That 69s Show Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

Saying not a word, Jackie sat up straight in the passenger footwell between Eric's legs. Her gargantuan, naked breasts stuck out in front of her proudly! Smiling a nasty, evil smile she gently cupped her breasts and, arcing her back presented them to him. Slowly she lifted them. Up and up she lifted them until they obscured the lower half of her face. Smiling up at Eric she watched him react as she reached out with her long, pointy tongue, licking her breast tops, she moaned with lust as she made a show of kissing her vastly massive boobs.

She dropped her boobs, letting them bounce to a rest, jutting far, far out in front of her. Shimming her shoulders she let Eric take in the sight of her gigantic hooters as they swung back and forth. Wobbling and shaking, her nipples tracing complex figures in front of her, her eyes were locked on his as he watched the bustiest girl in Pointe Place show off for him!

"32 Double G, Eric. I wear a 32 Double G bra. When I wear a bra, that is. I don't always." She was kneading her boobs as she spoke, mashing her hands deep into her breast flesh. "I like to feel my nipples rub against my sweaters and blouses while I walk around town. I can see guys getting boners just from seeing me walk around in my little teasing outfits, you know. I like to wear tight shorts and really short skirts with hight heels. They show off my legs and butt. But what I really like to do is to wear tight, really tight tops that show off my huge, Double G titties!" She smiled into his eyes before dropping her gaze to his dick which was starting to show some interest.

"I know you love big, big titties. And I know you love my super big titties, don't you Eric?"

"I know you're going to love this too! Watch!"

Smiling still, Jackie gently took hold of his dick. Using the other hand to hold up her massive right tit she began to slap his dickhead against her nipple!

Whap, whap, whap, whap. She was smacking her tittie with his dick!

"OH, you dirty little tit queen! God, that feels good!" moaned Eric.

"I like it too, you horse dicked fucker! Look at my nipples! I've never seen them harder!" A small smile appeared as she tried to cram her nipple into the slit in his dickhead. Eric groaned deep in his chest while she worked.

At last she looked up. Holding his steely hard dick while she kept on fondling herself as she spoke.

"Now what were you saying about being unable to get it up? You look just as hard as ever, Eric! And it's because of my big, big titties isn't it?"

"Now move over, stud, let me lie back on the seat!"

Seconds later, having switched places, Eric was looking down on Jackie, her legs spread, his rock hard dick sticking straight out, almost reaching to her boobs!

She was plucking at her nipples with one hand while the other was reaching for his cock.

"Eric, slide it into me! I have to have it! Deep! Go deep into my little pussy, please!"

"You want this big dick? You want me to FUCK you with this big dick?"

"OOHhhh," was her only response. She grabbed his dick and tried to get him to plant it into her pussy. He was too close to her. All she could do was rub his incredibly thick shaft along her slit. Feeling it slide over her clit almost sent her over the edge.

"Eric, now, Eric, fuck me! Plow me with the huge fucking cock of yours! I need to feel it, DEEP! Fucking, fuck me stud!"

Eric slid backward until he could push his steel hard dick up to her wet pussy. Grabbing the shaft he jiggled his dick head on the lips of her cunt, teasing her by pressing against her and then withdrawing.

"In me!" she shrieked. "In ME!"

"You want this dick, Jackie? You want to feel this big dick?"

She was biting her lower lip in frustration trying to reach between her legs and pull his cock into her.

"You know I want it," she whispered, eyes pleading. "I want to feel you push your dick so far up me I can taste it in my throat!" her voice was rising. "I need to have your dick! I want it, I need it! I HAVE to have it, Eric! FUCK ME!" she shouted.

Smiling, Eric put some weight behind his dick, sending it several inches deep into Jackie with out warning!

"Oh GODDAMN!" she shrieked. Her back arched while her hands pushed against the seat back she was jammed against as Eric massive steel hard shaft tried to bull it's way into her sopping wet cunt. "AHHHHHH! FUCK! THATS BIG!"

Her round, massive, breasts rolled toward her head and ended framing her face as her back arched to the point that only her thighs and head were in touch with the car seat!

"That's SO FUCKING BIG! ERIC! ERIC!" she cried. She was panting, unable to catch her breath with his massive, thick dick trying to jam its way deeper into her!

"AHHHHHH!!! Cumming, I'm cumming! FUCK THAT'S GOOD! Fuck me, give me more! Don't stop, I'm cumming! Cumming! Eric! UH, UH, UH!" Her lungs were fighting for breath as she felt like they were being attacked from below! How deep was he, she wondered! Her earth shattering orgasm started to abate slowly.

Finally able to relax a bit, Jackie sagged down onto the seat. Glancing between her legs she was appalled to see that Eric had only barely begun his assault on her aching pussy.

He smiled down on her as her face betrayed her feelings.

"Ready, Jackie? I'm going to give you what you wanted. I'm going to fuck you now. You ready, Jackie?"

"Uh, uh, uh, Eric, UH, UH, UH" she panted. "Wait, um, ah, OHHHH! Wait, I don't, UH, OHHHH! I can't..." her breath gusted out as Eric had drawn out and then slid back into her about four inches.

'My GOD!' Jackie thought. 'Four inches of his dick feels like all of Fes and more! And he hasn't really started to FUCK me yet! How did Mom take this and seem to like it?'

Eric's pace picked up, forcing Jackie's head to be pressed against the seat back as he worked.

'At least it's padded,' she giggled to herself as she was rocked again and again by the movement of Eric's dick as it pounded in and out of her pussy.

Slowly Jackie began to recover from feeling Eric's massively thick, hard dick thrusting into her dripping cunt. Eric's dick still was thrusting in and out of her still sopping wet pussy but the numbness that had briefly gripped her had faded as he kept up his pace. He didn't seem to be laboring at all, just FUCKING her steadily, driving his thicker than thick cock into her. He was gaining a fraction of an inch with almost each thrust.

Jackie saw between her giant jiggling titties that he was less than half way into her. And suddenly, the sight of his rock hard pole forcing it's way into her triggered another spasm!

"ERIC!" she shrieked his name! "You're gonna make me cum again! OH FUCK, OH MY GOD! YES, YES, YES, YES! I'm CUMMING on your big hard DICK, FUCK me! FUCK me!"

And he did!

Twenty minutes later a dazed, amazed Jackie was panting through another soul destroying orgasm while Eric, now at least sweating, kept up his driving pace. She had never been treated like this! Her orgasms were now deeper, stronger than anything she had ever imagined!

She moaned and panted as she realized that Eric had probably destroyed her ability to ever enjoy a different man! She would never be fucked like this again she thought as she slid into another orgasm. She had no idea how many Eric had forced her to endure. No, not endure, enjoy! She loved being mindlessly FUCKED like this! In some ways Eric was treating her like a sex toy for his amusement. He was unconcerned with her feelings. He didn't care if she was enjoying what he was doing to her. He was just FUCKING her pussy as hard as he could. Driving his gigantic prick as deep into her as he could. And she LOVED IT!

The earth didn't move for her. It just didn't seem to exist any longer!

Her pussy was still trying to squeeze his invading dick. He was deeper than she had ever imagined he would be able to reach! It didn't hurt, it felt, it felt, it felt WONDERFUL! It was the BEST!

She came again! Powerfully, thoroughly, her voice was raw from crying and screaming his name and calling out for more! Still she was able to try to pull him deeper into her with her legs and arms. She was holding on for dear life and loving it!

Her big, big, big, titties were rocking and rolling on her chest. Eric's eyes followed their movement, she saw. Smiling up at him she used her forearms to push her endowments closer together creating a deep chasm. Her breast were piled up high above her chest. She couldn't see anything except her bounding titties!

"Cum on my titties, Eric! I want to feel you blow your load all over my chest!"

"Uh, okay, Jackie" he panted. "I'm going to cum soon. You want it on your super big boobies?"
"So much," she responded. "I want you to DUMP your load on my huge Double G cup melons!" She saw that her talking about him cumming on her giant tits increased his excitement.

"Come on, splash me with your hot sperm! Let me feel you cum all over me! Let me taste it, Eric, please! I need to feel your seed on my giant breasts!

She reached down and gently caressed her clit, driving herself closer to another orgasm. It seemed that an orgasm was never that far away. And she could feel another building. She wanted to cum while Eric was shooting his sperm all over her!

"NOW, Jackie, now! I'm cumming all over your huge titties!" Eric jerked back and grabbed his dick with both hands!

Thrusting his hips he pumped himself with both hands. Sperm leaped out to land on the seat back. The next rope of cum landed in Jackie's hair and then strands of cum flew across her face and chest. Her eyes were cemented shut with cum! Cum pooled between her breasts and over her nipples as she crashed into a final orgasm.

Eric leaned forward, to push his dick between her mammoth tits and let the final dribbles fall into her cleavage. Smiling tiredly up at him Jackie pressed her boobs together around his softening cock.

Several minutes later as the two lovers relaxed next to each other Jackie was still collecting the sperm that Eric's incredible dick had sent everywhere on her! Using her tongue she moved pools of cum from here to there before finally slurping up all the sperm she could reach.

Eric, watching her, was amazed! Jackie had taken almost all he had had to give! Thirteen inches of his massive, seemingly endless cock shaft had sunk into her greedy pussy before he had cum all over her giant titties!

"Are my giant 32 Double G cup titties big enough for you, you greedy tit obsessed, maniac?"

"They're all I could ask for and more. And so are you. You giant Titty Queen!

"Oh, Eric, I AM your TItty Queen. I'll be your Titty Queen! I'll be your Cum Queen and Size Queen too! I'm glad you like my 32 Double G boobs. I love your huge fucking DICK, too!

Do you think I can stop using my Mom's concoction!"

"Sure, you have the biggest tits in Pointe Place! So FUCKING big! I love to watch you show them off! You make my dick hard, Jackie! I love to watch them shimmy and shake! I love that they are too big for my hands to control them!"

"Hahaha! Well, I guess if YOU think they're big enough, then I don't have to try to grow them anymore!"

At the end of the week Jackie measured herself in herbed room.

'Another INCH? I'm still getting bigger! Holy Crap! How much more can I grow? I stopped using that cream. I may have over done it, trying to get so big so fast. I think I'll hold off on buying a new bra. At least until I've stopped growing!

End Episode 4

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers