TFTC

Story Info
A series of mini-stories detailing a voyeuristic frat boy.
8.3k words
3.89
18.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers

TFTC

Michael was a bit weird. He was awkward and overweight and had a dark sense of humor. Despite that he was fairly popular. He was a member of the most popular fraternity on campus and he had dozens of friends and hundreds of good acquaintances. Almost everyone who met Michael seemed to like him. Unfortunately for him that never seemed to equate to a romantic relationship. At 20 years old Michael had only ever had one girlfriend and she lived over 1000 miles away now. He was quiet and tended to just blend into the background to the extent that most people seemed to forget he was there if he went too long without speaking. And above all, Michael was a maniacal genius.

Michael lives in a frat house with about a dozen brothers and their girlfriends and other various girls drop by all the time and they often stay over. The Omega Phi fraternity has worked for many years to cultivate a reputation that allows that. No one ever felt threatened or trapped at the house and every girl on campus knew they were safe with the brothers. In short the girls who came over were at ease at the house and never suspected that the brothers might have ulterior motives.

*

Chelsey is dating the Omega Phi vice-president, Mitchell. She's been hanging out at the house for 3 years now and the brothers are some of her closest friends. She knows, and trusts them all. Besides, even if they weren't respectful of her they ALL respected her boyfriend. None of the brothers would betray him by trying something with her. She occasionally caught them staring but where's the harm in that? Besides she has to admit that she likes the attention now that she gets it. She used to never get a second look.

Chelsey had always been a twig of a girl. 90 pounds. Flat chest. No ass. Pale as a sheet. No one had ever given her a second look except for weirdos who liked that sort of body. The first time she'd gotten intimate with a boy he admitted that he was only with her because she was the skinniest girl he knew. It was his fantasy that his big cock would split her in half. Needless to say she ended it then before he ever made it in. Mitchell was the first boy she'd ever had sex with and he was with her for her personality.

A few months ago Chelsey started on birth control and she'd filled out nicely. She went from barely filling an AA-cup to a flattering C-cup and had developed a tight round ass. She still wasn't the prettiest girl in the world but she did get attention now and she'd learned to love it.

On this particular weekend Chelsey arrives at the Omega Phi house for a chill evening with just a couple brothers and their girlfriends hanging out. She was dressed in a nice lacy white shirt and teeny-tiny little burnt-orange shorts. The shorts show off her long pale legs and her firm round ass.

The group had a pleasant evening full of alcohol and friendship. Chelsey spent a while sitting outside watching her boyfriend playing beer die. Unfortunately the bugs are out and biting and she's slowly getting eaten alive. She hadn't thought to bring any long pants and she's had a little too much to drive home and get some. She decides to ask Mitchell to borrow a pair of his sweat pants or something to protect her.

Mitchell agreed, of course, and paused his game to find her something to wear. Unfortunately Mitchell was already extremely drunk and somehow he lost the key to his room. He couldn't get into his room to get her some pants. He felt bad but quickly got distracted and returned to his game completely forgetting her predicament.

Chelsey was desperate so she decided to ask someone else to borrow some pants. She went to Michael who has retreated from the fun and games to his room so she can ask him in private. She knocked on his door and asked him if she could borrow some sweats. She heard him rummaging around a little before he opened his door. He let her in and handed her a pair of grey sweat pants. He left the room to give her some privacy to change.

Little did she know, Michael had set his webcam to record.

Once she was changed she came out of his room and thanked Michael. He said it was no problem but to be sure that he got them back. He jokingly told her to leave her shorts as collateral and was surprised when she agreed to it and handed them to him. He was a little off balance from that but quickly recovered and went back into his room.

Michael immediately locked his door and went to his computer to see the recording. It was as good as he expected. It showed her wiggling around to get out of her tight shorts then a little tugging to pull her lacy black boyshorts back into position. Then she pulled on Michael's grey sweatpants and tied off the waist cord. Michael watched this while sniffing the crotch of her shorts savoring the scent.

Chelsey spent the rest of the night having to pull up the pants because even tied off they were a little too big for her. Overall she managed to keep them up but everyone who was looking for it managed to see her panties sticking up out of her pants.

Chelsey Ch. 2

Shortly after Chelsey's unintentional peep-show Michael began to notice that there were a lot more things he's like to catch on film. From there it was a short step before he found a couple great little toys to accomplish that goal.

The first was basically a wireless webcam he could hide somewhere which would see everything and transmit it to his computer automatically. It was a great tool but the battery life wasn't ideal. He'd have to retrieve the camera and replace the batteries every few days. The second was a bit more versatile. It was a small camera he could attach to the bottom bill of a ball cap. From there it would record everything he saw. Fortunately the Florida Sun meant that he could wear a hat most of the time and he had a habit of doing so.

He began wearing the hat-cam almost all the time and hid a camera in Mitchell's room to hopefully catch sight of Chelsey some more. He'd bought a dozen of those hidden cameras but that was the only one he actually hid. The others he kept in reserve hoping that he'd find a good spot for them later.

One day Michael was just hanging out on the front porch talking to a few brothers and having a good time. He was wearing his hat-cam out of habit but he had the camera turned off at the moment.

But then Chelsey showed up and joined them on the porch so Michael subtly turned the camera on. She's looking especially lovely today wearing a tight shirt with the school logo on it and some tight little black and white stripped shorts. Her shorts seem a little too small for her even by her standards. It looked like they were a holdover from the days before she grew hips and an ass. They were skin tight and seemed to ride up a bit exposing the lower curve of her beautiful butt.

Michael was sitting in a comfortable chair while Chelsey stood up. She turned to talk to someone and Michael was presented an excellent eyelevel view of her ass. He wasn't one-hundred percent positive but he was fairly certain that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Then, still facing away from Michael, Chelsey bent over.

Michael had to stifle a gasp at the amazing view and silently thanked the lord that he'd switched the camera on when she arrived. He crossed his legs to hide his bulge.

She only stayed like that for about 10 seconds before she turned again and walked into the house to find Mitchell. A few minutes later Michael went into his room and checked his computer for the video feed from Mitchell's room and was greeted with the sight of her already on her knees sucking his brother off.

It took him about a minute of viewing combined with the memory from a few minutes ago were enough for him to get off quickly.

Sara Ch. 1

Sara was another of the Omega Phi girls. She was dating the chapter's risk manager. She was a very perky girl, the kind that was always baking cookies and making t shirts for them and generally being helpful around the house. She was the one who usually ended up cleaning Alex's room and bathroom which she seemed to not mind. In fact she almost seemed to enjoy it.

Michael noticed that and asked her about it one day. She admitted that she was a little bit OCD and that it wasn't exactly fun for her but that she would rather clean for him than stay in a dirty room.

Being lazy Michael made her a proposition. He'd pay her to clean his room each week. He was a little surprised when she accepted it. They haggled a little over price and what all she'd be doing but they quickly came to an accord. She agrees to come over the next day to clean.

Michael prepped his room making sure there was nothing he didn't want her to see. He made sure to hide everything behind the false wall in his closet (Every closet in the house had a false wall to hide secret fraternity stuff).

He also set his webcam to record. Sara really isn't that hot and she'll just be cleaning but he likes to cover his bases.

Sara showed up in spandex shorts and a tank top and gets to work. Michael vacates the room to stay out of her way. On his way out he notices that her ass looks pretty good in spandex.

An hour or so later she was done. Michael took one look at his room and saw that it was spotless. He thanked her profusely and paid her. He checked the recording to see if there was anything worthwhile.

It wasn't great but watching her bend over in her spandex shorts was fun. Also about 45 minutes in she apparently got hot and stripped her shirt off and worked in a sports bra. All in all he decided that it was worth the effort to record her from now on but just barely. He took a few still images from the video before deleting it.

Chelsey Ch. 3

Once again Chelsey is at the Omega Phi house just hanging out. Tonight she's been drinking and she's getting a little bit sloppy. For once she's not wearing shorts; instead she's dressed rather plainly in jeans and a blue t-shirt. She's not showing off at all.

Well not intentionally anyway. It seems Chelsey forgot to wear a belt and after a few drinks she's not exactly worried about bending over. She is sitting on the picnic table talking with a group of friends. Michael is in that group but a little bit behind her and he notices that when she bends over he gets a clear view of her underwear over the waistband of her jeans.

He's treated to a lovely view of her rainbow colored thong and over the course of the evening. Michael is sure to stay slightly behind her to keep seeing it. He even surreptitiously snaps a few pictures but unfortunately none of them end up any good.

After about an hour of sneaking peeks at her, Michael gets a rather wicked idea. The great thing about the tight-knit Greek life community is that they all know where each other live and visit each other frequently. Michael knows that Chelsey lives in a gated community but he knows the gate code. He also knows that Chelsey and her roommate leave a spare key under a rock by their back door. Since both Chelsey and her roommate are at Omega Phi that evening he knows he can get into her house without too much trouble.

Michael tells everyone that he's making a run to McDonalds and halfheartedly askes if anyone wants anything but makes sure to leave before word gets to too many people and he'd actually be forced to get them something. He runs to his room to get a few things then hops in his car and drives to Chelsey's house.

He manages to get into the house without incident and decides to start by setting up the cameras he grabbed from his room. They're wireless and will transmit the video to his computer...but he'll have to change the batteries every few days. He hides one in Chelsey's room and carefully aims it so it'll take in most of the room including her dresser and closet but where it shouldn't be noticed for a while.

After that he decided to hide one in Chelsey's roommate's room. Her roommate Caitlyn isn't as hot as Chelsey was but he figures she would be worth seeing naked. Unfortunately he can't find a good place to hide it. He toys with the idea of trying to hide one in their bathroom but he dismisses that. The steam from the shower would mess up the camera.

After that he has only one thing left to do so he quickly returns to Chelsey's room. He finds her underwear drawer. He empties it and sorts through all her delicates. He also makes a thorough search of her room and the laundry to make sure he gets them all. He pulls out all of her thongs and put them back into her drawer. Everything else he piles up to take with him. He leaves her with 5 thongs total: Cheetah print, Zebra print, pink, white, and the rainbow thong he knows she is wearing.

After that there is nothing left to do but gather up all the other panties and make sure he left no evidence of planting the camera. After all what good is it to plant a camera if she'd search her room and find it right away?

He throws the stolen panties in the trunk of his car and drives back to the Omega Phi house to rejoin the party. He checks his computer to make sure that the wireless camera was working.

It is.

(Canadian) Jessica Ch. 1

It's the 4th of July and the Omega Phi's know how to celebrate America's birthday right. The beer is flowing freely. The games are back to back all day long. There is a large pig roasting over the fire pit. Firecrackers, bottle-rockets and roman candles are being fired off everywhere all day and everyone is in high spirits.

The Omega Phi's don't have a pool but they've made a redneck pool in the back of a pickup truck. All the girls who didn't leave for the summer are there along with the brothers, their alumni and the friends of the fraternity. The girls are running around in their shorts and bikinis and other summertime apparel.

Ashley's cousin, Jessica, is in town for a week just in time for the festivities. She's a Canadian vegan at a 4th of July pig roast...a bit odd to begin with and that was before things got strange.

Being Canadian, Jessica doesn't have any American flag clothing but she still wants to fit in so she had Ashley stop at the store before going over to Omega Phi and bought a pair of shorts with USA written across the ass. It's obvious to those at the party that they were a last minute purchase because they don't fit her very well. About half of her ass cheeks are fully exposed. Every guy at the party is looking at her, staring at her ass and commenting on it. Most seem to think that she borrowed a pair of Ashley's shorts but Michael doesn't think that make sense as Ashley's ass is bigger than Jessica's. The guys love the view but the girls are scathing in their comments about her.

Michael is walking around loving the atmosphere: the hotties running around half naked; the friendly games of beer die, and beer ball, and beer pong, and Pole-ish horseshoes; the food; the noise...everything. But as he walks past his bedroom window he glances in and sees Jessica sitting on his couch making out with some random dude. He's a little mad because it's really rude to use his room like that without permission. Especially since it's all brothers, alumni and their close friends; everyone there should know to ask before using it for a hook-up.

Oh well. He's a little mad but still in high spirits so he decides to mess with them a little rather than barge in and yell at them. He pounds out his drink then walks into his room on the pretense of grabbing another drink but really just trying to disturb them. He walks in expecting to hear shocked gasps, maybe a squeal or the guy yelling...something like that. He's surprised when he walks in and they don't even react.

He looks over at them and understands why. They're a little too busy to notice him at this point. Both of them have their eyes closed as the dude (Max) fucks her missionary style. Michael's pissed off that that they're doing that on his couch without even bothering to ask him to use his room. Oh well what will be will be. There's really nothing he can do at this point except have a little fun with it.

They're in their own little world so he can move freely around his room without them noticing. First he goes to his computer and turns on his webcam and aims it at the couch. Then he goes to his fridge to grab a drink and is about to leave them to it when he steps on something. He looks down and see's Jessica's tiny little shorts on the floor. Smirking he picks them up and decides to pocket them before leaving.

He returns to the party confident that his webcam will capture everything and that he can watch it at his leisure later. He's surprised to see Jessica just a short time later out in the party mingling. He expected her to be trapped in his room for the rest of the day.

Now though, instead of wearing shorts way too small for her she's wearing a star print bikini bottom that looks a little too big on her. Michael is confused for a few minutes about this until he notices that the star print bottoms would go with Ashley's red and white stripped bikini top. He's able to put two and two together and realizes that Ashley must have given Jessica her bikini bottoms to wear.

A few other people notice but most of the crowd is drunk by now and Ashley and Jessica catch a ride home shortly thereafter.

Michael enjoys the rest of the party and ends up passing out in the redneck pool after watching some fireworks. The next morning Michael wakes up in the pool and can barely walk to his room. If you've ever slept in standing water you'll understand why. He spends most of the day in his room recovering from the 4th.

He rewinds the video (which was recording all night) back to the previous day around when he first spotted Jessica and Max. The video starts out with the two already going at it while he's in the room watching. Michael watches himself steal her shorts and leave. The sex looks rather disappointing actually. It lasts for all of about 4 minutes before he gets off and then a few minutes of her pouting that she didn't get off too. Max doesn't actually laugh at her but he comes pretty close.

He gets dressed while she searches for her shorts and is about to walk out when she stops him and asks where he hid her shorts. She starts really freaking out about it and this time he actually does laugh at her. He tells her it's not her problem then just walks out of the room leaving her bottomless and alone.

Jessica all but tears apart Michael's room before giving up on finding her shorts. That's when she pulls out her phone and calls someone begging for help. Shortly thereafter Ashley arrives. At first Ashley is pretty angry. She calls her cousin a slut and yells at her for disrespecting her friend by fucking a stranger in his room like that. Jessica is crying by now begging Ashley to help her. Finally Ashley relents and agrees to help her.

Ashley takes her shorts off and then her bikini bottoms. Michael is treated to the amazing sight of both cousins bottomless in his room. It's a beautiful sight he will always remember.

Jessica pulls on Ashely's bikini bottoms and has to retie the strings to make them stay up on her narrower hips. Then Ashley puts her shorts back on and they leave.

It is far and away the best video Michael has gotten so far and he files it away to rewatch later.

Chelsey Ch. 4

It's nearing the end of summer and Chelsey just got back from a couple weeks spent at home with her family. Over that time she was reminded why it was that she'd decided to move away for college rather than staying near home. She needs to relax and unwind after that little "vacation" so naturally she goes to the Omega Phi house for a good time with her friends and boyfriend.

Naturally the brothers celebrate having such a good friend return so once again the alcohol is flowing. Chelsey has a few drinks but stops before she drinks too much. The one thing she really wanted to do that night was to curl up with her boyfriend and watch a good movie...and then maybe have sex all night...

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers