Thank You, May I Have Another? Ch. 02

Story Info
Older wife deals with her sub side.
3.2k words
4.53
57.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

So began the new relationship between John and Lori. Make no mistake about it they both enjoyed it. Lori looked forward to the spankings and John's rough play. Rough for him. Yet the moment he reached his 'happy ending' it was over. He had no desire or care to continue the moment for her satisfaction. Yes, she came, he saw to that but Lori always wished he would explore their limits and push the envelope so to speak. They never really talked about it afterwards and that was part of the problem. John was almost ashamed of their behavior and preferred it was left unspoken.

Subtle shakes of her head or just looks from her eyes would let him know they were heading in a direction she didn't want to go. Lori played a wicked game. When he ordered her to spread her pantiless legs open in a bar her look told him she didn't want to. John would then switch directions while Lori sat their wishing he gave no quarter. Lori realized as a Mother, wife and respected member of the community her sensible side fought these urges. Yet her alter ego screamed for John to force her to give up those traits and release her inner slut. She could not do it on her own and knew John wouldn't be able to either. The sensible Lori knew it was for the best.

The service group Lori worked with choose her to represent their district in a meeting to be held in Napa in a few weeks. The meeting was just for a weekend, yet John arranged his schedule so they could stay for the entire week and do some wine tasting and touring of the area. Though they lived in the Bay Area, it had been quite awhile since their last visit to Napa. Lori was afraid John would be bored while she was in meetings for the first few days but he told her he would be fine and was planning on bringing his golf clubs along. It was quite an honor for Lori and she was looking forward to the trip.

John's only request was that Lori bring no pants and she was to dress nicely for the meeting and sexy for him after her colleagues left. He told her she could only wear G-strings or go without panties the entire trip. He smiled and reminded her to bring her outfit in case any punishment was necessary. Lori readily agreed and planned a shopping trip before they left.

The meeting was in Yountville at a fashionable hotel and resort. Lori had dressed in a very attractive skirt and blouse. Her heels were slightly high, but not excessive and she looked much like the conservative attractive older lady everyone thought she was. Only John knew her pussy was bald and uncovered.

He sat down at the bar off the lobby as Lori stood in line to register and check in. A gentleman about John's age, or a bit older was seated at the bar nearby. He had a flight of wines in front of him and without that snobbish 'I am a wine connoisseur' look' was tasting them.

"I wish I was better at understanding wines," John said to the man, "My name is John, sorry to bother you."

"No bother at all, I'm Frank. Well I had better know about wine since I buy for many of the finer restaurants on the East Coast." That explained the accent John thought. He reached out and they shook hands. Frank motioned to the bartender and told him to set up the same flight of four wines for John.

"No, I didn't mean to impose..I was just waiting for my wife to register and check in."

"Well, the way that line is it will be some time. Go ahead, these are four cabs from wineries around here. Quite good to."

They sat and talked about wine, Napa and their respective jobs. John found him to be an interesting gentleman. After a bit Frank noticed an overweight woman in sweats rumble through the lobby.

"I often have time to myself and I have become a bit of an observer of people. It is funny how they often resemble animals. Take that woman," he pointed at the fat lady, " she reminds me of a cow, and the man over there with the unruly beard. He looks like a walrus. The fellow pacing back and forth; a hyena. And her, he pointed at Lori. She reminds me of a show dog. The kind you see at dog shows, the bitch that has been there before and has a self assurance that comes with maturity. She is dressed up while all the other women are in sweats and pants, she looks like a champion."

John smiled and said, "Well, you called my wife a dog, but I think there was a compliment in there somewhere."

They both laughed and John wondered why the man spoke so freely. What if the fat lady had been his wife. John didn't think it would have fazed him one bit.

"You should be proud of her, John. She is a beautiful woman. And though I called her a bitch, it was a compliment. You do not see women dressed so nicely these days. For formal occasions, of course, but not for traveling. Now it is just comfort first."

The wine must of had a bit of an affect on John, or perhaps his wanting to gloat to this perfect stranger.

"Well, she is dressed that way because I told her only skirts or dresses. No pants, no sneakers and most of all no sweats."

"Good looking and follows orders. You are a lucky man."

"Its a game we play," why am I telling him this John thought to himself, "She likes me to take control."

"Ah, a bit os D/s. Is it 24/7 or just a game?"

"Mostly a game. Sometimes I think she'd like more, but no, its a game. We have kids and friends and, no," he stammered, "no, we, well this weekend after the meeting, we are staying on and no one knows us. You know, a little spanking, a little dress up." Shut Up! John's brain screamed at him. "You understand about dominance and submission?"

"For me it has been a lifestyle, off and on for the past twenty five years. It cost me my marriage, I think. For her it was a game, for me a bit more."

Trying to change the subject John asked, "Tell me Frank, what kind of animal would you say we resemble."

Frank looked deep into John's eyes and answered, "John, we are both alike, I think. The wolf. They roam in packs, they are loyal and fierce. There is always an Alpha male in the pack, but all wolves think alike. They hunt, they kill and they fuck. Yes, I guess we'd do fine in a pack, as long as you knew who the Alpha male was." Frank lifted up his glass and both men toasted to their new friendship.

Frank excused himself and walked towards the front desk. He was quickly recognized and a staff member greeted him. John saw Frank point at him and Lori. He handed the employee, what looked like a tip and came back to the table.

"I bring a lot of business here and buy a lot of wine in this valley. So, John," he smiled, "I have a little clout. I have arranged for your room and registration to be fast tracked. They have even upgraded your room at no charge." He looked at his watch and stood, "I must be going, perhaps we can meet again. They have wine tastings in the evening."

"That is very nice of you, Frank," John noticed Lori being taken from the line and led to the VIP desk. "You really didn't need to."

"Of course I didn't, but I wanted to. By the way, if your wife is in meetings all day tomorrow would you like to golf. Do you golf, by the way?" He laughed.

"I love to, I brought my clubs, and was hoping to get on somewhere."

"Well, it just so happens, my partner in a tourney at Silverado Country Club canceled at the last minute. If you would join me, its all been paid for and I'd hate to see it go to waste."

John jumped at the chance and they made arrangements as when to meet in the morning. As Frank left the lobby, he pulled out his Razor cell phone and dialed his associate. He told him he had a big client and needed to bump him from the tourney the next day. The man was disappointed but knew not to argue or complain to Frank.

John walked over to Lori who had just finished with all the paper work. She told him about their upgrade and was surprised John knew all about it and listened as he described his new friend and golf partner.

The rooms were in clusters of four with two on the bottom floor and two upstairs. The stairs went up the middle of the building and the entrances were on the side. The two upper units were mirror images, with a bedroom, living room and kitchen. They had tall ceilings, fireplace and a balcony. There was an ivy lined trellis which separated the two balconies and the railing was solid to waist height. It was much nicer than the standard rooms and Lori was very pleased.

While Lori unpacked Frank went from the bedroom out onto the balcony. It seemed very private, not facing any other buildings and John began to wonder if he could play with Lori out here at night time.

Lori told John she forgot her make up bag in the car and asked if he would please retrieve it for her. John left the balcony and headed outside. As he walked down the stairs Frank was coming up.

"I hope you like your room, neighbor."

"Yes, it is nice, thanks again." John started to continue down the stairs and as he passed Frank, he felt Franks arm lightly touch his arm.

"If you feel your wife is in need of punishment, I would like it if you left the balcony door open."

Before John could even think of an answer Frank bounded up the stairs and went into his room. John felt a stirring in his manhood and was troubled by the thought of how he was excited about the prospect of this stranger listening in.

He returned to the room with Lori's bag and brought her out on the balcony to share the complimentary wine left by the hotel. She looked all around the balcony and back property and agreed with her husband the area was quite secluded.

John sat down, sipping his wine and told Lori he expected her out on the balcony, in her 'Greeting position' in five minutes. Lori stared down at her husband and forgot all their rules.

"John, out here now...are you crazy. Anyway, what have I done to deserve any punishment?"

He raised his voice, partly to emphasis his seriousness and partly so Frank could hear.

"Well now you have increased your punishment by speaking to me in that tone. But to answer your question, since when do you start sending me on errands to fetch things you forgot."

Lori, again glanced around and felt rather secure in their privacy. After all these months of playing, this time John sounded much more in control. She felt herself getting wet and thought this might be fun.

"Well, slut?" his impatience could be heard in his voice.

"I am sorry Sir. This slut wasn't thinking. Please give me another chance. I will get ready right away."

John nodded his head and went back to his wine. He fought back the urge to smile and wondered if Frank was on the other side of the terrace. He heard a noise and turned. He saw a finger pushing through the ivy, making a small peep hole. John no longer needed to wonder.

A few minutes later he heard the sliding door open and he could hear Lori's heels echo off the wood floor of the balcony. She stopped and he fought the urge to look at her. Better to make her wait. John sipped at his wine and admired the view. Finally he stood and turned.

There stood his wife of all these years, looking more sexy than he could remember. Legs spread, arms behind her back and the leather leash in her mouth. She was dressed as she always did for these sessions. But in the sunlight, on a balcony in the Napa Valley she seemed so much more erotic.

He walked over and took the leash from her mouth. He pulled her into the center of the space, out of the shadows. Lori could feel the sun warm her breasts. She hoped he would give her no consideration, for once.

"Slut, I am very upset with your behavior. You are really a disobedient cunt," he paused as she flinched at the name. It was the first time he had called her that and he knew she did not like the word. She preferred slut, or bitch. "I am afraid you deserve a hard spanking. I had planned on doing it inside but your attitude makes me think the lesson would be better learned if it was administered here."

Lori gasped, he was serious!

"Sir, I am sorry, please can your slut be punished inside. Please." She gave him the look she had used before, but this time it had no effect. He pulled the leash till she stood right in front of him. He reached up and roughly twisted her nipple. He had never been this rough with her tits and the pain seemed to have a direct link to her pussy.

"Are you questioning me?"

"No. Sir, this slut is stupid and would never question you."

He released her nipple and dropped the leash. He stood to the side, away from the trellis. Lori was maybe three feet from the railing and was told by John to lean forward and grab the rail. She did as told and could feel her breast hang and sway below her. John grabbed her G-string and pulled it to her knees. He stepped back to look at her and glanced at the trellis and smiled.

The sunlight shined off her back and the curve of her ass. He brought his hand down hard on her ass. It stung, more than ever before. Lori could feel the moisture collect and wondered if it would break from her lips and drip down her legs.

"Thank you. May I have another?"

Ten times she asked and ten times he responded. Lori's ass was redder than he had ever seen and John began to feel he had gone to far. He pulled out his cock and stepped behind his wife and placed the head at her entrance.

"Do you want it, slut?" he rubbed the head up and down her wet slit.

"Please, please fuck your slut. Please."

He pushed it in and felt the warmth and moisture engulf him. Just as quickly he pulled out and could hear the disappointment in Lori's breath. John felt like he had to show Frank he was just as much an Alpha male as he.

"What will you do for this," he ribbed the cock against her engorged lips. "What will my slut do for me?"

Lori had lost all concept of her surroundings. She only had one thing on her mind; to cum on his cock, no matter what.

"Your slut will do whatever, anything...please fuck me. Please John, I need your cock."

John smiled, she had used his name. He had driven her to such a peak she was no longer in control of her thoughts. He would push her a bit more. He sunk himself into the warm abyss and again pulled out as she pleaded for more.

"Prove it to me. slid up and hang your tits over the balcony."

Lori paused for a second, trying to understand what he said. He wanted her to lean over the edge. She remembered they faced a wooded area, but what if someone was out for a stroll. He rubbed his cock again and Lori knew she had no choice. She moved slowly forward as did John, keeping himself against her moist lips. She stood part way and pushed her belly against the rough wood railing. Her breasts and upper body hung over the railing. Lori glanced and saw no one.

"Please," she begged, "please, please...fuck...now."

John saw there was no one out behind their room and felt he had a few more minutes. He pushed himself all the way in and held Lori's hips. She waited for him to start to fuck her and when she realized he wasn't she tried to push back. His grip on her hips and his weight on her against the railing immobilized her.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Please..please, oh god, Johnny.." No longer was she concerned about proper etiquette or names, nor was he.

"Tell me you will do whatever I ask while we are here. Whatever." He gave a little thrust into her and continued, "If I want to lend you out to strange men and let them use you, you will do it for me?"

Not sure of what he was saying, Lori just kept mumbling, "yes, anything, yes, please."

Satisfied John released his grip and stepped slightly back so there was room to move. Without even speaking Lori knew what he wanted. Her final humiliation was going to be that John wasn't going to fuck her, she would have to do the work herself.

Lori started to rock back and forth on his cock and soon a series of mini orgasms began to rack her body, culminating in the strongest climax of her life. As soon as John felt her body rock he pulled her leash and stepped away. Lori half fell and half sat on the balcony, her legs splayed open and her body covered with sweat. She could not see him as she looked up because the sunlight was shining down into her eyes. She only heard the grunts and then felt the warm spunk splash against her face and chest.

He walked away and went into the room. He returned a minute later and placed a water bottle on the table and spoke.

"I am going to take a nap. You will stay out here until I am rested."

Lori tried to speak, but before the words left her parched throat John had left and she heard the sliding door locking. Her body ached, she wanted to shower, she was tired and wanted to nap in the bed with John. When she knocked on the window, John got up from the bed and looked at her. He paused for a few seconds as if unsure of himself. Finally he smiled, unlatched the door and went back to bed. Lori walked into the room, ignoring John and went directly to the bathroom to shower. As the hot water soothed her body she felt satisfied and surprised by John's more active role. Yet, she wondered, why he had let her in; a real Man would have left her on the balcony.

End of Part 2

evals22
evals22
312 Followers