Thank Goodness For Another Rainy Day

Story Info
The second time stepdaughter & stepdad get together.
2.6k words
4.25
80.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Thank Goodness for Rainy Days.

Again everyone is of the legal age of consent, but barely. The names are left out so no one gets hurt from the love that we have found.

*

I already told you about the first time my beautiful stepdaughter and me where together. The moment was a magical one that is for sure. After spending that entire day and into the early next morning making love, we did not get together again for 3 weeks. This is the story of our second time together.

Let me describe my classroom to you, number one I am in the basement and my class is set up like an amphitheater. My desk and teaching area is at the bottom of stadium style seating for about 30 people, I love it, lets me have the stage all the time so to speak. At the back of the room is a door that leads to my office. When they first gave it to me I was kind of ticked off at being shoved in the basement. But after the first warm weather and all the shorts came out and you can see all the lovely legs at eye level, I learned to love my room. My office was just a huge storage room when I first started, the only saving grace it had was a working bathroom, complete with a shower. The building I am in used to be part of a dorm. So with some paneling, carpet, two over size sofas, a comfy captains chair and of course my huge desk, that storage closet turned into a plush office, my students loved to crash in and watch movies on my smart board, to which I have surround sound hooked up so I have my own private theater. I am not just bragging; I needed you to know about my office to understand it is not your regular professor's office.

My stepdaughter is legal, but just barely. She came into my classroom on another rainy afternoon with that look in her eye. She was dressed, well, barely dressed, in short gym shorts, sports bra, tank top and flip flops.

"Hey," she said with a husky tone.

"What's up?" I replied. "I thought you had ball practice today."

"Nope, we were supposed to, but as you can see, "she grinned and then sang, 'Rain Out.'"

"Cool, give me a few minutes and we can get out of here."

"No rush, I know you are busy." She said. "I am just going to watch this video from my Biology class, the one I missed because of my game the other day."

"Alright, I should not be too long."

I watched her wiggle across to my office, oh was it a nice view. For those of you who have not read my first story, this is my stepdaughter I am talking about, my hot as hell stepdaughter. She is five foot six, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36C's and wonderful set of legs that go all the way up and make an ass of themselves, lots of the male species just loves to watch her go by. She is no skinny chick, she is a full figured young lady, a lot like her mother. Sorry, I tend to lose my train of thought when I talk about her, since only 3 weeks ago she let me take her virginity in a weekend that was unreal, straight out of the degenerate fantasies I had about her for years. But since then all we had done was have a lot of sexual tension between us, since we both had been trying to behave. I sat there just picturing that first time in my mind and the swell in my slacks remembered it vividly. But I had work to do, and this was my office at the school, where she attends, and I am a tenured faculty member. I need to be careful and behaved. I finally decided that I could grade exams just as well at my office desk, so I scooped up all my work and went to my office.

Once inside, I could see her sprawled out on one of the huge sofas, very uninterested in the biology video she was watching. Her nice tan legs where spread wide open, with one of them up over the back of the sofa and the other stretched out along the length of the sofa. Her ample chest was straining at the top of her neckline as she lay on her back cradling her arms underneath.

"Done?" She asked.

"No, I just thought I would come in here where it is cooler." Cooler yeah right, with her in here my temperature would be one hundred degrees even in the Alaskan wilderness, seeing her like that was mind numbing.

I sat at my desk which gave me a great view of her as I went back to grading exams. I was proud of myself; I was actually making progress while enjoying the view. The video she was watching was on some kind of bacteria so she was not at all entertained. I saw her begin to sneak glances in my direction and could see her wiggling had increased. I began to notice that slowly, her tank top was riding up revealing that sexy chubby tummy I love so much. I stood up and decided we needed all the privacy we could get, so I went to the lock not only the office door but the door to my classroom as well.

When I came back to my office, I hoped she had taken what I guess looked like a hint, and boy did she take the hint. When I walked back into my office she was standing by the smart board, and had changed the biology movie to just the media player screen pulsing to the music she had found on my computer. She was facing the board and was slowly gyrating to the music, and my pride immediately became swollen. Damn she looked so good.

She was barefoot now, and had taken off her tank top and shorts. She stood there in my office dancing in her sports bra and thong, as I enjoyed the view of her lovely ass as well as the rest of her.

"Damn it girl!" "You sure know how to get me going. I love the backdrop; the colors really make you look hot!"

"Thank you daddy, I thought you had the same way on your mind to spend the afternoon as I do." She moved toward me slowly. "Sit on the sofa."

I was not going to argue with her at all. The only thing I did do was to take off my shirt, my slacks and moved to the sofa in just my boxers and with a boner.

"Mmm, this is gonna be nice." She said as she stepped between my legs and stripped off her bra.

Her fabulous breast spilled out right in my line of sight, her nipples where hard; you could see small goose bumps all over her areolas, just like my wife's. Her nipples themselves stood rock hard at attention and I leaned forward to taste them. I reached my hands around her and placed them on her butt cheeks and drew her to me waiting tongue. I took the tip of it and began to barely lick her hard nipples, teasing her by just licking the end of each nipple. She took her hands and began to run them all over my bald head, grabbing my ears with urgency for more than just being licked.

I looked up at her, she was looking at me and our eyes met and locked and we smiled. I stepped up my attention by placing small kisses all over each breast the entire time massaging her ass. My own hormones began to kick in to overdrive and my small loving kissed became full blown French kissing see just how much of her nipple and breast I could get in my mouth. I pushed them together so I could get both nipples in my mouth at one time. That did it.

"Oh DAMN, that feels so incredible, do that some more!" I know my wife loves it so it made sense her daughter might like the same treatment.

She took over awhile from that point. She put her thumbs under thong sides and slid it off. She leaned forward and gave me a deep hard kiss; I swear I could feel her tongue on the back of my throat. She kneeled down in front of me to get a good look at my poor restrained cock. We again locked eyes and this time she had the bigger smile.

She leaned forward and wrapped her hand around my cock through my boxers, then leaned forward and began kissing it through the strained fabric. She ran her hands around to my sides and grabbed the waistband, I raised my hips and she pulled of my boxers to deposit them on the floor by her thong.

"Sweet girl, I have had you own my mind so much." I told her as she was wrapping her hands around the base of my cock and was doing to it what I had done to her nipples. She was just barely licking the tip as she was stroking the base.

" I know what you mean, daddy, I have missed touching you, and tasting you." She said as she took the head of my eight inch cock in her mouth and went wild. What she was doing is hard to describe.

My first thought was, "Oh SHIT!" After that I really became speechless. She took her hands off and began working my cock with just her mouth, I was in total ecstasy. I watched her head bob and weave all over my hard cock. She would pull off and I would see only a string of saliva connecting us, just as she would dive mouth first back onto my cock.

"Baby, you are going to get a mouthful if you keep that up."

"I have a mouthful." She giggled, "Know I just need you cum in it!"

Almost on cue, I did. I felt the explosion growing in my balls, which by the way where covered in saliva like my cock. I reached up and took her by either side of her face and began to cum. I began to fill her mouth and she began to swallow. She gave it a great effort but could not get it all, what she missed came spilling out the sides. Man did she look so sexy with my cock in her mouth and all that cum slipping out. I pulled her off my cock, bent to her and kissed her. My cum was on her lips, our tongue's where mixing it with our saliva, it was incredible.

When we pulled apart, I had my own cum on my lips and she greedily licked them clean and then wiped all the rest on her face into her mouth. She knows how to get to a guy, already. I stood up and pulled her from her knees kissing her deeply. Gently I laid her back on the sofa and got to my knees.

The view of her laid back naked on my sofa giving herself to me was amazing. I leaned forward and ran my face along her inner thighs, as I moved to her lovely shaved mound. I continued our game of the day; I started licking just the edge of her sex lips barely touching them or her clit. She was moaning with lust and anticipation with each pass of my toungue touched more and more of her sex. Finally I went for it all, I took her clit into my mouth and went wild sucking and licking it, she bucked her hips at me as I attacked her. "Daddy, that feels so good, oh God!" She screamed with pleasure. "I love you so much, please Daddy make me cum!"

I follow instructions, well, I concentrated on her clit never letting my mouth and tongue leave her precious button until I felt her fingers digging into my bald scalp and heard her scream with abandon at her orgasm. I stood up and looked at her gorgeous form on my sofa soaked with a thin layer of sweat and saliva in special places. I had her juices all over my face, the aroma and taste was amazing. She rose and wanted to taste herself on my lips, we kissed again enjoying the taste of our love. "That was fantastic; I needed that release so bad." She panted at me.

"I enjoyed it myself, I love going down on you and making you cum."

She giggled, "I love having you make me cum, now sit down on that sofa, looks like you are ready again."

I was without a doubt ready for her again. I sat down and she moved in front of me, I laid back and she stepped between my legs and then moved to straddle my cock. I held my erect cock up as she reached down and spread her lips. Slowly she eased herself down onto my cock until she was all the down and was sitting on my lap. She had a look of pleasure/pain on her face as she sat there full of my cock, I had my hands on her hips, her breast where in my face.

"Take it easy, take your time." I told her as we sat there connected.

"I am we just have not done it like this, damn that is deep!" Was the reply she gave me, the look of pleasure and pain on her face was so beautiful. "Ok, here we go."

She began to ride me working her hips back and forth, grinding my cock into her young womanhood. I could feel the head of cock shoving into her deepest reaches.

Finally the sensation and emotion took us both, I buried my face in her chest and hugged her to me as she wrapped her arms around my head and hugged me close to her. I am not sure how long we where there making love to each other, her riding my cock, us pulling together as hard as we possibly could.

I could feel my second orgasm building as I told her in a muffled tone, "Oh baby, I'm cumming!"

But she did not hear me; she was in the midst of her own orgasm. She was biting her bottom lip, squeezing my head and making a grunting sound and the she screamed out in ecstasy. She only pulled my head tighter as our cum mixed, I could feel my semen hitting the bottom of her young pussy. She collapsed onto my chest with my cock still buried inside her.

"Oh Daddy, that was fucking incredible!"

"Watch your language, potty mouth." Was my reply and we both laughed and sat welded together in out sweat and cum.

"I guess there is just something about me, you and the rain." She said," We just can't keep our clothes on it. Can we?"

"Doesn't look like it does it?"

"Daddy I love you so much, I never want our times like this to end."

"Neither do I baby, I never knew that my stepdaughter would be my mistress."

"I did not look at like that," she grinned. "I am that aren't I?"

"Yes you are, at least on the past two rainy days."

"Well, we are lucky."" We have each other and we both have Mom."

" I agree, as long as we are careful," was my reply. She agreed as we sat there holding each other and enjoying the afterglow as they call it. We moved so I was against the back of the sofa and she was laying with her back to me and we hugged each other tight.

"Just one thing, Daddy"

"What baby?"

"Let's don't wait for it to rain again to make love to each other."

"I agree baby, I agree."