Texas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a happy, satisfied grin on his face while he watched me and I leaned over and kissed him softly, "Thanks for that...your cum on my pussy feels so good; I'll be cumming again in another minute or so...I hope you don't mind me getting off again," I said with a grin.

"I don't mind at all! In fact...I think I'm going to move for a better view," Jason said with a grin as he again positioned himself between my legs, this time his cock limp between his legs as he watched me tease my pussy.

I sighed with pleasure as I softly stroked my slit, picking up our combined juices, before bringing it up and slowly rubbing my clit.

It didn't take long before my soft moans and sighs turned into screams of pleasure as my third orgasm approached, "Oh god Jason I'm gunna cum again soon...so close now...so close!" I cried out. Then I heard him moan and looked down to see that while I'd been lost in my own pleasure he'd been stroking his cock and was miraculously hard again!

Seeing his cock hard and ready in his hand made me moan and arch my body upwards. At that moment I felt Jason take hold of my wrist and pull my hand away from my pussy. Suddenly I could feel his hard cock against my pussy, "Oh god yes Jason! Please! Fuck me Jason!" I begged as I pressed my body up into his.

Jason then shoved his cock all the way inside my wet pussy in one swift motion, making both of us cry out in pleasure. He held himself there; his cock buried deep inside my pussy, for just a moment before he pulled back to start a rhythm.

The moment he pulled back I slipped my hand back between our bodies and began rubbing my clit again as I hooked my ankles together behind his back, pulling his cock deep inside my pussy.

No word other than fucking can describe what we did then. Jason had his hands on my hips; pulling my body up towards his while I pulled him down into me with my legs, all the while my hand kept rubbing my clit between our frantic bodies.

Between the sensations of my hand on my clit, his cock pounding into my pussy over and over again, so hard and so fast while I felt his hands on my hips, pulling and pushing at me, digging into my flesh and giving me that glorious mixture of pleasure and pain I was in a state of almost constant orgasm. As soon as one orgasm began to fade another crashed down into me and tore more wordless screams from my throat.

Finally my clit couldn't take any more and I pulled my hand from between our bodies and raised it to my lips. I was looking up into his eyes, smiling while he continued to pound his cock deep into my pussy while I raised my fingers to my lips and sucked off the remains of the delicious mixture of our cum.

Jason groaned and shoved his cock even deeper inside my pussy and held there for a moment before he suddenly pulled his cock out of my pussy. I slipped my fingers from my lips and whimpered in protest. Then I saw his hand move down to stroke his cock as he aimed it once more at my waiting pussy and I smiled up at him.

I reached my hand down and rubbed the wet lips of my pussy while I looked up into his face, "That's it Jason, cum all over my pussy again for me!" I pleaded, with a voice gone hoarse from screaming.

That's all the encouragement he needed as he gripped my hip tightly with one hand and aimed his cock at my pussy with the other. I moaned my pleasure as I watched and felt him cum once again; though this time the first couple squirts made it up to my tits with only the last couple landing on my aching pussy.

Jason stayed there, kneeling between my legs, for a couple minutes, just smiling down at me and watching me luxuriate in the sensation of rubbing his cum into the warm skin of my tits and pussy. Finally he lay down beside me and pulled me towards him for a soft kiss.

We lay there like that, my head resting against his chest, his arms wrapped around me and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of Jason swearing, "Shit! We slept through our dinner reservation!" I turned over and looked at the clock; it was almost one in the morning.

I placed my hand on his chest, "its okay. I don't know about you, but I'd take what we did over dinner anytime!"

Jason smiled down at me before he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, "True enough. But now it's too late to get anything decent and I'm hungry. I wonder if they do room service this late."

Turned out they did room service until two o'clock so we were in luck. Jason was insistent that I try some real Louisiana cooking so he ordered Fried Catfish and Crawfish Etouffée for us to share.

While we waited for the food to arrive, I brushed my still damp hair and tied it back into a braid and donned my robe so one of us would be decent enough to answer the door when the food arrived.

Soon we lay in bed eating, drinking and talking. It felt so natural and comfortable that neither of us seemed to have any reservations, hesitations or insecurities left.

When we'd eaten and drank our fill we crawled under the covers again and cuddled into the warmth and comfort of each others arms. We lay there holding each other and talking until eventually we both fell asleep once more.

I woke up to feel Jason's body as a warm presence behind me. We'd switched positions in the night and now he was spooning me. I sighed contently and moved closer against his body, causing me to feel his 'morning wood' hard against my ass.

The sensation sent a thrill through my body and a small moan escaped my lips. I began moving my hips, pressing my ass against his cock in a circular motion. The movements had the desired effect, making his cock stiffen even more against my ass; his arms moved around me and pulled me closer to him and he gave a soft moan as he awoke to realize what I was doing.

I felt his soft kiss against the back of my neck, "Now that's a wonderful way to be woken up!" he whispered to me as he pressed his cock harder against my ass.

I moaned and pressed back into his cock harder, "I thought you might like that. How about a little morning romp in the hay?" I asked playfully.

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," Jason murmured as he nuzzled the back of my neck, "But," he said, suddenly putting his hand on my hip to stop my motions as he pulled his lower body away from mine, "It's past ten and we have plans."

I whimpered my disappointment as I felt him kiss the back of my neck again, "Come on now, get dressed," he said before he gave a light smack to my ass and got out of bed.

It may have been the middle of November which meant winter for Jason, but it was around 65*F which equalled about 20*C which was like summer weather for me, so while Jason put on his jeans and T-shirt and jacket I slipped into a breezy black peasant skirt which went down to mid calf and a matching black ¾ length sleeve shirt with a very deep V cut neckline which met the empire waist.

It took me just five minutes to brush my hair and leave it down, as usual, and put on my basic makeup of foundation, a little eye shadow, mascara and light lip gloss. Jason thought it was hilarious that I was wearing flip flops in November, but I wore them anyways.

We went out for brunch and once again I let Jason order for me. We shared a large omelette filled with cheese and sausage. Then we wandered around town for hours while Jason regaled me with stories of moments of interest in his life from various places.


Around three o'clock in the afternoon, we found ourselves in a lovely little café where I drank a delicious iced coffee while Jason sipped a frothy cappuccino as we sat beside each other talking in hushed tones.

"So...do you still have no expectations?" Jason asked as he put his hand on my knee.

"Expectations...no. Hopes...yes."

"Oh? And what kind of hopes do you have?"

"Well, I hope we're able to do what we did last night one more time before I leave tonight."

"Oh?" Jason said as I felt him begin to slowly push my skirt up my leg, "you liked what we did last night, did you?"

"How could I not!?" I asked and laughed softly before leaning in to give him a quick kiss.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did too. And I hope we can do it again," then I felt the hem of my skirt reach my knee, then felt his hand warm against my thigh, "and soon."

I gave a soft little moan, "Mmm...me too. Though I would like to see more of this beautiful city. Maybe we should forego the hotel room and just do more sightseeing," I said teasingly as I nuzzled his neck.

His fingers were creeping higher and higher up my inner thigh, causing my breath to catch and my legs to widen, "We can do more sightseeing...if that's what you really want," Jason whispered to me as his fingertips brushed the edge of my panties, "Mmm, a satin thong...what a nice little surprise," he murmured as he turned to kiss me.

As we kissed I felt his fingers begin to trace my pussy lips through my panties and I had to fight back the urge to moan against his lips.

Jason pulled back from the kiss and whispered against my lips while his fingers kept teasing my pussy through the thin satin, "you feel awfully warm and wet...are you sure you want to go sightseeing?"

I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair and murmured into his ear, "No. I think I've had enough sightseeing. I think we should go back to my hotel room now."

Jason continued to tease my pussy as he whispered; "Now, what ever would we do in your hotel room?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I could get a chance to suck that nice hard cock of yours, maybe you could taste how wet you've made my pussy, maybe you could fuck my brains out!" I whispered hoarsely into his ear as I pressed my aching pussy hard against his hand.

Jason gave a light kiss to my cheek and with his other hand took a sip off his drink, "well when you put it that way...why don't you finish your drink and then we'll go?"

I almost growled my frustration, "Please! Now! I want to go now!" I begged as I pressed my own hand against his into my wet pussy.

"Come on now, it's a beautiful day and I'm having so much fun. Finish your drink and then we'll go back," Jason replied with a wicked grin on his face as he pressed one finger deeper against my wet slit through the satin thong.

I dug my nails into his thigh under the table to keep from screaming my pleasure and frustration, which only made him grin more as he took another sip of his drink.

Jason continued to tease my pussy mercilessly for the next ten minutes while I did my best to control my facial expressions and sounds and drank down the last of my iced coffee.

We walked back to the hotel with Jason's arm around my shoulder. Occasionally he'd move his hand so I could get a whiff of my pussy on his fingers and I would moan softly under my breath and Jason would chuckle.

The clock in the lobby said it was almost four o'clock when we walked in. I was hoping we'd be alone in the elevator so I could get a chance to tease him, but unfortunately another couple joined us and I was forced to behave until we got to the room.

The second the door closed, I wrapped my arms around Jason's neck and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him deeply and passionately as I walked backwards towards the bed. When I felt the bed against the backs of my knees I stopped and pushed the skirt and slip down off my hips and kicked them aside. Then I pulled back from the kiss and pulled the shirt and my bra over my head in one motion, leaving me standing at the foot of the bed in nothing but the black satin thong.

Jason pressed his body close to mine and gave a slight pressure to my shoulders letting me know he wanted me to lie down. I moved up the bed and lay down in the center, staring up at Jason as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped his jeans and boxer briefs off. Then he held one of my ankles in each of his hands and slowly opened my legs wide.

I watched him crawl up the bed between my legs and knew what he had planned for me and I moaned in anticipation and arched my hips upwards. Jason grabbed hold of my arched hips and I looked down into his eyes, his face just inches away from my panty clad pussy. Then he bent his head down and pressed his lips against my pussy through the thin satin and moaned, "God your pussy is so wet! Your thong is practically soaked!"

I moaned and pressed my pussy against his face, "Mmm...that's because you got me all worked up teasing my pussy in the café."

Jason looked up at me then, a mischievous gleam in his eye, "Awww...did I get you all hot and bothered and make you cream your panties?"

I moaned and arched my hips again in response and heard him give a low, masculine chuckle, "well then, I'll just have to do something about that...perhaps I'll finally let you cum."

I moaned again and felt Jason move the thong to the side and press his tongue against my wet slit. I moaned and bucked against his face and let out a low scream of pleasure when his tongue found my clit.

Within minutes I was cumming from Jason's mouth and tongue on my clit. My hands were in his hair, keeping his mouth locked onto my clit as I rode out the orgasm. Finally as the orgasm subsided I released his head and felt his tongue begin to make slow circles around my clit, teasing me up to another orgasm.

Then I heard a noise and glanced over to find Jason fumbling blindly in the nightstand until his hands closed around my vibrator which I'd brought on the off chance we didn't end up in bed together. Again I could see what he had planed and it made my body tingle with anticipation as I bucked my hips and pressed my clit against his tongue.

Seconds later I felt one of his fingers against my pussy, for a moment I felt disappointment but then he pressed them deep inside my cunt and I cried out, "Yes Jason! Please! Finger fuck me while you suck on my clit! Please! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!" I cried out while my hips bucked against his finger and his warm mouth.

It didn't take long until I was cumming again, my pussy clamping hard around his finger and my hands in his hair again, shoving his face into my wet pussy, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Suck my clit Jason! Suck it hard! Yes shove that finger deep in my cunt! Fuck me nice and hard with it! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Fuck that's it! Fuck yes Jason! I'm gunna cum! Here it cums!!! I'm cummmmminnnnggggg!!!" I screamed as I felt his finger press against my gspot and make my body shudder with the force of the orgasm as I squirted my cum into the palm of his hand.

My legs and hands fell to the bed as my body shook with intense aftershocks from the powerful orgasm. I looked down to see Jason lapping up the cum oozing from my pussy while he smiled up at me. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair and smiled down at him.

Then I felt his tongue flick across my clit and I moaned softly. He did it again, and again, and again until I was moaning continually and found myself once more on the path to orgasm.

Soon I felt his finger again pressing against my cunt and I opened my legs wide for him. I moaned as he shoved his finger deep inside me and whimpered in protest when he pulled it completely out of me. I looked down to see him holding the vibrator up and moaned when I felt him position it against my aching cunt. I arched my hips up to meet it as he pushed it deep inside my pussy.

I moaned softly as I began fucking the vibrator he held deep inside my pussy. Then I cried out in pleasure and surprise when at the same moment Jason locked his lips around my clit and pressed his finger, which was wet from being inside my pussy, against my ass.

"Fuck yes!" I cried out, "Yes Jason Yes! Don't stop! Fuck my pussy and my ass so hard and suck on my clit! Fuck it feels so good!!! Please Jason! Please make me cum nice and hard while you fuck my pussy and my ass! Yes! Yes! Suck my clit nice and hard! Yes! Just like that! Oh god yes! Don't stop Jason! Pound my pussy and my ass baby! Fuck yes! Yes! YEEESSSSS!!!" I cried out as another intense orgasm overtook my body and made me scream and writhe in pleasure.

I gave soft little whimpering sounds as Jason withdrew his finger from my ass, then the vibrator from my pussy. As the orgasm subsided my clit felt too sensitive and I gave a soft tug on his hair with my hand letting him know my clit couldn't take anymore attention right now.

Jason moved up my body and leaned down to kiss me; letting me taste my pussy on his lips and tongue. I moaned at the smell and taste of my juices and kissed him deeper still.

Soon I feel Jason position his body so his throbbing cock was pressed against my pussy. I moaned into his mouth and spread my legs for him, feeling his cock press against my wet slit and still sensitive clit. Jason started a slow rhythm, rubbing his cock back and forth against my pussy, making me hotter and wetter by the second.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and pulled my lips from his. I pressed my pussy up against his hard cock, "Please Jason, I want to feel your cock deep inside my pussy. Please Jason...fuck me!" I plead.

He smiled down at me and manoeuvred me so my ass was at the very edge of the bed. The he stood up beside the bed and positioned his cock against my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and used my legs to pull his cock deep inside my pussy.

He held there for a minute, his cock buried deep inside my pussy, relishing in the sensation of my pussy muscles fucking his cock while I looked up into his eyes and moaned for him. Then he began to ever so slowly start fucking me. His cock moving so slowly in and out of my pussy; no matter how urgently my legs tried and pull him into me, no matter how much I begged for more.

He teased me, fucking me so slowly for over ten minutes until I moved my hand down to my clit and started rubbing it, causing my pussy muscles to clamp down on his cock hard and start fucking him from the inside. He cried out above me and suddenly his hands were on my hips, digging into my flesh, as his cock began to pound my pussy so hard and fast the intensity of it alone made me scream as an orgasm ripped through my body.

With my hand on my clit and Jason's cock relentlessly pounding my pussy harder and faster my orgasms started coming one after the other until I was lost in a haze of pleasure, my throat hoarse from screaming, my body feeling like one giant throbbing organ of bliss.

I glanced up at Jason and our eyes met and I knew he was close to cumming. That look in his eyes set me off again and I started cumming once again around his hard cock. Just as my orgasm began to subside I felt Jason pull his cock out of my pussy. I looked up to protest and saw him getting on the bed and within seconds he was straddling my chest and stroking his cock.

The sight made me moan and I lifted my head and took his cock in my mouth, tasting my own pussy juice mixed with his precum. I moaned as I took his cock deep in my mouth and sucked the juices off him. I pulled my mouth off his cock and moved my hand to his balls, cupping and massaging them while I looked up into his eyes, "God your cock tastes good when it's fresh from fucking my pussy! Mmm and your cock looks so nice and hard...your balls feel so warm and full of cum. I want you to cum for me Jason...I want to watch you stroke that hard cock for me and cum all over my tits and my face. Cum for me Jason. Please...cum for me!" I snaked my tongue out to lick up a drop of precum and that sent him over the edge and I felt his hot cum splash against my lips, chin, neck and tits while he moaned above me.

Jason stayed above me, still and breathing deep for a moment. Then he looked down at me and smiled. I licked his cum from my lips while I looked up at him and he smiled wider. I felt his fingers scooping up gobs of his cum and felt him rub the warm cum against my stiff nipples, making me moan beneath him, which just made him smile more.