Thanking the Babysitter

Story Info
A tale of a single Mum and her male babysitter.
1.1k words
3.83
120k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy lay stretched out on the sun lounger in her garden, making the most of the non-British summer they were having, her tan was deepening by the day. Stretching her arm out to reach her glass of juice, she missed by a fraction of an inch and knocked it over, "Shit!" she groaned and sat up to reach it.

"That was clumsy!" came a disembodied voice from the street.

She turned to the sound of the voice, and smiled at what she saw. The most gorgeous,tall, lean, half caste Jamaican she had ever seen was stood at the other side of her fence grinning down at her.

"Been admiring the view for a while, "he said "thought I'd come and introduce myself"!

Sandy smiled up at him, bent to retrieve her glass and then slowly straightened seductively.

"Sandy, pleased to meet you!" she purred.

"Dave" he replied smoothly, and walked away.

Sandy hadn't seen this sex on legs before, and wanted to know where he lived, why was he here, how could she get to know him better? One of the questions was answered as he strolled away and into the home of her neighbour and friend Ellie. As she rinsed the glass in the kitchen, her phone rang, piercing the hot thoughts she was having of Dave. She went to answer it,

"Hello?!" at the other end a familiar voice asked,

"You coming out tonight?"

It was her long time friend Kathy.

"If I can find a sitter I am!" giggled Sandy, and she knew just who she was going to ask.

She donned a skimpy sheer top and kept her shorts on to show off her long tanned legs, locked the door to the house and ambled nonchalantly round to Ellie's.

"Hello?! she shouted as she walked straight through to the living room. Ellie was sat there with, surprise, surprise, Dave.

"Oh sorry Ellie, didn't know you had company" (lie!) she smiled.

Dave just looked her up and down, coming to rest at her ample chest, looking as if he liked what he saw.

"Whats up?! asked Ellie "This is my brother-in-law Dave" as an afterthought.

"Oh hi!" Sandy grinned, acting as if they'd not met before, "Just wondered if Dan or Stu would babysit for me tonight?!"

Knowing full well that they were away with their Dad for the weekend. Ellie laughed at her friend.

"You know they've gone away, you and your memory!" she groaned, "So sorry!"

Dave spoke up " I could if you like? I know you don't know me, but Ellie could vouch for me" That was just what she wanted, and with a nod of her head, she agreed, maybe a little too eagerly, but what the heck?!

The night out went well, the girls drank a little too much, but not too much for Sandy to not know what she was doing. At the end of the evening they caught a taxi home and Kathy giggled as she dropped her off at the door, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" as the taxi door slammed and drove off.

Sandy smiled to herself, she knew what she intended and that was to pay her babysitter in kind. The door opened and Dave stood there,

"Have a good night?" he inquired. Sandy just grinned at him, looking him straight in the eye, and waltzed past him to the living room , kicking off her heels as she did so.

She heard the lock turn and a shiver went up her spine, a familiar tingling started in her nether regions. Dave walked into the living room and looked down at her with those chocolate brown eyes, Sandy was mesmerised by them. Dave threw himself down by the side of her and nudged her, she did the same back until they were a tangle of arms and legs and his hot mouth devoured her eager lips. She groaned, it was months since she had made love, this was going to be raw sex! She slid her hot arm up the back of his shirt, his skin was smooth as silk and she liked it. He was nibbling at her neck, teasing the sensitive spot from her collarbone to her ear, shivers of desire were running through her as his hand began to undo the buttons on the front of her dress. She could feel the hardness of him, pressing through his jeans at the top of her thigh and she reached to touch him, he moved to accommodate her hand and whispered "Not yet"

Her clothes were quickly shed, yet his stayed on his taut body, she pulled quickly at his top and it slid easily over his head. She marvelled at his taut stomach and manly chest, the difference between their skin tones obvious now and it made her juices flow. Dave stared intently at her breasts as they spilled out of the basque she had donned especially for this moment, his hand paused then he slowly traced the outline of her nipple, she arched her back toward him and reached for his belt buckle. His hand held hers as she did it and as if his pants had a life of their own they were undone, now it was her turn to stare, never had she seen such a huge member, and it showed in her face. Dave went to work, he teased and nipped her till she squirmed with delight, all the time his cock grazed her body, brushing its length, teasing her, till she could stand it no longer,

"Fuck me Dave, please fuck me!" she panted.

Dave smiled down at her from his towering position, "No, not yet!"

His hands moved slowly down her body, making patterns on her skin, she moved in rhythm with them, urging him toward her intimate place. He kissed and licked slowly down her waist, pinching her nipple between his fingers as he did so. A low guttural moan emerged from her throat as his tongue found her clit and circled it gently, he inserted 1 finger into her hole and plunged it in, then 2, then 3,she was so turned on, begging him as she bit into his neck, "Oh God, Dave, give it to me NOW! she groaned.

Then he positioned himself, slowly she felt the tip of his cock nudge against her opening, inch by inch he shoved it in, it went in and out, in and out, she could feel every inch grinding into her. "Oh God, that feels SO good" she moaned.

He licked her nipples, he pushed harder, deeper, slowly, quickly, side to side, she had never known it so good. The explosion from deep inside her was mind blowing, she didn't want it to stop, on and on it went, till she lay still beneath him and and only then did he come, with a loud "Yes!". They lay intertwined, too tired to move and go to her bed. Sandy traced lazy figure eights on his back and said "Thanks Dave, same again next weekend?!