Texas Tennis Match

Story Info
A tennis match leads to more than she ever imagined.
2.6k words
4.31
44.2k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful morning for a tennis match. Slightly cool, with a little breeze, just enough to harden my nipples under my thin sports tank, although I was unaware of it. It would get a little warmer later on, but for the moment I rubbed my arms a bit, as I watched him walk up to me, his eyes sliding momentarily toward my chest. He blinked slowly once and returned his gaze to my face. "Nice morning, but a little bit chilly, isn't it?", he said, and I replied that yes, it was a bit, but I figured that it would be fine once we started playing our match. I knew the exercise would make a warmer outfit unnecessary.

He was looking particularly fine today in his tennis whites, a white polo shirt and white shorts that set off his tanned face and muscular legs beautifully. He was a mature man, very fit with gorgeous silver hair, and intensely blue eyes that crinkled attractively when he smiled. We belonged to the same racquet club, and had played doubles a couple of times, but never together. Through a scheduling snafu, we wound up being listed to play a singles match against each other. His eyes twinkled merrily as he said "Well, let's begin then."

On opposite sides of the court, we sized each other up, and I wondered if I could keep up with his wickedly hard serves without another partner to take up the slack. As I bounced from foot to foot and twirled my racquet absently, I concentrated hard as he easily swung his racquet and the ball crashed towards me. The game was on and I was really working up a sweat as he easily returned every volley of mine, and I found myself captivated by his big, muscular body moving so gracefully. Damn, but he was sexy.

At the end of the set he grinned and said "Not too hard to keep up with an old guy like me, huh?" I laughed and told him that actually I was really having to work at it to keep up with him. "Oh, come on...pretty girl like you and with those gorgeous legs...you're keeping up with me just fine. I've been enjoying watching you, and you are a very good opponent."

I flushed with pleasure at his compliment a little, surprised at his flirty tone, and I could feel my nipples hardening involuntarily. They tightened up so much, they actually hurt, and I blushed wildly, wishing that I could cover them up because I just knew they were standing out against my clinging, damp, tank top like headlights. He laughed slightly, and I saw his eyes move downward and remain on my tell-tale nipples, and my arms automatically rose to cross over them. I hoped the move was nonchalant enough that he wouldn't realize that I knew he was looking at them. I was embarrassed, and I guess I thought that he would be too, if he knew that I realized what he was looking at.

His hands rose to my forearms, his fingers brushing against my tingling buds, and he lowered them, saying, "Oh now, please, don't be embarrassed by that, my dear. You're beautiful, and it's been a long time since I've had a woman's breasts react to me like that. You know us old guys, we get our pleasure from naughty peeks at perky young things like you." And laughing, he pulled my arm through his, and said we should go and get something cool to drink, and take a break between sets. He had put me at ease, and I was intrigued by the thought of him looking at me in a sexual way. Lord knew, I found him to be very good-looking and sexy, and had been thinking that all along, but not wanting to embarrass him with unwanted attention.

After we each had grabbed an icy bottle of water, he asked me if I minded if we stopped by his car for a towel and his spare racquet. I didn't mind at all, just enjoying being with this sexy guy, and I laughed as he said, "Besides, I'm dying to get you in the backseat of my car and have my wicked way with you." This sent my mind spinning and my tummy was full of butterflies as we walked along to the back of the parking lot to his car. Surely he was just joking around with me, I thought, no way could he be serious.

My short white skirt flapped against my bottom as I walked, and I had no idea how his eyes warmed to a sizzle when he looked at my ass, as he opened the backdoor of his car for me and ushered me to take a seat in the open doorway. As he stood there a moment, looking down at me, his icy water bottle dripped water onto my leg, and he reached down and smoothed it away with a thumb along my tanned, wet thigh. "Sorry about that, my dear, that isn't how I meant to make you wet", he said in a sexy deep voice, and he leaned forward till his lips just barely hovered over mine, his hand still on my thigh. My shocked senses whirled as my eyes fluttered closed, and I felt his warm lips settle on mine as he began to kiss me.

My tummy dipped and twirled as his mouth nudged mine open and his tongue slid inside. Moaning now, I placed my hand up against his neck and opening my mouth wider, I leaned into him and accepted his kiss, letting my legs fall apart to his caressing hand. His hand was sliding up and down the inside of my thigh, and he was oh so close to the damp crotch of my underpanties. Breaking our kiss, he studied my eyes seriously for a moment, and then said, "Scoot in."

I slowly moved backwards along the seat as he followed me in, pausing to shut the door behind him. "Come here, give me those luscious lips again. Fuck, you are sexy, woman." He pulled me towards him and the next thing I knew, I was lost. I had my arms wrapped around him, and my heart was pounding like thunder in my ears, and I moaned out loud as his hand caressed and massaged my breast, and tweaked my achingly hard nipple with his thumb. "Mmmmmm...you like that, don't you, girl..." and he plucked at it again, and again, and drank my moans as he caressed and played with my tit. "I want to see those pretty titties of yours, sweetie... Show them to me", as he pulled up my thin tank and slid my sports bra up over my breasts and they bounced out and settled with a hard, rosy nipple perched on each.

"Oh fuck, sweetie, would you look at that", he groaned as he plucked them some more with his fingers. "Those look like sweet little cherries, baby, and I fucking ADORE cherries!", as he took them in his mouth, one at a time, and sucked on them. I moaned and panted as he fed on them, my fingers running through his hair and my legs were sprawled apart, wanting to feel his hands there too. I reached down and slid my hand up his hairy thigh to his shorts, ran up the crotch, and could not believe the size of the bulge that met my palm.

"Oh my fucking God, yes, baby...touch my cock. Rub it..yeah, just like that, sweetie. Oh my God, your hand feels so good! Take it out now, there's a good girl," as he unbuttoned and unzipped for me, and I pulled out the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen. I kid you not, I swear my mouth literally watered when I saw it. I stroked up from the base all the way to the tip, and I could feel him twitch as a clear drop of fluid oozed out of the tip and ran down the side of his fat cockhead.

"Suck it for me, babydoll, oh yeah...just like that. Lick it, yes...right there. Oh fuck...you know how to suck cock, girl....mmmmm... Damn, you're the sweetest little cocksucker I've ever had." I moaned around the mouthful of cock I had, excited beyond anything at his dirty fuck talk, and really went to town. I was by now on my knees, bent over his lap, and hungrily sucking as much of his cock as I could manage into my mouth. His one hand was filled with a dangling titty and the other was smoothing over my panty covered ass under my skirt. Little did I know that I was in for a further surprise, as I could not see the man approaching the car, like my tennis partner could. It was an old Air Force buddy of his, that he'd had many such adventures with, but I had no way of knowing this until later. I felt his hand tense slightly on my hip, and the other moved to the back of my neck as he groaned and kept thrusting up into my mouth.

"Hey there, guy. Saw your car and wondered what was up.... Ohhhhh...and what the fuck do we have here? You dirty dog...sitting back here with a sweet little cocksucker like that. No wonder you're parked way the fuck back here in BFE." Mortified, I choked on his cock and put my arms out to push up, but he tightened his hands and shushed me, saying "It's okay, sweetie...he's an old friend of mine, and he's not going to say a word. In fact, knowing him, he wants to watch. Just keep on sucking, baby, fuck, it feels so fucking good to have my dick in your mouth, and I can't let go of your titties, either. Please, keep going. Don't mind him, he won't bother you, I promise. He's just going to watch you sucking me."

By the end of his speech, I was unbearably aroused, and I decided I didn't give a rip who was watching me. I just kept right on sucking on the cock plugged into my mouth and playing with his swollen balls as he groaned and growled and swore over what a good job i was doing and how good of a cocksucker I was. Pretty soon I was so far gone that I didn't realize that my tennis partners hand had been replaced by another's and I arched my ass up as I felt fingers sliding under the leg of my panties and slide into the hot wetness of my slit. "Fuck..." I heard a hiss behind me and then the fingers were moving, slipping and sliding up and down, and then they were inside me and it felt so fucking good, I could have wept. At this point, I didn't give a shit who was out there, who was watching, the whole damn racquet club could have shown up and I would not have cared! I was so close to cumming and was desperately hoping for a fucking from someone soon as I started licking and sucking on his balls.

I heard swearing behind me, and the next thing I knew my panties were yanked down, my skirt flipped up and there were three fingers rammed inside my pussy as his buddy hissed, "You want to be fucked, don't you? Tell me yes, you sweet little cocksucker, tell me yes, right now, because I need to fuck you badly, but you have to tell me you want it." My head came up, and I whispered a yes to him, but he didn't hear me, and he spanked my ass lightly and said "Louder, baby...I didn't hear you... Just tell me, darlin', tell me to fuck you and I'll fill you right up, right now, and give you the fuckin' you need."

I cried out "yes", and sweet Jesus...with no warning, a huge cock surged inside my throbbing pussy, all the fucking way in, right up to the balls, and I sobbed with relief, it felt so good. Within five thrusts, I was cumming, and he was so busy ramming me, I don't think he even noticed. "Holy fuck, she's tight! Damn, girl...that pussy of yours is like dyin' and goin' to heaven, darlin'." My pussy was shuddering and twitching inside, I was panting, and the hand stroking my hair and neck reminded me I had another cock to attend to.. I cupped his balls, and took his rigid cock back in my mouth and feverishly licked and sucked him up and down. Soon he was thrusting away in my mouth and the driving steel thrusts from behind were creating a back and forth sawing motion and I could feel my juices flowing out and coating my thighs.

Pretty soon things were reaching a crescendo, and I could feel my tennis partner's hand fisting my hair and he said "That's it, girl...suck that cock! Oh my God, baby...you want it don't you, you want my cum. Where do you want it, babydoll?" I whispered that I wanted it in my mouth, and kept bobbing my head and taking his deep banging thrusts into my throat. His cock felt even more swollen now, it was rock hard and soon he gave a giant thrust and held me down on his cock, as it twitched and then spewed, shooting what felt like gallons of jism into my throat. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, baby girl...stay right there...oh yeah, swallow it all, sweetie", and I gulped quickly, afraid I would either choke, or drown, as he drained his balls into my stomach. "Oh jeezus, baby...God, that was good. I haven't had head that good in years! Damn, we are so doing this again, baby, I really hope you don't mind. You are so fucking sexy, taking two cocks at once. You liking his cock in you, sweetie? Buddy, I think she's enjoying it...keep at her."

Panting, I kept my head in his lap, and with renewed vigor, his friend really started plowing into me. I felt my tennis partners hand under me, slipping over my clit, and even his fingers slid around his buddy's cock as it went in and out. He kept up a litany of sexy encouraging murmurs as he played with my pussy and clit while he watched his air force buddy pounding me hard from behind. Groaning, I clutched his waist as sensations started swirling in me, and when he pinched and tugged on one of my nipples, I exploded around his friend's cock, pulsing and squeezing him so tight, that all of a sudden, he stiffened and rammed hard into me and with a roar, he started cumming, jabbing me in short jerks as his cock spurted and pumped his hot load inside me.

Later, after we cooled down, we had a drink in the club lounge, and I got to know my friends buddy a lot better. He really was such a nice, and sexy guy too, that I didn't mind my tennis partners little deception of earlier, too much. They were both so appreciative and so flattering that I decided that I couldn't possibly be upset by the days events. I had never in my life been fucked like that nor turned on as much as I had today, and all I could think of was when and if we would be able to do it again. I was enthralled with my new sexy, mature, tennis partner and somehow knew that I could trust him. He and his friend regaled me with tales of their years in the service and of some of their mutual fucking adventures they'd had while stationed in Europe. My new partner assured me that he couldn't wait to come up with more adventures for us together, and we made plans to get together for another tennis match the following weekend.