Thanks Giving Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt strikes again.
4.5k words
4.45
67.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday, the weekend after mine and Tyler's encounter. Nothing happened that week, I wanted it to, but it was too risky. It was hard seeing him and not being able to touch him. My mom and dad always seemed to be there, and I couldn't spend time in his room with him because my parents would notice the difference in our socialisation. We were all eating dinner that evening when my parents announced their plans for another weekend trip. I made it sound like I was distraught that they were leaving, but my glances from Tyler proved to me that he felt like I did, happy. We waited until they left and we waited a good ten minutes after, you know, in case they forgot something and had to de-tour back. I was sitting in the family room flipping through the channels on cable when Tyler walked in.

"Hey Courtney." He sat down on the couch and looked at me. I was wearing an oversized nightshirt and a pair of hot pants, him, just a pair of baggy shorts. I dragged myself up off the chair and over to join him on the couch. I sat beside him and he put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned in and rested my head on his chest.

"I missed you..." I snuggled deeper into his chest listening to his heart beat and feeling his chest rise and fall gently. He kissed my head and pulled me closer.

"I missed you too..." He raised my chin with his hand and he kissed me gently. Lingering there, it grew deeper and soon we were gasping for air.

"Um... do you want go to my room?" He looked down at me waiting for my answer. I nodded and stood up, entwining his hand in mine. He followed my lead down the hall way to the door to the basement. The smell of his musky sent hit me and I took my first step inside. The smell made my stomach tingle. I looked around like I always did and found nothing had changed apart from his bed covers. His guitar was back in its old place and his bedside lamp was still on. I reached the bottom of the stairs and I turned around to look at him. Our emerald green eyes met enticing us closer together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, kissing me gently on the lips. He stared into my eyes for what seemed like forever, and then the silence was broken.

"Your so beautiful Courtney... can I make love you?" I smiled at him and nodded, moving into kiss him again, this time, the passion grew and I tickled his lips with my tongue. He opened his mouth enough for me to snake my tongue in to meet his, he responded kissing me back, massaging my tongue with his.

He held me tight, and his hardening penis was digging in my lower stomach. It was weird to think that a few months ago, I hated everything about my brother, but here I am now, about to make love to him. He reached down to the hem of my t-shirt and gently started to pull it upwards, revealing my body. He kissed my neck slowly as his hands moved around my stomach and chest. He lowered his hands once again and gently pushed down my hot pants and my panties. As I stepped out of them he proceeded to take my bra off, throwing it to one side. He gently kissed me again, leading me over to his bed. He sat me down and kissed me again. His tongue trailed down my body to my thighs, he pushed my legs open and kissed his way around my pussy. I could feel his breath on my pussy lips, making my clit tingle even more. He moved his head closer and took a deep breath in, inhaling my sent. I gasped as I felt his tongue touch my labia. He opened my lips wider using his hands and he gently moved his tongue along my velvety insides avoiding contact with my clit. His tongue felt good as he lapped my pussy moving right down to my butt hole and back up, stopping just short of my clit. He could hear my moans get increasingly louder and my breathing heavier. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me. My hands were running through his hair and when I least expected it; I felt his mouth sucking tenderly on my clit, biting it a little from time to time. His fingers trailed around my hole and down to my ass. I was so closer to coming. He started to flick my clit with his tongue and slip his finger inside my love tunnel. I yelled.

"Oh fuck Tyler... I'm coming!" I bucked my hips and snapped my thighs shut on his neck; he kept lapping my clit gently as my orgasm washed over me. It died down and I released my grip from his neck. He stood up and walked over to his bedside table. He took a tissue and wiped my juices from his face. I felt him pull me up the bed and cuddle me; I was too weak to respond.

I woke up still in Tyler's arms; we were both naked under the covers. I moved my head round to face him; I kissed him gently making him look down at me, smiling.

"Hey, you're awake... I thought I made you pass out or something."

"Yeah, thank you Tyler that was amazing." I kissed him again. We lay there for a while just talking about general things. I could feel the heat of his hard-on under the covers. After a while, I spoke again.

"Tyler... I'm ready... make love to me please." He moved himself around to lie on top of me, and he kissed me again.

