Thanks Giving Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister and brother are back together but for how long?
4.9k words
4.26
45.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I apologise for any spelling mistakes as I don't have a spell checker at the moment and I don't really want to read it ANOTHER time. I hope you enjoy this as much as Chapter 1 & 2. Thanks for your time.

Welsh Gurl.

____________________________

Chapter 3

"Courtney!" It took me a while to snap out of my daze. I stood there staring at the pixels of my cell phone. All it read was "Hello." I snapped my phone shut and stuffed it into my pocket. My brother was outside packing the suitcases into the trunk. "Courtney! Come on! We're going!" I looked around my room to make sure I had everything I need before getting into the car.

"So, how are you feeling?" Tyler started the engine and pulled out of the driveway.

"Hmm." I looked out of my window at the expensive houses that decorated the countryside.

"What are you thinking?" Tyler looked over at me.

"I'm thinking that I wanna spend time with you and no-one else and I'm glad that we're going on vacation together." I looked back at him and smiled. I just wanted to hold him right there.

"Well, the sooner we get there the sooner I can hold you In my arms and make you feel special." He moved his right hand from his knee and moved it so it was resting on my hand.

"Courtney, we're going some-where where no one knows were related. I can make you feel special and let everyone know your mine all the time now." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. My pussy tingled and my face burnt. I just wanted him inside of me right that minute. I knew Tyler would be gentle and not force me into anything, but I wanted this more than he did.

"Uh Tyler? Where are we going?"

"Well I was gunna take you to some log cabin. But then I realised how much you loved cheerleading camp so we're going camping."

"Tyler, we didn't sleep in tents in cheerleader camp, we had log cabins."

"Opps?" He laughed shyly.

"No, its okay, it'll be fun."

* * *

The camping site was beautiful. We chose a nice spot with room for a camp fire to pitch our tent. Tyler decided it would be fun to do it by himself; it sure was fun watching him anyway. When he finally got the tent to stay up, he just stood there admiring his handy work for a few minutes.

"We have to sleep in that?"

"Yeah, sure we do."

"Yeah but it'll be freezing! I know we got blankets but still!"

He looked and walked over to me.

"I'll keep you warm babe." He hugged me close to him. He broke away.

"Right, next! I'll go and find some wood for the fire. You STAY PUT!" He looked at me. "No actually, I'm going to keep an eye on you." He grabbed my hand and led me off into the woodland. "You know Courtney, you look real pretty today." He turned around and pulled me close to him. "Can I kiss you?" That was all he asked. But he didn't have to wait for an answer; my tongue was already down his throat before he could stop it. He began to moan, pulling me closer. He pulled away after a good few minutes.

"No sweetie, we gotta get wood, we can't cook with kisses." He kissed me again and pulled me to find some wood.

After Tyler got the campfire started up he thought it would be nice to make dinner, but all we had were potato chips. He laughed and told me he'd visit the store if I was hungry but I wasn't hungry for food. We ate the potato chips and sat inside the tent Tyler had lined with blankets and pillows.

"Well, I over-estimated the woods. There is really not much to do…" He lay down on his back and crossed his hands behind his head. I looked at him. He was lying there with his eyes closed. I looked around the tent and rummaged over to the door to zip it up. He continued to lie there. I moved closer to him and straddled his waist. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asked with a large smirk on his face. I didn't answer; all I did was lift my vest top over my head. I sat there on top of him in my bra and jeans.

"Your really know how to get my started, don't you?" He moved his hands from behind his head so they rested on my sides. My body tingled as soon at he touched me. His hands started to move up and down on my sides, moving slowly to my back and stomach. He rested them on my ass as I leaned down towards him and kissed him gently. I opened my eyes to stare into his. I kissed him again but this time he tickled my lips with his tongue so it could slide into my mouth. I stretched my body out and his legs opened so I could rest between them. I felt the beginning of his erection near my pussy. He pulled me so I was inline with his bulge. He stopped kissing me and sat up enough to take his band t-shirt off, I took my bra off and he smiled. We resumed the position from before; I loved the feel of his body up against mine.

"Come here." He rolled over so I was lying on the blankets and he kissed me again, moving slowly downwards toward my breasts. He began to suck and lick my nipples. He kissed his way down my stomach and he kissed me just above my jeans before un-buttoning them and pulling them down. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Whoa! Your very wet sis." I blushed and looked down at him wondering what he'd do next. He moved down further and opened my legs. He breathed in hard and I felt his tongue lick the fabric of my thong. I breathed in as he moved the fabric away from my pussy lips. I felt his breath on my folds and then I felt his tongue touch me. He started to lick his way up and down my slit avoiding my clit to tease me.

"Tell me where you want to be touched Courtney?"

"Hmmm…" That was all I could manage.

"You want me to lick you here?" He swirled his tongue around and inside my hole. "Or here?" He licked up and flicked my clit. I moaned and I grabbed his head and pushed his tongue towards my clit. He feebly stuck his tongue out and flicked it again, sucking it into his mouth and biting on it gently. I felt a wave of pleasure so I begged him for more. He responded by licking my clit faster while his hand moved from my leg so his fingers could fuck my hole. His movement felts so good and I wanted to cum real bad. I moaned to him.

"Tyler, please, please, please, I really need to cum, I'm aching to cum, please make me cum." He didn't need anymore asking as he started to lap my clit faster, sucking it from time to time, all of this while he continued to finger fuck my hole. I moaned to him that I was coming close to my climax and I knew it would be a powerful one. He sucked my clit in my mouth and I began to cum hard. My body shook and my legs shut around his head as I moaned hard and screamed his name over and over again. He continued to fuck my hole with his fingers as my orgasm washed over me. I felt his try to loosen my legs from around his neck, so I let go. He moved up so his head was level with mine. He looked into my eyes.

"Mmm… I love going down on you sis, you taste so sweet I can't get enough…" He kisses me briefly and moved down for more.

It didn't take me long to cum again and again. He smiled as he moved up to be level with my head. He started to make out with me and I tasted myself in his mouth. He broke away.

"Feel that?" He grinded his crotch against my naked pussy. I nodded. "That's what you do to me." He sat up and moved away to sit next to me. He un-did his jeans because he said it was painful. He took down his boxers too and his cock sprang up. I don't think I've ever seen it that hard. He took it in his hands and he started to stroke it. He looked over at me. I moved around to face him and I opened my legs again, I watched him stroke his cock while I started to play with myself. He moaned at the site of me masturbating. I saw how bad he wanted to cum as his strokes got faster so I sat up and moved over to sit on his lap. He looked at me and I pushed him down to lay on his back as I sank myself down on his cock. It stretched my pussy and I smiled at him as it all got inside of me.

"Wow, you're still as tight as the day I first made love to you." He smiled and I started to rock back and forth on his shaft. He moaned and moved his hands to rest on my hips. I started to move up and down on him as his hands guided me. I loved the feeling of him inside of me, it felt so right. He was breathing faster now, and he sounded real sexy. His left hand moved from my hip to my clit. His thumb gently rubbed over it. The sounds of sex filled the air as I started to ride him faster. He moaned that he was close and I knew I was too. He grabbed both my hips again and he thrust down on my harder and faster.

"I'm gunna cum… shit, ohhhhh." The feel of his cum hit the back of my pussy made me cum, squeezing him tighter with the muscles in my pussy. I couldn't last much longer. I'd already come four times now, and I was too tired to stay where I was, my body became limp as I collapsed down on him. He moved his arms so they hugged me. He moved his cock from out of me and rolled me over so he could put the covers over me. Tyler got under the covers with me and hugged me tight to him, kissing me now and again. I heard him whisper "I love you" before I was in dreamland.

* * *

I woke up in complete darkness. I was shivering cold. Tyler must've rolled into the side of the tent. I sat up and looked around, I was still naked and the cold air clung on me more.

"Tyler! Tyler, wake up!"

"Hmm... what? What is it?"

"Tyler, there's someone outside!"

"No there's not, it's probably just the wind sweetie." He rolled back over and hugged me tight.

"Tyler! No! There is someone outside!"

"Well… if you want me to go check, I will." He started to unzip the tent. He took a look outside.

"Courtney, there's nothing outside. I promise you there isn't… well I can't see anyone anyway." I let it rest, there obviously wasn't anyone outside. I think I was just nervous because of the rape thing. I hugged back to Tyler and I listened to his heart beat slowly. I closed my eyes and just rested my body, but I didn't feel comfortable. I rolled around some and Tyler woke up again.

"Hey, what's up?" Tyler looked down at me. Even thought it was dark I could just make out the outline of his face.

"I don't trust this. It seemed like fun at first, but now… I'm just scared. I know you're here to, like, protect me, but I still don't feel safe after you know what." I looked away.

"Oh… well… um… do you want to sleep in the car, if it'll make you feel better? We can lock the doors and put the heater on, it'll be warmer too." He started to move himself to put his clothes back on.

"Yeah, I think it'll be better if we do that." I sat up and got dressed in the cramped space. I felt Tyler rustle with the blankets and pillows and he un-zipped the tent. He took my hand and pulled him out with him and led me towards the car with all the blankets.

It was better inside, warmer and I felt safe knowing that the car was locked. The next morning, we drove home after collecting the tent back up. I had this weird feeling that he was there. He's still after me.

* * *

School was a nightmare, we had a lot of mid-terms and I had a lot of cheerleading practises. I saw Tyler a lot in the corridors in school with his greebo friends. I just smiled at him. I wanted to go and make out with him in the hall way, but I couldn't. Then I saw it. I was following Kristen down the hallway with Jenna and Erin following when Krissy stopped right in front of the school notice board.

"Hey, look girls." Kristen pointed to a sign on the board. I and the other girls crowded round. "It's the Fall Ball. We have to go! We'll get new outfits and accessories." I stared at the sign. It was in just 2 weeks. "It's going to be great! Come on, let's get lunch."

My mind wandered on the way to the dinner hall, I just thought about me and Tyler at the dance together, but then I realised that it would be impossible. I took my lunch tray to the cheerleader and jock table and sat down. Brad came and sat next to me.

"Hey Courtney!"

"Oh, hey."

"Look, I know that we had that little fight back then, but I'd really like to take you to the Fall Ball. Whatyasay?"

"Um… I'll get back to you, I might be busy." I looked around the cafeteria to Tyler, he was sitting with the greebo's, and they were all sitting there reading music magazines. I stood up.

"I'll be back in a minute." I walked towards Tyler's table and I stood behind him.

"Tyler…?" He turned around and looked at me, and so did everyone else.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a moment please?"

"Um… yeah, okay." Tyler stood up and walked to the tray rack with me to talk. Boy, he looked hot today.

"So…" He asked.

"Have you seen the banners?"

"What banners?" He looked puzzled.

"The banners advertising the prom."

"Oh, yeah, I've seen them. What about it?"

"Well…"

"Courtney, I hope you know that we can't go together. I'm sorry but it's impossible."

"I know that, but, who are you taking?"

"Um… I was thinking of asking Roxie."

"Roxie? Why Roxie?"

"Well, she's just like me, you know, into my kinda thing. It won't be too suspicious then." I felt depressed. I hoped he wouldn't be going at all. "Look Courtney, don't be sad, please. Look, I gotta go now, I'll see you at home." He walked away.

* * *

I saw Tyler outside of school saying goodbye to his friends. I knew it wasn't his fault, but I really wanted to go with him. I walked past him, and I started to walk home, I didn't want to take the bus today.

"Hey! Hey, Courtney!" I carried on walking.

"Courtney!" Tyler stopped his skateboard right next to me and he picked it up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you seemed pretty sore after I said I was going to the prom with Roxie."

"Hold up, you only said you were asking her, you didn't say you were gong together."

"Well, I asked her and she said yes, so we are now."

"I don't mind. I'm going to the Prom with Brad."

"Cool." I looked over at him. He looked back. "Courtney, you know I'd take you but that just too revealing. You're my heart, my love. I write songs about you. Come on!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into this bush thing. He looked deep into my eyes and he kissed me. His lips were soft and my body tingled. I still kept my eyes closed when he broke away.

"Urm, Courtney. Are you okay?" I opened my eyes. My heart thumped hard.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He pulled me close to him and he kissed me again.

"You know, you do look hot in that uniform. What you got on under there?" He moved his hand under my skirt. "Whoa! You wear a thong on under that? For everyone to see when you do those flip things?" I blushed and looked at him. "Are you supposed to be all wet?" His hands started rubbing over my slit. His fingers slide into me as he fingered me. He started to make out with me again. With that his cell phone rang.

"I betta answer that Courtney. Hello? Oh yeah, hey Roxie. How are you? Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah I will… are you? Sweet." He looked over to me. "Look I gotta go… yeah, sure, okay, bye."

"Sorry about that." I didn't answer him. I just picked up my backpack and I made it out onto the sidewalk. Screw my life! I couldn't even be with the love of my life! I had to watch him and his girlfriend oogle over each other.

"She's not my girlfriend Courtney!" Tyler was behind me again.

"I didn't say she was."

"No, but you were thinking it." I turned around and he smiled at me. "We're twins remember?"

There was a roar of an engine as Brad pulled up next to the sidewalk where we were standing.

"Hey Courtney. Wanna ride?" I looked at Tyler and looked back at Brad.

"Yeah, sure I do." Tyler stood there on the sidewalk looking at the car as I got in. He looked down at his skateboard and positioned it on the floor so he could ride it again. I waved back at him as we drove off. I turned to face Brad.

"Look Brad, I'd love to come to the dance with you. I'm sorry about that happened last time I was with you, I'd like you make it up to you. After the Prom, I promise you a good night… Up for it?" He looked at me amazed.

"Wow, that would be prefect. Can I share something with you?" I nodded. "Well, I'm kinda… well… this will be my first time."

I couldn't believe it. "Wow, well, I'll be sure to break you in." I leaned over and kissed him. As soon as I broke away, he was still standing there shocked as hell. I laughed to myself.

"You can stop here Brad." He stopped the car and he got out. "Call me okay?" He nodded, still in shock.

Tyler still wasn't home yet, I figured he was still skating boarding. I began to think about what prom night will lead to.

"Courtney?" He put his board down on the table and took his backpack of his back.

"Oh, hello Tyler."

"Courtney, I don't trust that Bradley dude. He's going hurt you and I know it."

"Like you care anyway, you and Roxy are going fine."

"You know what? I'm going to call Roxy and tell her that I can't go to the dance. Okay?" I stared at him, he looked serious and I wondered if he would actually do it.

"Yes I'm serious." With that he walked out of the room to his bedroom. I got pissed off with that. What did he mean by Brad is going hurt me? He wouldn't hurt me, he said he really liked me and I was the only girl for him. Yeah, I believe him, sure I do.


* * *

Well it came, prom night at last. I and a few others went out shopping for prom dresses and accessories. I wasn't the only one who was going get laid after. I stood in the hallway looking In the mirror when Tyler came up from his room. He looked at me and smiled.

"You look hot." He tried to kiss me but I moved my head away. He blushed. I turned around and stared at him. He looked so different. His hair was tidy and he was wearing a tuxedo.

"I thought you weren't going to the prom." I carried on perfecting myself in the mirror.

"I have to go, the band is playing there and I can't bail now. Uh Courtney?" I turned around and looked back at him.

He shocks his head "Never mind. I'm off. Bye" He picked up his guitar and left the house. I looked at myself in the mirror and wished that it was me who was going to the prom with Tyler.

* * *

Once Brad came to pick me up, I no longer felt like I should be going to the prom with Tyler. I don't think I wanted to sleep with Brad thought as he wasn't really someone I wanted to sleep with. When we got there, Tyler's band were already playing some song i'd heard before at one of his gigs. It was a light song that people could dance to, and people were doing just that.

"Do you wanna dance?" Brad took my hand and started to pull me. My cell phone beeped in my purse. I picked it up and and read my 'one new message'. Shit! I didn't know what to do. It was a number i'd never seen before, but I knew who it was off. 'Hello sweetums.. i'd like to see you sometime soon. I'm out and i'm looking for you..'

"No." I looked over to the stage and over to Roxie who was standing at the front of the stage looking at my brother. I wanted to go and hit her or something... I didn't like her looking at my boy like that. Brad nudged me and handed me a drink. I sniffed it.

"There's vodka in this.. I don't want alcohol. You know I don't drink" He just looked at me and drank his own drink.

"Well you dont have to drink it.." I walked away from him and walked to the front of the stage, I wanted to tell Tyler. but he was standing with Roxy with his back to me. I walked around to try and see his face but all I could see where them in a liplock. I felt the tears build up inside of me and I just ran.

It was cold outside. Very cold. Maybe it was because I was lonely. I couldn't manage to breathe.

"Courtney...! Courtney!!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Tyler was standing on the side walk looking at me.

"What do you want?" I cried. The tears fell down my face and landed on my dress.

"I know you just saw that.. I couldn't help it. She kissed me. She kissed me!" He walked towards me and took my hands. "You know I love you and nobody else... and not in the way that a brother loves his sister. You mean tripple to me than she does. Infact, more than that. Do you wanna go home or something. I'll take you. Unless you wanted to go back and finish up with Brad. I'm sure he's still there waiting for you."

12