Thankful For Her

Story Info
You show your slave just how thankful you are for her.
1.7k words
4.2
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmokinJ
SmokinJ
16 Followers

You speed home, exhausted from the day you had at work, hoping to relax and relish in the company of Your dear slave. Just the thought of her makes you smile. So sweet and innocent looking, but when behind closed doors, she's Your naughty little cumslut.

You know how deeply devoted she is to you, and that you will arrive to a freshly cleaned house and the aroma of dinner on its way. It had been a while since you had really shown her just how thankful you are for her . Not just as a slave, but as a wife and a best friend. Tonight would be a good night to ravish her with sweet passionate love making, after all, it is Thanksgiving.

Sure enough, you arrive home and can instantly smell the turkey, stuffing, and other delectable foods as you make your way silently in the door. Making you hungry, but for her, knowing that she is such a good girl and always goes out of her way to please you. You see the candle flame flickering on the dining room table, already creating a romantic ambiance. Then a waft of air blows past you and you can smell it, Hazelnut, her favorite kind.

You slowly walk towards the kitchen, still making sure to keep quiet so you can sneak up on her. Then you see her. Standing in the kitchen near the stove, finishing the crust on top of her famous apple pie. As cliché as it is, she looks just as beautiful as the first time you saw her. Damn sexy too. Which creates a slight mischievous smirk on your face, knowing you will have fun with her tonight.

She has dressed up for you, wearing a pair of skin tight blue jeans that perfectly complement that tight little ass of hers. Black leather boots that almost reach her knee with a zipper traveling from her ankle to the top of the boot, complete with a 4' heel. Her cute little black sweater that exposes her large breasts, that makes your cock twitch with excitement every time you see her in it. That long, wavy, brown hair of hers, forcing you to hold back the urge to grab her by it immediately. Most importantly, she was wearing Your collar, the one you had given her when you had finally made her Yours.

As she finishes the crust and goes to put the pie in the oven, you figure this is a good time to get close to her since the noise from the stove will distract her. Soon she turns around, her face almost in your chest since you tower her by over a foot. She looks frightened and lightly yelps, but instantly knows it's you, her Master. Her eyes slowly travel up your chest till her eyes meet with yours. You hold eye contact, knowing this makes her uncomfortable but that it secretly makes her wet. Her bright green eyes affect you also, making your cock fully erect, making it press tightly against your jeans. She breaks eyes contact first and looks away, smiling and slightly blushing.

"Hello My love. I've missed you."

Your deep voice causes butterflies in her stomach, like it always does. She finally looks back at you and almost whispers, "I've missed you a lot Master. I made a turkey and..."

You cut her off before she can finish by grabbing onto her collar and pulling her the last few inches to you. You make eye contact again, before passionately kissing her. Your tongue tentatively touching her lips, silently commanding her to allow you in. Her mouth opens and you increase the grasp on her collar and place your other hand on the back of her head. Entwining your fingers through her hair, increasing the pressure of your kiss. Your tongue dances with hers, before you put it far in her mouth, asserting your dominance. You hear the soft moan she releases into your mouth, that's when you pull your mouth away, breaking the kiss. The pouty look on her face makes me you smile and declare, "Don't worry My little slave. You'll get what you want, have patience."

You gently pull her by the collar towards the back of the couch, pressing her ass and back up against it. You then release your hand from her collar and let your hands and mouth fondle her body. You kiss and nibble on her neck, kissing down over her collarbone until you reach her big breasts. You tenderly push them together, kissing them both, making her weak and causing her head to tilt back as she sighs. You then let your hands roam down her slender stomach till you reach the V in the front of her jeans. You stop there to gently rub for a moment, rendering another low moan from her, making your cock jump. Your hands travel to her ass and squeeze it gently. Suddenly you lift her up by her ass, setting her on the back of the couch, startling her and making her gasp.

You place your hand on her chin and tilt her face until you make eye contact again. You both feel the passion and love that's between you.

