Thank You, Officer

Story Info
Grateful mother thanks a young cop.
1.4k words
4.43
117.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a rookie, fresh from the academy, patrolling the mall parking lot on my first afternoon tour. The winter air was crisp and dry and I watched as dozens of shoppers parked and walked to the stores to exchange the Christmas gift that didn't fit or to take advantage of the January clearance sales. I rode up and down the aisles and, seeing no problems, began to work my way to the western exit that would take me to the highway and, ultimately, to the diner for dinner.

Driving down the final row of cars I saw her. She was frantically waving me down. Something was wrong. According to procedure, I called in the license plate number of her car and got out of my vehicle. She ran up to me, "Oh, officer, I need your help. I accidentally locked my keys in the car and my baby is in the back seat." I looked her over. She was about 21 years old, a few years younger than me. She had that wholesome kind of farm girl look. You know, well scrubbed with little make-up. She was wearing winter clothes so it was kind of hard to see her body. But, nothing could hide the fact that she was well-developed on top. I went around to the side of the car and looked in to see a six month old infant in her car seat on the back seat of the 1966 gold Ford.

I told the mother to remain calm and I would have the car open in short order. We had a tool specifically for these circumstances and I went to my car to retrieve it. Within a couple of minutes, the lock was popped and mother and daughter were reunited. I checked the mother's identification documents and headed back to my patrol vehicle with the good feelings of a job well done. The mother, Nicki, was positively effusive with thanks. She insisted that she wanted to do something special to thank me for rescuing her and her child.

I explained that it wasn't necessary but she would have none of it. Nicki suggested that her husband would also like to thank me and, seeing no harm in that, I agreed to have dinner with them the following night, which was my day off. Nicki said she would swing by my apartment complex on the way home from her part-time job so I could follow her home. "It's kind of complicated to give directions," she said. "I'll be by around 5:30 and don't bother to dress up, we're pretty casual people." That was good news.

The next day I showered and shaved around 4:30 and put on a pair of boxers. I lay down on my couch and began to thumb through an old porno magazine that I had been using for inspirational purposes for the past couple of months. It has a photo essay about a couple of college kids who agree to study for an exam together and wind up fucking and sucking. As I turned the pages, I began to feel the beginning of a familiar twitching in my shorts. My cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it reacted to what I was looking at. It hardened slightly as it almost seemed to seek the opening in my shorts. Before long, the head was poking out of my boxers. I continued reading and when her lips met the head of his cock, I was fully erect and now stroking my dick with considerable pleasure. A bit of pre-cum dripped from the head and I wiped it away with one finger before applying it to the sensitive area just below the underside of the head. I never intended to actually get my rocks off. I wanted to save that for later. I figured dinner with Nicki and Hans would be over by eight or so and I would have plenty of time afterwards to hook up with someone who would provide a lot more pleasure than my right hand ever could. So, I just stroked my cock a few more times and decided to dress.

I got up and looked out my second floor window and saw the familiar gold Ford parked in the visitor's spot. Almost simultaneous to my discovery I heard a faint knock at the door. I looked at my clock. It was after 5:30! Nicki was here and I was standing in my boxers with a roaring hardon. I went to the door and opened it. I stood behind the door and looked out into the hallway. I told Nicki I was still dressing and she pushed the door open and said, "no problem, I'll wait while you dress." My erection was beginning to go down but was still quite apparent to anyone glancing in the direction of my boxers and Nicki was glancing!

In fact, Nicki didn't seem able to avert her eyes from my bulging cock. She grabbed me by the wrist and maneuvered me over to my easy chair and told me to sit down. When I did, she reached into my boxers and pulled out my now throbbing cock. "Is that for me?" she asked. "I hope so, because it looks like we could be very good friends." She unbuttoned her coat and tossed it onto the couch, while taking a cushion and putting it on the floor in front of my chair. Nicki was wearing a man-tailored bloused that buttoned down the front. She quickly unbuttoned it. I could see my assessment yesterday of her tits was on the money. She was an easy C cup and wasted no time taking off her bra to show them to me. They were beauties. Big, pink nipples ready to be sucked. Nicki reminded me again how grateful she was for my helping her out of her predicament the day before. I said something inane about being a public servant as she grasped my cock and began to stroke it. She told me to lean back, close my eyes and let her do all the work. This was to be my reward for the rescue operation. Nicki kneeled between my legs and stroked my cock until yet another drop of pre-cum appeared. She licked it off and indicated that she wanted my shorts off. I lifted my butt as she pulled them off. Nicki reminded me to lean back and let her work. Who was I to argue?

This young woman had absolutely the best technique I have ever experienced. She used her hand as she sucked and kept my cock very wet. Up and down. Up and down. Each stroke was heaven. With her free hand she tickled my balls in a way that had me near an explosion. Naturally, I cheated and opened my eyes and watched as she sucked my cock with a great passion. After just a few minutes, I could take no more. I told her I was about to cum and she simply speeded up her effort. I exploded into her mouth with five, no six enormous jolts. She took them like she was eating a Popsicle; swallowing every drop. When I stopped pumping, she continued to stroke me, resting her head on my thigh and occasionally licking up any extra cum she could coax out of me. When she finally spoke, it was to say "Thank you, officer."

Nicki rose to sit on my lap, allowing me access to those beautiful nipples. I licked and sucked them until they hardened. Nicki squealed with delight. Then, suddenly, she stood up and ordered me to get dressed. "Hans will have dinner ready by seven," she proclaimed. She put her bra in her handbag and reached for her shirt.

I stood up with half a hardon, brought about by the boob play that had just ended seconds ago. Nicki walked toward me and grabbed my cock and took a couple of playful tugs on it. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him again later. Now, we have to hurry. Hans will be waiting for us. He is very big on promptness."

So, I got dressed and we were off to sample what turned out to be Hans' barbecue. I followed Nicki home, not realizing that this story was only half finished. What happened next was truly mind boggling.

Stay tuned for part two.