"Here, wrap your legs around my waist." He pushed my thighs apart and I felt his penis gently rubbing on my labia.

"Sorry if I hurt you Courtney..." He leaned in and kissed me again. His tongue moving gently in and out of my mouth. The head of his pulsation cock pushed my opening, stretching my pussy. He added pressure a bit and stopped kissing me. He looked into my eyes. I nodded my head for him to continue. He pushed in a little bit harder, and then pulled himself out again.

"Here goes..." He thrust himself inside of me; I felt my hymen break and the blood seep out. It was a sharp pain, but it went quick enough.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." I kissed him again. He pushed his way inside of me even more and with drew. He thrusted in and out of my newly opened hole, the feeling got nicer each time. Soon, the pain of the first time experience had been abandoned and I was feeling nothing but pleasure. I gripped my legs tighter around his waist, pulling him inside of me more. My moans increased as my hands gripped his back, digging my nails into his skin. He fucked me faster and the sensation grew as his penis rubbed against my g-spot.

"Oh my god Courtney, you so fucking tight! I love fucking you cum drenched pussy and I wanna feel you cum..." His mouth was right by my ear as he whispered dirty to me; I knew I couldn't last any longer. I felt my body tense up and my pussy muscles grip his penis.

"Oh fuck Tyler! FUCK! I'M CUMMMMING! OH MY GOD, FUCK ME!" He picked up his pace and fucked me harder, his cock reaching the very depths of my cunt.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, I can't hold it Courtney, I gotta pull out..."

"No! Don't! I wanna feel you cum inside of me...!" I clasped my legs tighter around him not letting him attempt to pull out. I felt sudden warmth hit the back of my womb, and Tyler was grunting in my ear. His cum filled me up, making me hit my second orgasm. I seemed to cum forever but when it stopped I could still feel his cum inside of me.

Tyler pulled out after what seemed like forever. I felt empty without him inside of me, I felt our cum dribble down my thigh, I rolled over and hugged myself close to him.

*

It was Saturday. I slept in the same bed a Tyler last night, but I woke up and he was gone. He was probably upstairs making breakfast. My pussy ached a little bit and it was kind of sore. I got up and put Tyler's t-shirt from that was on the floor. The smell of his entered my nose, proving to make me wet again.

"Morning sweetness!" His smile made me shiver with delight. My heart began to beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach doubled and I couldn't stand up straight. I reached out for the nearest chair and sat myself down. "What's the matter?" He winked at me. I think I was falling in love all the way over again. My brother handed me a plate of bacon and eggs, but I wasn't hungry. He sat down on the other side of the table and smiled at me, not breaking the contact between our eyes. "Wanna go to a gig tonight Courtney?" He looked up from his plate.

"What?"

"Gig tonight, are you up for it?" He repeated.

"Um... yeah sure." I smiled awkwardly. I didn't really fit in with these gigs. "Is it your band?"

"No, a band from California called April Snow." He laughed at the worried look on my face. "Don't worry babe, I wouldn't take you if I thought any harm would come of it." He stood up and kissed me on the cheek. "I've gotta go take a shower then meet Travis and Chad, I'll be back at 2ish." He headed back to his room and I heard his shower being turned on.

*

"So, here we are." He stopped the car and looked out the window towards to venue. A small pokey building with boarded up windows. He took the keys out of the ignition and got out. I followed his pace towards the door. The room was filled with marijuana smoke and tobacco, a smell of stale beer hung in the air.

"Hey Courtney, if anyone offers you anything, that includes alcohol, say no!" Tyler kissed me on the cheek. "You wanna come and find Travis with me?"

"No thanks, I'm just gunna sit here and listen to the band."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Hey, you go and have fun okay? If I need you I'll call."

"Well if you're sure!" He looked around to see if anyone was looking and then he kissed me. Tyler walked off into the crowd of people. I felt uneasy, I didn't fit in. I wanted to go home but I didn't want to spoil Tyler's fun. I got up to get a bottle of water, the bar was small and the counter was covered in dust.

I felt a hand being rested on my shoulder. Thinking it was Tyler I turned around quickly and went to hug him. But it wasn't...

"We meet again sweetie..." It was Matthew. His body clutched round mine so I wasn't able to be released out of his grip. "I missed you. Did you miss me?" He leaned closer into my face and he tried to kiss me. His lips were ruff and cold, his breath smelt like alcohol again.

"No! Get off me!" I tried to struggle, but the chance of getting away was slim.

"I'm not letting you get away again princess, can I have a kiss please?" He forced his lips to rest on mine. My eyes closed, I didn't want to see what he was going to do. The music from the band was pulsating in my head. "Come on princess, outside to my car?"

"No, get the fuck off me... TYLER! TYLER!" Matthew's hand was clasped over my mouth stopping my screams.

"Don't scream sweetheart, it'll make people think you don't want to be with me." I mumbled but his hand became tighter around my mouth. He opened the door to his car and pushed me inside. The seat was hard and the material was coming off allowing foam and stuffing from the inside of the seat pour out onto the floor. I froze, unable to scream, I didn't know what was happening, or what was going to happen. Matt got into the driver seat. He took the seatbelt from my seat and wrapped it around my shivering body. He picked up some stuffing from the floor and held my nose making me open my mouth; pushing the foam into my mouth and letting go of my nose he tied my hands together with some rope. My head was screaming for me to try and escape but I just knew it would be stupid and cause more abuse from Matt. My heart was pounding in my ribcage and I hoped that Tyler would realise that I was missing and come and look for me. Matt started the car and put his foot down on the accelerator, the car did indeed accelerate and a fast speed out of the side street and onto the road leading to the freeway. The small shack of the venue disappeared.

*

He hurled me into a room on the 3rd floor of a block of flats. My legs were shaking and my heart was leaping into my rib cage.

"Sit down." Matt walked into the room behind me and locked the door, leaving the keys in the lock. I sat down on a dusty old sofa and looked around.

"What are you doing this?" My voice was shaking and my body was tense as I waited for his reply.

"This is for your own good Courtney. When I don't get what I want, I get angry, and I don't stop until I get it." He lit a cigarette and walked over to the window. The only light in the room was that from the moon. The place smelt of damp air and the carpets were dirty and burnt with cigarette holes. He began to talk again.

"If we just get this over with as easy as possible, you won't feel a thing if you don't struggle." He walked over to me and sat down next to me on the sofa. His hand was resting on my knee, slowly rubbing up and down my leg.

"Get off me!" I pushed his hand away from my knee and getting up onto my feet, but I didn't have chance to get away; he pulled my arm towards him with a force making my body slump down next to him. I remained still and my breathing was short and fast. His hand was rubbing my breast through my shirt; I wished he'd stop... I wished he'd stop... "Do you remember me? Apart from last time?" He looked me in the eyes. I shock my head.

"...no..."

"I was that guy who sent you note upon note declaring my love for you, but you despised my existence, because I was more into my studies, not football."

"I... I didn't know that was you..."

"Well you wouldn't would you... you were too busy getting laid... I don't think you've ever looked at me properly! So, now... Courtney... I'm gunna take revenge for all the years of heartbreak you put me through."

"What... what are you going to do to me?"

"Well... if you're ready, I'd like for you to get naked for me."

"What?"

"You heard me sugar!"

My head was racing. I was trying to think of something to do... I looked around the room. A lamp... all I needed to do was to knock him out with the lamp and make a run for I, but how I would go about it was a different story. I needed to think...

"Courtney... I'm waiting sweetheart...!"

Think... think! I looked up; Matt was still standing in front of the window looking out. I could do it now...

"You know it would be better for you if you wait until I'm fully undressed to look."

"Yeah, well hurry..!"

I acted now... I got up and walked over to the lamp... slowly and quietly. My hands grasped around it and I lifted it up... it was a short walk over to the window...

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I froze. SHIT! HE'D SEEN ME! I didn't have time to so much as breathe, he hit the lamp out of my hands and he grabbed my arms.

"I'm going to make love to you now... and you're going to like it...!" I was forced down onto the sofa, I crouched myself into a ball so he couldn't get at me. I closed my eyes. I opened them again to see the lamp coming down on my head...

*

I woke up as someone knocked the door. A hand squeezed mine tight. Tyler walked into the room. He looked a mess.

"What? Where am I?" I opened my eyes fully as I spoke.

I heard my mom's voice. "Oh God, Courtney! You're awake! You're in hospital sweetie, but you're going to be fine..!"

"What happened?"

"Well..." my mom's voice was shaky. "You've been raped Courtney... you were found on the side of the road, someone found you." I looked at my mom, she looked up at Tyler.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Mom got up and walked out of the room. The door closed and Tyler sat down on the visitor's chair.

"I'm so sorry, Courtney, I'm so fucking sorry." He began to cry.

"No, don't be... you didn't do anything wrong." I took his hand and clasped it tight in mine.

"I left you, I left you alone Courtney, I knew that you weren't too experienced with gigs and things and I knew about last time and I left you alone. I haven't slept since, I won't eat Courtney... I love you so much and I went and fucked things up." He pulled his hand away from mine and buried his head into his cupped hands.

"Tyler! Look at me... please just look at me..." I took his hand away from his head and he looked up. "Look, I told you! I said that you could go and find Travis. Tyler, I know how much you love me, and I love you more than you could imagine and I know that you didn't mean for any harm to come to me and you didn't know that M... M... Matt was going to be there... you didn't know Tyler! I didn't know. Look, it happened and you can't prevent that now, its over and I wanna go back home and be with you, and forget that everything had happened. I know that it's pretty hard to forget, but I'm glad you were my first, not him... that creep... I'm so glad!" I stopped talking and I pulled him towards me, into my arms. I hugged him close not wanting to pull away.

"Courtney... I'm going to make it up to you... you don't deserve all this shit. I realised you weren't there, so I looked all around for you... and I went home to see if you'd got a cab or something, I called Kristen and Jenna and Erin and all your other friends... Even that Brad dude... I didn't know where you went. I was scared, so I called the police and they said they couldn't do anything because it hadn't been 24 hours so I called mom and told her everything."

"So mom knows, about the first time it happened?" I looked into his tear filled eyes. I shock my head. "Tyler... Tyler... look at me!" His moved his head around to face mine. "Did you tell mom about us...?"

"What? No! I thought about it though... but I couldn't, she'd kill us. Do you want to tell her?"

"No." I looked away. There were police officers outside the window. "Tyler... I think you'd better leave... I'll see you when I get home." With that, he left.

*

He was waiting in the living room when I got home from the hospital. He looked better than he did before, he must've cleaned himself up.

"How are you feeling?" He didn't wait for me to sit down. He came over to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm good thanks." I hugged him back, it felt good to be in him arms after all that time.

"I'm so sorry for what I put you through... so... if you want to that is... I've squared it with mom... me and you... you and me... we are going on vacation." I stopped hugging him and looked up into his eyes. He smiled questionably at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded.

"Yes, yes, that would be amazing, but really Tyler, you don't have to..."

"I know, I know, but I want to. I want to spend all week with you, taking care of you, making sure your okay. I don't want anything like this to happen again." He hugged me again and whispered into my ear. "I told mom and dad that we had some things we need to talk about. We leave the day after tomorrow, and it's a surprise where we're going...Come down to my room later... I got something for ya." He kissed the top of my head and walked to his room. I looked around. My mom had been fussing to make everything look good for my arrival home. I smiled and walked upstairs to take a shower.

*

I tapped his bedroom door and cranked it open. Tyler was jumping around his room playing his guitar.

"Hey sexy... what ya playing?" I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. He stopped jumping and looked embarrassed at my walking in on him.

"Err... I was just practising some Killswitch Engage riffs. How did it sound?"

"Like it always sounds... a hopeless noise, no offence." The room smelt like Tyler. A smell I hadn't really noticed before, but now it only took a few seconds for my heart to react to it. His room was tidier than usual, although that wasn't possible and his walls still plastered in posters. He set his guitar down on its stand and threw his plectrum to the floor.

"Do I get to kiss you better?" He smiled and held out his arms for me to hug him. I walked over to him and I released my breath as his arms were wrapped around me and I could hear his heartbeat. My head was telling me he was going to turn any minute now and force me down or something. I pulled away from him.

"What's the matter?" He looked at me questioning my move.

"You're a guy; guys are pricks who go around feeling me up because I'm a slut..." I started to cry.

12