Texas Jack Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers

"Just what do you two have in mind?" Rhett asked, unbuckling his gun belt and flopping down in a chair.

"Wouldn't TWO women make the trip more, interesting?" Kelly grinned, "Show him, Honey." Kelly urged.

Peg stood and shrugged her shirt off, letting it slip slowly down her arms. Her breasts were young and firm, smaller than Kelly's, but inviting none the less. She turned, showing the crisscross marks left by Pete's whip, and the small, angry burn marks he had given her. Next she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them slowly down over the round flare of her hips. Her back was to him, so the first thing Rhett saw were the dimples above her firm, heart shaped ass as she wiggled it, pushing her tight jeans down the long columns of her legs. When she turned again to face Rhett, her eyes were bright with excitement, her dark nipples starting to swell and grow erect, as was Rhett's cock. "I'd like to show both of you my gratitude." She said softly, her hands moving to cup and caress her own breasts. With that she walked slowly to where Kelly sat on the bed and knelt before her. Peg sat back on her heels and began undressing Kelly, starting with her shirt, then pulling off her boots and tugging her jeans down until Kelly was as naked as she was. Peg looked back over her shoulder at Rhett, "You're way too overdressed right now, Rhett." She smiled, licking her lips seductively before turning again and putting her face between Kelly's open thighs.

Quickly, he stripped and moved behind Peg, lifting her ass as he knelt on the hard floor.

His fingers explored Peg’s young pussy, finding it soft and wet and hot, and nowhere near as tight as Kelly's. Rhett looked over at Kelly to see her smiling and sighing as she felt Peg’s lips on her eager pussy. Rhett was as hard as a rock, and wasted no time in sinking his rigid cock deep into Peg’s steaming cunt.

Kelly and Peg both gasped as Rhett slammed his cock into the young girl’s pussy. Peg from the intensity of Rhett's entry, and Kelly from having Peg’s hungry mouth pressed even tighter to her soaking pussy.

Rhett began pounding his cock into Peg’s body with hard, fast, powerful strokes, feeling her hot cunt lips caressing his driving cock as it moved in and out of her.

The expression on Kelly's face was one of pure, unleashed lust. Her blue eyes glazed over with passion, her head thrown back, her soft mouth hanging open as she gasped for air, her magnificent breasts heaving, their nipples rock hard. Moans of pleasure escaped her open mouth as Peg’s hungry mouth devoured Kelly's hot, sweet pussy.

"YESS!! Peggy, YESS!! Eat my cunt, lick it all up," Kelly urged, her head rolling from side to side.

Peg complied eagerly, sucking even harder on Kelly's throbbing clit. Rhett's ramrod cock slamming harder and harder into Peg’s willing pussy was having the desired effect on the young girl as well. Rhett could feel her thighs beginning to tremble as his heavy balls slapped against the back of her legs.

Rhett’s hands gripped Peg’s firm ass cheeks, holding her steady as he drilled his cock into her harder and harder, until he felt his balls filling and growing even tighter.

Kelly was the first to cum, screaming her pleasure the world as her body shook and her legs tightened around Peg’s head, holding her mouth tight against Kelly's flowing pussy, making her lick and drink down every drop.

Rhett reached around and began stroking Peg’s swollen clit, trying to urge her to climax as well.

When Peg’s pussy began to twitch and tighten around Rhett's rigid cock, he knew she was as close as he was. Her young body began to shake as she came, her cries muffled by Kelly's, still spasming, pussy.

It was then that Rhett's balls spasmed as well, his whole body convulsing as his semen erupted from the throbbing head of his cock to overflow Peg’s hot, milking cunt, and run down her trembling thighs.

Still cumming, still trembling, their bodies stayed joined for long moments, until Rhett was finally spent, his pulsating cock empty and starting to deflate. The three of them moving onto the bed, they lay there, all caressing and stroking each other, exchanging kisses and touches as they let their breathing return to normal.

After some time, Rhett sat up. "I need to see to the horses." He said, regretting having to leave these two hot, passionate women, even for a few minutes. "This feels weird." Rhett said, walking out the door wearing only boots, hat and gun belt.

"Don't let any of those horses bite it off Baby." Kelly laughed as she and Peg got out of bed to begin preparing supper.

After they had eaten, they all decided that they needed rest and collapsed into the large, soft bed.

Sometime before dawn, Rhett was awakened by the feeling of two pair of lips moving up and down his, already, hard cock. "Nice way to wake up." He thought to himself as he gave himself up to the pleasure being bestowed on him.

Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers