Thank You, Nurse

Story Info
Ned Clarke has a happy workplace.
8.5k words
4.08
36.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

NED

I'm Ned Clarke, a dentist by trade and I've worked in my practice since I graduated from university some twenty years ago. Up until about five years ago I had not had a sexual thought about any of the several dental nurses who have worked for me as dental assistant/receptionists, but when Loretta McMurihy arrived on the scene, things changed.

Lori was very attractive, but not what anybody would describe as a sexpot by any stretch of the imagination. She was efficient, polite and spoke only in answer to specific questions from me, except in the case of booking in a patient during a tight spot. Her figure was slender and tall, apart from an almost unbelievablely firm bosom which scarcely moved, even when she wore a soft bra, head and sweet face were narrow and elongated, often indicating Marfan's syndrome. With two primary school kids I guessed that she was around forty, confirmed at thirty-eight when I perused her tax form on being asked by her to check for errors.

She always wore her golden blonde hair in a ponytail fixed by a scrunchie or an ornamental clip high on her crown, a look I'd always found sexy. Lori hadn't really appealed to me in a physical way initially, but after several years together I began to wonder what she'd be like as a sexual partner. My own sex life was slowly fading into the mists of distant memories due to my wife's business career and seemingly divergent interests. We weren't seeing a lot of each other, even at weekends when the childrens' activities got priority, a situation becoming more common among couples, I understood, but I there was no male colleague with whom I felt comfortable about discussing the matter.

As matters transpired, it was Lori who broached the subject of inadequate marital sex with me on a quiet afternoon when only we two were in attendance at the surgery.

"Can I ask you something Ned?" she wanted to know. "It's a bit personal."

"Of course," I smiled.

"Well," she exhaled after apparently holding her breath. "How do you and Gabrielle make time for each other, you know, with all the other stuff that happens in your lives?"

"We don't, unfortunately," I told her. "I don't know what to do about it."

She looked forlorn. "I'm sure there's nobody else involved with Rod. It's just that he's too busy and too tired to think about sex."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Gaby even reads reports and stuff in bed. I always nod off before she finishes."

We looked deeply into each others' eyes in trying to divine the sincerity the thoughts there.

"So how do you avoid frustration?" she enquired in a nervous voice.

"I play with myself," I responded honestly.

Her hand flew to her mouth as she blushed and giggled self-consciously.

"So do I, of course, but all those warnings about blindness and insanity keep emerging from the depth of my subconscious and spoil the experience to some degree."

"They're not true, you know."

"I think I know that," she smiled wanly, "but it's just so hard to forget something which was hammered into one's mind in childhood by both my oldies and the Sisters at school."

There was a long, thoughtful silence until I looked up and found her eyes staring into mine. I swallowed hard on realizing that her thoughts mirrored mine, but understood that the initiative was entirely mine and that what we got into would change our own and other relationships irrevocably. I guess that one with any sense of adventure doesn't become a dentist and was about to shake the idea from my head when she gently placed a well manicured hand on my forearm. My hands found her waist as I stepped closer, kissing deeply as our hips ground together to confirm our unspoken need for nooky with the other.

"Mrs Lovejoy isn't due 'til three-thirty so we've got more than an hour," she smiled happily in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

We stepped apart to undress, after locking the door to Surgery B, looking over the other's body, naked save for white shoes and sox. We embraced and kissed again as I felt her silicone enhanced boobs, tweaking her sun-tanned nipples and feeling her trembling against me as she gasped at the pleasure. She was in a hurry and gripped my cock, rubbed it softly in her smooth hand and lifted one leg to engulf it in the warm wetness of her hungry sheath. I jerked at the thrill of coupling and lifted her onto the chair where I held her slender ankles high and wide as I drove my tool in and out of her sweet, hairless pussy.

Lori began to adjust the chair to get completely comfortable, happy at my ramming her pussy and not really reciprocating until the first stirrings of orgasm tingled in her loins when she was transformed into a tigress. I was astride the chair and she wanted me to release her to reverse our positions with me reclining, something we accomplished without disengaging our joined parts, whereupon she began to rotate her slim hips with much more salacious vigour than I'd ever have considered her capable. She kissed, proffered her quivering breasts to my mouth and squeezed my tingling cock in her talented love sheath until she stiffened and gasped.

"Ooooh, no!" she groaned. "Oooh, fuck it!"

"It's okay," I said through gritted teeth. "I'm coming too!"

And I did, squirting up inside her as we clung lovingly together to enjoy our climax.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"You mean guilt feelings?"

"Well, yes, I guess."

She considered for a moment.

"None," she grinned. "I should, but I don't."

"Me either. I thought I would, but I don't. I guess it was right."

"It feels right. Are we going to do it again," she asked demurely.

"I'd reckon," I laughed. "Whenever you like."

And so we did, whenever things were quiet around my surgery and any other opportune times, falling in love and enjoying the sensation after all those years of semi-abstinence. However, our feelings for our spouses kept us from breaking our ties with our families for pragmatic reasons.

*

My nurse/dental assistant/therapist/receptionists were all married and on a part time roster which suited them as mothers and wives. Calculating wage and tax payments kept my accountant busy, but the upside was having a happy and efficient surgery when I needed it.

One afternoon when I had three cancellations in a row I was wishing that Loretta was assisting me, rather than Jean Moore who'd substituted for her. Jean was a large woman in her early forties with long black hair, worn like all the others in a bun during working hours, tanned a deep, almost mahogany brown, causing me to wonder if it covered her completely or whether she had tan lines. She must have been a true, voluptuous beauty in her youth; broad hipped, big busted with a small waist, flat tummy and a serene, still pretty face and, although she wasn't quite my type, I'd spent the odd idle moment wondering how her solid body would feel beneath my own in sexual congress. Mind you, there was little likelihood of it ever coming to pass as she was the most prudish of the group because I'd heard her chiding more than one of the other ladies for saying things which I'd have considered to be barely risque.

"Well that's it until Mrs Moreham at four," she told me as my most recent patient left. "Like a cuppa?"

I nodded and she left for the kitchen, returning within ten minutes with my steaming mug and I noticed that her hand was trembling as she gave it to me.

"Do you drink a lot or have you given yourself a fright?" I enquired in a jocular manner.

She shook her head, blushing deeply.

I waited for an ever-lengthening period until she timidly answered me.

"I heard you and Loretta in here, you know, doing it. She said it was all a bit of a giggle, you know, to pass the time, without any commitment, just between friends."

"Yes," I agreed. "Recreational nooky I s'pose. How did you hear us?"

"Well the front door was locked when I came to try to change a shift with Lori, so I went around the back. It was locked too and I hear what you were doing so I left. I didn't want to disturb your fun."

"You see it as fun then; it didn't make you cross?"

"In no way. Jealous, more like," she told me self-consciously. "I used to be prudish, but certain events have changed all that."

"So how would you describe yourself now?"

"In a word, 'randy', but on the whole I'm intrigued at the concept of sin in the form of adultery. My husband is a guilt-free philanderer who continues to perform his conjugal duty, so I thought it only fair and equitable that I try it for myself. I've known only one man in my life."

"Should I take that as a proposition, Madam?" I chuckled.

"That would be both presumptuous and unladylike," she smiled uncertainly. "It would indicate that I think that all men are ready to do it at the drop of a hat."

"Oh, I wouldn't be at all offended."

"But would you see me as a suitable substitute for Lori in her absence?"

"Well, I hadn't really thought of you in that way," I replied, only half truthfully. "I guess there's only one way to find out."

"You don't have to," she told me morosely. "I can see to myself."

"You said you were randy. I am too now," I informed her.

"Oh yes," she smiled demurely, pressing at the front of my gown. "So you are. May I?"

I nodded and she grasped my prick through my trousers, shutting both eyes as she rubbed it slowly to discern its size. Without a word she released me to unbutton her tunic and hang it on my hat stand with her cotton-tails and bra, revealing triangular tanlines on her large boobs, her pubic mound and above the cleft of her gorgeous broad buttocks. Her bottom was large, but a smooth, beautifully rounded shape made it appealing to me, causing me need to penetrate her there. The thing I'd never have expected about her was an elegant, starburst tattoo on her lower back, above her waistband mark. Her boobs had obviously been surgically augmented too, being just a little too firm and upright to be natural.

I too undressed, standing there for her inspection with the jolly roger at the attention position.

"Oh lovely," she smiled, stroking it gently and sheathing it in a yellow latex fuck hood with a dob of KY on the tip. "How do you want me?"

I indicated that she should grasp the arm rests of the chair and lean in towards the seat, her bottom thrust rearward and the plump, smooth labia of her large pussy protruding from the cleft of her buttocks, gleaming with KY and love juices. Again I smiled to myself at the incongruous sight of white sox and soft canvas shoes on a couple about to be seriously adulterous.

She gasped softly as my knob parted the lips of her vulva and I slid into her her warm, slippery vagina. I thrust slowly in and out and felt her get increasingly excited as I screwed her, making me wonder how long since she had last had a nooky, rolling her broad bottom in concert with my shoving.

"Do you like anal sex?" I asked her, still thrusting.

"Never tried it," she panted.

"Want to?"

"Okay."

I withdrew my sopping prick from her drooling snatch and slid the knob up to her small golden-brown anus and pushed, making her jerk excitedly. It was as virginal as she'd claimed and I needed to apply plenty of force for my entree, causing her to cry out in alarm as her entrance yielded and let my knob pop inside.

"Okay?" I breathed.

She nodded. "It doesn't really hurt. Sort of funny, but a nice funny."

I thrust once more and worked my prick into her a little at a time until I could slide my whole length in her posterior orifice and Jean started to go right off. As her excitement grew she became almost hysterical, crying obscenities and moaning loudly until she screamed and fell to her knees on the leg rest as I drove deeply and came.

I clung to her, still cupping her big breasts, while great gusts of bliss shook my sweating body, feeling her spasms of ecstacy beneath me.

"That was just so nice," she enthused at last.

"Thankyou, Nurse," I grinned amiably.

"Thank you, Doctor," she told me with feeling.

"Any time," I chuckled, realizing from her face that the next time should not be too far in the future, looking forward to more fun with her.

While the position for our initial nooky was designed to obviate feelings of shyness, shagging face to face with her was a real revelation, her wild passion and strength thrilling me no end. I'd guessed that she'd engaged in fairly conservative sexual practice until then, but wanted to try anything new and was never shy about giving free rein to her senses or her voice as we screwed on the carpet or furniture in the waiting room.

*

During the ensuing months it became obvious that the ladies were talking among themselves about the experiences of those who'd screwed the boss andthat those who hadn't, wanted to try it for themselves and I found another three putting the hard word on me for a length of pork sword.

Vicki is the member I'd have picked as being a bit flighty, more outgoing than the rest and who moved with an air of confidence in her abilities as a dental nurse and as an attractive woman. She was just short of her fortieth birthday and one morning appeared with her nurses tunic straining over twin immovable objects beneath the bodice. Her new bust was even harder and more rigid than Jean's, if that was possible, and she was obviously very pleased at the results of her surgery.

I wondered whether her new bosom had anything to do with a desire to have a new, different relationship like the others have with me, inspired by our recent intimacy in the workplace. I hoped so as she showed all the signs of being an enthusiastic little shag-bag, somebody who sought maximum pleasure from her sexual contacts. It appeared that something was in the air because

she often looked a bit flushed and flustered, an unusual state for her.

Inevitably a quiet period came around and we were alone.

"You haven't noticed my new boobs then," she admonished me, smiling coyly.

"You're kidding, Vicky. They're absolutely unmissable," I chuckled. "Your appearance has changed completely."

"Want a look, to compare them with the other two I mean?"

I nodded and she unbuttoned her tunic, unhooked her bra and lifted it to display yet another set of silicone enhanced breasts which were showing the earlier signs of suntanning. She stepped closer to me.

"Feel them," she breathed huskily.

I covered them with my hands to gently massage the tight, straining flesh and she reciprocated on the burgeoning bulge down the front of my trousers. We kissed long and deeply until undressing and I sat in the chair where she sat in my lap facing me. She had a gold ring in her navel which was a real turn-on to me, as was the tiny, gold crucifix at her throat which gives the impression of a good girl being bad in an adulterous situation like that.

"Condoms...in the sundries drawer," I gasped.

