Thanksgiving Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She draped her wet clothes over the bench while she dressed in the clean pair of jeans and t-shirt then gathered up the wet clothes and took them to the small room where her cart was. She draped the clothes over the side of the cart to dry, exited the room and found Belle waiting impatiently for her just outside the door.

"""""

"Oh the food looks and smells wonderful!" Belle said with excitement as she and Gloria stood in line for their meal in the cold basement of the church on this blustery Thanksgiving Day.

The line of people went around several long folding tables. The tables were covered with white plastic covers to give a festive appearance. Food from many ethnic backgrounds was set out for the boarders. As Gloria's eyes panned she asked Belle what certain dishes were.

"It's just easier if I start at one end and tell you what everything is," Belle replied, as she started at the end closest to them. "These are collard greens, it's sort of like spinach; a little bitter and more firm. This here is called tabouli; it's a Middle Eastern vegetarian salad. I'm not sure what this is but it looks Chinese," she added looking at a dish with rice and baby corncobs.

Belle finished telling Gloria the remainder of foods on the table including the traditional foods of turkey, stuffing, cranberries and green bean casserole. The dessert table was filled with an assortment of pies pre-sliced and placed on small paper plates.

Gloria took some food, hardly enough to cover her plate. She didn't want to appear greedy. Belle on the other hand took advantage of the feast before her and piled her plate with a serving of just about everything on the table. The two women walked to their cots and ate quietly while the others sat at long tables at the far end of the gymnasium.

Before Belle began to eat she said a prayer of thanks, "God, we thank you for this food, for this safe place to rest and all the kind people who donated and volunteered here today. Also God, thank you for sending us Jonathan, an angel who rescued my friend and me," after she finished she bowed her head and said a silent prayer, "God, please protect my friend Gloria and give her a life again, something to live for."

Gloria sat and ate quietly and while she ate she thought about the things she had to be thankful for. When she finished eating she collected her trash and took it over to the garbage can at the end of the table then returned to her cot. She said good night to Belle and then curled up on her cot, pulling the wool blanket snugly around her neck then closed her eyes. It didn't take her long to fall asleep after the hot meal. It was only about seven-thirty when Gloria had lay down. She was exhausted. """""

"Excuse me Pastor George, can you tell me where I might find Gloria and Belle; the two women I sent here earlier today?" Jonathan asked when Pastor George greeted him at the door.

"Ah yes! I remember those kind ladies, son. They are bedded in the corner opposite the women's showers. That's a mighty large package you have there and it smells divine," the pastor said as Jonathan smiled and began his search for Gloria and Belle.

"Hello Jonathan," Belle said with a slight yawn, feeling the effect of the food she'd eaten just a short time ago.

"Could you tell me where Gloria is? I didn't see her yet."

"She's over there on her cot, but I do believe she's already asleep, Jonathan. Is there something I can help you with?" Belle asked sitting in the overstuffed chair holding a magazine and pointing to the direction of Gloria's cot.

"Well we had an over abundance of food at the shelter and I thought you two would possibly enjoy a late night snack or hold on to it for tomorrow," he said as he showed her the bag.

"That's awfully kind of you, thanks Jonathan," she said as she reached for the bag and headed to her cot. "I will share this with her when she wakes," Belle added as she secured the bag to the leg of Gloria's bed and covered it with the extra blanket available.

"Okay then, you sleep well tonight and remember if you need anything you know how to find me," Jonathan said quietly as not to wake Gloria.

Jonathan said his good byes to Pastor George and headed out the front door as Belle walked back to her chair to finish reading her magazine.

"""""

Gloria wondered as she dreamt, "That voice sounds so close, as if I could touch him for real." Her dream was of Jonathan. He had come to visit her at the shelter after she had finished eating.

"Excuse me, Ms. Patterson. You have a visitor," Pastor George said and when he stepped aside Jonathan stood behind him. "I have things to tend to now so if you'll excuse me," the pastor said then disappeared into the darkness of the room.

The room was different than she had seen when she arrived with her friend Belle. When she sat up on the edge of her cot and glanced around the room she didn't see Belle, as a matter of fact, the room was almost empty except for an elderly gentleman in the far corner of the dark room near the door.

"Do you remember me?" Jonathan asked. His voice was deep and sexy. His open parka still revealed that thin shirt that hardly hid his muscular chest. Gloria could, even in the darkness, see the glow of gold in his brown eyes that sparkled as he gazed at her face.

"You look nice this evening, Gloria," he added as he sat beside her on the cot.

Gloria didn't budge, even though she thought it strange that he would be so bold as to sit directly on her cot. She enjoyed the warmth that radiated from his thighs.

"What are you doing here, Jonathan?" she asked.

Jonathan stood, removed his parka and in that deep sexy voice of his said, "I heard there wasn't any dessert for tonight's feast here and I wanted you to have the best Thanksgiving feast you've ever had. This is your lucky night dear, I'm your dessert!" he said excitedly as he removed his parka.

Gloria nervously looked at the floor quickly. It had been years since a man had undressed in front of her and then it was her husband, not a total stranger. And to her, Jonathan was still considered a stranger. When she glanced back up, Jonathan stood before her practically naked. Just his blue satin boxers remained.

Gloria's eyes blinked several times, as if she was dreaming. She closed them tight and opened them only to find him still standing in front of her with his hand reaching for hers.

"Come with me, beautiful. It's time for your dessert!"

Jonathan led her to the small room between the gymnasium and the showers. The same room she used earlier to have some privacy. Only this time when Jonathan opened the door there was a bed and flames from the candlelight danced upon the walls. The bed was huge and covered with satin sheets and a down comforter.

The comforter was tossed off the bed as soon as Jonathan closed the door behind them, "We won't be needing this tonight, baby," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her close to him, kissing the back of her neck and down her shoulders.

Gloria was in heaven. It had been years since she'd felt the warmth of a man, the love of a man; even the wetness between her thighs. She pressed her backside against him and a soft moan escaped her lips as Jonathan continued his pleasurable assault.

"Gloria, my beautiful Gloria!" Jonathan whispered in a ragged breath in between kisses and nibbles on her neck and shoulders.

Swaying gently, he moved her toward the bed and when Gloria glanced up she saw her reflection in the mirror that covered the entire wall, from the floor to the ceiling. She stared in disbelief as Jonathan described what he loves about her.

"Your hair is so soft and sexy. I love the way it shimmers in the candlelight. Your eyes, oh that sparkle, it lights up your whole face when you smile. Your skin, so soft and firm and those lips – the color of ripe red strawberries in the summer sun. I've longed to kiss those lips from the first moment I saw you today. God you are so beautiful. Come, follow me."

Gloria looked into the mirror as Jonathan lay her down on the soft mattress. Her figure and features were the same as before she married her husband. Her breasts were firm and round, her waist trim and her hips flared just enough to give her a toned, feminine look.

As she lay back against the coolness of the satin sheet, she felt the warmth of Jonathan's lips against hers. The combination made her shiver with delight and she parted her moist lips, inviting Jonathan to take the kiss deeper; which he did.

She felt his tongue graze the corners of her lips before plunging into her mouth. Gloria felt light headed at the sensations Jonathan was stirring within her. She reached for the hem of her shirt only to have Jonathan push her hands away to complete the task himself.

He broke the kiss and brought her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side while his hands roamed over the soft curves of her waist and stomach. She arched into him in response when she felt his thumb graze across one nipple through the thin material of her bra.

"So soft, so beautiful," he whispered before his lips captured hers in another heated kiss.

Gloria felt his fingers brush lightly against her skin as he pulled her closer to him, unfastening her bra and tossing it to the side with her shirt. Their eyes locked and Gloria saw the heat of his desire in his hungry gaze. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him into her, finding his lips with a passion she didn't think she possessed any longer.

Their bodies were pressed intimately together as he tore his lips from hers and kissed along her neck, down her chest to the valley between her breasts. She felt the heat of his mouth close around one nipple and tangled her fingers in his hair, holding him to her.

Jonathan released his lips from one nipple and kissed along her skin to find the other and capture it between his lips, nibbling and sucking softly, hearing her whimper his name.

He made his way back up her body to her waiting lips, claiming them in another lustful kiss. He held her close and rolled to his back, taking her with him. Gloria straddled his waist, her hands roaming over the hard plains of his chest before she worked her way down to the waistband of his boxers.

She hooked her fingers in the waistband and brought them slowly down his long, muscled legs. Tossing them to the side with one hand, her other found his rock hard shaft and she began stroking him slowly.

"I'll have my desert now, Jonathan," she whispered as she leaned in and lapped up the clear droplets of pre-cum that had oozed from the tip of his throbbing erection.

"God yes," he breathed in reply. Through the fog of his arousal he was unable to form anything more coherent.

She heard him draw in a harsh breath as her lips encased the head of his cock, her tongue swirling around to the underside. He thrust his hips to push himself further into her mouth and she willingly accepted his offer.

Her hand covered the part of his shaft that she couldn't take into her mouth and she began stroking slowly, matching the movements of her mouth.

Gloria moved her other hand beneath him, squeezing his ass cheek softly. When her index finger grazed the opening of his anus, his hips began to move in rhythm with her mouth, causing her finger to push slightly inside the tight opening.

She heard him let out a deep grunt and felt his body tense. His cock became even harder in her mouth as she enjoyed her feast and within just a few minutes his orgasm exploded from the tip, his thick, hot liquid flowing easily down her throat.

She felt his body relax and as she finished milking his cock with her mouth, she slowly released her lips. He reached for her, pulling her up the length of his body and placing a tender but passionate kiss on her lips as she settled against him, her legs still straddling his waist.

"A perfect ending to the day," she breathed, resting her head on his shoulder, sighing contently as sleep claimed her.

"Happy Thanksgiving," he replied, still breathless himself. He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer before joining her in slumber.

""""""

Gloria awoke to the sound of bells. "This is the wake up call Gloria, it's time to get going," Belle said as she nudged Gloria's arm gently.

When Gloria was awake and sitting on the edge of her cot Belle handed her the gift bag from Jonathan. "What's this?" she asked taking the bag from Belle and feeling the outside with her hands.

"Jonathan paid us a visit last night, but you were sound asleep and he hated to wake you. He said there were leftovers from the shelter last night and thought we could use the extra food."

"That was nice of him. I'll have to thank him for this as soon as we get out of here," Gloria replied as she folded her blanket and placed it neatly at the foot of the cot along with the pillow.

"Someone's mighty chipper this morning," Belle commented, wondering what had come over her friend during the night. She was no longer this timid quiet woman. It seemed as though there was even a slight sparkle in her eyes when she looked at Belle.

"I thanked Jonathan last night and today I'm headed to see an old friend by the river. You're welcome to join me if you'd like Gloria," Belle said as she gathered her belongings as well as part of the food Jonathan had left for them.

"No thanks. I must go thank Jonathan before I do anything else. I'm sure I'll see you around Belle," Gloria said as she stood from the cot and hugged her friend then headed to the front door to get her shopping cart from the storage area before heading out the door.

Gloria and Belle walked single file, following the line of people exiting the basement of the church. Once outside Gloria called out to Belle one last time, "Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with me my friend." Then she turned quickly and headed in the opposite direction of Belle.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" Gloria called out into the emptiness of the shelter where she'd met Jonathan. No answer. She called out a second time a little louder, "Hello?"

"The shelter doesn't open until five o'clock tonight," a gruff voice answered her call.

"Excuse me. I'm looking for Jonathan. Is he here?"

"Sorry lady. He was just volunteering last night to help us out. Can I help you with something?" An elderly man asked as he shuffled to the door.

"Oh – um – no thank you. If you happen to see him can you tell him Gloria said thank you for the food," she said as the brightness in her voice slowly faded and she returned to her cart on the sidewalk.

She knew that if she wanted to attract Jonathan's attention, she'd have to make changes in her life, but she didn't know where to begin. Without having an address, she couldn't send out resumés to find a job.

After she left the shelter, she turned and headed toward the river, hoping she could catch up with Belle. As she situated her things in her shopping cart, she heard a voice behind her.

"Mrs. Patterson? Gloria Patterson? Is that really you? Oh my God! I hardly recognized you. What on earth are you doing out here?" A woman standing beside a van full of canned goods asked in astonishment.

"Do I know you?" Gloria asked, not recognizing the woman at first.

"Yes you know me dear. My husband is – um – was one of your biggest clients, Mr. Albert Cleveland and I'm Victoria Sharpe-Cleveland. Do you remember now? I know it seems like forever since we last spoke."

The woman gave strict instructions to her driver to unload the van and meet her up the street at the coffee shop when he was finished. "Yes, Mrs. Cleveland," he answered as he began unloading box after box of canned goods and clothing unto a dolly and wheeled it into the shelter Gloria had just exited.

"Come dear, you must be freezing out here. You are going to catch a horrible cold out in this weather in those worn out shoes," Victoria said to Gloria as she took her arm and headed to the coffee shop on the next block.

The two women took a seat in a booth in the corner of the small shop and after Victoria ordered for them both the questions began. Gloria answered as best she could remember.

"I'm sure you heard about Alan and the children," Gloria started and continued from there and how she ended up on the streets.

"Oh you poor dear. Well, I can't get your job back. Mr. Cleveland passed last summer and I heard the agency sold out to a bigger company, however, I am in need of a housekeeper," Victoria explained.

Gloria looked at her with a familiarity in her eyes, remembering the house vividly. Victoria smiled warmly and continued, "Yes, I am still in that huge house by the lake and I can't take care of it all by myself any longer, it's just too much," she said.

"Mrs. Cleveland, I - I can't -- "

Victoria raised her hand to silence Gloria's protest, "Please call me Victoria and I don't want to hear another word about it, you're coming with me young lady. You can stay at my house. I have plenty of room if you remember."

"""""

When the driver finished unloading the boxes he drove to the coffee shop and waited for the women to finish their beverages. Before Gloria got into the van she pulled her shopping cart filled with personal things and began to place the items into the van.

"Oh you won't need those things any longer dear," Victoria said as she tried to pull the cart away from the van.

"No! Wait! There's something I need to get from there," Gloria said as she rifled through the items to find her duffle bag. She pulled the bag out and grabbed the broken picture frame that held the weather beaten photo of her husband and children. Gloria pressed the frame against her chest and said, "I must take this with me."

The driver helped Gloria and Victoria into the van then directly to the Cleveland Estate.

Once inside, Victoria showed Gloria to her room then gave her a tour of the house. Gloria had been there once before but that had been many years ago. As they toured Victoria explained what Gloria's duties would be and which rooms to clean and which to leave alone.

"This is my son's room. You don't have to clean this; he's only here on holidays. He wasn't here yesterday because he had another obligation to tend to, but you'll meet him at Christmas."

"""""

Gloria seemed to fit right in with her new surroundings and time passed quickly. Before she knew it Christmas was just a couple days away. Victoria asked her to polish the silver and shine the crystal for the festive dinner for her family.

"I know you have no where else to go and I would love it if you would join my family for Christmas dinner this year, dear."

Gloria didn't know what to say. She was so grateful for Victoria rescuing her from the streets, yet she longed for Jonathan. She had hoped to return to the shelter on Christmas Day to see if he was there, but she hated to ask permission to leave her duties, there was still so much to do in preparation of the celebration.

Feeling she had no other choice she accepted the invitation to spend the holiday with Victoria's family. The big day came and family members began arriving quite early in the day. Gloria was running herself ragged making sure everything was perfect. "Stop right there young lady!" Victoria shouted in a friendly tone, yet still startling Gloria.

She stopped in her tracks, almost falling up the stairs. She turned toward Victoria, "Yes ma'am?" she said quietly.

"It's Christmas Day; a day for celebrating; not for cleaning. These aren't guests, they are family and they can take care of themselves today. This is your day to relax," Victoria said as she walked up the stairs to meet Gloria and then continued. "Come, follow me. I have something for you," she said, taking Gloria's hand and leading her to the spare bedroom.