Texas Treat

Story Info
A loving couple shares an erotic trip to San Antonio.
924 words
3.66
36.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to believe that this is my sixth story to Literotica about my fantastic experiences of making love with my wife of 25 years. This episode occurred just about a month ago while we were in San Antonio where I was attending a professional conference.

The evening began with the usual dinner and drinks at one of the nicer restaurants in town and then a stop in the hotel lounge for some socializing with friends. As we sat there and chatted, I could sense that my gorgeous wife was getting hornier by the minute and by the drink. Her nipples were already hard as rocks and sticking out like erasers. After a couple of rounds with the others, we excused ourselves and retired to our room.

Once in the room we began the usual routine of getting ready for bed with removing all clothing items and taking turns in the bathroom with brushing teeth and potty breaks. As I watched her undress and move around the room totally nude I couldn't keep from thinking about how hot her 38" breasts were with their beautiful rock hard nipples pointing upward. Even though we've been together for 25 years, I can never get enough of her fantastic breasts and hot pussy.

As we settled into the king size bed and found some nice easy listening music on one of the video TV stations, we began snuggling and as I stroked those great breasts, she began to massage the head of my now throbbing dick as she whispered to me that she needed a shave. Never being one to let her down, I reached into the nightstand and retrieved some of the goodies that I had packed. Those nice little battery powered personal trimmers make for great shaving of a hot pussy without the mess of shaving cream and water.

I spent the better part of 30 minutes alternating between making sure that she was completely smooth and rubbing her clitoris until she was sufficiently stimulated and soaking wet before leaning in and kissing those sweet lips. Just the anticipation of what was cumming was enough to have her moaning and rolling around the bed.

By now, my throbbing dick had reached its maximum size of 8" and the head was bulging like it was going to explode. At this point, I slowly placed the head just inside her velvety smooth tunnel of love and let it throb for a couple of minutes before plunging deep enough into her warm loins that my balls rubbed against her ass. With a sudden gasp, she pulled me up to her face and began sucking the head of my dick like there was no tomorrow. As she alternated between deep throating and stroking the shaft with her hand, I just leaned back and took it all in. There's just something sensual about a hot woman sucking a throbbing dick like a lollipop that turns me on!

After 15 minutes of some pretty intense oral sex, she took my dick out of her mouth and asked if I had brought the vibrator as she kissed the head. Of course I had, along with a lifelike dildo that I proceeded to slide in and out of her steaming pussy while she went back to sucking my dick.

As I alternated between the dildo and the vibrator, it only took about 5 minutes of the vibrator on her clitoris before she was thrashing about with one of the most intense orgasms that I have seen. As she screamed, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and flipped her over onto her stomach and slammed my dick into her pussy from behind and pounded her until she reached her second crest and her pussy muscles began to spasm trying to milk the cum from my dick. She loves to be fucked from behind and can almost always reach an orgasm in this position.

Not being ready to dump my load just yet, I pulled out of her steaming pussy and placed the head of my dick at her butt hole. Since I was covered with her sweet juices, it didn't take much to ease into her and begin a nice slow anal stroke to bring her to her third orgasm.

By now, I was committed beyond the point of no return and as I pulled out of her butt, she rolled over onto her back and I finished up by stroking myself until I exploded with 5 great spurts of cum landing on those gorgeous breasts. Once the last shot found its way to her nipples, I collapsed on top of her as she whispered in my ear, "I Love You" as I massaged my gooey love juice into her breasts before we both drifted off to sleep.

As the sunlight began to filter through the curtains into our room, I was awakened by my 50 year old wife's mouth sliding up and down my morning woody. As I opened my eyes fully, she looked up at me and smiled as she took all of me into her throat and finished up by letting me shoot another load of cum into her mouth before sending me off to the shower and my morning meetings. Now that's the way to go to a conference.

That is how we ended our first of four nights in San Antonio. Maybe the next chapter will describe how she put me to sleep on the second night after putting on a show in front of the window......