Thai Room Maid in Tights

Story Info
Encounter with Asian room maid wearing black tights.
1.3k words
4.23
83.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first vacation on the beach was in my freshman year at college during spring break, when three friends of mine and I took a week off in Florida. I was very excited about the trip, the beach and the whole experience.

Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well in the first night there and awoke the next morning with a big headache. I decided to stay in the room for a while and maybe join my friends later while the others went to the beach after breakfast.

I must have fallen asleep since when I awoke I realized that I was not along in the room. A maid had entered, I probably didn't hear her knocking on the door and she was busy with cleaning. She probably didn't notice me since I had the blanket pulled all over my head and now I curiously peeked at her. She had a very nice figure, dark shoulder long hair and wore a blue dress that ended about four inches above her knees. She was just wiping down the door to the balcony with her cute hands and was very meticulous at that. As she bent down to take care of the bottom part of the door, her dress slid up and exposed her nice firm ass encased by smooth and silky black tights.

I decided to enjoy this sight for some more time until she would discover me. My little friend got harder and I got warmer under the blanket. My headache was gone, fortunately. The maid stood up and grabbed some items from the desk to rearrange them more nicely. She took her time and I could not take my eyes off her legs encased by these soft black tights and her white small tennis shoes, probably size 5. It was hard for me not to make any noise but at this moment she suddenly turned around, facing the bed, and looked me right into the face.

"Good morning!" I said. She was quite startled by her discovery.

"Oh sir, I'm so very sorry, I had no idea -- " she apologized but I put my finger on my mouth.

"I'm just not feeling that well today, that's why I'm not on the beach. Would you mind giving me some company for a bit?"

She was unsure what that was supposed to mean, but then just sat on the foot end of my bed. From her face, she clearly was Thai and I estimated her to be just a couple years older than me. The contours of her boobs were quite visible underneath her dress and they were not too small for an Asian girl like her.

We chatted a bit about this and that, and eventually I took the initiative and moved closer to her to touch her thighs. Such a soft and delicious skin, I felt it through the smooth tights. It was wonderful and aroused me tremendously. She was shy and just sat there without moving or doing anything. I took off my boxer shorts and exposed my hard-on to her. She had a look in the face as if she had never seen that before and maybe that was true. I took her little hands; she had her nails short but painted with pink polish, and showed her how to work my boner. She was a very good student at that and the second lesson was to suck my cock -- ah, did that feel good! I looked into her eyes as she was sucking on it, soft at first, then harder and could not help but coming into the mouth of this Thai cutie. She gagged a bit on my cum but swallowed it all down.

Now I took off her dress, bra, and tennis shoes, so she wore only her black tights and her panties underneath them. She was still sitting at my bed without much motion. Her feet were as cute and small as her hands and I licked them and sucked on them, enjoying the flavor of a young girl's sweat, all coming through these silky black tights...

My tongue then went up her legs towards her crotch and I spent a long while there, also using my fingers to massage her private parts underneath all that fabric. At one point I gently moved my hand underneath her tights and then underneath her panties and found her already very wet down there. I continued the slow, then faster, then slow again massage which turned her on even more as she now started to moan a bit and moved her head backwards so her hair fell down behind her. I felt that she had shaved her pussy except for a small triangular shaped piece of fur right above her lips.

I took her feet in tights and moved them on my penis, indicating a stroking motion. Again, I was amazed how skillful she was at doing a foot job for me. She teased me by using her toe nails to slightly scratch my balls and then my penis and alternated between a gentle massage and a firm grip of my manhood. I got wonderfully aroused and excited and then came a second time, now on her feet and legs and massaged my cum into her tights, before I took them off.

Now suddenly she took the initiative, took off her pink panties and embraced me very tightly so that my penis was feeling her warm body. We started caressing each other and kissing deeply, playing for a long time with our tongues.

Somehow it seems she had figured out what I liked since she sat down, stretched out her cute, small, sexy feet and started with her second foot job, this time no tights on. I could not help but taking her feet into my hands and putting them onto my face, licking her soles, then all her toes individually -- which also were painted pink -- and finally sucking on them. She chuckled while I was doing that, I guess she was ticklish there, and this turned me on even more.

I put her whole right foot into my mouth and just enjoyed the flavor of the foot of this young Thai woman, still tasting a little bit sweaty, but also sweet and girly at the same time. Then her other foot, and I was in heaven.

Before I came though, she withdrew her feet and asked me to lie down on the bed. She sat on my face, all wet between her legs, and wanted me to continue my work from before. As my tongue worked her lips, vagina, and clitoris, she clearly got more aroused and wet and breathed and moaned more heavily.

Finally, she mounted my cock and started to ride me. We soon found our rhythm together. The juices were coming out of her pussy like crazy and I was in heaven with my cock grabbed by this Thai girl's silky wet pussy and by watching her boobs with the dark hard nipples bounce up and down as she was riding me harder and harder. She definitely lost all her shyness now, as she was moaning loudly and shouting.

"Yes, that's it! That's it! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck me harder! Harder1 Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Finally she exploded right then and there and ejaculated on me and just a second or so later I came too for the third time with the best orgasm I ever had and shot my load deep inside her. We lay next to each other for a while just gently caressing each other, and then she had to leave for her duty, not without leaving me her tights as a souvenir.

Needless to say that almost every day this week I woke up with a headache and had to stay in ... she visited me every time!