TGI Friday

Story Info
Young woman enjoys meeting new people.
3.9k words
3.91
39.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,201 Followers

The bar was very crowded; but then, it was Friday evening after work; and everyone there needed to unwind.

She walked into the bar and was assaulted by a cacophony of noise; voices, each trying to out do the others, and music, mostly lost in the confusion except for the heavy droning of bass notes and the occasional thump of drums. ESPN on several TVs around the bar added to the mix.

Thank goodness they've banned smoking, she thought to herself, as she headed toward the bar in hope of finding a seat.

She was dressed in fairly typical business attire; a white blouse, a red skirt, tasteful jewelry, sensible heels. But the blouse had one more button unbuttoned than you might expect, and the skirt had a slit that went up her left thigh higher than many would consider appropriate for the office.

She was stunningly beautiful; thirty-something, tall, with long shapely legs, womanly hips and a thin waist. She felt her breasts were one of her best assets; they weren't overly large, but more than ample for her thin frame. Her hair was ash blonde and long; flowing down her back and ending between her shoulder blades. She had piercing blue eyes; so when she looked at you, for some odd reason, you felt special.

As she approached the bar it became apparent to her that no seats were available, so she stood behind someone hoping to get the bartender's attention so she could order a glass of wine. She raised her hand several times in hope that the bartender would notice, but she did not; the poor girl behind the bar looked frazzled with so many shouting for more drinks.

I certainly wouldn't want that job, the woman thought.

"Oh here, why don't you take my seat?" The man in front of her said as he twisted around and slid off his bar stool. "Good luck ordering a drink, though; they're so busy tonight."

"Oh my, why thank you, that's so kind of you." She said, as he squeezed by her to allow her access to the bar stool.

She shifted as he went past, but not away from him; she made sure her breasts rubbed against his arm as she moved in to take the vacated seat.

"Uh, sorry." He said, having felt the fullness of her breasts for a fleeting moment; but having been raised properly, he felt the obliged to apologize for touching her.

"Forget it; it's just so crowded in here. I'm Jill." She said, extending her hand.

"Oh, uh, Bob." He replied, taking her offered hand.

He felt her hand squeeze his. She held it somewhat longer than one might suppose.

When another bartender joined the poor girl who was being driven to distraction behind the bar, Bob raised his arm and waved to get the new guy's attention. When he looked in Bob's direction, Bob pointed down at Jill and yelled.

"Can she order a drink, please?" Then, Bob asked her what she wanted.

"Chardonnay." She said, and Bob relayed the order by shouting above the loud drone of the crowded bar. "Thank you again, you've come to my rescue twice now."

"No problem." He said, as the sound of her low sexy voice resonated in his head.

"So Bob, do you work around here?" She asked.

Bob had never had a beautiful stranger strike up a conversation with him before. What's going on? Bob thought.

"Well yes, down the street in the Federal Building." Bob told her. "You work around here, too?"

"No. So what is it that you do?" She asked. "Are you some sort of Federal agent?"

"No, no, nothing as glamorous as that. I'm an auditor with GAO."

The bartender delivered Jill's wine and Bob very quickly slapped a twenty on the bar.

"Oh Bob, no, let me get that." Jill said, grabbing her purse as she politely protested Bob's paying for her drink.

"Please, it's my pleasure. Hey, I've never had a beautiful girl talk to me in a bar before." Bob explained, sounding particularly bashful.

"Oh my, well thank you again; for the drink and for the compliment." Jill said as Bob's complexion turned pink. She half expected him to say 'aw shucks' and thought it cute that he was so shy.

Jill crossed her legs by putting her left leg over her right. The slit in her skirt over her left thigh exposed her almost to the point of indecency; the lacey top of her sheer black stocking was completely revealed, as well as, the bare flesh above it.

Bob could not keep his eyes averted, though he knew he should have. Jill sipped her wine as Bob kept staring.

"Do you like my legs?" Jill asked.

Bob looked up when she spoke and saw she was smiling. Her beautiful blue eyes penetrated his soul.

"I, uh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't ..."

"No, that's alright; I love it when handsome men notice me." She said coyly.

Oh my god, she called me handsome, Bob thought. His mind tried to grapple with a situation he'd never been in before.

"So, tell me, do you think I have nice legs?"

"Oh, uh, they're fantastic." Bob blurted out.

As Bob spoke, Jill reached for his hand, took it, and placed it on the top of her thigh just where her stocking top ended.

"How do they feel?" She said softly; her voice almost drowned out by the noise in bar.

Bob's heart was racing. He was totally flabbergasted and he couldn't have spoken if someone had placed a gun to his head and demanded a single word to spare his life.

"Ooooh, you don't like them." Jill said and pouted. Her apparent disappointment shook Bob out of his paralysis.

"Oh geez no! It feels so, uh, soft and, uh ..." He stuttered.

Jill uncrossed her legs and she pulled his hand up even higher. She gave a quick look around to make sure no one was paying attention to them; then she grabbed her purse from the bar and placed it on her lap in a feeble attempt to hide what they were up to.

"Oh geez ..." Bob gasped.

"Feel how warm and moist?" She said as she leaned in and whispered into his ear. She tugged at his hand again until she felt his finger tips on her bare pussy lips -- she wore no panties.

"And see how wet you've made me, Bob?" She whispered again; then she flicked her tongue over his ear and let her hot breath send chills down his spine. She forced his fingers to slide down to her opening and pulled him partially into her.

"Bobby, can we get out of here? I really really want you to fuck me." She said softly.

"Oh my ..." Was all Bob could manage.

Jill pulled his hand away and slid off the stool until her body was pressed against his; she knew he had to feel her breasts smashed against his chest. She stood on her tip toes and put her mouth next to his ear again.

"Would you like to fuck me, Bobby?" She asked.

"Oh yes!"

"Then let's go. We need to hurry; I can't wait to get you inside me." She said and pulled him away from the bar.

She threaded her way through the throngs of bodies while dragging Bob along behind her by the wrist. She had half a mind to haul off and whack a guy who grabbed her ass when she passed him; but thought better of it, not knowing if it might give Bob second thoughts about leaving with her.

When they got to the street she paused a moment and turned to Bob. Before he could speak or otherwise react, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Her tongue invaded his mouth and penetrated him as though she were fucking his face. After a long time, she broke off.

"Come on, there's a cab across the street at the hotel. My apartment is only five minutes from here." She said and grabbed his arm again.

They ran across the street together oblivious of traffic and provoking a couple of honks from pissed off drivers. Jill pulled open the back door of a cab and dove in. She gave the driver the address while Bob climbed in and closed the door behind him. As soon as the car pulled into the street, Jill had her arms around Bob and was eating his face once again. She took Bob's hand and pulled it up under her skirt a second time.

"Put your fingers inside me." She pleaded breathlessly as she whispered in his ear. Bob was happy to comply.

The driver's eyes kept going to his rearview but they took no notice in the backseat.

Jill put her hand on Bob's hard lump that was so obviously pushing up against the material of his pants as she kissed him again with unbridled ardor. Her fingers fumbled with his zipper and he couldn't believe what was happening to him.

He heard and felt his zipper being pulled down, then cold air on his penis; followed by the sensation of warm wetness as her mouth engulfed him. Bob was completely blown away by the unfolding events of what was normally his 'Friday stop after work for a beer' evening. But, he didn't fight it; he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feelings that the beautiful stranger was generating. Bob surprised himself by being so brazen as to start fondling Jill's gorgeous breasts while she voraciously sucked his hard cock.

Jill was so animated socking Bob's cock - her head bobbing up and down his shaft - that he thought he was going to explode in her mouth. He was about to give her fair warning when his attention was diverted.

"Two fourteen eighth street." The driver announced. "That'll be five fifty."

"Oh shit, so soon?" Jill said as Bob frantically tried to get his swollen member back into his pants; thankfully his orgasm had been averted just in time.

Bob reached in his pocket and fumbled for his cash and handed the guy a twenty.

"Keep it." Bob said as Jill pushed him out the door. She scooted across the seat behind him and climbed out as well.

Jill pulled at Bob's arm again and tugged him to the entrance of a high rise apartment building.

"Evenin' Miss Jill." The security guard said as they walked passed the large granite clad front desk.

"Hi Howie." Jill answered and she gave the guard a smile. The guard gave Bob a knowing look and subtly shook his head as Jill pulled Bob into an open elevator.

When they arrived at Jill's apartment door she had the key ready and opened the door instantly. She barged in and tossed her purse and keys on a small table near the door; then she turned to Bob and started madly tugging at the buttons of his shirt.

Bob reciprocated and began undoing Jill's blouse, his fingers trembled even more than hers. Bob pulled Jill's blouse open after he maneuvered the last button open; he wrenched the material over her shoulders exposing a very sheer white lace bra which barely managed to confine her extraordinary breasts. He cupped both breasts and lowered his mouth to her nipples as he pulled the lace away; allowing him access.

Jill struggled with Bob's belt as she felt his lips on her breasts which sent a thrill rippling through her body, her nipples were astonishingly sensitive. She unzipped his trousers and pulled his rigid penis from his pants. She felt hands on her back, followed by the release of her bra. Bob's fingers pulled the sexy garment down her arms.

Jill knelt and pulled Bob trousers down his legs, then she yanked his shorts down as well and he stepped out of them. While she was kneeling, Bob bent over her back and unzipped her skirt; though the little hook and eye at the top gave his shaking fingers some trouble. He finally managed to unhook it.

When Jill stood, her skirt fell down over her hips to the carpet leaving her naked except for her black stockings. She reached up and removed the final piece of clothing from Bob, his unbuttoned shirt; they both stood naked in the hallway.

Jill took him by the hand and led Bob to her bedroom. They stood next the bed and kissed passionately, their hands madly exploring each other's bodies. Bob's mind was still reeling; he felt like he was in some sort of bizarre dream. Such spontaneity was beyond his experience; such impulsive behavior with a total stranger was not comprehensible to him.

Jill lay down upon the bed and urged Bob's head between her legs. Bob loved eating pussy, but seldom got to enjoy it as most of his previous partners had thought the practice disgusting.

Bob feasted on Jill's sweet flesh; her musky fragrance driving him even wilder with lust. He felt her tummy go rigid as his tongue flicked over her swollen bud and made her crazy. He heard her sharp intake of breath. He snaked his arms under her thighs and reached up to cup her breasts; and then he pinched her taught nipples which, he didn't know, she loved.

Bob was sure Jill was nearing a climax; and she was. She felt the pressure building low in her tummy, the fire inside her becoming more intense. A rush of electricity spread through her body and the muscles in her belly and inside her pussy involuntarily clinched, just as a wave of ecstasy crashed over her and swept her away in an ocean of bliss.

Bob felt her tense and then he heard her scream; he was delighted that he'd given her such intense pleasure. He was determined to extend her orgasm as long as he could for her. As her hips bucked and thrashed under his mouth, he hung on and desperately assaulted her clit with his mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god don't stop, oh, oh, .... eeeeeeeeck!" She shrieked again as she was dragged under a second time by the irresistible undertow of her rapture.

Bob kept up his relentless torture until she finally pushed his head away. Even then, he tried to persist since it thrilled him so to see and hear her passion.

"No, no, stop, I, uh, can't take anymore ... please, just give me a second." She said gasping for breath.

Bob's face was covered with her slippery juices and she pulled his head up to kiss him; and taste herself on his lips. She felt his stiff meat pressing on her too sensitive clit, and so, she reached down and guided him to where she wanted to be fulfilled. When she had the soft head of his cock at her opening, she grasped his hips and pulled him into her and moaned loudly; expressing her extreme delight.

Bob groaned too as he felt her warm velvety wet flesh engulf him. The tight slippery folds of her tunnel squeezed him, more so than any woman had ever done in his rather limited experience. As Bob sank into Jill's most intimate sanctuary, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him again; though not so much with lust this time. It was a more tender kiss, a loving kiss; she, savoring the feel of him inside her, relishing the heat of their shared passion.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard honey ... faster baby ... harder baby ..." She said loudly in his ear; urging him give her everything she most wanted.

As his pace quickened, Bob reveled in the way Jill clung to him so obviously enjoying the feelings he was initiating inside her. He'd always known that most of his pleasure was derived from his partner's enjoyment; the more she loved it, the happier it made him.

Bob's only problem, as he saw it, was that he was really close to exploding inside Jill. He desperately wanted the miracle which had beset him to last longer, but as he felt the pressure building, he knew it was already too late.

"Arrrrrrrgh ... uh, uh, uh, uh ..." He grunted as his cock pulsed and pumped his thick juice inside Jill.

"Oh god Bobby, tell me you're not done yet ... shit, I still need you to fuck me, baby." Jill pleaded.

Bob shocked the hell out of himself, and also squelched Jill's fears; he kept fucking her amazing himself by staying rock hard inside Jill as he continued to ram his hard member into her eager body.

"Oh god, that's it, keep going baby, keep fucking me, god baby, make it hurt, fuck me harder!" And Jill went over the edge again into a free fall of bliss while Bob did his best to satisfy her every desire.

Jill shrieked her joy and she clutched desperately at Bob, her nails digging into his back; not quite breaking the skin but leaving long angry looking red marks of abused flesh there. Bob had never known a woman who got so carried away during sex and he loved every exciting, albeit sometimes painful, moment of their love making.

When Jill recovered, she pushed him away. Bob thought with an extreme sense of disappointment that she was done with him; but she rolled him onto his back and climbed on him, reinserting his cock inside her noticeably hot pussy. Jill began to ride him while he held onto her breasts.

"Oh christ your cock is so big and feels so fucking fantastic inside me, baby. Can you feel my pussy squeeze your big cock when I cum? Can you baby?"

Bob adored hearing Jill's dirty talk; it made him crazy with lust for her. He'd never been with a girl who talked nasty like she did; he never wanted to make love again without it.

"Oh yes, I felt your pussy squeezing me, it was so awesome." He answered, gasping for breathe as he tried to match her rhythm while she bounced up and down on his stiff rod. Jill grabbed at his hand roughly and pulled it to her clit.

"Rub my clit baby and make me cum again! Harder! Rub it, rub it, faster, oh yes, oh yes, oh god .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fuck!" And she climaxed, yet again.

Her head thrashed about and her body twisted and jerked so much that Bob had to abandon her clit and hold on to her to keep her from falling off him, and perhaps hitting the floor; they were pretty close to the edge of the bed.

Jill came around again. "Fuck that was good!" She managed to say. "Now I need you to fuck me from behind. Please, please fuck me."

She crawled off him and assumed a positioned on her hands and knees and waited for him to enter her again. He soon did and started thrusting ferociously into her. This was her favorite; where she felt the deepest penetration. Where his cock would hit all the best places inside her and give her maximum gratification. She felt his hands grasping her hips tightly as he rammed his long cock home; over and over.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard!" She shouted. She reached between her legs and violently abused her clit; she had to cum in that position or she would feel cheated. She just had to cum.

"Fuck me, hurt me, god harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me .... eeeeeeeeck!" She screamed, and screamed, and screamed.

Bob responded to her bliss and he felt himself suddenly ready to explode.

"My god I'm gonna cum again!"

"Oh fuck baby I want it in my mouth, hurry!" She yelled.

And she shifted around just in time; the first gush hitting her lower lip and dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. But the rest went inside her mouth as she engulfed him; she relished the feel and taste of his hot salty juice as it surged onto her tongue, over and over. When he was finished, she titled her head back and opened her mouth to shown him her tongue which was coated with his thick white seed; then she made a display of swallowing it.

"Oh shit! That was so fucking awesome baby." She told him as he collapsed on the bed; totally spent.

"Oh no, honey, you can't do that. You've got to get dressed, quick! My husband will be home any minute now." Jill exclaimed.

"What?" Bob said, totally blindsided.

"Hurry, your clothes are out in the hallway. Come on get up!" She ordered.

"But can I see you again?" He asked.

"Oh no, my husband never let's me fuck a guy twice."

"What are you talking about?" Bob couldn't believe his ears.

"Uh, my husband's got cameras and microphones hidden all over the apartment. He really gets off watching me get fucked by strangers; well, I kind o' like it, too, couldn't you tell?" She explained. "When he gets home we watch the videos and fuck like rabbits. So, no, you can't see me again."

"I can't believe this! Are you serious? But I still really want to see you again." He insisted. "Come on, I know where you live; I could just ..."

"NO! You can't do that! I know you're married, I saw your ring -- my husband only let's me pick up married men. I've had guys like you wanna see me again, you know, after we're done; and they've come back here to the apartment. So, my husband has hired a private investigator to find out where they lived. Then he made sure the wife got the video of us fucking -- so you cannot come back here, ever!"

joan658
joan658
1,201 Followers
12