"I prefer bareback, don't you. I'm safe and on the pill," she giggled.

I conceded that I preferred not to use a french letter and she raised her pretty bottom and slotted my stiff prick into her slippery sheath, standing on the carpet to slide her snatch up and down my greasy shaft with rotating hips. We kissed continuously as I let her screw me, but moved my hips with increasing urgency when my excitement grew until we were fucking vigorously,

she making the desperate noises of a woman who'd suffered a sexual droughtin recent times. I stiffened and squirted hugely into her womb, making her cry out passionately as her orgasm convulsed her entire being with a series of jolting shocks of pleasure.

"Ooooh Neddy darling, that was too good. Christ, it's just too long since I felt like that," she cooed.

"You're missing out too?"

"You're doing all right, from what I heard," she remarked, mock-bitterly.

"In the matrimonial context, I mean," I told her.

"Oh, okay, yes," she agreed.

"Well, thanks Nurse," I grinned, the phrase we commonly used when she passed the various instruments of torture as we work on a patient.

"Thank you, Doctor," she chuckled, catching on immediately.

We saw a patient and I felt my member rising for no reason I was aware of as I worked. Having more than hour before my next consultation, I mentioned it to Vicky who unhesitatingly offered to look after it for me, undressing quickly and sitting back into the chair with her slim thighs spread in readiness. I gripped the arm rests and pushed my bottom forward as her limbs encircled my waist while she guided my stiff prick into her moist love pouch, sliding easily inside her without any effort on my part.

She reciprocated energetically to my thrusting, driving her slim hips upward to meet mine in a belly-slapping rhythm of happy, lusty, uncomplicated love-making between friends. I was even more turned on by her busy fingers over my

body, her very vocal expression of pleasure and her exhortation to fuck her harder in fairly obscene terms; another indication of good chick going bad. Again she cried out loudly when I thrust in deep and squirted a relatively modest amount of warm semen inside her rigid body, her nails raking my back in her overwhelming excitement, convulsing repeatedly with bliss,

"Thankyou, Nurse," I told her, eventually.

"My pleasure, Doctor," she grinned.

It wasn't easy attending to my final patient for the day on rubbery legs, hands trembling and feeling somewhat unsteady, particularly without controlover my penis which was inexorably swelling to full erection once more. The two of us routinely cleaned the place and I noticed her looking at my flies as if aware of my state.

"It's not that obvious, is it?" I groaned.

She nodded, smiling amiably.

"D'you think..."

She nodded again, with enthusiasm, starting us right back into a bout of serious fucking. That night I woke to find myself hard and horny again with my wife's hand on my dick.

"What were you thinking of doing with that?" she enquired in a hot, husky whisper.

She turned on her side facing away from me and introduced my glans to her warm, moist vulva from the rear, sighing as I filled her sheath and rolling her ample bottom slowly in concert with my thrusting hips. I have no memory of my coming, but it must have been satisfactory to Gaby as she went away to work humming to herself and smiling slightly.

*

Keeping it up to three casual lovers and my wife wasn't easy, although it became easier with the passage of time and my sexual thoughts strayed to my other employees as my stamina grew. What I hadn't counted upon was my girls talking to others about their intimate adventures or those others having an interest in that direction.

The technical outfit which made all my dentures, braces and suchlike were a married couple who employed a female technician who usually called by for my moulds and specifications during the working week. On a Saturday morning while Gaby was supporting the kids' sporting pursuits, we took it in turns, I received a phone call from the aforementioned technician who asked me to go to my surgery in order for her to pick up some bits and pieces her boss needed as they were working over that weekend as they did at busier times.

Tiffany was married, I noticed on glancing at her ring finger and noticed in return by her, smiling a smile which I couldn't decipher. She was also a very tall woman, at least one-eighty, with a big bust, a perfect figure anda very pretty face which indicated an age of twenty-something. When I'd put what she'd come for into a box she seemed in no hurry to go and I suggested

a cup of tea, which she accepted. I had a feeling that she wanted to ask me something, I thought I knew what, but was shy about broaching the subject.

"What is it?" I enquired. "You seem agitated. Do you want to ask me something?"

"No, no," she blushed. "It's nothing."

"You've been talking to one of my ladies?"

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers