Thanksgiving with Tom and Roxanne

Story Info
Thanksgiving has never been this good before.
5.8k words
4.32
53.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,325 Followers

When we returned from our ‘Fantasy Fest’ weekend. There was a message on our answering machine from Roxanne, [read ‘Tom and Roxanne’]. Valerie called her back a couple hours later and told Roxanne about our wild weekend. Well, the girls made arrangements to come to our house for Thanksgiving. They arrived about 10am Thanksgiving morning and received a warm welcome, Roxanne gave me some tongue and grabbed my ass, and Valerie also got a big kiss from Tom. Both of the gals were braless and wore simple short dresses. I knew Val was without panties and I asked Tom if Roxanne had any on and he said she didn’t. He said she rarely wore any kind of undergarments any more since our camping trip and he said he liked it that way. I told him that Valerie also quit wearing underclothes since that trip and that I also loved it. I told him that another reason Val claimed to liked to go commando, was that she said that it was less clothing she had to wash.

The girls went to the kitchen to work on dinner while Tom and I went to the family room to watch some football on TV. After a big dinner we all went to the family room to relax and then Roxanne said that she was looking forward to looking at the pictures and video of out trip to Key West. Valerie got the pictures and video out and she and Roxanne sat between Tom and I on the couch. Roxanne was next to me and Val was next to Tom. We pasted the pictures around then watched the tape. I felt Roxanne’s hand on my thigh as we watched Val getting drilled by Antonio and I. Then I felt it slide up to my dick, I looked over at Val and she already Tom’s dick out and had her hand around it and he had a handful of tit. I put my arm around Roxanne and pulled her closer so I could reach around her neck to grab a tit myself. Before long, Valerie got on the floor in front of Tom and started to suck him off. Roxanne followed Val’s lead and got between my legs and pulled my shorts off me and went to work on me as I lifted her dress off over her head. I stopped the tape knowing we would try and finish watching it later. After both our wife’s swallowed our loads they started on each other. Tom and I both got hard again, he fucked my wife and I fucked his as the girls licked each other’s tits.

Once we were all done and cleaned up, I restarted the video. When Roxanne seen the part of Valerie walking out of the hotel naked. She said that was something she wanted to try one day if she could get up the courage. About 6pm, Tom reminded us that they were going to have to leave. He had to go to work tomorrow and he had better leave. Roxanne said she wish they didn’t have to go she was having a lot of fun here. Then Val surprised us all. She said that if Roxanne wanted to stay, she could. And that she could go with Tom. Then when I could come down Saturday and pick her up and drop Roxanne off. We all smiled and all agreed that it was a great idea. Valerie told Tom to wait while she went to get ready to go with him. She returned in about 20 seconds, still naked and carrying her toothbrush. She said that was all she thought she would need and was ready to go. Since Roxanne and her were about the same size; Roxanne said she could wear some of her clothes if she need to. She gave me a kiss and told me to have a lot of fun. I told her to have fun too. She said she was planning on it. Valerie walked naked out the front door to Tom’s car and waved as they backed out.

At this point we now start our own story. I will continue on and Val will start her story when I’m done.

As soon as they pulled away, I closed and locked the door and lead Roxanne to the bedroom. As I pushed her gently down on the bed, she had seen a tube of K/Y jell on the nightstand that Val had left out from last night and told me to get it and to fuck her in the ass. Of course I quickly complied with her wishes. She got on her knees, ass in the air and face on the bed as I lubed down my dick and then I worked two lubricated fingers in her ass. Roxanne moaned and told me how much she enjoyed getting her ass reamed and thanked me for getting her started. She said she wanted me to cum in her ass and to not be gentle, she loved it hard. I did as she asked; I as I pushed my cock all the way in on my first thrust. She let out a hard moan and said “Oh God’ about a dozen times before she started to moan again, shoving back hard to meet my incoming thrust. I came quicker than I usually do but then she came the same time I did. We got up and took a shower together then when back to bed foe a couple more hours of sex before falling to sleep with me still in her.

I awoke the next morning by the warm feeling of her mouth around my dick. I told her that felt real good but that I had to pee and needed to get up. She smiled and let go of me and led me to the bathroom. She pulled me in the shower with her and she laid down on her back, spreading her legs a bit and told me to pee on her. Now this is something that Val and I had never tried, so I was a bit taken back by Roxanne’s suggestion. I asked if she did this often and she said that this would be her first time but had wondered what it would feel like to be pissed on and was afraid to asked Tom to do it and not to tell him. But if she enjoyed it, it would give her the courage to ask him. I asked where she wanted it and she said “Face, tits, pussy, everywhere.” Well, I let it fly! I felt like I pissed a gallon, I got it all over her, even wet her hair. When I finished, she got on her knees and sucked me hard and then told me to fuck her. She turned around and bent over as I turned on the shower. She was one hot horny slut. She came as soon as I entered her and then twice more before I came. She said that my piss felt like fire when it hit her pussy and that she was going to open her mouth when I got to her face again but I gave out around her tits. She said that she had never felt so dirty and nasty before but it also made her very horny and she definitely was going to get Tom to do it to her and that I should get Val to try it. I said that I didn’t think Valerie would try it but said that maybe she could tell her how it felt.

I told her that I had better get ready for work and that I would she her about 4 this afternoon and we would go out for dinner tonight. I said that I had just the outfit of Valerie’s in mine for her to wear and that I would tell her about it when I came home. I kissed her goodbye a bit later as I left. The day went by grudgingly slow that day. I kept thinking of the outfit I was going to get her to wear and if she would actually wear it.

When I got home Roxanne meet me at the door still naked and with a cold beer in her hand. This was nice because Val usually gets home about half an hour later than me. I reached down and found a wet pussy; she said she was glad I finally got home. She had been playing with herself for the last hour just waiting for my cock. She was already unzipping my fly and retrieving my rapidly hardening dick. She then led me to the sofa where the cushions were already piled up on one end. She then sat on the arm of the sofa and eased back across the cushions. She lifted and spread her legs and told me to bring that big cock of mine over to her and to put it all the in on one push. She was so wet it when all the way in easily. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me in even deeper. I pounded away for what seemed like half and hour before cumming and collapsing on top of her. She kissed me and told me how good that was and how Valerie was a very lucky girl. I pulled her up and slapped her ass and told her to go shower while I got out her clothes for tonight. She smiled and said if I spanked her ass like that again we would be late because it would just get her horny again.

I got out Val’s little light blue lace top and skirt, the one she bought when she went to Key West and put them on the bed along with a pair of sandals. I undressed and headed for the shower as Roxanne was getting out. I told her the clothes were on the bed waiting. After toweling off in walked in the bedroom and Roxanne was dressed but was bending over adjusting her sandal. All I could see was a cute bare ass and her cute shaved naked pussy. She stood and looked in the mirror and said she loved the outfit and asked where Val got it. I told her down in Key West on the trip that she and Kim took together. I said that Val had modeled for me but hadn’t had a chance to wear it out yet and I was hoping she would. Roxanne said she would love to, she just hoped it didn’t get her arrested. In the light of the bedroom I could make out her nipples though the top and the crack of her ass thru the back of the skirt. I though to myself, Valerie wore this in public. She must have had one hell of a night showing off. I started getting hard just thinking of all the hard-ons she caused that night. I then wondered if these were the outfits that she and Kim hard worn the night they brought those two guys back to the room. I told Roxanne to hold up a minute, I wanted to get some pictures of her in that getup. I took pictures of her standing straight, looking at me, side view, back view, and facing me with front of skirt lifted to show her pussy. Bent over, side view and bare ass view. Sitting in a chair, legs together, a little apart, and wide apart. She then lifted her top as I continued to click away. The last picture I took, she was nude with a finger in her cunt. Roxanne had enjoyed having her pictures taken in such daring poses and asked if I planned to put then on the Internet. I said I might that is if she didn’t mine. She said she kind of hoped I would so millions could she her naked. I said I’d let her know when I did it. She said fine, kissed me and got dressed again.

I took Roxanne to a little bar and grill in Jacksonville where the waitress are scantily covered. Every eye turned and checked out Roxanne as we came in the door. The room was dimly lit so as we came in, Roxanne was backlit and with such a thin outfit on the outside light showed right thru her clothing. The place was packed but we were able to get a small table near the back. This gave Roxanne a chance to sashay herself across the room give the guys a chance to check her out. As we were waiting for our order to arrive, Roxanne went to the bathroom but before leaving, she loosen the laces on her top and pulled up her skirt a couple inches. As she walked across the room I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks below the hen of her little skirt. In a few minutes she returned I think the skirt was even higher but in couldn’t see her ass and wasn’t sure. When she got to the table she bent and gave me a kiss. I heard a few moans and ‘check it outs’ from behind her so I figure some lucks guys just got an ass shot. Roxanne was smiling and giggling as she sat down again. During the meal Roxanne slowly unlaced about half the laces on the top. She then loosened the top to almost both nipples; the top was basically just hanging there. The only other thing different during the meal was that we got very good service. The girl even commented on Roxanne’s tits. I swear the waitress was hitting on Roxanne. On our way across the room to leave, I lifted the back of her skirt and held it up until we got out the door. I had planned to go a couple more places in town but it had turn dark and had started to rain and get cool so Roxanne said she wouldn’t mind going back home and having sex until we collapsed. I gave her no argument as I reached between her legs. We got back to my house about 9pm and didn’t get to sleep until about 3am.

We woke just before noon had sex again then showered. I gave Tom a call and said we were on the way. The temperature had dropped into the 40’s overnight so I gave Roxanne one of my big flannel shirts to wear over her short dress to stay warm. The shirt was as long as the dress so she removed the dress and wore the shirt only. We stopped at ‘Burger King’ and got a couple burgers and drinks for the trip. The car had warmed up and I noticed that Roxanne had already unbuttoned about half the buttons on the shirt. As we pulled out of ‘BK’ she unbuttoned the rest. She removed the shirt completely soon after and flashed every trucker we passed a smile and her tits.

Valerie opened the door when we arrived. I was happy to see her. She was naked and gave me a big wet kiss. She put her had in my pants and grabbed my dick and told me she missed me. I smiled as I asked her, “You mean you didn’t get any from Tom while you were away from me.” She said she had gotten plenty but still missed mind. I reach down and her pussy was wet. She said she was on top of Tom when we pulled up and he was still in bed waiting for her return and that she wanted me to come back with her so she could suck me as she finished riding him. Well, I accepted her proposal and followed her. Roxanne not wanting to be left out, sat on Tom’s face. After we all finished and cleaned up. Roxanne said that before Valerie and I left tomorrow, she wanted both guys at once. Tom and I smiled and said “No problem.” That night we all told our stories of our little holiday apart. Tom and I both sat there with hard-ons, listening to the girls talk. Valerie kept stroking my dick and finally got between my legs and sucked me off. I still think she gives the best head I’ve ever gotten. Roxanne’s good but Val has this little thing she does that gets to me every time. Later Valerie said she had to show me something. She took me to this room with a large basket hanging from the ceiling. I let her tell you about it and what we did with it. All I can say is that I think she wants one at home.

It was still cool the next morning so Val put my flannel shirt on when we left but it didn’t stay on long. Valerie kept kissing me and telling me how much she loved me all the way home.

Hi! This is Valerie an now it my turn to tell how my time with Tom went.

I think I surprised Tom as I walked naked out my front door to his car. I had no more than just finished waving bye to my husband when I turned to Tom and grabbed his dick and told him I could hardly wait till he got me home. I told him his dick would be raw by the time Roxanne returned home. He said that Roxanne had tried many times before to get him raw but had not done it yet, but that he gave me permission to try. About halfway to his house I told him I needed to pee. I said to just pull off the road somewhere safe. He found a wide shoulder about a mile later. I got out and squatted beside the car. A large semi went by as I was peeing and I heard him give a toot on his horn after he passed. I felt daring so I told Tom to get out and to come over to my side for a minute. When he got to me I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down and then I had him sit in the passenger seat. I left the passenger door open as I sucked him hard, I climbed on top of him and rode him beside the road in the daylight as cars and trucks pasted by. After shooting his load deep in me, I got off and licked him clean. He took off his t-shirt and gave it to me to sit on. We quickly got on down the road before the cops showed up.

Since it was dark when we got to Tom’s house, I didn’t give a thought about my nudity as I walked from the car to his front door. Tom was ordering a pizza to be delivered as I undressed him. As he hung up he slapped my ass and said, “So my bad girl wants some cock, huh? OK, you’re going to get it. Boy! Are you going to get it!” He picked me up and carried me upstairs. I thought he was going to take me to his bedroom. But he stopped and put me down telling me not to move. He reached above the door and got a key and unlocked the door. After replacing the key, he picked me back up and carried me into his and Roxanne’s playroom. He put me down and then placed me face down on a narrow padded bench about waist high. He then placed my hands on handles on either side of the bench and put leather straps around my wrist. He slapped my ass hard a couple times then shoved his hard cock deep in my pussy. I came almost immediately. He fucked me a couple minutes then pulled out and started to work in into my ass. I yelled to him. Oh yea big boy, fuck my ass, fill my ass with your cum. That was exactly what he did.

After cleaning up a bit, the doorbell rang. As we went down stairs, I told him not to close that door. I wanted to use that room a few more times before I left. He reached in his wallet and gave me a 20 and told me to pay the pizza boy and to tell him to keep the change. I opened the door still completely naked and the boy just about dropped the pizza. I took the pizza and had to put the money in his hand. He still had a look of shock as I closed the door. I looked out the peephole a few seconds later, the boy hadn’t moved. I just had to open the door again. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I gave him a small shake and asked if he was OK. He mumbled “Yes, Yes.” I was giggling as I closed the door again. Tom had watched the whole thing from across the room. He was laughing saying that was about the funniest thing he seen happen in a long time. After eating he said he need to get some sleep, as he had to be at work in about 6 hours. I agreed to let him sleep tonight but tomorrow night he was mine.

When I awoke in the morning, he was already gone. I decided to remain nude all day and snoop around the house. After my breakfast I went back up to their playroom. They had a couple items in there I wanted to try when Tom came home. The one I wanted to try first was a basket with a hole in the bottom of it hanging from the ceiling. Under it was a chair that could be adjusted up and down. I wanted to see if he could spin me around while his cock was in me. Talk about getting screwed! I found Tom and Roxanne’s private movies in there too. I took a couple and went to the bedroom and used their VCR. I found out that Tom and Roxanne liked to video themselves having sex in different places outside. On riverbanks, playgrounds, on a golf course, and even over a car hood in a parking lot somewhere. I fingered myself to orgasm twice during that tape. He also had a tape of Roxanne exposing herself in many different places. I recognized inside a ‘McDonalds’, on a walkover bridge over a interstate, driving the car naked, leaning against a police car with her skirt pulled up showing her lack of underwear, and so on. That tape was over 2 hours long.

Tom called around noon and said he was going to take me out to dinner after he had sex and a shower tonight and told me to find something of Roxanne’s to wear. It didn’t take me long to find something. It was a sliver metallic dress. It had spaghetti straps, came about mid-thigh and I don’t think I weighed 2 oz. When I held it up I could see though it but once on I couldn’t see though it, but I wore it anyway. I found a pair of black sandal to wear with the dress. I figured I could still showoff my ass if I wanted. Roxanne had a few sexy outfits but I still think I had her beat.

When Tom got home I met him at the door and gave him a big kiss. He told me not to say a word but to go lay over the back of the couch and to play with myself until he got there. I did as he asked; in a couple minutes I heard the bathroom door open and her him walking to me then I felt his tongue on my pussy. It felt like an electric shock when thru my body as his tongue met my pussy. Then he stood, I felt his dick touch my pussy and then something touched my asshole. I turned a looked and he had about a six-inch long strap-on above his dick. He backed off and put some gel on his fingers and lubed up my asshole. He then slowly worked both dicks into me. He finally got the rhythm and was screwing both my holes at once. Ohh! What a feeling and a filling. After bring me to one hell of an orgasm, we showered together and got dressed to go out.

Tom gave me a little white jacket to wear, he said he heard it was going to rain and cool off tonight and he didn’t want me to get cold. He took me to nice little bar and restaurant that also had a small dance floor. The place was full when we arrived but Tom had made reservations and we only waited about 15 minutes till we sat down. I removed the jacket and placed it on back of my chair and noticed a couple guys watching me closely. Well, you know me by now and you know what I did. I dropped my jacket and turned my back to the men as I bent over and picked it up. I looked at Tom, he was smiling and said, “It doesn’t take you long to make new friend, does it?” I sat down as Tom slid my chair in, making sure I didn’t sit on the dress as I flipped up the backside, putting my bare ass on the leather cushion. We ordered our meal and drinks and then joined a couple couples on the dance floor. Tom pulled me close and kissed me as we both grabbed each other’s ass. He didn’t let go of my ass until the song ended. I noticed my two male admirers were still watching me. As we went to sit down, I lifted the front of my dress to just above my crotch as we walked past my admirers.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,325 Followers
12