Thanksgiving with the In-Laws Ch. 2

Story Info
He continues afternoon tryst with mother in law.
1.5k words
4.51
253.5k
38
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmorgan
jmorgan
116 Followers

By the time I got upstairs Debbie was standing at the entrance of my room. She was leaning against the wall with one arm stretched above her head. She was stunning. I stood there for a few seconds and soaked in her beauty before moving towards her. Our lips met and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I began to explore her body once again. She broke the kiss when she felt my cock grow against her thigh. She stared into my eyes and without saying a word took my hand and led me to the bed. She climbed onto our king size bed and said, "Come fuck me Kenny, Fuck me on my daughter's bed."

After what had just happened on the sofa it's not like I needed encouragement, but those words made me even hornier for some reason. I crawled on top of my mother in law and began sucking on her nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair as my lips and tongue worked on her soft breasts. She moaned loudly as I ran my tongue down her stomach. When I reached her pussy she grabbed the back of my head and ground her pelvis into my mouth. As I sucked her clit and she moaned and began panting. "Suck my pussy you naughty boy!," Debbie nearly screamed. "Fuck me with your tongue! I want to cum on your face baby." All she could manage was moaning as her orgasm hit. Her juices began to flow onto my lips as she convulsed against me. I never expected my innocent mother in law to be such a hot lover. As I crawled up her body she put her hands on my shoulders and said, "Your turn now honey, I'm going to give you the best blow job you have ever had."

With that Debbie rolled me over and straddled my thighs. She began by slowly stroking my balls and rubbing the tip of my cock. As I began to grow she licked up and down the shaft while still massaging my balls. Finally she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started slowly working me in and out of her mouth. She was amazing. It truly was the best blow job I have ever had, and it was coming from my mother in law! Every time I thought about the fact that I was fucking my wife's mother it made me even more excited. After a few minutes of Debbie's expert sucking I was on the verge. Debbie stopped and looked at me, "I want to feel you cum in my pussy again." "Do you want to cum in mommy's pussy?" I could only manage to nod as Debbie climbed up my body. She placed me at her entrance, then slowly eased herself down. Without moving she began to manipulate her muscles, squeezing my cock. She looked down at me, "Does my baby like that?.... OOOh, I want you to cum in me Kenny." "Cum in me now!" As I exploded inside my mother in law, she collapsed onto me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue exploring my mouth as I shot into her.

I couldn't help but smile as I laid naked with my mother in law in the bed I share with my wife. "We should have done this a long time ago," Debbie said as she stroked my hair. "I wanted to but was afraid of what would happed if you were not interested," I added. Debbie then looked at me and said, "I guess our visits are going to be a lot more fun for both of us from now on?" Then licked my lips and kissed me. As my mother in law started to get off my bed she said, "We better stop before Tina gets home." Debbie then headed for the guest bedroom to freshen up before either Tina or Bill returned home.

The rest of that night went on as if nothing had happened. When Tina finally got home from work the four of us went to dinner. I guess I expected subtle looks or new body language from Debbie, but neither of those things were noticeable while we ate. I was beginning to wonder if Debbie was feeling remorseful, then began to get nervous thinking about what might happen. What if she confessed to Bill, or even worse Tina? My life would be ruined. The afternoon with my mother in law was amazing, but it certainly wasn't worth throwing away my life with Tina. Hundreds of horrible scenarios raced through my mind. I was brought back to reality by Tina asking me to move so she could visit the ladies room. A few minutes later, Bill excused himself as well.

We were finally alone again since the activity in my bedroom. I didn't want to look at Debbie for fear of what she might say. Finally she broke the silence, "Meet me in the kitchen at midnight." My head popped up in complete shock. Staring into my eyes Debbie said, "Today was amazing, I have to have you again." I went to say something, but Debbie stopped me by pointing to Tina returning to our table. I was so relieved that I guess it changed my attitude completely. "Mother what did you do to Kenny while I was gone to get him out of the funk he has been in all night?" Tina asked her mother while looking at me. I began to nervously chuckle then Debbie shot back, "Well if you don't know I'll have to give you a lesson in how to keep your man in a good mood." Still looking at me and grabbing my arm Tina said, "I don't think Kenny has any complaints in that department." We were all laughing as Bill returned to the table and asked if we were ready since he had taken care of the check.

When we arrived back at the house Bill said that he was headed for bed. Tina said she was also tired and with an impish little grin asked if I were ready to turn in as well. Realizing what Tina wanted I agreed. Debbie said that she was going to stay up and watch a little TV. As I followed Tina upstairs I turned to look at Debbie, she winked at me and pointed to her watch. I smiled back at her, and she seductively licked her lips.

As soon as I closed the door to our bedroom Tina turned and devoured me with a kiss. She reached for my crotch and massaged my growing cock through my pants. As I grabbed her ass with both hands, Tina jumped into my arms. I continued kissing her as I walked her over towards the bed. Before reaching the edge of the bed, I eased Tina down my legs and she stood in front of me. She broke our kiss, pushed my head back a little, and in the most seductive voice said, "Fuck me now!" I spun her around and leaned her over the edge of the bed. In one quick motion I pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, then quickly pulled my own clothes off. I leaned on top of my wife and whispered into her ear, "Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you while your mother is in the room just below us?" Tina turned her head and kissed me, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth. I spread her legs and quickly found her entrance. I broke our kiss as I slid deep inside my wife. Tina moaned as I stood motionless with my cock buried deep inside her. "I want you Kenny, I want you to fuck my pussy," Tina said quite loudly. Something came over me, and I began to nearly ravage my wife. I was slamming in and out of her juicy pussy, and was enjoying this more than any other sexual experience with her. I looked down at Tina's face and apparently she was enjoying it too. Tina was biting her lower lip and breathing deeply with each thrust. She turned to look at me, and our eyes met. "Keep fucking me," was all she could manage to say as she tried to catch her breath. When Tina's pussy began to grip my cock I knew she was close. I kept pounding her as my wife's moans became louder. Tina buried her face in the bed to mute her scream as she began to orgasm, "Ohhhhh God, don't stop.... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." I began to explode in her as her pussy milked my cock, and continued with a few more thrusts until I was completely exhausted. I leaned over and kissed Tina, then bent down and pulled on my boxers.

As Tina went into the bathroom I rolled onto the bed completely spent from the best sex ever with my wife. I reached over to the night stand for the remore control and noticed that the clock showed 10:30. Thankfully I had an hour and a half to rest before I was supposed to meet Debbie.

jmorgan
jmorgan
116 Followers