Thank You, Doctor

Story Info
OBGYN gives my wife her first G-spot orgasm.
3k words
4.07
81.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working 70 hours a week for five weeks straight, I had completed the sales presentation, and had landed the new client that every firm in town was lusting for. The contract had been signed, and the champagne bottles had been emptied.

I had not told Jaden that I would be taking a few days off, I wanted to surprise her.

I am crazy in love with my wife Jaden, but, I had neglected her the past month, because of work.

She also had a few days off; some government holiday. She was lucky to have a government job. The pay was not exceptional, but she had great benefits and twice as many holidays as me. The government had to be politically correct and give each ethnic group at least a couple of major holidays.

We were both in bed.

I awoke first and rolled over to Jaden to kiss her. We kissed tenderly and affectionately.

She asked, "What time is it? Aren't you late for work?"

"Surprise! I'm taking the day off." I said. She smiled, "That is a nice surprise."

"Want to fuck?" I asked.

"Well, as romantic as that sounds, I can't. Later maybe, but, not now. I have an appointment with my OBGYN in two hours. I need to be clean when he does my pap smear."

"Can't you cancel it, baby. I thought we would spend the morning making sweet passionate love." I asked her with my sad droopy eyes, hoping to sway her.

"If I miss my appointment with Dr. Weisman, it may take months to reschedule. He is a very busy doctor."

"Why do you have a male OBGYN, anyway, isn't that creepy?" I asked.

"No, silly. The best OBGYNs are males." She said.

"Oh, come on, a guy who makes it his career to look closely at pussies. This doesn't make you go hmmm?" I asked.

"You are so ignorant." She said gigling.

"He must be an ugly old balding guy, right?" I asked.

"No, actually he is young." She said.

"Is he handsome? You better not tell me he is handsome." I said, beginning to feel a little jealous and insecure.

"No, he's not... Maybe a little... Some of his patients think he's cute." She finally admitted.

"Jaden, we've been married for five years now. I thought I was the only guy playing with your pussy. Now, I come to find out some handsome doctor has been... um examining... your pussy this whole time?" I complained.

"I'm coming with you to this appointment." I said. Jaden looked at me with a are-you-serious? expression, but, she did not argue. She knew me too well to try to stop me from coming with her.

She sighed, "Okay."

I expected her to slip on some sweatpants and sweatshirt.

When I saw her dress up in very nice attractive clothes, including a classy, but very sexy, black skirt and black high-heels, I had to ask, "Baby, why are you dressing so nice to see this doctor? Are you trying to look good for him or something?"

As she put on her make-up, she explained, "No silly, I dress up for the other women. All his patients are always dressed-up. You want me to be the only shabby one there?"

When Jaden was through with the make-up and hair, she looked like such a knockout! My Jaden is a gorgeous woman, way above my league. But, when she fixes herself up to go out, it just takes my breath away.

Being so busy at work and not taking her out for some time, I had forgotten just how exquisitely beautiful she is.

We arrived at the doctor's office. Jaden was right, all the women were dressed very nice. A few were dressed a little too provocatively, in my opinion.

Maybe its just a female thing, I thought. I don't get all dressed up to go see my doctor, but, maybe women do.

After a 30 minute wait, we finally got called to see the doctor.

Jaden introduced me to him and explained that I had a day off and was spending my time with her.

I looked at Dr. Weisman with some envy. He was a handsome guy, about 35 years old. Standing at about 6 feet tall, he was about 3 inches taller than me, and he was very fit. He must spend a lot of time at the gym.

He was a very friendly and charming guy. He gave Jaden a wide smile. But, he was also very friendly to me.

It turned out that Dr. Weisman had gone to medical school in New York City. Having grown up in New York City myself, we had a lot to talk about.

Jaden removed her clothes and put on a scrub. She sat in the OBGYN's chair and put her feet on the stirrups and her legs were opened wide.

I was not sure I would be able to stomach this.

However, while the doctor examined my wife's vagina, he seemed totally nonchalant, like he was at his desk shuffling papers.

Instead of admiring my wife's lovely cunt, the way I do, he touched her in a completely professional and detached way, while he talked to me about going to Yankee games, vacationing in Wildwood, going to Action Part and visiting Sea World, places I had gone to often, as a kid.

I worshipped my wife's body, I loved to play with lovely tight pussy and kiss her there. But to him, it was just a job. He showed no interest whatsoever.

"We're done." He announced.

But, it occurred to me to take this opportunity to ask him a very important question.

"Doctor, before we leave. Can I ask you one question?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

"Um,... we've been trying for a long time... to um, find Jaden's g-spot. We haven't found it, yet, and I would love to know where it is so I can give her those intense g-spot orgasms that we've read about."

The doctor and Jaden both looked at me uncomfortably. Jaden's face was getting red, probably both embarrassment and anger that I was disclosing such personal details.

But, I did not let that discourage me. I really did want to find Jaden's g-spot and had already tried everything. An OBGYN would surely know where to find it.

"It's okay Jaden, he's a doctor." I said to her, hoping she would stop looking at me with that what-the-fuck expression.

"Don't get me wrong, doctor, I can give her really good clitoral orgasms, but, we've tried everything and can't find her g-spot. Can you help us doctor?" I asked.

"I'm a little uncomfortable with that. I'm not a sexologist. Maybe you should seek counselling from a sex therapist." The doctor advised.

But, I did not relent. "Doctor, do you know where the g-spot is? Are you able to locate it on Jaden?" I asked, determined to get an answer.

"Well, yeah, I should be able to find it. But, that is not part of the pap smear." He protested.

"Come on, doc, help a fellow out. Jaden is your patient and I want to give her earth-shaking g-spot orgasms. Don't you feel an obligation to help your patient?" I pleaded.

"I can't do an ultrasound for that. The only way to locate Jaden's g-spot is to reach in her vagina with my fingers until I am able to find it." He explained.

I looked back at Jaden. She rolled her eyes at me, but, finally, she nodded to indicate consent.

"Doc, you've already touched my wife down there, so, if just a little more touching is going to give Jaden and I the holy grail of sex, so be it." I said.

"Jaden, your husband wants this to improve your sex life. But, you are my patient, you tell me what you want." He said to Jaden.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Wiesman, I know this is very awkward, but my Jack has being trying really hard for years to give me a g-spot orgasm. If you don't mind doctor, please show him." She told him.

"I will be sincere about this. It is very awkward for me. But, I like you two, so I will do it. But, I won't do it for anyone else, so promise you will not tell anyone I did this." He said.

We nodded.

He spoke to Jaden, "Jaden, you must get aroused for me to find your g-spot. The g-spot is comprised of spongy tissues that surrounds your urethra. But, I cannot distinguish from other tissue until you are in a considerable state of arousal."

Jaden spoke sheepishly with embarrassment, "I already am aroused."

Dr. Weisman had missed the obvious signs because he was accustomed to tunning out the accidental arousal of his patients, but, with Jaden's announcement, he became aware of all the signs of arousal. Jaden was right, she was very aroused already.

Dr. Weisman explained, "I cannot just slip a finger in and find the g-spot in an instant. I will need to probe a little and stimulate the area."

I noticed how hard Jaden's nipples had become and her pussy glistened with moisture. I thought to myself, am I fucking stupid! I am asking another dude to get my wife horny and stick his fingers in her pussy to give her the pleasure I've never been able to deliver!

But, justified it to myself. Once I learned where the g-spot was, I would have the power to give her the most intense orgasms a woman can have and this was a big reward for both of us.

Dr. Weisman put on latex gloves and announced to us, "I am going to begin penetration with my fingers. Relax Jaden. Close your eyes, forget you are in a doctor's office, and let your body respond freely to the stimulation."

Jaden closed her eyes. She remained tense for a few minutes, but, the doctor spoke to her in a soothing tone about letting her body relax and receive stimulation.

A few minutes later, Jaden was arching her back and moaning softly.

"Did you find it doctor?" I asked.

"Not yet, I'm just stimulating the area. But, believe me, you will know when I find it." He explained.

The doctor appeared to apply more pressure and moved his fingers more vigorously. Jaden's state of arousal quickly escalated.

"Oh, God!... Oh, God!... Oh, God!" Jaden yelled as she writhed in pleasure. The doctor covered her mouth a little to silence her moans.

I asked again, "Did you find it doctor?"

"I am still stimulating the area, but, I should be able to find it any second now."

Two minutes later, Jaden was writhing like she was possessed by demons.

"There! There! Right there! Oh my God!... Oh!... Oh!... Don't stop, please, don't stop! I'm going to pee!"

"It's alright. Do not resist it. It's not pee." He said to her.

I had never seen Jaden like that. She was in a state of frenzy, kicking and having spasms.

She reached up to grab the back of Dr. Weisman's head and pulled him to her lips to kiss him passionately.

I protested, "Jaden, what the fuck! I'm standing right here!"

"Sorry, Jack, come here, hurry." She demanded.

The doctor removed his fingers from Jaden's pussy. I walked to her and she kissed me passionately. Then, she turned my head to whisper in my ear.

"Jack, I love you death. I would do anything for you! I need to ask you for something. Oh,... please,... please,... please,... I want to feel Dr. Weisman's cock on my g-spot! He knows where it is!" She begged.

"Jaden, no!" I yelled. "How could you even ask me that!" I said in a fury.

She pulled my ear closer, "Jack, I'm sorry, but, I'm so horny for him right now. I've never experience anything like this, Jack. It is really such an overwhelming hunger. If I don't do this, I will be aching for it, and dreaming about it, for the rest of my life, Jack. It just too intense a need. Please, Jack, I love you and I will do what you say. But, please, let me have this. It won't change my love for you, it's purely physical. I'll make it up to you, I promise! I'll let you fuck me in the ass, I'll bring a friend over for a three-some, I'll do anything! Please Jack! Just one time. I will never see him ever again."

Jaden was literally crazy with lust. I had never seen her like this. What could I do? I loved her more than life itself and she had never begged me so insistently for something.

Dr. Weisman's fingers were already fucking her, what difference is a finger or a dick? I tried to convince myself it was not a big deal. He is a doctor.

If she got the most powerful orgasm of her life this way, with the doctor, at least, I had something to do with it. It was my stupid idea that got all this started.

"Okay, Jaden." I told her. "Fine. Go for it, baby!"

"Jack, you will be so rewarded for this, baby." She yelled with delight.

The doctor had become extremely aroused at this point and it took no time for Jaden to convince him to fuck her, after explaining to him that I had consented.

He looked at me nervously and I nodded. He tore of his clothes in a second to reveal a very muscular body and cock at least 8 inches long.

The doctor told Jaden the best position for a penis to reach the g-spot was doggie style. She got up from the chair and then turned around, lifted her ass in doggie position, and lowered her head and arms on the chair.

The doctor slammed his cock in Jaden's pussy from behind hitting her g-spot right on target, she arched her back and shooked and trembled like she was struck with lightning.

"Ahhhhh!... Ahhhhh!... Oh my God!... Ohhhh!" she moaned, and the doctor had to cover her mouth to muffle her screams.

In only a few more thrusts and a few more minutes, and Jaden let out a final scream and exploded with her very first ejaculation. The doctor also grunted and came inside her. Fortunately, she was on birth control, so we did not have to worry about him impregnating her.

Her ejaculate was everywhere. Jaden's legs were dripping wet, the doctor's legs were dripping wet, and there was large puddle on the floor.

After it was over, the three of us remained in awkward silence while Jaden and the doctor wiping with towels and getting dressed.

"I hope everything is fine. Everyone okay?" The doctor asked.

"Yes doctor, but, I think I should get a referral to another OBGYN." Jaden said. "Yes, absolutely. I understand completely. I will give you a referral to a great female OBGYN across town." He said.

Looking at me, he said, "I hope there are no hard feelings, Jack. I should have said no to you from the beginning, when you start along this path of looking for the g-spot. With sexual stimulation like that, you just never know what's going to happen. The force of human biology is just too strong and overwhelming. Believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was sleep with a patient. I will never see your wife again, I promise. But, if you want to talk about anything at all, just drop by anytime after my last appointment."

I did not know what to say to him, except, "Thank you, doctor."

Jaden grabbed my arm and led me out of the doctor's office. "Oh, God, Jack! I'm so sorry." She said and started to wail.

She felt extremely ashamed and I felt sorry for her. "Don't cry baby, it's alright... If you cry, then, all this was for no good." I told her.

"I wanted to give you the best orgasm ever, and so, let's just say I did it, indirectly." I tried to reason with her.

Jaden sobbed.

"Baby, if you cry and feel miserable about this experience, then, giving up my wife to another man would be a complete tragedy."

I wiped her tears, "Let it be a good experience, baby. No regrets or shame. I'm fine with it, really." I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I gave my consent. I wanted you feel a g-spot orgasm. You did it, baby!" I said it like it was a cause to celebrate.

"God, Jack, it was so intense! I can't begin to explain it. I thought I was going to pee, then, it felt like I was going to explode, and then, I felt like I was going to die!"

"But, after it was over, I felt so ashamed and guilty. I can't believe I hurt you like that! You are the most important person in my life! Are you thinking about leaving me, Jack?" She sobbed, again.

"I admit that I was shocked that you wanted to have sex with another man. I couldn't believe it when you begged for my permission. But, baby, it was kind of my fault, I put you in that situation." I said.

"And, I would never leave you, baby. I'm crazy in love with you. I adore you more than life itself. Despite everything, I'm happy that you got to experience that level of intense pleasure. It's what I always wanted to give you." I said.

She finally stopped sobbing, "You are greatest husband, Jack! I love you so much!" She said.

She looked up at me and smiled, "I'm going to find a hot girl for us and give you a three-some that's going to blow your fucking mind!"

We kissed each other passionately all the way home.

By the time we got home, we were both in a state of crazy frenzied lust and tore each other's clothes off.

I imitated the acts and techniques that I saw the doctor perform on Jaden, and, although I wasn't as smooth and efficient as him, I managed to find Jaden's g-spot and give her another earth-shaking orgasm with a very wet ejaculation.

Finding Jaden's g-spot was a wonderful blessing for us. We have fucked on a regular basis since then with unbelievable intensity.

Eventually, I even sent the doctor a thank you note and informed him that I was giving my wife explosive g-spot orgasms on a regular basis now.