Thai Special Dinner

Story Info
Bangkok dinner ends with a surprise.
3k words
4.63
86.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tseliot
tseliot
6 Followers

Thai Special

He admired her perfect ass as he followed her down the hotel hallway. The black silk dress clung to the shapely mounds gyrating back and forth from the sway created by her high heels. Her long, thin legs did not need nylons as they were perfectly smooth with a mocha brown color. Ebony hair cascaded halfway down her back and was so silky that the dim sconce lighting reflected from it as they passed each fixture. Although only a few inches taller than 5 feet, she seemed taller because of the perfectly proportioned shoulders, hips and waist.

Although he couldn't see the front of her at the moment, he retained a vision of the rest of her in his minds-eye: almond shaped, black eyes subtly emphasized with black eye-liner; Oriental facial features that spoke of her Thai heritage that made her look 10 years younger than the 24 years old he knew her to be; a long, graceful neck with a tiny gold chain; miniscule breasts that boasted long, aroused nipples clearly outlined through the silky fabric of her dress. As he finished inventorying her assets in his mind, he flashed back to how he came to be following this vision of beauty to his room where he would revisit an erotic place he never dreamed he would venture.

He had come to Bangkok on business. After three exhausting days successfully negotiating a multi-million dollar sale of heavy equipment to a Thai construction company, he was ready to relax and enjoy the exotic atmosphere he had heard so much about from the travel brochures. It was his first trip overseas but he knew from the media that Bangkok was considered one of the most sexually open cities in the world.

Although he was married with four grown children, his marriage was stale and predictable. He felt the need to experience something novel and exciting, which in turn could spice up his sex life back home. As he prepared to experience the delights of the city, he inventoried his naked body in the hotel mirror. What he saw was a tall, lean 6 foot 4 torso with only a few reminders that gravity and age wins all battles eventually.

His blond hair was thinning but styled in a way that enhanced his ruggedly handsome face. Broad shoulders and a relatively flat stomach created a vee-shape that pointed down to what he knew from showering at the Y was his most admired asset. His cock was porn-star long and thick. Even in its current flaccid state, it hung between his legs like a deli salami.

He picked up his dick in his hand and gave it a few long strokes as he thought about the potential for the night ahead. His phallus responded immediately and started to swell in his hand. The fleshy circumcised head began turning a darker shade as it filled with blood. He let it drop after reaching a half-erect state. Even in that semi-aroused condition his massive tool had filled out to nearly 8 inches long and bulged with veins that made it look even thicker than it was.

It was time to set out on his night of adventure so he turned back to the business of getting ready for the evening. He decided to wear a light-colored tropical weight sport coat and linen trousers with a black silk tee shirt as well as his thin-soled Italian loafers with no socks.

Most importantly, he decided to not wear any underwear because he loved the feel of the smooth linen on his dick as it swung like a pendulum against his legs. Plus he thought it might give quick access to some willing participant in his plans for the night.

His destination was the bar district not far from his hotel. He decided to walk because it was only a few blocks and he wanted the heady experience of walking through the teeming life that filled the streets and alleys. Greedy hands plucked at his coat as he walked along the sidewalk. Voices called out to him to stop and buy trinkets that street vendors were hawking. Smells from woks and rice steamers invaded his nose and reminded him about how far from home he really was.

As he turned the corner to his destination an onslaught of neon lights and loud music overloaded his senses. Insistent voices called out to him from the bar doorways to come in and enjoy the best entertainment Bangkok had to offer. He was so stunned by this barrage of sights and sounds that he forgot to watch where he was going and collided with a body coming around the corner of the building in front of him.

The force of the impact caused him to stumble forward grabbing for anything to break his fall. What he grabbed was the shoulders the unseen person in his path. They were kept from falling by bumping into the building in back of them. As they came to a hard stop against the rough bricks, he realized that the person he had almost knocked to the ground was an extraordinarily beautiful Asian woman. She was so tiny that she had to crane her neck straight up to see who was crushing her.

Before he could move away from her, his cock twitched involuntarily, reacting to the beauty below him. As fate would have it her delicate hands had reached out for stability when stumbling and were in the vicinity of his crotch and felt the unmistakable movement of his long dick. Finally, they disentangled themselves amidst abject apologies from him and bows and "so sorrys" from her. When they finally determined that there was no damage done to either party, they finally looked at each other and realized that they were appraising each other in a different light, rather than as strangers bumping into each other.

What they both knew was that she had felt his growing prick in that brief moment and that there was an instantaneous animal attraction between them. Recovering his senses quickly, he realized that this could be a much better opportunity for him than cruising through bars getting solicited by the famous Bangkok bar girls. He held out his hand, introduced himself and offered to buy her drinks and dinner to make up for the clumsiness he had exhibited a few moments ago. She delighted him by responding positively in accented, sing-song English.

The next few hours were spent communicating with gestures and smiles, trying to bridge the gap of different cultures and languages. As the drinks lubricated their mutual attraction, he placed a dinner order from the menu called the Thai Special.

He also began to test the boundaries of their new relationship by placing his hand lightly on her knee under the cocktail table. She responded by doing the same to his knee and began rubbing upwards in small circular motions. It was obvious to him that she was getting aroused because her pointed nipples were clearly defined against the silk fabric of her dress.

As she slid her hand upward, she soon encountered the unencumbered length of his hardening cock through the thin linen trousers. Gasping in surprise, she withdrew her hand and with widened eyes, said "Too big me". He caught her miniature wrist before she could remove her hand totally and firmly put it back on his now thoroughly rigid penis. Her little fingers barely fit around half the girth of his cock but as he moved her hand up and down the length of his dick, he could tell she was starting to get comfortable with his huge size.

As she began to pump his organ on her own, he moved his exploring hand further up her leg. Just as he was nearing the source of her womanly treasures, she stopped his hand and whispered, "Me disspoint you". Not understanding, he kept up his relentless pursuit of her hidden pussy but she proved to be his match by holding him away and continuing to say "Me disspoint you".

Thinking she was afraid of the size of his raging hard-on under her hand, he decided to slow down and use his innate salesmanship and more alcohol to seduce her totally. Leaving her leg, he put his arm around her and began tweaking her nipple that was standing up like a large round eraser head. He found that that was her magic button because she began squirming on the booth and clamping down with her hand on his oversized cock that was now completely tenting his pants straight up.

Just as he thought he would finally let him explore her Oriental pussy, she surprised him by slipping down in the booth and disappearing beneath the table cloth. His zipper was soon sliding down and the cool air of the bar infiltrated his pants. She reached inside his now open pants and with some tugging and pulling managed to expose his full 10 inches of manhood.

He could see her eyes widen from below the table as she grasped his upright dick with both hands, barely circling the circumference of the rigid pipe. Nudging her head forward with one hand and lightly twisting her nipple with his fingers of the other hand, it didn't take long for her mouth to reach out for his bulging cock-head, which was now glistening with pre-cum.

Her pointed tongue slipped out of her mouth and teased his hole that was now leaking profusely with the white sticky natural lubricant. A thread of spunk clung to her wet tongue as she withdrew it from his cum hole. Her eyes were now glazed with lust as she approached his dick with her now-willing mouth. She opened her petite mouth to take him inside her mouth-pussy but found she could not open wide enough to accommodate the massive shaft.

Added to her discomfort was the fact that his dick was so hard and tall that her head was nearly above the table level and her actions would soon be visible to anyone walking by. Instead to his delight, she started bathing the huge vein on the underside of his dick with her saliva, all the while pumping her slight hands up and down on his slippery pole.

He rolled his head back on the booth in ecstasy and closed his eyes thinking this was the most erotic scene he could ever imagined himself in. Just as he thought he wouldn't be able to take much more of her attentions without exploding a load of cum on his shirt, this beautiful Oriental doll unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his trousers with lightening quick actions. She encouraged him to lift up his ass and when he did, she yanked his pants down, completely exposing his crotch to her face.

His testicles hung over the edge of the booth and he was glad that he made a practice of shaving them because now his fantasy girl was holding them in both hands and slobbering kisses and rolling her tongue around the enormous globes that were now freed from his pants. As she continued to work over his bald nuts like a hungry squirrel, he began to stroke himself with his free hand.

As if all the sensual sensations weren't enough, he soon felt her tongue probing the base of his scrotum and was inching towards his puckered asshole. He had always fantasized about getting a rim job so he slid further down on his seat to give her complete access to his brown hole. Her tongue lathered around between his cheeks and soon was probing into the dark channel itself, fucking his hole with her wet, slippery eel of a tongue.

He was pumping his massive tool with total abandon now, not caring who would see him in the dark corner booth they occupied. An idea popped into his head to add even more erotic sensations to this exhilarating experience so he scooped an ice cube out of a drink glass, reached under the table and fed it into the willing mouth his new friend. She apparently understood what he wanted because he soon felt the icy cold cube being forced up his ass from her mouth. His sphincter muscles contracted wildly with this new delight and he thought he would shoot his waiting load of cum straight into the air. He knew if he didn't get her up above the table there would soon be no stopping his gusher.

Grabbing her head with both hands, he slowly guided her above the table. Her face was totally glazed with her saliva and her makeup was slightly smudged. The lustful look on her face was all the encouragement he needed so he effortlessly lifted her up by her slim waist and set her down straddled across his naked lap.

Her silk dress was now hiked up to the top of her thighs and he caught a glimpse of a crimson thong. His cock was so long that as it lay across his belly the engorged head was still showing from under her dress. She rubbed the head of his dick and seemed to make a decision about what to do next. She reached over to her purse on the booth and opened it with one hand. In her hand was a tube that he instantly recognized as sexual lubricant.

She continued to rub her crotch up and down his shaft like she was sliding down a stairs banister while she opened the top of the sex aid. Leaning forward and holding him against the back of the booth she lifted the back of her dress, pulled aside her thong and whispered in his ear, "Fuck ass please".

As she was saying these wondrous words, she reached behind her and squirted nearly a full tube of jelly between her shapely butt cheeks. She lifted herself up completely on her knees to allow his jerking cock to move to her waiting hole. Guiding his horse-sized dick back to her perfect butt with one hand and bracing herself on his shoulder with her other hand, her legs were shaking with the effort. Slowly she lowered herself on his hard shaft, finding that the grease was so slippery that she could barely hold on with her baby hand.

Finally, his bulbous head began probing into her tight hole. She gasped with pain as she began a slow descent down his gigantic post. When the first inch of his prick entered her, he was jolted as if he had been shocked by a Taser gun. Her ass-cunt was so hot and tight it felt like his cock was being squeezed in a vise. The full tube of grease was the only reason she could continue the long, slow descent on his full, rock hard 10 inches.

After each inch of pushing herself down, she would pull up slightly to give herself more momentum downward. Her sphincter muscles were impossibly stretched, but as each stroke of his cock sunk further into her belly, she was so far gone with lust that there was no turning back. Finally she reached the bottom of his shaft and rested her full weight on his pubic bone.

He could not believe the feeling of ecstasy he had achieved in so short a time. Not wanting the feeling to ever end, he held the exotic flower in his arms and slowly rocked back and forth, savoring the phenomenal heat of her bowels around his pulsating prick. As the pace picked up with their rocking, he felt a peculiar knot poking him where her pussy rested on his belly.

Knowing that there was now no reason to not finger her cunt and give her a little pleasure back, he reached between them and pushed aside her thong. To his utter shock, a very small but semi-erect penis fell out of the tiny g-string and into his hand.

She jerked like a fish being caught by a treble hook and looked with horror into his face. Sobbing "So sorry, so sorry", she began crying on his shoulder. Because of the astonishment of having a man's dick in his hand for the first time in his life while at the same time knowing his cock was up a perfect woman's ass, he simply did nothing.

But as he came to his senses, he realized his hard-on was still impaled in her ass and it wasn't going down. He also realized that her cock was feeling surprising good in his hand and in fact was growing in his hand like a blossoming flower. He experimentally stroked up and down on her growing prick a few times and was rewarded with renewed movement up and down on his own cock.

In fact, as their mutual movement continued he found himself implausibly thrilled with the reality of fucking the ass of this child-like girl/boy and stroking a penis that was not his own. She, in the mean time, knew that she was not going to be rejected by this attractive man as she first expected when her secret pussy-dick popped out from her silk thong. As they both were thinking their private thoughts, the up and down motion in her ass caused his scorching prick to throb with a mind of its own.

His fingers were teasing the uncut head of her man-pussy and creating sensations that caused her to buck around like she was riding a bull in a rodeo. They were both out of control regarding their whereabouts and in fact a small crowd of bar employees had gathered around the table to look in awe at the colossal, gleaming white cock of the big American going in and out of the girl's tiny asshole.

Just as he thought he could not hold back any longer, she screamed out "Fuck me ass, fuck me ass, fuck me ass" and shot her hot cum into his stoking hand. That was all it took for him to finally blow his full hot load of sperm up her dark tunnel.

They were both shaking and shuddering with their mutual exertions from their impossibly lucky encounter. As they finally calmed down and their respective cocks started shrinking, the crowd that had gathered erupted in applause while their confused waitress stood with two plates in her hands and asked in halting English,

"TS Dinna?"

tseliot
tseliot
6 Followers