Texas Woman and Nigerian Man

Story Info
Redneck woman marries African-born former Muslim.
2.1k words
2.81
26.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Sometimes, I think that people protest too much about the things they claim to hate. A lot of homophobes have been proven to be secretly gay or lesbian. And I think some racists have an attraction to the very race they claim to hate, and I think they hate themselves for it, thus fueling their hatred and self-disgust. I know these things because I've been there. My name is Rose Darling. I was born in the City of Austin, State of Texas. My family, the Darling clan, is as redneck as they come. We own a big farm in the Amarillo area, and like many Texans, we're not fond of the Hispanics, African-Americans and Chinese people who are changing our home state and the rest of America's demographics.

I embraced wholeheartedly the racist beliefs which my parents, Louis and Muriel Darling, espoused. And then I fell in love with Karim Adewale, a young Black man from the City of Lagos, Republic of Nigeria, whom I met during my senior year at the University of Texas in downtown Austin. From that day forward my world would never be the same. How to describe Karim Adewale? A six-foot-four, well-built, dark-skinned young man born and bred in the continent of Africa's largest nation. This proud Nigerian was raised in the City of London, England, by immigrant parents. He held an advanced degree in civil engineering from Oxford University, the legendary British University thought to be the oldest University on the planet Earth.

Karim Adewale was twenty seven years old, and had joined the adjunct faculty of the University of Texas. I must say that us rednecks in metropolitan Austin weren't quite sure how to take this guy who was built like an NBA player, spoke with an upper-class British accent, and quoted Shakespeare. I have been around African-Americans my whole life. My family doesn't like them much. And they don't like us either. I've seen smart Black students at University of Texas but the Nigerian guy was in a league of his own. The guy had seventeen books which he published while still an undergraduate student at Oxford University. I found links to his best-selling non-fiction works on Amazon.com and its affiliates in Canada and the United Kingdom. The guy wrote about European politics, the return of Pagan religions, women's rights, the clashing of values between Christians and Muslims in sub-Saharan Africa, among others. And he wasn't even thirty years old. I hated to admit it at the time, but I was impressed. When he spoke, it was with a loud and clear voice. The guy looked good in a suit, and his British accent was oddly charming. A lot of the girls in Mr. Adewale's classes at University of Texas were smitten with him. That was to be expected. I just didn't expect to be one of them.

The State of Texas is quite different from the rest of the United States of America. We have our own ways, our own values. Lately, it seems that a lot of outsiders are trying to change the ways of Texas, and us rednecks aren't going down without a fight. First, there were the Mexicans. By Mexicans I don't just mean people from Mexico. I'm referring to guys and gals from Venezuela, Puerto Rico, El Salvador and a bunch of Spanish-speaking nations full of dark-haired, bronze-or-brown-skinned people who saw America as their next oasis. I am not in love with them, as you can tell, but at least ninety nine percent of them are Christians. I'm a good Christian woman, so that matters to me. Lately, Arabs have been coming to Texas too, and they're building their mosques in our towns and cities. I watch all that with more than a bit of concern.

Hmmm. In my sincere opinion, the United States of America is a Christian nation and should stay that way. Every place where Muslims live among Christians, they start trouble. Look at Europe. It's not that Europeans don't want the Arabs, Indonesians and Africans living among them, it's just that these groups refuse to conform to the European ideologies of democracy, secular government, women's rights and separation of church and state. In my sincere opinion, the governments of Europe should start deporting these guys back to the hellholes where they come from. If they continue to try imposing their religiously inspired and gender-biased backward ways on European society. I don't want America to have the same problems that European governments have.

Lucky for us, most of our immigrants are Latinos or Hispanics or whatever and they're largely Catholic. Thank heaven for small favors, huh? I am deeply concerned about the future of my country and my home state as our demographics change, and I'm not the only one. My father is quite concerned, too. He couldn't believe it when that Texan-born Hollywood photographer Nicole Queen walked away from her Christian heritage and her high-profile career to convert to Islam and marry a guy from the Arab world. I'm not surprised. Us American women are a privileged, sheltered bunch. We think of Islam as a religion of peace. We don't know about Egyptians killing Coptic Christians in their country. We don't know about Lebanese Christians being driven out of their homeland by the changing religious demographics of Lebanon. We don't know about the fact that wealthy and immensely powerful religious leaders in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia continues to fund the operations of radicals around the world while appearing to support Western governments. We don't know about White men and White women being actively sought for recruitment and radicalization by radicals in the nations of Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere in the Western world. We think we're secure, and the people we think are our friends are laughing at us silently and plotting our doom.

How does all this tie in with Karim Adewale? When I found out he was of Nigerian descent, I mistrusted him immediately. The only things I know about Nigeria are that it's got almost two hundred million people, half of them are Christian and half of them are Muslim. One day, I attended a lecture by the towering professor at the Inter-Faith Dialogue in downtown Austin. There were Christians of every denomination, from Catholics to Pentecostals, Adventists, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses and others to Hindus, Sikhs, Atheists and yes, Muslims. As usual, the Muslims stole the show. Ahmed, this older imam from Istanbul spoke and referred to his faith as a religion of peace that respected Christianity. I sat there, bored.

Objection to his statements came from a most surprising source, Karim Adewale, the Nigerian-born and Oxford-educated British professor. In a voice like thunder, Karim declared himself the son of a former Muslim family who converted to Christianity. He also brought up the slaughter of Christians in Northern Nigeria by Muslims in ages past as the reason for his father Isa Adewale's conversion from Islam to Christianity. Wow. The crowd of three thousand suddenly fell silent. The look of anger and pure hatred which came over the Imam's face was so sudden it frightened me. He called Karim something that sounded awful, something that started with a K. Even though everyone could tell he was insulted, Adewale stayed calm, and stated that while many Muslims were peaceful and law-abiding, their silence about radicals in their midst did nothing to bolster trust from non-Muslims around the world. The Imam got red in the face, started swearing in Arabic, and the moderator, a blonde woman, asked him to cool down. He called her a stupid cow, and walked off. I smiled. Wow. This couldn't have gone better from my viewpoint!

The televised debate on different emerging faiths in America's changing population was aired on YNN ( Your News Now), metropolitan Austin's official TV station. The debate found itself on YouTube, where it was seen by people around the world. Professor Karim Adewale became even more famous than he already was. The Muslim students at the University of Texas in Austin didn't like him, but they quit their bitching when us rednecks happily rallied around the Black man....yes, I'm not kidding. All of a sudden, to us die-hard rednecks, Karim Adewale became the nicest thing since sliced bread. A Black guy born in Nigeria and raised in Great Britain whose family converted to Christianity from Islam. A staunch believer in the ideals of democracy, Christian values and secular government. And since he was a minority, he could politically attack other minorities without being accused of being racist or prejudiced or whatever. Hot damn! Would you believe that Texas Governor Perry himself was quoted as declaring professor Adewale "a courageous and talented young man." Wow.

As for myself, I was more curious than ever about professor Adewale. So I set out to get to know him better. He tried to resist me but I'm a five-foot-eleven, athletic and fit yet deliciously big-bottomed, blonde-haired and blue-eyed White woman from redneck Texas. I've yet to meet the Black man who didn't look tempted by the sight of me. And Karim Adewale was no exception. In time, I wore him down. He accepted one dinner invitation from me. And one chance was all I needed. To seduce him, of course. I was surprised by how I felt about Karim Adewale. The guy was everything I wanted in a man. Someone with good Christian values, who valued democracy, women's rights and secularism. A man who wasn't afraid to take on the religiously motivated Middle-Eastern radicals who wanted to take over the globe and bring the Western world and Christianity itself to their knees. And they would get what they want unless Christians worldwide united with Jews, Hindus and others and prevented these intolerant bozos from taking over and slaughtering anyone who believed in anything different from them. In my eyes, Karim Adewale was that kind of man. And that made him special.

That's what I told myself when I took him to my bed. It was my first time with a man of African descent. And he was everything they say about such men...and more. He didn't just make love to my body. He connected with my soul. Oh, yeah. The guy was that good in bed. I lay on top of him, naked as a jay bird. We kissed and licked and explored each other. He lay on top of me, cradling me as he licked my breasts and sucked on them. He caressed and smacked my round ass. Spreading my thighs, he began licking my mouth. I leaned back and relaxed as the sexy Nigerian British stud pleasured me. I sucked his long and thick, uncircumcised cock and licked his balls. I climbed on top of him and impaled myself on his manhood. Karim put his hands on my hips and thrust his cock deep inside of me. I inhaled sharply as I felt his huge manhood filling me up. Happily, I went for the ride of a lifetime. We fucked and sucked for the entire night, and woke up pleasurably sore.

That night, I crossed a line. I slept with a Black man. It's the most unforgivable thing a White woman can do in the eyes of White men everywhere. I don't care. It wasn't just about sex between Karim Adewale and me. We connected. I opted to continue dating him. Eventually, the news got back to my family. As you can imagine, they disowned me. It's the Texan way. I don't care. Cast out of my clan and my family by my own blood, I cast my lot with the most remarkable man I ever met. Karim Adewale. A strong Black man. A true Christian. And the man I love. I graduated from the University of Texas in Austin in the summer of 2012 with my bachelor's degree in business administration. Alexander proposed to me three weeks after graduation and we would eventually get married in December 2012.

During the summer of 2012, we went to England together and I met his father, Isa Adewale, a Nigerian-born former Imam who was now an ordained Christian minister. He performed our wedding ceremony in London, England. I applied to the MBA program of the University of London and got in. I'm going to live there with the man I love. Life is funny. I made fun of all things immigrant-related and all things foreign, including British, my whole life. Now I'm married to a Black British man and I'm an American-born immigrant in Great Britain. I'm happy with the way things turned out, though. Karim and I are happy because we have each other. Together, we shall defend the Western world against the forces of chaos. For if Britain falls to the wicked ones, then America shall follow. My love and I will not let that happen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers