That 70’s Show: The Second Cumming

Story Info
Kitty Nurses Kelso.
6.3k words
4.38
24.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

Mrs. Kitty Forman is considered by many to be the hottest Mom on the block. Despite her goody-goody nature, or maybe because of it, all the young guys lust for Eric's Mom. With one fantasy already fulfilled, a second and a third are soon to follow.

Kitty Nurses Kelso

Michael Kelso is another of Eric Forman's very close friends. He's the dimwitted pretty boy of the group, a tall handsome young man looking to coast through life on his good looks alone. The nineteen-year old lad was once in a heated relationship with the equally vapid Jackie Burkhart, but their relationship came to an abrupt end when Laurie Forman dropped a huge bombshell on one and all.

Eric's older sister and Kitty's daughter revealed to the world that she and Kelso were also having a torrid sex affair, a bit of bad news that had huge ramifications on Kelso's once active sex life. Because of Laurie's startling revelation, the tall young stud was now banging no one. Lost for what to do, the dimwitted Kelso turned to Hyde for help.

What he got was even more startling news of sexual goings-on.

In sworn secrecy, Hyde said his sex with Mrs. Forman was the best he's ever had, bar none. Twenty-four year old Laurie and eighteen-year old Jackie were both great fucks, but Red Forman's hot little wife, forty-year old Kitty, out-fucked them both.

This hot news was fine for Hyde, but what about Kelso? How does the poor sap go about doing what his lucky friend did? He can't ask her out on a date. She's Red's wife, not to mention, his best friend's mother. She'd only laugh at him. No matter how well she fucked, and how much he wanted her sucking him off, he was Still a kid and Mrs. Forman was Still a forty-year old married woman.

Reginald 'Red' Forman is Kitty's husband and Eric's and Laurie's father. Despite his mean exterior, forty-eight year old Red also displays a soft side. His hobbies include drinking beer, watching television, and hunting and fishing, a little of which he hoped to do on the upcoming weekend.

"Bob and me will be leaving in the morning for our hunting trip, and we'll be gone until Sunday night," he informed his wife at dinner on Thursday night.

Red's best friend and hunting partner is next door neighbor, forty-one year old Bob Pinciotti. Midge's husband and Donna's father is known for walking around the house with his robe wide open and no underwear. Bob's a ladies' man with a special eye on the younger girls, especially the blonde-haired daughter of best friends Red and Kitty Forman. Fucking young Laurie would be a dream cum true for the oversexed dirty old man.

Laurie Forman is Eric's beautiful, but evil older sister. Laurie enjoys tormenting Eric and manipulating her parents. She's promiscuous, often seen with various men,

mainly Eric's friend Michael Kelso. Unlike Bob, the erotic dreams of the dimwitted Kelso most certainly came true when he cheated on his girlfriend by banging the older, but very hot Laurie Forman.

And now, with one generation of hot horny Forman women clearly under wraps, Kelso saw into the future at yet another, an older version said to be even better than the first.

* * *

Kitty Forman beamed with joy after hearing the good news. "That's great, Red honey! HaHaHa! You go with Bob and have all kinds of fun," his effervescent wife exclaimed in delight for both. Kitty didn't come right out and say it, but the sly cunt really liked the idea of Red being many miles away for three whole days.

With her husband out of sight and mind, it gave his horny wife the time and space to do whatever she wanted, and more than likely, that special time would be filled with the filling of Kitty's hot cunt by Steven Hyde's young hard cock. This, of course, all depended on the whereabouts of both her children, Eric and Laurie. Fucking for another man is one thing. Doing it in front of your children is an entirely different matter.

No matter how horny she may be at the time, she can hardly cheat on their father if they're watching her do it. Then again?

* * *

In spite of who she was, Kelso still wanted Eric's mother blowing him just as Eric's sister blew him, only better according to Hyde. He just needed to be patient and wait for just the right time and place. A week or so later, that time came when he again got some great news from Hyde.

It all started when Hyde asked Kelso if he wanted to spend the day at the beach along with Donna, Eric and Laurie. He was just about to say yes when Hyde gave him the good news he was waiting for:

Red had gone hunting with Bob and both men would be gone for three days. Kitty would be home all alone with her husband away and her kids at the beach. The stage was set for Kelso to try and get his long awaited sex with the last woman on Earth he ever thought of fucking.

Kitty Forman was Red's wife, Eric's and Laurie's mother, and Hyde's adoptive mother. She is a cheerful, doting mother, but can also be assertive when pushed. She's a nurse, a housewife, some would argue maid, and a former smoker. She's also a good mother figure to Eric's friends, and as of late, has taken on a different kind of role for one of her son's friends, soon to be another if Kelso's just as lucky.

Before he learned of her lurid sex affair with Hyde, Kelso saw Mrs. Forman as an absolute no-no to anyone but her husband. In his mind, the proverbial good wife who was so straight-laced, she who didn't smoke, drink, or swear in public.

And if that wasn't wholesome enough for you, she never wore any revealing clothing to show off her very appealing body. There was never the slightest glimpse of cleavage or any part of her shapely legs above the knee. Kitty showed nothing of herself unless it was in the privacy of her bedroom for her husband.

Yet, it wasn't just Kitty's shapely body that made all the boys want her sexually. It was also her wholesomeness and squeaky clean upbringing. The forty-year old nurse had the look of innocence, a very wholesome look that all men found sexually appealing, especially young boys with nothing but fucking on their lurid minds. Kelso knew he did. He found it damn arousing, and someday hoped to make his fantasies come true. Had that day come at last?

It was just past noon on Friday when Kelso showed up at the Forman home looking to get laid. Kitty had to be at work at three that day, but was already wearing the traditional nurse's uniform. Keeping with her own tradition, the white dress was slightly longer than what most nurses' wore. Kitty showed very little leg as she sat down on the couch looking up at him.

"I'm surprised to see you. Eric said you were all going to the beach,"she said while crossing her legs, letting her dress slide way back past her dimpled knees.

For the first time ever, Mrs. Forman was showing Kelso a pair of beautifully shaped calves, as well as some of her soft supple thigh flesh, a beautiful sight he couldn't just stop looking at until she caught him.

"Michael? You're staring at my legs? HaHaHa! Why is that, honey?"

In his embarrassment, Michael mumbled out a stupid answer. "Urr, yeah! I . . . urr, was wondering if nurses wore stockings or pantyhose. That's all!" he asked what he'd always wondered about nurses and what they wore over their shapely legs.

Not at all embarrassed, Kitty happily answered his stupid question. "Oh that's so silly! HaHaHa!" she said nonchalantly. "You can certainly wear either, but I prefer stockings and a simple garter belt."

"You do?"

"Yes, honey! I do! HaHaHa! See!" she said while standing up to show young Kelso what he'd been dying to see.

She lifted her white nurses' dress well past her dimpled knees, leaving exposed her soft tanned thighs along with the white straps of her simple, but oh, so sexy garter belt. While he stared with his mouth wide open and his big dick bulging, Kitty stood there holding up her dress and laughing. "

"HaHaHa! My Goodness, Michael! You act as if you have never seen a woman's legs before. HaHaHa!"

"No, Mrs. Forman! I've seen woman's legs before. I've just never seen your legs before. They're so nice!" he said, feeling his body trembling with an unheard of enthusiasm for his friend's sexually appealing mother. "You've never shown anyone what you're showing me now."

"That's very true, Michael!" she said seriously. "I've always played the role of the innocent little waif because of my pious husband. He likes his wife being the sweet Mrs. Goody-Two-Shoes."

"He does?" he asked while sitting.

"Oh Yes!" she said as if she didn't like the role she had to play. "Well, I've decided to change all of that and I'm going to start right now. That sweet Mrs. Innocence image I've created for myself is quite mundane, not to mention boring."

"It is?"

"Oh, yes! It is, and that's not all I'm changing. The fact is, my pious husband is also quite mundane and very, very boring. Perhaps I need another man in my life, one more exciting, and one who appreciates me for what I have to offer him."

While Kelso sat there in disbelief of what he was hearing from the sugarcoated Kitty, she began to shed her untainted image.

"I want to be sexy and have men crave for my sexy body," Kitty said as she started her changeover right there in front of him. "Tell me, Michael, honey? Would you crave for my sexy body if I showed it to you?" she asked the man whose cock was so hard, it was all set to burst.

"Are you kidding, Kitty?" he exclaimed. "I'm craving for you now and you've only showing me your legs."

"You are? Oh, that's so nice! HaHaHa! Perhaps I should show you even more of me then," she said as she began to unbutton the top of her dress with one hand while her other hand held the dress up past her stockings. Seeing her bare thighs were hot enough. What she did next had Kelso on the brink of grabbing her right on the pot.

With buttons undone, Kitty took hold of the dress and opened it fully. What he saw then was a very sexy woman in her white shoes and stockings, white garter belt, white panties and bra, sexy clothes that contrasted nicely with her tanned flesh.

As she slid her dress off her shoulders, it fell casually to the floor. Then, with him watching intently, Kitty delicately unhooked her bra and let it fall off so it barely covered her hardened nipples.

With her eyes closed and her lips moist and parted, she looked so sensuous, making Kelso stare in awe at her lasting beauty. The sight of her near nakedness caused his cock to expand to an even greater size as it tried forcing it's way through his pants.

The reason was simple. His friend's mother was the no-no girl, a Goody-goody woman who never once showed her awesome body to anyone except her husband and Hyde. Now, without warning of any kind, she was showing it to another, a guy who lusted for her body and wouldn't think twice about taking it.

Realizing his emotions were getting the better of him, Kelso began to have second thoughts about what was about to happen and with whom it was happening. Kitty was his friend's real sweet mother and her husband was a real sweet guy he wouldn't hurt for the world. "Kitty! What about you husband? Shouldn't we be thinking of him instead of doing this?"

"But, I don't care about my husband. Fuck him!"

Fuck him? My God! She was even cursing now! Talk about another great turn-on?

All of a sudden, Kelso's cock was out and in his hand, stroking it wildly as he stared at her almost naked body. At that point, seeing Kitty standing there nearly naked and having her say she wanted him, made him think differently. He didn't care about Red either. All he cared about was Kitty.

Having a lustful fit, he quickly undid his own clothing while falling back onto the couch. In the same wanton moment, she tore her bra away from her body and threw it in the direction of his cock where it landed on his lap. She then placed her finger tips inside her lace panties while staring at him with a piercing look of lust in her eyes. A moment later, the panties came around her meaty hips, past her smooth bare thighs and down her stocking covered legs shapely legs.

Blonde-haired Kitty now stood before him, almost naked, wearing only her stockings, white shoes and garter belt. She may have been Eric's mother, but Kelso was never more aroused in his entire life.

Her breasts were much bigger than he'd imagined, probably a 38C or D. Her ass was slightly large and softly rounded at the hips. She had a small patch of very light brown pubic hair, a honey blonde color if you will, surrounding her tasty love kitten. She was smiling slightly and staring directly at him as he held his enlarged cock inside his hand.

"Yes, Michael honey!" she said as she approached him in a slow sexual gait. "I Do want you as my new man, my lover. I want you to fuck me to the fullest, bring me to the sheer ecstasy that I crave, but first, my dear sweet Michael Kelso, let me do something to make you extremely happy. Do you know what that is, my dear sweet darling? I think you do!"

Kelso could only imagine what she meant, although he already knew from Hyde what Eric's mother was about to do for him. It was the unimaginable and the totally unexpected, something he could never even comprehend even in his wildest fantasies.

When she fell before him and placed her hands on his knees, Kelso had a suspicion he was about to experience total euphoria from the lips and tongue of another man's wife, his best friend's dear sweet mother.

As her hands opened his legs, he felt her fingernails glide along the inside of his thighs as her sweet mouth came closer and closer to his twitching cock.

"What are you going to do, Mrs. Forman?" he nervously asked as he watched her mouth inch even closer to a hardened dick nearing its eruption.

"I'm going to suck your cock, that's what I'm going to do, young Michael! HaHaHa!"

"Ohh, Goddd!"

Even while licking the hard head, she used her long finger nails to gently massage both his balls and legs with a delicate precision. "Yes, it's good! Uhmmm, ohh, uhmmmm, so good! I love it! Uhmm, ohh, uhmmm!"

"Ohh, Goddd!"

As he continued to moan in a state of total ecstasy, Kitty completed his fantasy by absorbing his cock completely into her mouth, making his head thrust backwards with his brain spinning. Kelso was becoming delirious by her touch as she sucked his cock vigorously in and out of her wet active mouth, bringing him closer and closer to ejaculating all he had right down Mrs. Forman's righteous throat.

"Uhmm, oh, uhmm!" Kitty moaned loudly as his cocked bobbed in and out of her mouth. Hard to believe, but his friend's mother was a natural born cock-sucker. Unfortunately, the thought of who this was and what she was doing with her lips and tongue, was more than Kelso could stand.

His cum burst forth right into her mouth.

When her powerful suck of him was blissfully over, Kelso looked down to see who'd just sucked him into a state of sheer euphoria. When he saw her honey blonde hair draped across his body, there was no denying it was Mrs. Kitty Forman, the church-going friend's mother who'd just given him a cum-flowing blow-job.

Amazingly, the ever-sweet woman had no qualms whatsoever about what he did and continued to suck his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, making Kelso as hard as he was before he released all his juice between her sweet tender lips.

"Mmmm, that was simply delish! HaHaHa!" she said after she stopped sucking and his hardened prick slipped from her mouth. Right after, she laid on the floor with her short beefy legs opened wide and her short arms back behind her head. What she said next shocked the living crap out of poor Kelso.

"Eat me, now!" she demanded from the stunned boy. "Eat the super hot pussy of Mrs. Goody Two Shoes. Come, Michael honey! Come and eat me just like you ate Laurie! I want to know what my daughter feels when you lick and suck on her pussy."

What else could the young man do but what he did? He jumped up from his chair and kneeled between her spread-opened legs, placing both his hands on the smooth softness of Mrs. Forman's satiny inner thighs. When he did, the excited lady stared up at him with pleading eyes.

Starting with her ankles and working upward, he licked and lapped every square inch of the woman's wide-open, beautifully shaped legs. At the same time, his fingers explored the inner regions of her tasty cunt, twisting them deep inside her very wet pussy while he licked on her well-developed calves and dined on her dimpled knees. As his mouth feasted on her other leg, licking the smooth skin of her tasty inner thighs, he toyed with her swollen clit.

This excited her and it made her move more rapidly to his touch. "Ohhhh, I love what your doing, sweet baby! My husband never does that to me," she told him as his fingers fucked her and his tongue licked her too. Kelso couldn't help thinking what a jerk her husband was. How could Red ignore someone so beautiful and so eager for fucking?

"Uhmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, uhmmmmmmm! Kelso dined and feasted on the tasty pussy of Red's hot little wife.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh," she continued to moan as his mouth and tongue moved gently along her other thigh, edging closer and closer to her very hot pussy. "That's it, Kelso!" Eat my cunt! I need you eating my cunt!" she pleaded as his tongue reached her pubic hair and he ran it in circles through her small furry bush, teasing her unmercifully. "Go ahead! Suck on the cunt of Miss Innocence! Suck it! Lick it! Eat it! Do whatever you must to make it cum."

Without hesitation, Kelso stooped over and pressed his eager mouth to the delectable splendor of Mrs. Forman's supposedly cunt, licking wildly on both her juicy wet cunt lips and her very swollen clitoris, causing Kitty to moan louder and say words he's ever heard her say.

By the time his tongue touched her cunt lips, Kitty's body was terribly out of control. She was as hot as any woman ever gets and was ready for his cock just seconds after he started licking her cunt. As for him, he was ready to fuck too.

The thing was, he couldn't stop eating her. He loved the taste of her cunt and didn't want to stop. He wanted to eat her until she came, then fuck her for a second pop of her very hot pussy. "Uhmm, oh, uhmm!" he moaned while licking and sucking on the tastiest cunt ever to touch his mouth. She tasted as good as she smelled while turning wilder by the second, allowing him the penetration of several fingers deep inside her hot eager cunt.

"Finger my cunt!" she screamed. "Did you hear what I said, Kelso baby? Finger my horny fucking cunt!"

The delectable taste of Kitty's clitoris was ever so sweet on his mouth, he wanted so much to feel her body explode with one hell of an explosive orgasm.

As she did, Kitty ceased her gyrating movements and screamed. "I'm cumming! Please! I must feel your cock inside me! Oh, Michael baby! I want you fucking me!"

When Kitty cried this out, it forever boggled his mind. He'd never heard her talk like this. Then again, it really didn't matter how she talked that day. Fucking Mrs. Forman was all that mattered.

As quick as he could, Kelso reached for several throw pillows from the couch and tossed them near her side. In response, Kitty lifted her turned-on body and placed her soft luscious buns upon them, elevating her tasty pussy just high enough for him to fill it with his ten-inch engorged cock.

Then, with the little lady lying beneath him, the tip of his throbbing prick moved slightly inside her vagina. As it did, the tall man lunged forward, feeling his hardness consume the entire juicy insides of his best friend's mother. As it did, he felt the nylon mesh of her white stockings as her short, but meaty legs embraced his body. As Kitty's arms wrapped around his neck and she held him tightly, her erect nipples pressed to his chest as her wet pussy tightened its grip on his pulsating cock.

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers
12