That 70's Show: After The Breakup

Story Info
Jackie 'cheers' Donna after her breakup.
1.5k words
4.12
132.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9:00 am and Donna was feeling low. Eric and Donna had Just Broken up the night before and she was feeling so low that she did something she promised she would never do, she called Jackie up. Jackie showed up at Donna's house around 9:30 and was her usual annoying self. They went up to Donna's room and Jackie started, "Donna, Oh my god. I just heard what happened. I can't believe that Erik dumped you. What happened that could make him leave you? He's stupid to think that he could get someone as hot as you again."

"Thanks Jackie. And Eric didn't dump me, we just broke up."

"Sure you did. It must make you must feel like no man will want you ever again if someone like Erik leaves you." Jackie said.

"What are you trying to say Jackie? Any way what's so good about men?"

This seemed to interest Jackie. "Men have their uses, but sometime they can be more trouble than not. If Kelso didn't have a huge dick, I wouldn't still be with him."

"Jesus Jackie, I can't believe you just said that"

"What, Like you never wondered why I stay with Kelso. I know he isn't the smartest cookie. But he makes me feel good. Didn't Erik do it for you"
He's not the smartest Cookie, Donna laughed to herself. "That doesn't help me with my situation, but your right, I did wonder why you stayed with him." Getting a serious tone in her voice, "I know your trying to help but I really don't want to talk about Erik right now."

Jackie sits down next to Donna on her bed " I know what can take your mind off your problems. Let's play dress up."

"Dress up? You mean like when we were 5?" Donna said, looking at Jackie with a 'are you kidding' look.

"Sure, it will be great fun." Jackie stood up and went over to Donna's closet and started to pull clothes out and tossing them on the bed. She then walked over and started to take off her clothes.

"Jackie! What are you doing?"

"What?" By this time Jackie had taken off her shirt and was starting on her bra. "How am I supposed to try on your clothes if I don't take off mine?"

There was nothing Donna could say to that so she just sat back and started to watch Jackie undress. Jackie was starting to take off her skirt and Donna noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Donna said.

"I can't believe that you don't wear underwear Jackie. I never pictured you as that type."

"I usually do, except when I'm going to hang out with Kelso. It just makes it easier, plus I kept losing them."

This shocked Donna but she didn't say anything. She realized she was going to learn a lot about Jackie tonight. She was also starting to feel a familiar tingle in her private area. She didn't understand why she was starting to feel this way while watching Jackie undress. Jackie had on her first outfit, a pair of Jeans and a red sweater top The Jeans covered her feet completely and the sweater was at least a 5 inches longer than her arm's. She looked ridicules. She said

"Oh my God Donna, give me a bandana and I could be you. If I grew a foot. You are a tall Freak." Jackie found a bandana on the dresser and put it on. "See, Just like you, only with bigger breasts"

This made both girls laugh. Jackie started taking off the clothes again but this time left them off and walked over to Donna.

"OK, your turn. Let's see if I can do something with your stuff that make's you look good. Take off your clothes and put on these." She handed Donna a paisley top and her own skirt. "Try this, I couldn't find anything in your closet that was sexy enough. Don't you have anything other than jeans and ugly skirts?"

"Hey, I don't say anything about your clothes."

"That's because my clothes are the best money can buy"

Donna was almost completely undressed when she said. "If your clothes are the best money can buy, money isn't as important as it once was."

Jackie jumped on top of Donna and started hitting her with a pillow. Donna tried to wrestle it away from her and their naked bodies started rubbing together. After about 2 minutes of this activity Donna noticed that her pussy was so wet that her, and Jackie's thighs were soaked. She was embarrassed, but Jackie didn't seem to mind. In fact a smile was on her face. She said. "Wow Donna, I thought that I was the only one who was enjoying our little wrestling match." She ran her finger along Donna's leg and covered it with the juices. She brought the finger to her mouth and licked it clean. "Tastes sweet. You should try it."

Donna was in shock. She couldn't believe that she had come all over herself and Jackie, but to see lick it off of her leg. She just couldn't believe it. All she could do was lay there. This didn't seem to bother Jackie, in fact she liked her position of being on top of a very naked Donna. She started moving her hand up Donna's leg. "Don't worry Donna, I know a few thing that will make you forget all your problems." By this time her fingers were in Donna's pussy, moving slowly in and out. All of a sudden her fingers found Donna's clit. That triggered an orgasm that went all through her body. Jackie didn't wait for Donna's body to calm down before bending over and slowly licking up all the juices flowing out of an extremely aroused pussy. "If you liked that, then you should love this!"

This is when Donna had her first female tongue in her pussy, she loved it. "That feels soooo good. Don't stop whatever you do. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my…" This is when she had her third orgasm of the night. It took her five minutes to come down from this one. "Jackie I know its wrong but please don't stop."

"Why do you think it's wrong?"

"Girl's aren't supposed to be with other girls"

"It can't be wrong if it feels so good."

"That doesn't make it right, but I don't care right now. "Donna flipped Jackie over on the bed. "My turn to do you." Donna went straight for Jackie's tit's, the one part of her own body that hasn't been touched yet. "Your going to have to tell me if I'm doing OK." Her mouth went straight for the nipple, licking and biting the sensitive bud.

This caused Jackie to have her first orgasm of the night." Oh, that feels so good. Your doing so good. Please put your fingers in my pussy. I need them in me NOW!"

Donna was shocked by how forceful Jackie had just demanded her. "What ever the princess wants, the princess gets." Her hand slowly moved down Jackie's firm belly until it reached its desired destination. " Damn Jackie, your as wet as I am."

"Of course, now stop playing around and give me what I need." With this Donna shoved her finger deep into Jackie's sopping cunt. "Oh yes, more, more." Donna pushed in another finger, then another one. All the while Jackie moaning and silently screaming.

After a few minutes Donna was surprised to find that she had all four fingers in Jackie's pussy. "Wow, Kelso must have a big dick to stretch you this far."

"He does, but also all my toys have helped."

"Toys?"

"Toys. You know, dildos. Surely you must have at least one."

"No."

"Well, I know what to get you for Christmas. Now get your tongue in my pussy" Donna hesitated. Not quite what sure what to do. Sure she wanted to, but since this was all new to her she froze. "You'll love it, I promise." Jackie bent up to kiss Donna, sliding her tongue into her mouth. Donna could taste he own cum on Jackie's lips, and she liked it.

"That's good" Donna said. "I could get to like this."

"Get your tongue in my pussy...PLEASE!" Jackie whispered in her ear, and Donna did just that, moving down without removing her hand from Jackie's pussy. Donna grabbed Jackie's ass and began tonguing her cunt hungrily. "Fuck yes," Jackie groaned as she came. Donna thrust her fingers deep inside Jackie's pussy, feeling the contractions of her climax. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over Jackie until she cried out, "Donna stop! I can't take any more…."

"So I did OK?"

"You were great! We have to do this again."

"Only if you bring some of your toys with you. And what do you think Kelso will say to maybe joining us sometime?"

"Definitely, I just got a new one that will be perfect for the both of us. And I know Kelso will love to join us, but I want to have you to myself for a while."

"Sounds good to me."