"Keep your eyes on mine, I want to tell you something."

She nods to show she understands. Your hands then travel to her hips pulling her closer to the edge, and to your cock. The bulge in your pants rubs against her pussy through her jeans, making her inhale deeply and moan.

"You are such a good girl My pet and I have realized that lately I haven't been giving you as much attention as you deserve, and I'm sorry for that. But I am going to make that up to you, right now. I'm going to bend you over the back of this couch and fuck your pussy until you can no longer speak. And of course, you may cum as many times as you'd like tonight."

The look on her face and the lust in her eyes tells you she's already wet and eager to have your big cock deep inside her.

You kiss her again, only slightly allowing your tongue to touch hers, but leaving her to want more. Before you give her the chance to be disappointed, you pull her from the back of the couch until she's standing. Turn her around, and pull her in close until she can feel your hard cock pressing between the crack of her ass. You then reach in front of her unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. You slowly slide them, and her sexy black thong, over her hips until they reach mid high. Leaving them there, you place your hand on the small of her back lightly encouraging her to bend over the back of the couch. She, of course, easily obeys your silent command and bends over, presenting her now bare ass and pussy to you.

You're so hard and excited for her you don't waste time with her clothes, or yours. You quickly undo your belt and unzip your pants, pulling them and your boxers down far enough for your hard cock to spring out from it's confines. She can hear your movements, and begins wiggling her ass to tease you. You spank her ass in response, just hard enough to remind her just whose in control. She yelps slightly and stops wiggling her ass. You decide to tease her yourself by parting the folds of her pussy with the head of your cock, and rubbing it along her slit adding, extra pressure to her clit. She moans louder this time, pushing her hips back towards your cock wanting to take it all.

She's already soaking wet for you, allowing your thick hard cock to slide in with one long thrust. You can feel her muscles stretching to accommodate your thickness, which makes you even harder for her. She gasps and moans as your cock bottoms out it her tight pussy.

"You're such a good little slut, are you ready to be fucked like one?"

You don't wait for her reply before beginning to slam in and out of her pussy with force. Her body is repeatedly pinned and being shoved into the back of the couch, but you continue mercilessly. Instantly you feel her first orgasm start to build, making you thrust even faster.

She screams out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum Sir!"

You feel her muscles start to convulse on your cock and you pull her by her hair, arching her back, bringing her face closer to yours. You harshly whisper into her ear, "That's right, cum for me baby. Just like the little slut you are."

You occasionally spank her ass, making her pussy tighten even more on your cock. She begins pushing her ass back towards your thrusts, making the pace faster. After a minute of this, she's cumming and incoherently repeating phrases, such as "fuck me" or "please don't stop", over and over again.

The way she looks while you fuck always strikes you. The way her back is arched in a sexy curve, the way her face tenses up as she orgasms before she relaxes herself completely, and the way she tries so hard to keep those sexy boots planted on the floor while you fuck her so hard.

You start to feel like you're going to cum soon yourself so you withdraw your cock from her tight hole and order, "Get on your knees and open your mouth, now."

She quickly obeys, and lowers to her knees in front of you, as best as she can with her jeans still halfway on, her eyes meeting yours. You start to stroke your cock before saying, "I want you to swallow my cum, every last drop."

She closes her eyes and you begin to spurt your hot cum into her mouth. You groan in pleasure as she does as you say, and swallows every last drop.

You both then fix your clothing, as to appear as if that rough love making didn't just take place.

"Thank you for making love to me Sir, it was amazing."

"Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you My sweet, very much. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't Sir, ever. I love you too."

"Now I think it's time for dinner, don't you?"

"Of course Master, but only if you thank me some more afterwards." She smiles and winks, hopeing to win you over.

"Of course, but I think you just earned yourself a punishment My dear." You smile and wink back at her.

She laughs and rolls her eyes before walking away, thinking you're only kidding...

SmokinJ
SmokinJ
16 Followers