Textual Relations

Story Info
A wife entertains her husband long distance.
6.6k words
3.71
13.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART I -- FRIDAY NIGHT

My wife Patty had to go to Los Angeles for a weekend company annual retreat. When I dropped her off at the airport on Friday morning, she told me she had a surprise for me, and left it at that. I wondered all day what she was up to, and I had to wait until almost 4 in the afternoon to hear from her. When she called to tell me she'd arrived safely, she told me to text her as soon as I got home from work as I would be getting my surprise shortly thereafter. I dutifully sent her a text as soon as I walked in the door and threw my coat on the chair, where I usually put it -- this drives Patty crazy as she is a bit of a neat freak. With the three hour time difference between the coasts, I thought she would be in meetings and didn't expect to hear from her right away, but she texted back in about 5 minutes:

GOOD YOU'RE HOME NOW PICK UR FUCKING COAT UP OFF THE CHAIR AND WRITE BACK WHEN YOU'VE HUNG IT IN THE CLOSET LIKE I HAVE TO REMIND U EVERY FUCKING DAY!

I chuckled ... she knew me so well. I did as I was told and texted her back. Her response:

NOW, HERE'S YOUR SURPRISE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUN WEEKEND EXPLORING UR FAVIROTE SEXUAL FANTASIES BUT U HAVE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY OK?

Before I could respond "OK" she followed with another message:

I KNOW IT'S LATE THERE AND U WORKED ALL WEEK, SO JUMP IN THE SHOWER AND SHAVE UR LITTLE BALLS. U KNOW I LIKE U NICE AND SMOOTH. TEXT BACK WHEN U R DONE.

I complied and texted her. She replied:

I HAVE DINNER PLANS AT 8 AND I WANT U IN BED BY THEN. 11 UR TIME. GO IN MY TOYBOX AND GET THE MIDDLE-SIZE BUTT PLUG AND LUBE IT UP.

Then, immediately:

NOT 2 MUCH LUBE U'RE GOING TO HAVE TO HOLD IT THERE FOR AWHILE. TEXT BACK. ATTACH A PICTURE OF THE BUTT PLUG IN UR ASS.

After I inserted the rubber plug I struggled for quite a while trying to take a picture and finding it impossible to aim my cell phone camera, I settled for holding the plug behind me. I texted her back, attaching the photo, and immediately received the following message.

U REALLY ARE A STUPID FUCK. I SAID IN UR ASS NOT IN UR HAND. PUT IT UP YOUR ASS NOW DO IT AND PROVE IT.

I tried again and finally realized that I might be able to take the picture in the mirror. It wasn't very clear but I sent it anyway.

OK. URE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS NOW GO IN THE MEDICINE CABINET AND TAKE OUT THE ICY HOT AND SMEAR IT ALL OVER UR WORTHLESS BALLS. PICTURE.

Now THAT was an awful experience. The salve burned my freshly shaven testicles and I winced in pain. With my response I attached a picture of my balls with the Icy Hot next to them. My ball sac was beet red.

GOOD. DO UR LITTLE BALLS HURT NOW? HA HA NOW THE PUNISHMENT PANTIES AND A PAIR OF MY JEANS. 2 PIC & SHOW ME SOME GRATITUDE

I didn't think I'd mind the punishment panties, which were PVC thongs with pointy little plastic spikes on the inside. They were something Patty picked up as a novelty and she had made me wear them a couple of times. They weren't so bad. Until I put a pair of Patty's jeans on. Now I am fairly thin and Patty is quite voluptuous so I can squeeze into most of her jeans. And the punishment panties weren't so bad until I put the jeans on. The tight material not only forced the butt plug deeper in my ass but pressed the plastic spikes onto my balls. Not at all comfortable.

I attached three pictures, one with me wearing the panties, another with me wearing her jeans and a third with the front of the jeans unzipped so she could see I had done as I was told. The text accompanying the pictures read: "Thank You Goddess for allowing me to amuse You in this way. I am in very much pain now just as You like it." Her response was

2 FUNNY NOW U HAVE JUST ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY ME A BOTTLE OF "SUMMER SECRET " PERFUME @ VICKYS & A NICE BRACELET MAKE IT EXPENSIVE! & PICS

Again I did as I was told. You might wonder why I was so compliant. In part it was because when Patty cooked something up like this she made it a whole lot of fun and well worth it in the end, but more importantly because I had made a vow to obey her in every respect without question. That is the foundation of our relationship and we very happy this way.

The experience at the mall was uncomfortable and embarrassing. Although the Icy Hot had started to wear off by the time I got to the mall, the butt plug did make me walk funny and the panties were very irritating. She had chosen those two gifts because in each case I would have to deal with a salesgirl; and at Victoria's Secret she was likely to be young and sexy. As it turned out, she was. She looked at me funny the whole time, and even asked if I was all right. I told her my knee hurt but I was okay. It turned out that Patty had been even more diabolical than I expected because Victoria's Secret had discontinued "Summer Secret" after the holidays last year. So, I had to spend an agonizing 5 minutes while the cute little salesgirl tried on various other scents and had me sniff them on her wrists. As I was doing that I imagined that she caught on to what was "wrong" and made me pull down my pants in front of all the salesgirls and shoppers. I started to get an erection at this thought which was a very bad idea, as the panties were designed to make getting a hard on quite uncomfortable.

The experience at the department store was equally trying. But I managed to make my purchases and get home shortly after 9. I attached two pictures to my next text with each gift and the dated receipt lying next to it.

ARE U THAT STUPID? I TOLD U "SUMMER SECRET" I AM GOING TO BEAT UR ASS WHEN I GET HOME FOR BEING SUCH A WORTHLESS STUPID FUCK.

I wrote back, explaining that they didn't carry Summer Nights anymore.

HOW DARE U! WHY DIDN'T U CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND BEG THE SALESGIRL TO SEE IF SHE COULD FIND SOME IN THE BACK ROOM LIKE I TOLD U TO?

Although she had said nothing of the sort, I knew better than to argue so I texted back and admitted I hadn't.

UR STUPIDITY JUST EARNED U A SWIFT KICK IN UR PATHETIC NUTSACK BITCH. WOULD U LIKE THAT? I BET U WOULD.

I replied with a simple "Yes, Goddess."

I BET U WOULD LIKE THE SEXY SALESGIRL FROM VICKYS SECRET TO KICK U IN THE BALLS. DOES THINKING ABOUT THAT MAKE UR LITTLE WEE-WEE STIFF?

I texted back, again saying nothing more than "Yes Goddess."

OF COURSE IT DOES, U SICK FUCK. NOW, PICK OUT THE SHOES U WANT ME TO KICK U IN THE BALLS WITH. LICK THEM SHINY CLEAN. PROOF IS IN THE PIX!

I selected her sexiest pair of open toe pumps and sent two pictures with my next text, the first with my tongue on the left shoe and the other with me sucking on the 5" heel of the right one.

I KNEW U'D PICK THOSE SO PREDICTABLE WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. TAKE OFF THE PANTIES & BUTT PLUG OUT. WASH URSELF UP. HURRY. TEXT WHEN DONE.

I was so relieved to have those panties off and the plug out of my ass that I couldn't think of anything else but being comfortable for the first time. Although I DID start to get an erection when I was washing myself. I texted Patty as soon as I was dried off.

NOW PUT ON UR CHASTITY DEVICE. I AM NOT LETTING U SQUIRT A WORSHIP PUDDLE FOR ME TONIGHT BUT I WILL MAKE IT WELL WORTH IT TOMORROW I PROMISE. PICTURE.

I dutifully attached a picture of my penis encased in my little CB6000s. I was still semi hard when I put it on so it took a while. But I made sure the picture clearly showed that the lock was securely in place ... I didn't want to be accused of cheating.

She wrote back:

OKAY. NOW BEDTIME. U WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR AT THE FOOT OF THE BED. U CAN USE A BLANKET BUT NO PILLOW.

Followed by

GO IN THE CLOTHES HAMPER AND DIG OUT ALL OF MY DIRTY PANTIES I COUNTED THEM SO U HAVE 2 LET ME KNOW HOW MANY

I did as instructed and was surprised to find, buried about halfway down, a Ziploc bag with her dirty panties in it. I opened the bag to count them and noticed that one pair was wet as if it had been sitting next to a wet bath towel. Actually, quite a bit wetter than that. I texted back that I had retrieved exactly seven pairs of panties.

DID YOU FIND THE WET ONE? HA HA MAYBE I WORKED OUT IN THEM AND GOT THEM ALL SWEATY OR MAYBE I PISSED THEM JUST FOR U BITCH. PUT THEM ON AND SEND A PICTURE.

I opened the bag and took out the wet pair. I sniffed them but couldn't really tell if they were wet with pee or with sweat because they all smelled, wonderfully, of her. I put the wet pair on and texted back with a picture.

STUPID FUCKING STUPID ASS ... U R NOT WEARING THEM! PUT THEM OVER UR HEAD, IDIOT. NOW!!!! & NO CHEATING I KNOW WHICH ONES THEY ARE

I put the wet pair over my head and took a picture and sent it.

GO LIE DOWN MY DIRTY PANTIES ARE UR PILLOW ENJOY THE SMELL OF MY PISS OR SWEAT (WHICH ONE HUH?) ENJOY TASTE OF MY DIRTY PANTY CROTCHES & FUCKING EXPRESS GRATITUDE

Again I did as I was told, then texted Patty with a reverent "thank You, my Goddess."

I closed my eyes and thought about the events of the evening, which were, to me, amazingly exciting. Even though I couldn't imagine how I was going to fall asleep with the soaking wet panties on my head, I soon felt myself dozing. I heard my cell phone buzz. More? I thought.

FOR WHAT? THANK ME FOR WHAT?

I wrote back "For making me do all those things and embarrassing me & 4 Your dirty panties."

BITCH! U DIDN'T THANK ME FOR THE ICY HOT.

"Thank You for allowing me to use the Icy Hot, my Goddess" I obediently texted back.

2 LATE AND INSINCERE WHEN I GET HOME WE REPEAT UR PUNISHMENT WITH A COUPLE OF ADDED TOUCHES IN ADDITION TO KICKING U IN THE BALLS ICY HOT IS GOING ON THE BUTT PLUG

I shuddered. I hoped that was safe. She read my mind

DONT WORRY IS SAFE. I WON'T PUT IT ON UR BALLS BECAUSE I WANT 2 HAVE SOME FUN WITH THEM HOW ABOUT A NICE LITTLE CIGARETTE BURN YOU SHOULD BEG ME FOR THAT NOW.

I shuddered again, but obediently wrote back. "My Goddess, please pretty please i would be so honored if You would mark my little ball sack with a burn from Your cigarette PLEASE!"

She wrote back:

FINALLY A SINCERE MESSAGE EVEN THO ITS PATHETIC & BTW YOU'RE PATHETIC FOR WANTING THAT! NOW, GO TO SLEEP TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE FUN FUN FUN.

I couldn't wait to see what my lovely wife had in store for Saturday. Again I tried to drift off but she sent me one last text about 10 minutes later.

SPEAKING OF CIGARETTES, I JUST WENT IN MY PURSE TO GET ONE OUT AND I FOUND THE KEY TO UR DEVICE. DAMN! SORRY!

My heart fell. There was only one key, and she had it, AND she was more than 2,000 miles away. There was no way I was going to get out of the device until she came home on Monday. At first I thought "fuck it, I am going to take these panties off my face and wash up and crawl into bed," but as I lay there pondering this, sleep overtook me. I woke up with the sunlight streaming into the room. I had removed the panties at some point during the night.

PART II -- SATURDAY

Patty called at about noon to tell me she had just finished breakfast and was heading into a meeting. She didn't say a word about the prior evening until the very end of our conversation.

"By the way," she giggled, "I was just teasing about the key ... it's in the house somewhere. I'll tell you where it is later. I don't think I'll text you until later ... after dinner."

Actually, she didn't wait until after dinner to text me again. At about 3:00 she texted me that she was about to go to lunch and I responded "have a nice lunch" to which she replied.

BTW, MY COWORKERS MAGGIE & ALYSSA LOVED ALL THE PICTURES YOU SENT LAST NIGHT. THEY WERE HYSTERICAL WHEN I SHOWED THEM NOW THEY WANT 2 MEET U.

I could actually feel my face turn red when I read that.

I went about my business that day thinking all the while about what Patty might have cooked up for me that evening. She had absolutely nailed the first of my three "genres" of sex fantasies -- being totally helpless under the spell of a sweetly sadistic domina. The only thing that could have been better would have been if she were there to beat my ass or twist my nipples. And, of course, if she had let me cum. I wondered what she'd do with my other fantasies.

At about midnight on Saturday night, I was waiting on pins and needles and jumped when I heard my cell buzz.

READY FOR FANTASY #2? WELL HERE GOES REMEMBER MARK? REMEMBER HOW JEALOUS U GOT LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS AT THE RETREAT AND I TOLD U I GOT DRUNK AND MADE OUT WITH HIM?

I remembered all right. Last year she had gone to Miami on her Company retreat and she had gotten pretty buzzed. Mark had been trying to get in her pants the whole time, and he got her to take a walk with him on the beach and, as she told me when she returned, made out like teenagers. I always wondered whether anything more had gone on but, since she had told me that much already, I reasoned that she wouldn't lie if something had happened.

Okay, she was on to my second sex fantasy and I couldn't wait for what was coming.

WE MADE OUT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME I'M NOT DRUNK JUST HORNY I INVITED HIM TO MY ROOM HE'S HERE NOW KISSING THE BACK OF MY NECK & HIS HAND IS UP MY SKIRT DO U MIND?

"No, Goddess, I don't ... it is exciting to me" was my reply.

GOOD THE KEY TO UR DEVICE IS IN AN ENVELOPE ON MY DESK. YR LITTLE GUY CAN COME OUT & PLAY NOW ;-)

I rushed into her den, found the envelope and tore it open and was unlocked in two seconds. It felt so good to be free and not have my erection constrained by the plastic apparatus.

I took a few minutes for her next response.

I SHOWED MARK UR MESSAGE THEN HE STARTED UNDRESSING ME. HE LIKES MY LEOPARD PRINT LINGERIE HEY I DIDN'T SHOW THEM TO U DID I?

"No, Goddess" I typed.

OH TOO BAD THEY'RE REALLY SEXY MARK SAYS I'M AN ANIMAL. DO U THINK I'M AN ANIMAL?

I didn't respond. It took a couple of minutes for her next text.

SORRY WE'VE BEEN KISSING I'M STILL IN MY LINGERIE AND MARK IS IN HIS SEXY BOXERS. GOD IS HE GORGEOUS. WHAT A HUNK!!!!!

Another delay.

I JUST TOOK HIS COCK OUT OF HIS SHORTS BIGGER THAN I REMEMBERED OH YEAH BTW I LIED ABOUT ONLY MAKING OUT LAST YEAR HE FUCKED MY BRAINS OUT ON THE BEACH.

Before I could gather my thoughts, another text.

WHY DON'T U TAKE UR ITSY BITSY LITTLE WEE-WEE OUT OF UR SHORTS? & U HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM I DON'T WANT U CUMMING 2 FAST

"You lied?" I wrote. Even though the very thought could have been upsetting, I knew it was part of the act so I got very excited. But I didn't want to cum too fast, either, so I went in the drawer on my nightstand and retrieved a condom and rolled it onto my aching penis.

It took a good five minutes for her to write back.

YEAH HAVEN'T EXACTLY TOLD U ABOUT A COUPLE OF OTHER TIMES EITHER. SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY I WAS SUCKING MARK'S COCK. HIS MAGNIFICENT COCK

And, a few minutes later

I WISH U WERE HERE WE COULD COMPARE UR LITTLE WEE-WEE TO MARK'S BIG FAT DICK ... THAT WOULD BE FUN.

Another couple of minutes.

SHIT, I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME BUT HE SAYS HE FEELS BAD WITH U KNOWING ABOUT IT. TELL HIM TO FUCK ME, BABY, PLEASE? I'LL SHOW HIM UR NEXT MESSAGE.

"Go ahead and fuck Patty it's okay with me," was my quick but, I admit, rather lame response.

MESSAGE WAS ABOUT AS LIMP AS UR INADEQUATE AND PATHETIC LITTLE WEINER. BE SINCERE. IF I'M BEGGING HIM TO FUCK ME U SHOULD BEG HIM TOO

"Mark, please fuck Patty she enjoys it so much fuck her brains out" I thought that was a good message but my wife wasn't satisfied.

MARK IS PRESIDENT AND CEO OF OUR COMPANY SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT. I TOLD U TO BEG NOW GROVEL FOR ME I WANT IT SO BAD

I thought for a moment and came up with what I hoped Patty was looking for. "Please. Mr. Trent, sir, I am begging you to fuck my wife long and hard. Give it to her I will be forever grateful sir."

I hoped my message had done the trick. Patty replied.

HE IS SUCH A FUCKING TEASE. HE WAS ABOUT TO STICK IT IN ME BUT HE STOPPED AND ASKED ME TO ASK U WHY U WANT HIM TO FUCK ME SO BAD. HURRY! PLEEZE!!!!!!!!!

I texted "Because, Mr. Trent, sir, I have a tiny little penis that barely gets hard and I cannot satisfy my wife like a woman like her deserves to be satisfied."

THANK U I LOVE YOU BTW HOPE UR WEARING UR CONDOM MARK ISN'T U CAN START JACKING OFF NOW

A good 10 minutes went by while I stroked myself to the edge several times.

HE MADE ME CUM TWICE ALREADY. NOW IT'S MY TURN TO MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD. MY GOD I WISH U HAD A COCK HALF AS BIG AS HIS.

Another 5 minutes.

FUCKING ME DOGGY STYLE NOW HE WANTED TO DO ME IN THE ASS AND I TOLD HIM HE'S TOO BIG I CAN'T NOT THERE EVEN THOUGH I WANT 2 I REALLY DO.

Only 2 minutes.

SHIT HE FUCKS GREAT I TOLD HIM HE CAN FUCKED ME ALL THE TIME SO SAID THAT MEANS I BELONG TO HIM WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I BELONG TO ANOTHER MAN?

I was so turned on by that point in the exchange that my hands trembled as I typed a simple "yes " ... I could barely press the SEND key. A couple more minutes passed.

GLAD U AGREE HE MADE ME KEEP SAYING IT OVER & OVER WHEN HE STARTED CUMMNG SO IS SAID I WILL DO ANYTHING HE WANTS THAT GOT HIM GOING AND HE FINALLY CAME.

Followed by

DEEP INSIDE ME. FELT SO GOOD. I LOVE HIS COCK. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH U AND WOULD NEVER EVER LEAVE U BUT HE MAKES ME CRAZY I THINK I'M IN LOVE HIS COCK INSIDE ME

Followed by

IT'S JUST THAT KNOW I COULD NEVER BE SATISFIED BY YOU NOT THAT WAY WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A DRINK NOW HE IS ALREADY GETTING HARD AGAIN HOLY SHIT!!!!!

While I waited ... a good 20 minutes, I thought to myself that Patty was really playing this well. I knew, of course, that she wasn't actually with Mark because she had mentioned to me earlier in the week that Mark was bringing his wife and kids and staying a couple of extra days to go to Disneyworld. But she was doing such a good acting job that I could almost believe he was there with her.

WE'VE BEEN TALKING. THAT'S ALL. KIND OF INTERESTING. HE'S GOING TO BE IN CHICAGO NEXT MONTH AND WANTS ME TO JOIN HIM THERE 4 THE WEEKEND

I waited patiently for her next message

I TOLD HIM YES OF COURSE HE WANTS TO TAKE ME SHOPPING ON MICHIGAN AVE FOR JEWELRY THAT'S SO NICE OF HIM WHAT SHOULD I ASK HIM FOR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I wasn't sure how to reply so I didn't.

WELL I THINK SOUNDS LIKE FUN WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT WHAT WE LIKE IN BED AND HE SAID HE LIKES TO GIVE SPANKINGS I TOLD HIM THAT WAS HOT

Followed by

HE ASKED IF I WANTED 2 B SPNKED I SAID NO BUT I REALLY WANTED TO SO HE GRABBED ME AND SPANKED ME JUST NOW IT WAS FUN BUT IT HURT.

Another 5 minutes went by.

MARK'S GOING TO FUCK ME AGAIN, SO I AM GOING TO SIGN OFF. I'LL TEXT WHEN WE'RE DONE. BTW SHOW HIM SOME GRATITUDE. THANK HIM NOW, HONEY

I immediately wrote back "Mr. Trent, sir, thank you for fucking my wife, thank you, sir. Please fuck her any way you want any time you want sir."

She wrote back.

GOOD BOY. NOW WHY DON'T U PULL ON UR LITTLE WEE-WEE WHILE U IMAGINE ME MOANING AS MARKS COCK FILLS ME UP LIKE U NEVER HAVE & NEVER WILL.

I had almost cum reading her texts but now I pulled on my cock furiously and shot what for me was a huge load into the condom. I lay there panting waiting patiently for Patty's next message. It was almost forty-five minutes.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD I JUST GOT MY BRAINS FUCKED OUT HOW HE CAN MAKE MU CUM LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW.

Then a couple of minutes later.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHICAGO. I HOPE HE BUYS ME SOMETHING PRETTY & EXPENSIVE DOES THAT MAKE ME A WHORE? WELL I LIKE BEING MARK'S WHORE DID U MAKE URSELF CUM? I HOPE

I replied "yes, did You?"

YEAH I CAME THREE TIMES HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DO ME. TIE UP THE CONDOM AND PUT IT IN THE FREEZER. WHEN I GET HOME I WANT PROOF THAT U SQUIRTED.

"Did you lie to me or not? I texted.

YES AND NO REALLY I LIED BEFORE A COUPLE OF LIES. I DIDN'T FUCK HIM LAST YEAR I TOLD U THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I JUST THOUGHT IT WOIULD TURN U ON.

"Which it did"

GOOD, BUT U SHOULD KNOW THAT I DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WHOLE MARK BRINGING HIS FAMILY AND GOING TO DISNEYWORLD THING

12