Thanks for the Roses!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,202 Followers

"So, Billy did you like that? You like watching Charles fuck me like a real man."

"I...I like seeing you happy my love." He replied; his head still down.

"Sit up and look at me."

He obediently sat back on his knees and looked up at me his hands on his scrawny thighs. I stared down at him and letting my gaze fall on his small twitching dick, sighed, "I really don't know what I was thinking. Oh, that's right; you make a lot of money!"

"To take care of you my love."

"Good answer." I nodded. "But you didn't answer my first question; you like watching Charles fuck me?"

"Yes my love."

"Why is that?"

"Because you need a real man and I can't satisfy you."

"Not with that sorry little thing. But you make up for it by letting me have my fun." I reached out and took his chin in my hand. "But tell me, besides that I like it, you like him fucking me?"

"Y...yes."

"I know you do. You love watching me be taken don't you? Wishing it was your pathetic little dick in my mouth." I giggled, "The last time I tried to be nice and blow you I think you were cumming before you got in my mouth. Hmm, that was what two three years ago? Well, you can't say I never try."

"You did and I...I failed you."

"As usual. Charles really gave it to me good tonight didn't he? Made me scream and cum twice for him. Took all your wife's holes just the way I need it."

"He always takes care of you." Billy said softly, his watery blue eyes fixed on my pussy.

"He does." I agreed. "He's been fucking me for years. Long before I met you and I'm glad you knew better than to try to make me give him up."

"I know you need more than I can give."

"That's because I need something for Christ's sake. After him I doubt that little thing could tickle my pussy."

'Sorry my love."

"Don't be. I'd rather have him anyway." I smiled down at him, "So Billy, were you playing with your little dick while you watched?"

"Y...yes." He said nervously.

"You get hard? Well. As hard as you can get?"

"Yes my love I...I like watching you satisfied."

"You didn't come did you?"

"No!" he shook his head vigorously. "You tell me not to."

"That's right." I gave him a nasty smirk, "And what happened the last time you came without my permission?"

Lowering his eyes he whispered, "I got the strap on."

"Yes you did because you were bad." I let him think about it for a minute until I saw his eyes glance nervously at the drawer where I kept my toys.

"But tonight you were a good boy!" I told him, smiling. "Those roses are beautiful!"

"I...I'm glad you like them" he said warily, waiting for me to turn something around on him.

"I do! It was very sweet, especially the card! You do worship me don't you?"

"I do, my love!"

"You did last week when I let you lick my pussy didn't you?"

"Yes." He tried to keep his expression neutral.

"I know, I suppose I could have told you Charles had just cum inside me, but hey, I forget things like that."

"I...understand."

"Well you should have known, I mean it's not like you could ever get me to cum. But let's forget that. It's Valentine's Day, you gave me a very sweet gift, let me fuck my boyfriend and so I think I should give you a nice reward!"

"A reward?"

"Yes and don't be nervous Billy! I promise it will be a god one. Now stand up."

He did as I asked and I worked hard to keep the smile on my face as I stared at his semi hard dick in front of my face.

"Stroke it for me." I told him. "Get nice and, well do what you can," I giggled.

Billy took his cock in his hand and I wanted to roll my eyes at how it disappeared in his hand. He started pumping it and to give him some inspiration I started rubbing my pussy. He stared at my red nails teasing though my moist pink flesh and within seconds he was hard.

"Hmm, hard to believe you and Charles are the same species. Do you want to come, Billy?"

"If...if you think I should."

"I do and know what?" I reached down and tapped his hand. "Let it go. I think I'll do it for you."

"You...you'll make me come?" he asked his eyes wide with excitement.

"Yes because I think even you deserve some fun tonight."

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his skinny dick and started jerking him off with two fingers.

"Oh, thank you, my love." He moaned idiotically.

I watched my fingers glide easily up and down his dick recalling how my hand barely fit around Charles. Right now that cock was soapy and waiting for me in a nice hot shower and here I was playing with this little boy dick. Billy was already trembling and breathing hard and I swore It had only been thirty seconds. Then again it had been awhile and it's not like it really mattered that was what Charles was for.

'You going to come for me, baby?" I purred, "Going to shoot a nice hot load for your loving wife?"

"Oh, oh yes." He whimpered, "It feels so good Debra! Please....please I...oh!"

Billy released another moronic sound of pleasure and I felt his dick twitch between my fingers. Pointing it downward I placed the tip at the edge of the glass and as he continued to sound like a reject from a bad porn movie I milked his skinny prick into the glass. He shot several thin squirts of cum into the sticky white mess already there and I had to admit it was a pretty impressive amount for him.

"Oh, that's a nice big load!" I cooed, "You came nice and hard for me didn't you?"

"Yes my love," He moaned as I gave his dick a hard squeeze causing a couple of more drops to spill out.

"Good boy." Kissing my fingertips I placed them on the sticky head of his dick.

"Now get back on your knees for another treat."

I opened my legs for him and he quickly dropped down on his knees.

"Would you like something sweet for Valentine's Day?"

"Yes, my love!"

"Good, because I have something sticky and sweet for you." I began. "Because I feel bad that you missed my toast earlier."

Grabbing his chin roughly I tilted his head back and held the glass over his face. "Open wide!"

"D...Debra please." He tried to shake his head.

"Are you refusing me after I just gave you a nice reward?" I asked incredulously, "Don't make me put you on the leash and walk you around the back yard again."

"My..."

"Don't my love me." I told him staring coldly into his eyes. "I was nice enough to jack off that sorry excuse for a dick and now I want you to do one thing for me and you say no? Maybe I'm not your love."

Billy stared at me for several seconds as if he thought this could end any other way and cocking my head I smiled, "Really Billy?"

Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth.

"That's my good boy! Bottom's up!" Tipping the glass I watched the thick mass of cum slide out of it and into his mouth.

I put the glass against his lip and tipped it upside down, making sure he got every drop.. Billy made gurgling sound and I pushed the glass against his chin.

"Close your mouth and swallow."

He closed his mouth and when he didn't immediately swallow I pinched his nose shut. "Be a good boy, Billy."

Billy swallowed and as he grimaced with disgust, I stood up and tossed the glass onto the bed.

"There you go, not so bad. Hell it's not the first time you've had Charles cum." I giggled "One time I even jerked him off in your mouth remember that one?"

"I do my love."

"Good that you do, that way you know to behave. Now I'm going to go shower with Charles and then I'm going out. Be a good boy and change the sheets and clean up the room."

"Yes my love."

I turned away and walking past him towards the door said over my shoulder, "I'll be back late, but I'll bring you a doggy bag, okay?"

"Thank you my love."

I stopped and turned back to him. "Oh, and Billy?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for the roses!"

Author's Note: I hope you liked my twisted Valentine's tale and remember this is a contest story so please take the time to vote. As for the story itself, the end seems to come out of nowhere-if I did it right-but if you give a quick second read you can find the hints. As always thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a much happier Valentine's Day than Billy! LC68