the gag and her white panties. Finally she turned back to us. With one arm, she tried to cover her tits while holding her other hand over the front of her panties.

"That's bullshit, Audrey!" Sharon protested, "You were warned once already. Now put your fucking arms down, bitch!"

Audrey was breathing rapidly and trembling. With her mouth gagged, she couldn't exactly argue. She looked to me imploringly but there was nothing I could do or say to help her. I just looked back.

"Time's a wasting, slut," said Manny, "Rules are rules. Show me the goods I just won or it's extra punishment for you... again."

Reluctantly, Audrey dropped her arms to her sides. Everyone could see her succulent breasts, erect nipples, and the front of her virtually drenched panties. Sharon and Manny walked over to stand very close to Audrey.

"Why doesn't she want to play fair, Sharon?" asked Manny as he leered inches away from Audrey's breasts, "Why hide these beauties away when they're so delectable?"

"I bet you'd love to slide your cock between them, wouldn't you hon?" said Sharon making Audrey flinch, "Or coat them with your cum?" Audrey whimpered audibly, struggling to stand her ground while her every instinct seemed to make her want to run away.

"Oh yeah, but first, I'm curious about this 'panty soup' down here." Manny slipped a finger into the very top of Audrey's waistband, pulled it out just an inch and then let it snap back against her belly. This caused Audrey to quake and glare in my direction. Watching these two assessing her like a piece of meat was very exciting to me. I wanted to fuck her myself at this moment. Nervous and incredibly aroused, all I could do was stare back at Audrey and give her the slightest shrug.

Sharon followed Audrey's gaze to me. "But first, Manny, let's not forget the big loser over here. Audrey, sweetie, we'll deal with you later." Audrey visibly relaxed and almost fell back into her seat, her arms once more, involuntarily covering her privates.

Now, of course it was my turn to strip. I stood up, simply unzipped my jeans and dropped them around my ankles. My briefs, however, were hardly up to the task of concealing my very stiff cock, which was obvious now. At least it had rebounded from my earlier embarrassment. Remembering Audrey's treatment, I forced my self to stand straight with my arms at my side, feeling the slight discomfort of the head of my cock peeking out of my waistband.

"There Audrey," said Manny, "That's how it's done. See how your husband isn't trying to hide his tiny little penis? That's how you should have followed the rules of the game. Patrick, you put your wife to shame. Now get down on your fucking knees for your dare."

Gingerly, I knelt before Manny to receive whatever new indignity he had in mind.

"Patrick," he began, "I dare you to go to your porn collection -don't even try to pretend you don't have one- and bring back the raunchiest, kinkiest, most personally embarrassing item you have to show us all."

12