Thanks, Maury Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes control after TV appearance with cheating wife.
4.8k words
4.25
39.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is where I give you the standard line about all of the characters and events are fictitious and don't bear any resemblance to actual people or proceedings. Thanks for reading, and I encourage any and all constructive feedback.

*

I couldn't believe what a conniving bitch I married. The worst part was the fact that I didn't know anything until she brought me on the Maury Show to reveal the secret that she had cheated on me and our two year old daughter might not be mine. What a slut. I was so pissed. In the end, my daughter was proved to be mine, but I was totally humiliated that she would bring me on national TV to discuss something so private. I mean, we had a great sex life. She never seemed unhappy, so why the hell would she do this to me? After the show aired, I heard more rumors float my way about her and I got my answer.

As it turns out, my beautiful wife Michelle was sucking and fucking cocks all over town. About a week after the show aired and I started hearing all this crap, I confronted her in our bedroom late one night when our daughter, Isabelle, was at her sister's. She broke down and cried that she really didn't have an explanation for the things she had done. Yes, she loved me. Yes, she wanted to make our family work. She just felt compelled sometimes to satisfy other men. That is a direct quote. "Satisfy other men." That's when it hit me. I had married myself a little slut that clearly needed more direction and cock than I had been providing. I hugged her and told her that I still loved her and we would work it all out. She slid down in the bed, clearly exhausted. I held her until she went to sleep and then I went downstairs to my office.

I sat with a cup of coffee (I would have preferred a beer or six, but I wanted to be clear headed) and started to think this through. Michelle wanted to satisfy other men. This simple statement on her part actually gave away a lot. She had never really shown any submissive tendencies before, but maybe there was something here that I needed to look at. Her favorite position was doggy style, but that might not really mean anything. Her favorite way to blow me was me standing and her on her knees before me. She had never asked for anything other than vanilla from me, but she did like a lot of sex. It never occurred to me before to ask why. I tried to look back for other indicators, but I really saw nothing concrete, just suspicions.

Then I came around to the fact that I really was pissed and humiliated. It was a juvenile maneuver to bring me on TV. I have a job and friends and a life that had been difficult to deal with over the past week. I took some solace in the fact that everyone in town already knew that she was a slut anyway and at least I could control the situation now. There was the big question. How was I going to control the situation? Where would we go from here? The first thing that came to mind was a good spanking. I was warming to this idea already.

The real issue was the other men. I didn't like the fact that my wife wanted to give herself to strangers. If I was going to be completely honest with myself, I had to admit that it hurt my pride. And my ego. I had always thought that what we had was great. But if she had some other deep-seeded urge to act this out, I was going to have to protect her. I made up my mind.

I had read and seen some porn that involved women being submissive to dominant men. I had no desire to become Michelle's Master, but if this was going to work, I would have to control the W's. Who, what, when, where, etc. If I could control these fantasies in a safe way, maybe we could both enjoy an incredible new aspect to out marriage. I did some research on my computer before rejoining her in bed. I had a lot on my mind as I fell asleep, determined to make a new start of it tomorrow.

I woke up with my usual morning wood, and told her to roll over on her side and lift her leg. She must have been having sexy dreams because she was already wet and my cock slipped in easily. I wondered sarcastically to myself how her pussy could be so tight after getting so much dick. But then I realized that I was going to have to put that anger aside to make this all work, so I sank into her dripping cunt to the hilt and snuggled her deep into a spoon position. She snuggled back and we lay there for a few seconds before my dick started twitching and I felt the need to push in and out.

I fucked her juicy pussy for a few, but being first thing in the morning, I didn't last long. I gave Michelle a few hard deep thrusts and then grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head down onto my cock. She took it in without complaint and greedily sucked the cum shooting down her throat. I pulled her back up after I was done shooting my wad and smeared my slimy cock on her cheek while I held her by the hair. Her eyes were glittering, and I could tell she was horny as hell. Good, that is exactly what I had in mind.

I could see that she was disappointed when I got in the shower, but I had things to do. It was Saturday, and she was going to get that spanking tonight. I wanted both of us to be ready. When I was dry and dressed, I went back to the bed where she was still lying drowsily. She woke up soon enough when I started to give her instructions.

"Call Amy and ask if she can keep Bella tonight too," I said, referring to Michelle's sister and our daughter. "I am going to bring a special dinner home for us." She said she didn't think it would be a problem. "I am going to be gone most of the day, I want to make special preparations for tonight," I told her. "I want you to take a long, hot bath and shave your pussy bald." Her eyes widened at that, but she didn't say anything. "Also, I don't want you to play with your pussy at all today. Not even a little," I instructed. She started to balk at this, but I quieted her. "I have special plans, and I want you to go along with this. Okay?" I looked her in the eyes and she nodded. Maybe a bit intrigued. Definitely still horny. I kissed her goodbye and left for my errands.

I called my buddy Rick as I drove. I asked him point blank if he had slept with my wife, and he sheepishly admitted that she had blown him a few times, but he never fucked her. He started to apologize, but I stopped him. I told him that Michelle and I had talked it all out and I wasn't pissed at him. I extended an invitation to dinner, assured him that I wasn't a crazed psycho waiting to gun him down on the front lawn and told him to bring a bottle of good wine. He was single, tall and fun loving. I was sure that my wife would respond to him again.

My first stop was the porn shop a few towns over. They had toys as well as videos and mags and I went right to the BDSM section. It didn't take me long to locate the things that I was looking for. A small ball gag and a medium sized butt plug. We had tried anal sex on occasion, but not really with any satisfactory results. Well if my slutty little wife wanted to satisfy men, she was going to learn how to fully please a man with any hole in her body. It might hurt, but she was going to take it anyway, I decided.

Next stop was the sprawl mart. I picked up a pack of ordinary wooden clothespins, some KY and a medium sized dog collar with matching leash. I made sure it was pink, her favorite color, and they even had a little pink bell to match. The male clerk behind the counter snickered as he rang up my purchases. I could see him whispering to the clerk at the next checkout over as I left, and she opened her mouth wide in disbelief when he was finished. Once outside, I laughed and stowed the stuff in the trunk. He was probably going to convince her to try the same thing before the night was out, I thought.

I drove to a local fast food joint and got lunch. I wanted to sit and plan for tonight and make some notes. I know that sounds corny, but I wanted to be prepared and give Michelle an evening that she wouldn't forget. I thought about how I would like things to go down, and I realized that I would have to let Rick in on the deal. I didn't think he would shy away at what I had in mind.

I decided to swing by Rick's place and have a chat with him. He smiled when he answered the door, but I could tell he was almost waiting for an explosion. Instead, I asked him if he wanted to take a smoke break. He grinned and opened the door wide. We walked to the back deck and he grabbed his stash box and a couple beers on the way through. We sat in the shade and he rolled us a fattie as we talked.

I told him my plans, and he was all in. I detailed a few of the things that I wanted to do to her and he grinned and shifted in his chair. I laughed. I could tell that he was eager to try out more than Michelle's throat. I couldn't blame him. She really was a great fuck. We killed the doobie and decided that we would show up together. We left in high spirits and went to pick up the dinner that I had ordered earlier.

Just as I was hoping, Michelle met me at the door wearing something slinky and slutty, not realizing that I had invited company. Her ultra -short red mini skirt just barely skimmed her ass cheeks, and she had on one of my old wife beaters that was so shrunken and threadbare that it clung to her tits and you could clearly see her nipples through it. The spiked heel fuck me pumps were my favorites, and she knew it. Michelle gave me a great big hug, but I could tell when she caught sight of Rick. She tried to jump back into the house, but I was having none of it.

"You remember my good buddy, Rick, don't you sweetheart?" I moved over so that I was casually leaning across the open door way. I could tell how uncomfortable she was. She had her arms crossed over her 36-C chest and she was shooting daggers at me with her eyes. She mumbled hi, and again tried to retreat. I grabbed her and forced her to stand in front of me with her arms at her sides. "Now is that a proper way to treat our guest?" I asked her. She declined to answer as Rick leered openly at her tits on display. "Give Rick a courteous greeting," I directed her in a warning tone.

I suppose she thought that she has been busted screwing with my buddy and couldn't get into any more trouble, because her welcome was as smart-assed as I have ever seen out of her. She bowed her head curtsied low, and held it. It would have been good enough for the Queen of England, except for the fact that when she held the sides of her skirt, it was so short that her entire crack was left exposed. Her shaved bare slit parted slightly as she dipped, and I thought Rick's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

I tipped my head back into a full blown laugh. "Get in the house," I told her. "You can set an extra place for our guest." I grabbed her arm again and whispered in her ear that she had better not go up to change. "You wanted this, and you are going to get it." She looked up at me and her expression was fear mingled with raw desire before turning and heading into the kitchen. I figured she would get over her fear; it was just fear of the unknown.

Rick and I went into the den and I fixed us some drinks. We made small talk as we waited for Amanda to set up dinner on the back patio. We have several acres, so I wasn't worried about peeping neighbors. We have played in the back yard more times than I can count. When Michelle called us for dinner, her manner was completely polite. No trace of the smart ass remained. Although her tits were still clearly on display, she was doing her best to act as if nothing strange was going on. I thought it was funny that she took a long pull off the beer that she held. She must be more nervous than I thought. I reminded myself to keep an eye on her alcohol consumption during dinner. I didn't want her to get too sloshed before the real fun began.

Dinner was an interesting affair. We ate and talked and laughed, but I could have brought home fried armadillo and I don't think anyone would have noticed. There was an intensity in the air that electrified the slightest touch or movement. We all knew what would happen here tonight. I was hard as a rock underneath the table. I was willing to bet that Michelle's sweet little pussy was dripping on the fabric of the chair. I could tell that Rick was wound pretty tight, too. He kept reaching under the table to adjust his own hard on while ogling her boobs. Every time he did this, Michelle would follow his hand with her eyes until it was out of sight. Then she would lick her lips tantalizingly at him. I don't know if she was even aware that she was doing it.

Finally, we were done. Michelle volunteered to clear the table. I think she wanted to calm her nerves alone or a minute in the kitchen. In the meantime, Rick and I went back to the den. Unseen by Michelle, I had placed my purchases of the day handy. I didn't know if I would use them all tonight, but they would all get used before the month was out, I decided. I had also placed one of our ladder-backed dining room chairs in the den for tonight's use and our digital video cam on the bookshelf next to the fireplace. The angle would be good for catching most of the action. It wouldn't be the same as if someone had it in hand filming, but that could come later if we continued on this path. I took the chair and placed it in the middle of the room, between the sofa and fireplace. It was too hot for a fire tonight. Well maybe except for the one that I am going to lay on Michelle's ass, I thought to myself. I wanted Rick to have a good view, so I motioned for him to sit directly in front on the sofa.

Michelle finally came tottering in on her high heels. She saw the chair and gave me a look, but didn't say anything. I put on some mood music as she came over towards me, unsure of herself at this point. I decided to let the games begin. "Okay, Michelle, here is the deal. You want to satisfy other men. Well I can't have my wife being a slut all over town." She cringed at my words. I was being deliberately harsh, but I had her attention. "So I suppose that you will have to be a slut right here in our own home. I assume that you know why I invited Rick to join us tonight." She nodded slightly, looking nervous still.

"This is my notice to you here and now that I am in control. Control of who fucks you, where they fuck you, when they fuck you and in which hole they fuck you." Her eyes got about as big as saucers at that. "Yep. You are going to get fucked in that tight little ass of yours along with the other two available holes. You want to be a slut, then so be it. From this point on, you are my slut and you will be ready at all times to service me and my friends. Or maybe just another guy I meet at the bar. You never know who I may bring home."

My grin matched Ricks, but Michelle looked horrified. Before she could gather any thoughts of escape, I grabbed her hands and held them behind her before I continued. "You will also be given a spanking for your past indiscretions that have caused this family so much embarrassment." She made a noise of protest, but I carried on. "Tonight's spanking will be administered over my lap with my belt. Rick will watch you receive your punishment and after that, you will thank me for helping you be a good girl. Is that clear?"

I pressed her into me, pushing her hands into her buttocks to emphasize my point. Her huge green eyes looked up at me. Almost watering. Then, the storm cleared and I saw the light of acceptance. In her heart, she knew that this is the way that it needed to be. She glanced at Rick and smiled. I saw the gears turning and I thought I could read her mind. This was a solution that she could live with. Then, she looked back up at me and said simply, "I understand."

"Excellent,' I said as I unbuckled my belt. She watched me with some trepidation, but when I sat and motioned for her to lie over my lap, she acquiesced. She draped herself as gracefully as she could, the skirt riding up over her lovely ass cheeks. I held her hands again as I nudged her legs apart slightly with my knee. She settled in and took a deep breath, steeling herself. She knew I was still pissed, would I take it out on her bad? I wanted her to wonder.

I grabbed the buckle in my fist and looped the leather so that it would have a fair amount of snap and sting to it when I slapped her with it. I ran it up and down the backs of her shapely thighs. Rick made no bones about sitting up to get a better view of my beautiful wife about to be punished like a bad little girl. I was about to burst already with her over my lap. I started lightly, just to get her used to the idea and the rhythm. She jumped at the first few slaps, but she soon settled in and even arched up some on her toes so that I could get a better angle. I took that as a sign from God and picked up the intensity a little. The sounds of my spanking mingled with her delicate moans and echoed off of the vaulted ceiling of the den. Her ass was turning a subtle shade of pink little by little.

I sprinkled blows all over her ass cheeks and down her thighs. She was starting to wriggle more now, but it the feeling of her tits on my thighs and her soft stomach rubbing on my cock just sent me further. When she tried to struggle too much, I threw my leg over both of hers and effectively pinned her to my lap. "Now we get to the good stuff, slut," I told her. "You are going to take this whether you like it or not. I will get Rick to help me hold you if I have to."

At that, she tried to jump off of my lap. I don't think she really bargained for the full treatment. Rick leapt up off of the couch and grabbed her legs and pried them apart. He held them hard to the floor while I regrouped with her hands. She was still trying to kick out, but not having much luck. "Well, slut, you asked for it," I informed her. Rick had a great view clear up to her juicy pussy. He had a huge grin on his face and it really seemed like he was getting into this.

I started spanking her in earnest now, no more of that warm up bullshit. The belt vibrated in my hand as the testosterone sang in my veins. I was making my slut wife submit to me and it was a heady experience. Not just the being horny part, either. I felt an incredible rush of power over another for the first time.

Michelle's ass was starting to turn red, and she was crying and trying desperately to kick free of Rick's hands. I wanted to give her a spanking to remember, and be a deterrent from stepping out without me again. I didn't want to maim, her, so I curbed my vigor somewhat. I continued at a regular pace, however, heedless of her shrieks and struggles. With a few final smacks to her tender ass, I finished and started gently massaging her. Her ass cheeks were incredibly hot, and I was guessing that she would have a little bruising on her fair skin.

Michelle had stopped fighting, so Rick leaned in to feel her snatch and laughed in surprise. "She is leaking like a faucet!" He exclaimed. I just smiled. I let go of her hands and she got up and scuttled away from us to stand behind the couch. She was still sniffling and her hands were rubbing her behind. She was looking at me all doe-eyed like I was supposed to feel guilty, but I wasn't buying it. I knew she was ripe to be fucked.

"Now what, slut?" I demanded

After a pause... "Thank you for helping me be a good girl, Sir." I liked the Sir part. I would have to remember that in the future.

I walked over to where she stood and led her back around in front of the couch. I positioned her bent over the chair so that her ass was stuck out and her head was down. I knew that the camera would catch the action here. I indicated to Rick to come around by her head. He did not need telling twice. "Take his cock out and get it hard," I told her. She didn't hesitate and soon the sounds of her slurping his rod could be heard.

I played with her moist pussy for a few minutes, listening to her gulping and his moans. But instead of going directly to her pussy, I had other things in mind. I took the KY and applied a glob to my finger. While still playing with her pussy with one hand, I smeared the gel onto her tight rosebud with the other. She jumped a little, but continued servicing Rick's pole without missing a beat. I rubbed it around a little with my fingertip to warm it up before pushing my coated finger slowly into her taut hole. She was so tight that I had to tell her to relax before I could continue. She gave it a good effort, and I slid my finger in past her anal ring. It was her turn to moan this time and as she did, Rick pushed further into the back of her mouth.

12