Thanks

Story Info
She shows how much she liked her gift.
769 words
3.86
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm sensation washes over her as he nuzzles the side of her neck. His fingers glide through her silky hair before grabbing a fistful of it. A soft moan escapes her throat. She is captured in his eyes. Her cheeks are flushed and her heart is racing. His grip on her hair tightens as he pulls him closer to him. his teeth nip playfully on the corner of her mouth, and down her jaw to the nap of her neck. God how she craves him. Trapped by the grip he has on her hair. Would she run if she had the chance?

Probably not. It thrills her to be at his mercy. Their teasing and torturing has gone on far too long for her to tell him to stop now. She longs to wrap her legs around his waist as he plunges into the very center of her. His tongue traces a line from the nape of her neck to her ear. His left hand slides up her shirt and cups her breast. His fingers tease the already hardened nipple through her bra. Her knees are weak. She braces herself against him. She shifts her hips slowly from side to side so that her ass is rubbing against his crotch. Turn about is fair play after all. He groans quietly.

"My pet how unfair of you to tease me like that." He whispers in her ear. She can't help but smile. She reaches up to gently pull his hand from her hair. She is shocked that he gives up his control so easily. She turns to face him. Lust burns in his eyes. It sends chills through her. She squeezes her hand between them and lazily brushes it over the bulge in his pants. He closes his eyes for a moment to relish the feeling. A mischievous smile creeps across her face as she undoes the buckle to his belt. With one swift motion she removes it from his pants. Her hand again drifts to the bulge in his pants. She slowly walks around him, letting her hand drag across his crotch.

"Put your hands behind you back." She says sternly. His head whips around as he tries to protest.

"Do it!" She says before he can put up a fight. Slowly he moves his hands behind his back. She loops his belt around his wrists. Tight enough so he knows she means business, but not so tight as to actually restrain him. She smiles sweetly as she steps back around to the front of him. A smirk plays on his lips. She stands on her tiptoes to kiss his roughly on the mouth before dropping to her knees in front of him. She uses her teeth to unbutton and unzip his pants. She hooks her thumbs into the waistband of his jeans and underwear to pull them down. His cock stands at complete attention. She wraps her arms around his waist and takes him all the way in her mouth. She lets her teeth graze over the head before slowly sliding it back out of her mouth. His legs tremble as her tongue makes small circles on the head of his cock. She nibbles gently up and down the shaft, then flattens her tongue to lick and tease the underside. She reaches down the front of her own pants to finger her clit. Hell if he's getting off she might as well get off too, right? She moans softly while sucking his cock in and out of her mouth.

He tries to hold back his groans, but her teasing draws it out of him. Her fingers pick up the pace on her clit, while her mouth does the same on his cock. His breathing becomes faster. So does hers. Without warning her orgasm hits her hard. She takes his dick from her mouth, and wraps her hand around it. She jerks him off fast, while striving for a second orgasm of her own. His body goes rigid as his orgasm wash over him. She doesn't realize he's coming until the first little spurt hits her chin. Without thinking twice she wraps her lips around the head of his cock and lets him come in her mouth. When he is finished she swallows, then stands.

"Thanks for the stockings." She says before using her index finger to wipe the come from her chin. She winks at him as she sucks it off her finger, and walks out of his apartment. Leaving him standing there with his pants around his ankles and a huge grin on his face.