That 69s Show Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

That lady from Macy's, with her forty eight inch bust was a poor second to what Jackie was packing! Although she was almost six inches taller than her daughter, Pam's boobs were no competition for the size that was busting out everywhere from the overmatched 38-EE bra just in front of his face. Triple L!

He reached out to free Jackie from her self-imposed straitjacket.

"Geeze, Jackie, that nasty, little bra really put some marks on your skin! Let me make you feel better!" he said as he finished freeing his girlfriends overly enormous bust from it's internment.

His hands, lips and tongue were already kneading and stroking, caressing and petting, trying to ease the deep grooves in her back, side and, most importantly, her gargantuan, gigantically swelling boobs!

Jackie smiled down at him as he worshiped her immensities. Eric and his huge dick was hers! Due to her incredible, immense breasts. Thanks to her ability to swallow his whole dick down her throat and drain it of its cream! Thanks to her hungry, tight snatch that could also handle his long, hard, aching prick! Yes, thanks to her pussy, her mouth and throat and mostly thanks to her huge, giant, gargantuan tits, Eric, massive, horse dicked Eric was hers! And would remain hers, forever. After all, she still had more than half a container of that cream! She leaned forward to smother Eric between the biggest boobs ever seen in Pointe Place!

Discarded and ignored on the bedroom floor as the young lovers cavorted on the bed, Donna's Double E bra slumped, forgotten. The seams were stretched, stitches had been popped, the fabric pulled all out of shape. The straps were puckered, the underwires had been flattened out! Two of the three hooks in the back had been pulled straight! The Double E cups had made no lasting impression upon the overwhelmingly large breasts that had destroyed them! The bra looked forlorn and defeated. It had done it's best but had been completely outclassed, overwhelmed by the little girl with the gigantic 32 Triple L breasts!

On the bed, riding Eric's gigantic dick to climax after climax while her impossibly large boobs shivered, shook, bounced and trembled in front of her, Jackie achieved heights of ecstasy impossible to describe.

Eric watched, awe struck from below. His entire dick was being engulfed by the slender girl with the most massively large tits ever! And she was his girlfriend! His hands greedily tried to hold and contain her bouncing boobies, to no avail. Too large for him to control, they inspired him to remain hard while Jackie coaxed two more orgasms from Eric's large, aching balls!

That eveningTittie Queen Jackie Burkhardon reigned triumphant!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers
12