Thank God Roth Chose America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seb, that sounds dreamlike. Why are you not setting your story then instead of Dallas."

"Dallas is a great setting."

"Readers must be bored with it. Do those readers know anything about being fucked alongside a spring in a desert?"

"I have no idea."

"Take them there Seb and find if you can hit their button."

"Your are inspirational."

"You run and change and come back and watch me strip and dress. I'll do my makeup and hair while waiting for you to come to my room."

Seb took the plunge. "Why don't we share a room – you choose?"

"When we come home – your room as you snaffled the better room."

CHAPTER 3 (ARIZONA)

Annie said excitedly as they topped and hill and looked down in the dry valley, "Oh Seb, it looks beautiful. I love it – it fits well into the landscape."

"The original homestead was built by my great-grandparents and I purchased it off my grandparents when they retired. Five thousand acres go with it but the land is only worth what its water rights are worth. My acreage goes into those hills in the background where the rainwater collects and runs into an aquifer. I also have those springs where water runs almost halfway to the house before it disappears into the ground. The land really is too arid and the soil is poor to sustain grazing. I breed horses and supply horses to three riding horses and a dude ranch. They spell their horses here and we bring them back in condition and keep turning them over, on average four times a year. A wrangler and I look after the horses, feeding them hay and grain pellets mixed with supplements. A young girl not long out of high school who lives locally arrives each day to exercise horses. You'll get on well with Lilia."

Since picking up Annie at Sky Harbor Airport in nearby Phoenix Seb had bee itching to get his hands on Annie and by the way her eyes were fluttering she had the same idea.

"Can we have a quite look through the house, you introduce me to your housekeeper and then we ride out to the springs?"

"What's the attraction at the springs?"

Annie put on a big act of sighing heavily and saying with a frustrated drawl – "MEN!"

"Two weeks I've been waiting for your visit, every day thinking of you being with me at the springs."

"Oh God, I'm almost coming."

They dismounted at the springs and to her surprise Annie found it was prettier than she'd expected. Because of water seepage the trees were really trees and not stunted bent and gnarled like most of those in the desert. She'd ridden fat ass Pete from the riding school, a quiet but short of being lazy gelding. Annie had loved Jools, describing her as the prettiest horse she'd ever seen, but as she stepped closer and Jools tossed her head and rolled her eyes Annie backpedaled so fast she fell over her own feet. Seb turned his back and pretended not to have noticed, so nothing was said.

Seb unrolled a horse blanket and Annie sniffed and said it smelt of a horse.

"Bet it smells of cunt juices when we go to roll it up."

"You disgusting man," she yelled, jumping at him and the awkwardness was over.

They'd almost drowned in excessive sex in Chicago but even so Seb soon learned she preferred it slow and sweet. That didn't trouble him because it always ended for him with a great result. Annie pulled off his jeans and underpants and then lay beside him in the shade and holding his erection in her fingers began cooing at it, calling it the most beautiful penis in the world. Although she'd worn a scarf under her Stetson to hang over the back of her neck on the ride out, Seb still wondered about sunstroke with her talking like that. He waited and waited for her to pop his dick into her mouth but she continued talking to it as if it were a doll.

Seb was wakened by a thump to the chest. "Wake up you bastard – it takes two to have sex...usually."

"Oh hi," he said lamely.

She grinned and hunching over his dick began licking it. He ran fingers down her back and made clucking noises. That seemed to suit her fine because he received no further instruction.

As they began fucking and between her moans, Annie asked, "Lilia has a great body, are you fucking her?"

"Down from every day to Fridays, her pay day."

"Oh," Annie said cautiously, wiping away sweat from her eyes. "You tire of your women quickly?"

"No, she's found this young guy she's crazy about so asked permission to dump me. She just seems to forget herself on Fridays."

"Oh, how sweet," Annie said, sliding her fingers to grasp Seb's balls and wondering if she should crush them.

Annie was tiring as it was still very warm under the shade of the overhanging tree and she'd been riding Seb Cowgirl for at least twenty minutes.

She yawned, sweat dripping from her and she wore a snarl thinking of that that bitch Lilia. "I'm tiring. I'm not sure I can climax."

"Is that a rattlesnake approaching us?"

"Where!" Annie screamed as she creamed him.

* * *

Annie was in bed next morning reading about the history of the Cape family when Julie arrived and delivering Seb her now usual sexy good morning kiss asked, "I suppose we don't do it while Annie is here?"

"God no."

Beginning dusting and after bending over far lower than what Seb thought would have been necessary, the raven-haired mom with a tired face but great body turned and said, "What if Annie is included?"

The thought of that shot to the head of Seb's cock.

"She wouldn't."

"She's a college graduate I assume?"

"Yes."

"I've been told it's only non-graduate parents of college girls who believe it's a myth that dorm life teaches young women about having sex with other women. Do you mind if I do a little work on Annie?"

"Please yourself," Seb said, jumping from his lounge chair at the sound of a truck arriving. "We have ten horses coming in and ten going out. Patch and Lilia will be waiting for me to assist and talk to the vet when she arrives to make her assessments about feed mixes and health care. Go easy Julie, I don't wish to lose Annie."

During that day Seb frequently saw Julie and Annie together and mid-afternoon he saw them in the pool, nude but not touching. He kept out of it, not wishing to hinder any progress Julie might be making. He crossed his fingers hoping she would be successful. If it didn't happen it wouldn't matter.

Towards evening he returned after helping Patch and Lilia with the new intake of horses that always were unsettled by being trucked and being in unfamiliar surroundings with unfamiliar people. Patch with his wonky knees and hips from too many falls from the saddle acted as medic and Seb looked after the eight newly arrived horses attached to the revolving exercise frame while Lilia rode one of the other two, leading the other, away for twenty minutes and swapped to ride the other horse back.

Seb found the women in the kitchen-dining area. Julie had roast venison and vegetables underway and was combing Annie's hair. After he'd poured the drinks Annie pushed Seb's manuscript to him. "I've had two of my colleagues work with me on this. The title has been changed to 'Beaten But Not Down' and you have 1700-odd editing changes to approve plus eight rewritten passages to sign off on. Being a long novel it was quite a task for we three who didn't have to do it, but my girlfriends were told you were worth it."

"God, what a bore. Can't I just note all edited changes approved and read and sign off the eight passages if I really approve?"

"Yes, that's the intelligent approach. We are experienced editors; trust me. I thought you might react to the name chance, some authors become very precious about their choice of title. We thought 'Abandoned in the Gutter' was negative, said very little and suggested no chance of hope, suggesting to the buyer what was the point of buying that book."

"If I get it published."

"Oh, you'll be published. The executive editor has approved of its publication and it has been scheduled for printing."

"Oh God Annie, thank you."

Annie turned to Julie. "Honey, why don't you push off early? I'll finish with the dinner – it looks lovely and I know the temperature reading on the probe you want the venison removed from the oven to avoid over-cooking it. I rather think our author here and I are in for an drunken evening."

"Boss?"

"That's fine by me. I'm glad you two have become close."

The two women exchanged glances, smiling. Seb wasn't surprised when Julie and Annie lip-kissed before Julie kissed him and squeezed his arms as if telling him she was making progress.

Eating and into their second bottle of merlot Annie said, "Would it shock you to know Julie and I have been talking about sex?"

"No, of course not."

"That she has had experience with other women?"

"No, she is rather well switch-on about sex and I guess she's told you she and I do it?"

Annie said dryly, "Yes you louse, you told me about you and Lilia, making no mention about you and Julie after I'd asked you about your and Lilia."

"My choice was discretion."

"Hmmm. Well, I have to accept that. Ahem, I've had experience with girls at college."

A naughty streak ripped through Seb's mind. "Well, if you want to do it with Julie you don't have to seek my permission."

"B-but...but..."

"This venison is lovely. Tell me, do you like your job at that dry old publishing firm?"

They talked on without mentioning sex but Seb wasn't worried, believing one of the two women were now primed to initiate something but he hoped he'd be included. Annie was saying something. "What was that?"

"I was asking – sorry I was chewing – why are your asking me about my career?"

"Is it a career?"

"Well, not for me. At least I don't think so. I've been thinking about change."

Seb stared at her, wondering why her green eyes were lighter than his and why was she looking excited as if he was about to say something of note. So he said it.

"Want to shift in here with me? I generate a fair income and own property in Phoenix my parents gave to me before they left to live in Scotland."

"Your parents – we haven't spoken about them although I've told you about mine."

"Later...want to move in here with me?"

"Wow."

"We could go up to the springs each afternoon and fuck."

"Why not here beside the pool? It would be more comfortable and less hassle but you need an adjustable shade screen over the pool and to provide cover over an intimate poolside area."

"Where you, Julie and me can fuck?"

"Oh God, you heard us talking"

"Not a word. The thought rather appeals and a threesome between three compatible people would be fun. Julie is mature enough to know she can continue working here if it suits here if we lose interest in her sexually."

"If I lived out here I wouldn't feel lonely with Julie around. She is so warm and although not sophisticated is worldly enough for me. Yes I'll come to live here if the offer is for a semi-permanent arrangement. I know that I have more than a casual interest in you and like the way you talk and treat me. I'd commit to live here even if Julie wasn't part of the attraction. I'll try my hand at writing and give your technical advice."

"In that case, please come to reside and regard here as your home, sweet one."

They sealed that with a kiss.

Next day after Seb returned after two hours with Lilia riding two horses hard that weren't settling down and then hosing them down and when they'd dried in the heat and grooming them and making a fuss of them, he returned to the house.

Seb grinned, finding Annie and Julie locked in a sixty-nine in one of the spare bedrooms that opened out into the pool area, the doors opened wide. He was about to tip-toe away, happy for them, when he wondered what Roth the founding father of the American branch of the Cape family would have done.

Seb grinned, returning to the doorway and undoing his belt and stripping. Julie's ass was facing him so wetting his erection he pushed in over Annie's tongue.

"Oooh," cried Julie, feeling the extra attention her pussy was received. "Seb's home."

"Enjoy," cried Annie, who then licked Seb's balls and she felt Julie tongue her very deeply.

Annie then called out. "Welcome home Sep to the two best cunts in Arizona."

With Annie attempting to gobble one of his balls, Seb leaned forward, yelled "No kidding?" and grabbed Julie's small but swollen breasts and he sighed, "Roth Cape would be ever so proud of me. Thank God Roth Chose America."

THE END

12