That 69s Show Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

As she spoke she released the hooks and allowed her bra to slide off into her hand. As the watchers gawked her boobs settled a little lower on her chest and separated, spreading outward to rest pointing a little to either side while the inner curves met, coming together in an enticing, cock hardening cleavage that was still more than a foot deep!

"There is no way I should be able to even move with breasts this large! It's impossible. But look! Look at the SIZE of these TITS!" Her voice rose in excitement as she showed off her figure.

Now that her breasts were released from the bra and fully uncovered they appeared even larger than they had just moments before! Aureola the size of dinner plates were centered around nipples the thickness of her thumb and just raised above the surrounding flesh. Under the amazed gaze of Eric and Jackie they became erect, firming up and becoming as large as Vienna sausages.

Without the support of the massive bra Donna's breasts did not seem to loose any of their amazing buoyancy, retaining their incredible thrust and projection! They bulged upward as well as outward and to the sides. They seemed to yearn outward, to be seeking freedom. They demanded the attention of everyone that was with in sight.

"As I remember it, last time we met Jackie you made a point of showing how much larger you're breasts were than mine! Turn about is fair play, so give me your bra!" demanded Donna.

Cowed, and very nervous about what might be about to happen, Jackie slipped out of her bra. Eric did not even glance at her while she was doing this. All of his attention was on Donna's amazing set of megalithic titties.

Snatching the proffered bra from Jackie's outstretched hand, Donna held it up in front of her. Clearly she would not be able to put it on. Holding it to her boobs, Donna could not even bring the clasps to her rib cage! The cups barely enclosed Donna's aureola. Her breasts were so colossal! What had seemed to be a large bra didn't even stretch across Donna's tits!

"Ha! I didn't think so! This bra would never fit me! Maybe, if I..." Donna slung Jackie's bra under her right tit. Pulling upward she used the bra to raise her tit upward. Pulling with both hands Jackie's bra cut cruelly into Donna's flesh. Pulling hard Donna tried to bring her hands together but was unable to clasp the bra around the circumference of the gigantic ovoid. "I can't even fasten it around just ONE of my boobs!" Donna laughed aloud at the expression on Jackie's face.

"I bet you never thought your "big" 32 L cup bra would look so small, did you Jackie!" She laughed again. There was a taunting edge to her amusement.

"I gather that you like to watch Eric as he pushes his incredible dick into some poor, over matched woman? You like watching them try to take that gigantic prick! Do you masturbate while you watch? I bet you do!

"Well, I'm going to keep Eric busy in this bed tonight. I'm going to fuck him until he can't walk! He's going to tit fuck my enormous tits! He's going to cram his dick as far into me as he can! I'm going to suck the jism out of his balls time and again. But Jackie? Your not going to watch! You're going to sit here and listen while he drives me to more orgasms than I've had in months."

As she was speaking Donna reached out and draped her titanic bra over Jackie. The cup fit over Jackie's head, slid over her shoulders and then, amazingly, slid further down until it reached mid point of her upper arm. It rested there, covering the upper third of Jackie's 32 Triple L cup breasts. Jackie had disappeared from sight, enveloped entirely in a single one of Donna's bras cup!

Gazing in satisfaction at the bra encased figure at the foot of the bed Donna moved to her side and took her by the elbow.

"Alright, NOW you can sit in the closet while Eric and I become reacquainted." She guided Jackie into the closet and made her sit down. With that, Donna turned and took the three steps needed to frame Eric's face between her tits.

"What's the matter, Eric? Cat got your tongue? What do you have to say about these monstrously large boobs? Have you ever seen anything like them, lover?" She teased him by lightly shaking her shoulders. In response her boobs slapped either side of Eric's stunned face.

"Gahh, Um, whoo, I mean..." Eric was speechless with lust! His hands came up and instinctively grabbed handfuls of flesh. His hands looked so small in contrast to the globes he was trying to fondle! As familiar as he was with Jackie's gigantic fun bags, he was in new territory here. Donna's breasts so outclassed what Jackie took such pride in that the moves he had used so often seemed inadequate.

Donna grinned down at him as he began to, literally, come to grips with her unbelievable massiveness. His hands looked so small. But this was Eric! The boy she had loved for so long! Her Eric!

When his cock had first begun to develop after his accident she had been hesitant. She wasn't sure how she felt about him and his enlarging penis. As it got bigger, as his sex drive increased and escalated, she had found it difficult to accept what was happening to him. And it had been even more difficult to accept what was happening to her.

To her consternation she had enjoyed their love making more and more as he grew and grew. Past seven inches, past eight, nine and ten inches he had ballooned. And the sex got better and better! Her climaxes were deeper, more powerful than ever! And they became more frequent as well.

The size of a man's cock shouldn't have mattered to her. All of the feminist tracts she had read said so. To her surprise she had discovered that the larger he got the more she craved the feelings that only Eric's vastly overdeveloped dick was able to release in her! Where before she had felt a little in control the new, enlarged, Eric had led the way, fucking her until she could do nothing but lie under him while his incredible dick ravaged her horny pussy time and again, driving her to heights of ecstasy that she had never imagined possible This kind of fucking had frightened her. She had pulled away from Eric. She had not wanted to admit that she craved his massive dick, his ever enlarging cock that was able to reach sensitive areas that had never been stimulated before. She had made the mistake of shutting Eric off!

And into that vacuum had stepped her best friend, Jackie! Jackie! Skinny, tit-less, barely B-cup Jackie Burkhardon! Eric had never paid Jackie any attention. He was a "tit man" and Jackie didn't even begin to qualify! But Jackie, as it turned out, was also a size queen! She had learned from Donna how Eric was growing. She had SEEN how Eric was getting thicker, longer, harder and how his stamina allowed him to fuck and to cum for hours on end! Jackie had seen Eric FUCK three women in one afternoon from the same closet she was crouched in now!

Jackie fixated on Eric. She spied on Eric and his many lovers! She had craved the feeling of having an enormous cock pushed up into her dripping pussy!

Jackie had known what she wanted and was willing to do whatever it took to catch Eric's attention! And she had done so in spades. If Eric was a tit man, Jackie would be come a tit queen! She found a way to enlarge her meager endowments.

She had used the lotion that her Mom had brought back from Mexico. The same lotion that allowed Pam to return to Pointe Place with an amazing pair of Double F breasts. Using it several times a day Jackie had quickly grown thru the alphabet! Growing from a 30 B cup. Growing until she had reached an impossible to believe 32 Triple L! In less than two months Jackie had gone from a tit-less wonder to being THE tit-queen of Pointe Place!

Suddenly Donna was no longer "the girl with the big tits". She had always been secretly proud of that distinction. Jackie was prettier. Jackie had alway been prettier than Donna. But Donna had been the chesty one, the one with the big tits!

And then Jackie had taken her place. Jackie had become bustier! MUCH, MUCH bustier! So much bigger that she had been able to destroy one of Donna's old 38 Double E bras just by putting it on! Right here in this very room Jackie had proven that she was carrying larger tits than Donna! She had crammed her immense tits into Donna's biggest bra. And had destroyed that bra to prove that she was bustier than Donna was. Had proven it and then had fucked hell out of Eric, no doubt!

Well, those times were past now. She glanced over at the bra encased girl sitting in the closet while Eric continued running his hands over her tits. He was kissing and licking the skin of her tits, what was in reach, as he sat in front of Donna. With his arms outstretched he was feeling her tits, running his hands over the smooth skin of her incredibly large flesh melons, tweaking her nipples and caressing her warm breast masses!

And she was loving it! The feel of his hands, his lips, his darting tongue! It was wonderful! And Donna knew that it was going to become even better! She had learned a lot while on the West Coast and in Mexico! She had learned all sorts of tricks! And she was going to share them all with Eric. By the time she left his bedroom Eric would not even remember Jackie Burkhardon! She was done with taking second place to pretty Jackie Burkhardon!

"That's enough, Eric! I've been waiting weeks to feel you fucking me again with that incredible dick of yours! I'm not going to wait any longer!"

Donna crawled onto the bed next to Eric. As she leaned over her breasts reached the bed well before her hands hit the mattress! She DRAGGED her tits into the center of the bed before she rolled over and spread her legs to let Eric between her thighs.

She rolled over onto her back. Her boobs quivered and shook as they settled to either side of her rib cage. It was only when she was lying on her back that she could easily reach her own nipples. Now she pulled and twisted them as she watched Eric staring at the sight! Massive piles of flesh spread across her body. Reaching from beyond her shoulders they rubbed against each other as they met in the center of her chest. Piled high, more than triple the depth of her body her breast flesh quivered firmly from just above her pussy to cover her upper body and reached beyond her chin on either side of her head! From his vantage point Eric could see Donna's bedewed pussy, her smiling, lust filled face and nothing in between except her breasts!

Although her breasts flattened out somewhat, they did not collapse, they were too firm, they still retained their slightly rounded points which supported her nipples. Their sides just brushed the sheets to each side of her body. She pulled and twisted her nipples. She pulled them straight up, away from her body, stretching her boobs up and up, forming huge cones of flesh.

"Don't keep me waiting, Eric! I need to feel you lying on top of my breasts and pounding your cock into my pussy! Now, NOW NOW!" Her voice rose in pitch as she spoke.

And so he did! Eric moved into position between her thighs and socked his dick into Donna's hot, wet, tight pussy. The fit was perfect! Eric flexed his hips and Donna groaned in return as she felt him start to slide deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Eric leaned forward onto the massive piles of tit flesh spread out in front of him, working his dick deeper into Donna, working his body deeper in between her boobs. Licking and sucking her nipples Eric worshiped on the altar of Donna's hooters.

"God, these tits are incredible," he moaned. "I've never even imagined breasts as big as these, Donna! So BIG! So firm and so soft! I can't get enough of them!" Panting, he went back to work pulling and pushing his dick into her. Giving her almost nine inches at a stroke he settled into a rhythm.

"Oh, Eric, that feels so good!" She wrapped her legs around him. "But don't stop! Give me more! I want to feel you deeper and deeper! So don't stop, lover, I need more of your immense dick in my sweet pussy!"

"You got it, Donna, here I go!"

Donna had never been able to handle all that Eric had to offer. Most women couldn't! But Donna had always been so HOT! Jackie had been one of the few able to accept all that Eric had to offer. And Eric was happy to admit that Jackie had turned out to be a much better fuck than any of the other women he'd been with! Even Jackie's much more experienced Mom had taken second place to her daughters skill! And those big titties Jackie had shown off at ever opportunity! God, he loved big TITS! But Donna, this new ultra-busty, cartoonishly top heavy, Donna! This Donna had tits that were beyond description! And she was taking more of his dick than she ever had before she disappeared from Pointe Place!

Stroke after stroke Eric went deeper. Ten inches, eleven inches. Then a full foot deep! Donna was moaning constantly, groaning with lust as she took more and more of Eric's unimaginably big dick! She had learned to take immense dicks while she had been away but Eric was bigger, thicker, longer and MORE than anyone she had ever taken on! He was bigger than the biggest dildo Donna had tried out! But she was determined to absorb every thing that he had to offer!

And she succeeded! To her immense pleasure Eric was finally able to sock every fraction of an inch into her weeping cunny! Groaning in pleasure and excitement Donna adjusted her legs around Eric's midsection and tried to pull him even deeper!

She had him all! There was no more to be crammed into her! And it felt so good! With in seconds she was convulsing and writhing in ecstasy as she went thru an orgasm more intense than any she had ever had! Grinding her pelvis against his she felt her clit rub again and again against him while his dick head throbbed deep inside her. She came again from the feelings as he rocked back and forth on top and between her gigantic breasts.

Eric was really enjoying the feeling of moving back and forth on top of Donna. His body was completely supported by her massive beyond belief boobs! His hands were locked around her nipples, pulling and tweaking them as he pistoned in her wet pussy.

"Oh, God, that's so GOOD," she moaned as she slowly came back to earth after the shattering orgasm that had struck her. "That's so good! Don't stop, Eric! Keep going! And I'm going to make it even better for you!"

"What?" he asked as he kept up his steady pumping motion. "What are you going to dooooOOOOOO?!" His voice bounced up an octave as he felt an unimaginable pulsing wrap around his dick. It suddenly felt like three or four hands were massaging his dick! Never had he felt anything like this! It was unimaginable pleasure! Ever square inch of his dick was being pulsed and pleasured! He was full length in Donna's pussy and she was doing something unique to his dick!

"You like that, lover? I learned to do this while I was out on the West Coast. Feels great, doesn't it? It feels good to me too, you know! Want to feel me clamp down on your huge dick? I bet I can hold you in my pussy! Let me try!"

Donna furrowed her brow for a moment and then smiled up at Eric as he grunted in surprise. He felt like those hands he had been feeling had suddenly clamped down on his dick. Tightly!

In response he arced his back and tried to drive himself even deeper into Donna! But he could go no further. Relaxing, he began to slide out so he could ram back in again. To his surprise he could not pull out. He was being held in place by Donna's pussy which had clamped down on him!

"Cum for me Eric! I need to feel you unloading deep in my pussy! Cum for me!" As she said this Donna's pussy began to again pulse and squeeze Eric's dick.

With a groan of release Eric felt his balls begin to unload deep into Donna's cunt. The pulsing motion of Donna's cunt seemed to PULL the jism up from his balls and then to blast out of his dick! Quickly her pussy was over filled and cum began to drip from her cunt lips as more and more ejaculate was deposited deep in her pussy by Eric's spasming cock.

"Oh that's incredible, Donna! Your pussy is pulling the cum out of my balls! I've never felt anything like it! It's so fucking GOOD!" he moaned in ecstasy as he tried to move in her exquisite grip.

Donna relaxed and enjoyed the ride as Eric drove himself tirelessly in and out taking them both to another peak of pleasure. Within minutes he had fucked anther load of jism into Donna's welcoming pussy!

In the closet Jackie had quietly lifted Donna's bra enough that she could watch silently as Donna and Eric fucked like maniacs only a few feet in front of her. Despite her feelings of despair, knowing that in all likelihood she had enjoyed her last majestic fuck with Eric she found herself becoming more and more aroused as she watched and listened to the lovers pleasure each other.

As expected, despite dumping two huge loads into Donna's clasping cunt Eric was still hard when he pulled out, panting with exertion.

"Man, you are one great fuck, Donna! You can do things with your snatch that I've never imagined! Christ! And watching your gigantically huge tits surge back and forth, from side to side! I can't believe it! I'm getting harder just thinking about it!" And it was true! His dick, which had softened slightly after withdrawing from her pussy, was now as stiffly erect as if they had never fucked!

"Well, lets not let that huge dick go to waste!" Donna mewled. "I need to see what that feels like from behind!" Struggling with the size and weight of her immense boobs she turned onto her side. Her upper boob rested strongly on the lower one. That lower one was partially flattened under the pressure. Lying on her side, her head propped up by her hand Donna's breasts mounded up in front of her, forming a wall of breast flesh that she could only barely see over!

She smirked up at Eric. She knew what an amazing sight she presented. Her epic tits were so MUCH bigger than any others he might have seen!

"You know, Eric," she purred as she reached out to gently pull on his thick dick, "I love to have my boobs played with. To have my nipples sucked and licked, to have some one squeeze my titties and fondle them. Even to have my titties fucked while I pull and twist my erect nipples!" His dick pulsed in her hand. For a moment she feared that she might have gone too far. She didn't want him to blow his load on the biggest tits he had ever seen! At least, not just now! Now she had more on her mind.

With a grunt of effort Donna rolled all the way over so she was supported by her vast mountains of boob flesh! She didn't need to support herself with her hands or arms, all her weight rested on her boobs. Those giant pillows held her body well off the mattress as she crossed her arms under her chin.

"Come and fuck me from behind, Eric! I want to feel you get as deep into my pussy as possible!" On her knees her ass was raised up above the level of her head. She was in the perfect position to take his enormity as deep into her needy cunt as he could pound it.

Needing no more encouragement, Eric scrambled behind Donna. Looking down at her well muscled back he could see how far outside her body her breasts reached as they were mashed under her. He slid his dick head into her and began to push. With an ease that surprised him he slid all the way in as they both groaned and sighed with pleasure.

This time Eric was not surprised to feel Donna's snapping pussy as it welcomed the massive invader. Pulling back against the resistance of her needy cunt Eric slammed himself against her upturned butt time and again! Within less than twenty strokes Donna was again erupting in cum after cum! She attained ecstasy more times in the next half hour than she could count. And each time she rose quickly to another spasm of thrills!

All the while she was moaning and encouraging Eric to drive deeper into her, to pile drive his immense dick harder and harder thru her hungry pussy lips! He was truly panting with the effort to please her again and again. Even his stamina was being tested by this hyper-breasted young woman!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers