Thanks, Maury Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife is forced to play out her whore fantasy.
3.7k words
4.27
67.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all stories on the site, please DO NOT read if you are under 18 years old. Thanks to everyone who read and voted for ch 1 of this story. I love to get feedback, and try to answer all.

*

Six months ago, my wife, Michelle, had brought me on the Maury show to tell me that she had cheated, etc. It was hell for a few weeks, but it actually ended up being the best thing that could have ever happened to our marriage. I discovered that my wife is a true little slut that loves cock. Since then, she has serviced me and others many times, as well as learning to take all manner of cocks and objects into her sweet little ass. She will take it wherever, whenever and from whoever I tell her to. Is that devotion, or what?

Along the way, I did a lot of research, had a lot of heart to hearts with her, and learned that my wife is very submissive sexually and will do almost anything to please me and my cock. I don't even let her come most of the time. I found out that it makes her feel like more of a horny slut just to be used. This all came as somewhat of a shock in the beginning, but I have warmed up to the idea, believe me. I have had her start keeping two journals. One is completely private, the contents known only to her. The second, however, is fair game to my prying eyes.

It seemed difficult for Michelle at first. To admit to me the nasty things that she wanted me to do to her and force her to do. I suggested the diary as a way for her to let me know what she was thinking without having to face me directly and say it out loud. I know, I know. There are those of you that would say that this is a cop-out, that it's no way to communicate, that it's a good exercise in humiliation for the sub to voice their deepest desires out loud. But in the early stages of our D/s relationship, I really felt like it was a good place for her to start. She had full understanding that I would read this journal and use the information contained therein.

After a few weeks, it became a game. She would hide the journal like a school girl and I would have to have to hunt for it. A punishment session usually ensued when I discovered what disgusting and dirty things she wrote about. Of course I would have to incorporate these sick fantasies of hers into her chastisement. She must be made to see what a filthy slut she is. I really had to go looking hard for the journal a few times, and I discovered on these occasions that she had been having some especially slutty thoughts. I filed the info away for later, thinking that using her for a urinal would require some planning on my part unless we wanted to make a mess of the house. Well I am not going to stop at making her swallow my piss just once, now, am I? She will need some training to accept the contents of my full bladder.

After some consideration, I decided to delve deeper into her whore fantasy. Literally, her desire to be pimped out for cash. I got a friend of mine, Dante, from work to go along with the program, and together, we formed a plan that was sure to live up to her fantasies. He had heard about her wilder side, and since she had never met him, it would be easy for him to pick her up like she was a real hooker. We agreed to meet at a city park that is well known for prostitute activity. Timing would be essential since I didn't want any real johns getting there first.

On Saturday morning, I told her to get ready to go out tonight. Our two year old daughter Bella was safely in the hands of Michelle's sister, Amy. Both of them were oblivious as to what we had been up to for the past few months. But as Amy was trying to get pregnant with her husband, she had the baby bug and took Bella a few times when we'd asked.

I laid out a super-short plaid mini skirt and a white cotton blouse with short, puffy sleeves for Michelle to wear tonight. No bra or panties. A hooker always has to be ready to fuck. Thigh high white hose and high heeled black Mary Janes completed her outfit and I told her to do her long brown hair in pigtails as well. She did her make up great, managing to do that thing women do to look like a little girl and totally fuckable at the same time. She looked so fantastic that I had her suck my cock all the way over to the park. I pulled over in the lot and blew my load in her mouth with five minutes left to spare. She swallowed it all and reached to unbuckle her seat.

I stopped her when she tried to open the door. As a safety precaution, I got out and surveyed the surroundings. I saw Dante's car a few spaces down, and knew that he was in the area. There were a few working girls around, but it was still early for a lot of comings and goings. I led Michelle away from the car and over to a park bench. I lazily sat down and told her to get her ass to work. The plan for her was to pick up a guy and get into his car. She would lead him a few blocks to the railroad trestle, and I would follow discreetly in our car and make sure she was safe while she was doing the guy.

In actuality, I would be sitting in our car monitoring the hidden cameras that Dante and I had rigged his car with. He was a techie that always had the latest gadgets, and it was his idea to record tonight's proceedings for posterity. And to sell on the internet, but that's another story. I had three monitors that captured footage from six cameras. We covered every square angle that we could figure, and prayed for some decent footage.

She smiled shyly at a few cars that rolled by, but they seemed interested in the more experienced ladies of the night. Her nipples were rock hard and you could see them right through the thin fabric of the blouse. Dante ambled right up to her out of the darkness. She seemed taken aback by his 6'2" height and his casual demeanor, but she recovered when he asked her how much for around the world.

"Around the world?" she echoed.

"Yeah, whore," he said to her low and stepped in close. "I am going to put my cock into your sweet mouth, juicy cunt, and tight ass, and not necessarily in that order," he told her, rubbing her nipple lightly through her shirt.

She looked at me for direction and I decided to join the conversation. "Hundred bucks, pal," I drawled.

"One hundred dollars," he repeated, still rubbing. "That's a lot for a street whore."

"She's worth it, or the next one is on me, pal," I said. I knew that saying this would make her try her best, but I thought that she may just be naïve enough not to realize that she was trapped either way. This guy would become a "regular". I would give him back all his money of course, but she didn't have to know that. If she were a little more worldly, she would have known that this was a set up, but she seemed oblivious.

He dropped five twenties in my lap, and asked her where they could go. "A few blocks away. Under the trestle." He nodded and led her away by the hand. She looked back at me briefly, and I smiled and held up the keys to show her I was right behind her. I could see her head already bobbing up and down on his cock and he drove out of the parking lot.

During my previous conversation with Dante, I discovered that he isn't really into the pain side of pleasure, but that he liked to be in control and use women for a cum dumpster. If they came, fine, if not, tough shit. "Usually, if you fuck them good and they don't cum, it just makes them want more cock later," he told me. "Just make sure that you play with them and shit so that they stay horny. And talk a lot of trash. Women can really get off on talking seriously dirty."

I kept all that in mind as I followed them down the road and around the corner. Because I was at a bit of away from them when they turned, I was treated to a full display of Michelle's ass and pussy pressed up against the window of the car. I was eager to get to the spot and set up so that I could see and hear what was going on between the two of them.

When I finally got everything plugged in, she was still slurping on his pole. He was very well endowed, appearing to be about 8 inches long by my estimate, and thick. He was talking complete smut to her, and she was loving it.

"What a good little cock sucking whore you are," he crooned. "You better be worth the money in other areas too, whore. You good at taking cock in your ass?" She moaned around his meat and wiggled her ass against the window. "Good. Cause that's what I really like. Having a whore bend over so I can use her tight ass. That's why I pay whores like you. I don't want to have to talk some silly chick into taking my cock in her ass. I just want to bang her."

I watched on the monitor as Dante grabbed my wife's hair and forced his cock all the way down in her hot little throat. Michelle is a pro at cocksucking, but she apparently wasn't prepared and she gagged around his pole. Spit came running out of the corners of her mouth and clung to her chin as he held her down. She started struggling for air, and he let go all at once.

My cock was also hard again, and I took it out of my pants and began to stroke it while I watched. He had her lean the seat as far back as it would go and he did the same with his. When they had as much room as possible, he held her hands above her head while he slapped he tits lightly. Not hard enough to really hurt, but she gasped and tried to wiggle away from him. I cupped my aching balls with my left hand while I wanked my cock with my right. I was already about to explode, but Dante seemed to just be warming up.

"Fucking whore, I paid your old man good money, you're gonna take what I give you. Spread your fuckin' legs." Michelle did as she was told and he mounted her in the missionary position as best he could in the car. The camera set up under the dash caught all the action as his shaft slid right into her juicy cunt. I caught a glimpse of her puffy clit and I knew that she was turned on like crazy. Even after all that had happened in the past year, I couldn't believe she was actually getting off on this. But the proof was right in front of me. We were getting some great footage so far.

Dante continued to bang her cunt hard and she took it like a pro. The audio picked up the squishing of her juices in between the filthy flow of his monologue. "What a nasty little whore you are. Most sluts can't take all of my cock, but you don't have any trouble. Well, we haven't gotten to your ass yet." Michelle whimpered at the thought, and he crammed his cock as far into her cunt as he could get. I saw him flex his ass muscled trying to get deeper, and she came up and bit his shoulder like a wildcat.

He roared and grabbed he by the hair and continued to batter her dripping pussy. He held her back by the hair until he let go to move his cock up to her mouth. It was a tight fit, and his height had his shoulders almost plastered to the headliner. He didn't seem to notice as he plunged his stick in and out of her mouth, using it like he had just used her pussy. She soon has saliva running down her chin to her chest. He paid no attention to her protests, and even grabbed her hands and held them against the headrest when she tried to push him away.

"Not a chance, whore," Dante told her as he used her face. "You want me to tell your old man you were a poor fuck? I can do a lot worse, whore. Shut up and take it." She gagged, whimpered and moaned as he continued to pump her lips. He was using long, smooth strokes that went so far into her throat, I could see it bulge under her stretched back chin. It was a spectacular view from one of the side cams that caught this action, and I jerked furiously on my cock as I watched the closed eyes of my wife while she took this man's monster cock into her gullet.

"You like the taste of that cunt juice, whore? I can tell you are one on those whores that enjoys her work." He continued to mutter to her. "Your pussy was so juicy, I thought I might fall out of it. I like much tighter holes than that. I'll get to that one soon. You are going to like the taste of your asshole even better, whore."

Her eyes flew open at his words, and I saw the first look of hesitation in her eyes. I could tell that she was afraid of going there. I had never made her do anything like that, but what the hell? Why not? She wanted to be made into a toilet, so why not clean Dante's cock after he fucked her ass. I knew she was pretty clean, as I had instructed her to give herself an enema before she took a shower. This is just one more thing she was going to have to get used to.

After a final thrust of his hips, he withdrew from her mouth, trailing saliva down her chin. He rubbed his hard, sticky cock all over her tits and pinched her nipples as she tried to return to normal breathing. Before she had too much of a chance to catch her breath, though, Dante turned her over so that her knees were resting on the door handle and the console between the seats. He pushed her face down onto the headrest before plunging back into her up thrust pussy. He had no trouble forcing himself to the hilt on the first lunge, she was so open for him.

This must have been uncomfortable for Michelle, but before she had much chance to object, Dante pried open her ass cheeks and spat on her little brown hole. "Are you ready to take my cock in your slutty little ass, whore?" he asked her. She only whimpered in response and he continued to drive his cock in and out of her cunt while forcing a saliva covered finger into her ass.

Since the beginning of this adventure, I had made it clear to Michelle that she would be accepting things into her tight little ass. Cocks, plugs, dildos, brush handles, vegetables, you name it. If it looked like it would fit into her ass, I made her bend over and take it, and usually left it plugging her hole for a good bit, too. Although I would never penetrate her dry, she has become an accomplished anal slut, able to bend over and take what's coming on command. This time would be no different.

"P..P...Please just lube me first," she stammered, speaking out for the first time.

"Sure, whore. I'm gonna lube that ass good. I don't want to wreck it if I'm gonna be using it again sometime," he jeered at her, still fucking in and out with his cock and fingers.

The tears started rolling down her face and I watched as he spit on his fingers and slathered her clit. Her hips jerked in response, and he played for a few minutes until she pleaded with him to fuck her in the ass.

"I knew you were the type of whore that would beg for it," he taunted. Your pussy is so juicy, I could shove my fist in there. Michelle's eyes widened in horror, but before she could do anything else, he pulled out and reached behind him for a tube of lube off the dash. The first dollop went right onto her waiting asshole and he worked it in good with his fingers. The second dollop went into his palm and he spread it all up and down the length of his hard cock.

My cock was ready to gush forth again, so I eased up my own strokes, and watched the screen showing Dante's pole slowly spearing the depths of my wife's ass. He would push in a little as she whimpered, and then pull it slowly back out, allowing the lube to spread all around inside and out. He worked it in little by little until his pubic hair met her pale ass cheeks. He had his entire length inside her rectum, and she could do little but squirm and moan. It was an awesome sight to behold, and I was glad that we had the foresight to set it up like this for the footage.

When Dante started pushing his thick cock in and out of her tight rosehole, Michelle sobbed and bit the headrest in front of her. She was still in the same position on her knees, but now her shoulders were bearing her weight and her tits were squashed against the back of the seat. Her arms were flung out in front of her, and her mouth was open, letting out continuous moans. Dante continued his filth talk, and she was digging that as much as she was the ass fucking.

"So where do you think I am going to shoot my load, eh, slut? I could shoot it in your ass and let it drip. Maybe I will shoot it down your throat and make you suck it clean. A little whore like you should like that. I have a better idea, whore. I'm gonna shoot my wad right up your tight little ass and then make you suck it clean. I like that."

He was fucking her good and hard by then, and she was grinding right back to meet his thrusts. I couldn't believe that she was getting off this much on him, but she was clearly having the time of her life. I thought she might cum just by getting reamed, she was carrying on so much. I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, and thought I might cum just from watching her get used.

Michelle was certainly taking a good hard pounding in her ass. Dante's would slam his hard cock in to the hilt and then come out almost all the way before slamming back in again. Once, his cock came completely out, but her hole was so well used that he just aimed and went right back into her ass without missing a beat.

All at once, Dante reached around and grasped her clit and tugged on it in short bursts. She immediately exploded into orgasm and howled like a banshee while she bucked back and forth on his pole. This sent him into his own peak, and he met her hips and shot directly into her ass. His grunts were almost as loud as her cries, and he withdrew quickly letting another shot land directly on her gaping anus and then another on her still upturned cheeks.

I grabbed my own cock and shot my wad into a napkin. I had just cum a forty five minutes before, but it felt like I hadn't cum in years. I loved that my wife was such a whore and if she thought she wasn't going to get another fucking when we got home later, she was dead wrong.

As I cleaned up, I watched him move to the driver's seat and grab her by the hair. He forced her lips down on his cock, and I saw her struggle to resist. I made a mental note to punish her later for that, but his will was stronger and she finally opened her mouth to clean him off. Her lips and tongue met the sticky mix of lube and spunk and ass juice, and she winced, but sucked him until he was clean. I started the car and made for the park like I had been there the whole time.

"Ride back with your ass in the air, whore, I don't want a mess on my seat," I heard him tell her through the monitor as he buckled up his pants and started the car. She gave a mewl, but stayed put as he drove back towards the park. When he swung into the lot, I was waiting and opened the car door for her.

She looked ashamed and horrified, but climbed out gingerly and hugged me around the neck. I nodded at Dante and helped her get into our car. I didn't give a crap about the mess. She laid back with her eyes shut all the way home, and I asked her if she was all right.

"Just fine," she smiled at me. "Tired."

I put her in the bath and let her have a good long soak to ease her aches. In the morning was soon enough to give her that punishment she had coming. As well as the fucking she had coming from me.