That 70's Show-New Years Eve Party

Story Info
New Years Party at the Foreman's.
11.1k words
4.7
43.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
588 Followers

(a fictional story about fictional characters)

(I realize not all the characters were on the show at the same time, but since this a complete work of fiction: let's pretend.)

*

It was New Years Eve 1978 and the talk of Point Place, Wisconsin was that Kitty Foreman had succeeded in persuading her usually sourpuss husband Red to throw a party welcoming in 1979. Well, not really the whole town, but certainly anyone who was even remotely acquainted with Red, and was familiar with his kill-joy attitude. The reason Red had finally acquiesced was that the Minnesota Vikings were playing the Rams that evening and he knew he would be occupied in front of the TV, so his contact with the intruders in his house would be minimal. His beloved Packers had lost the Division to the Vikings and he was hoping for a rout by Los Angeles. Kitty was the extrovert of the couple and had long wanted to expand their social activities: she was a "people person" and enjoyed being a host. She had prepared all the food herself and Red had readily agreed to serve as bartender (as soon as the game was over).

As the guests began to arrive, Red barely paid attention to who was passing through his front door...he was too intent on watching football on TV. Red's mood was gradually improving as the Rams began to run up the score on the seemingly hapless Vikings. With every Los Angeles score, Red grabbed another beer, which also contributed to his good spirits. His attention was diverted when his annoying neighbor, "Old Brillo Head, Bob Pinciotti came through the door accompanied by his new girlfriend, Pamela Burkhardt. She was the mother of one of his son Eric's friends, Jackie, and she was an absolute knockout in every sense of the word. "How the hell does Bob do it," Red thought as he eyed the tall, leggy Pamela, who could have passed for a fashion model. Dressed in a full length silvery, shimmery gown with a slit all the way up the left side to her waist, she was a walking dream. Her long brown hair fell over bare shoulders and Red could swear she winked at him as he stared up and down at her figure.

About two minutes later Bob's ex-wife, Midge Pinciotti arrived and Red was once again drawn from the TV as she made her grand entrance. Even more gorgeous than Pam, she had a very short glittering red sleeveless dress on that accentuated her incredible legs and enormous breasts; she reminded Red of a "Bond girl." Once again Red shook his head as he marveled at Bob's luck in women. Midge spied Red admiring her and smiled widely at her former neighbor. Despite his interest in the game, Red felt a stirring in his groin. He finished watching the hated Vikings being manhandled by the Rams, happily took his place behind the Foreman's makeshift bar and began to mix drinks for his guests. Besides the Pinciottis, there were a few people he had invited from Pricemart (where he was a manager) and several friends of Kitty's from the hospital where she was employed. Of course, the basement was full of Eric's friends.

As he watched his endlessly cheerful wife Kitty flit from guest to guest, he couldn't help notice that she was becoming increasingly tipsy and almost slurring her words as she continued to consume cocktails. It was nearing eleven o'clock and Kitty was trying to gather everyone around the TV to watch the big lighted ball drop in New York's Times Square. She called to all the kids in the basement to join them, and when they brushed her off, Red yelled down that if they didn't get there asses up the stairs pronto, they would get his foot up their asses. Kitty loved to watch Guy Lombardo on New Year's Eve, and even though he had passed away earlier that year, his Royal Canadians band still performed in the ballroom of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. At midnight, they traditionally played "Auld Lang Syne," and everyone kissed as the clock struck twelve. Even though it was only eleven o'clock in Wisconsin they still celebrated it as the New Year.

The closest thing Wisconsin had to the New York lighted ball was the large lighted beer bottle that descended atop the Shotts Brewery building in Milwaukee and when it reached the bottom, a huge wedge of cheese would light up...it just wasn't the same. As the kids (they were all eighteen, but sometimes seemed so immature to Red) trudged up the basement steps to join the party, the Foreman living room became almost crowded. One of Eric's friends, Stephen Hyde, began serving brownies to all the guests and Red was impressed at his generosity as he accepted his chocolate square. "Thanks Stephen," shouted Red above the din of the crowd, "these taste great." Little did Red know that

Hyde's brownies were from the Alice B. Toklas cookbook and the main ingredient was marijuana.

As the big ball dropped and the huge "1979" lit up, everyone in the Foreman house looked for someone to kiss. Red grabbed his beloved wife and was surprised at her tongue reaching down his throat. His son Eric wrapped his arms around his pretty, red-headed girlfriend Donna Pinciotti and the embraced for several minutes. Donna's father Bob seemed to make a big production of embracing Pamela Burkhardt; Hyde coyly kissed Pam's daughter Jackie; Michael Kelso grabbed Red's daughter Laurie and slipped his tongue into her mouth as she roughly squeezed his bottom in both hands; and Fez (the exchange student who never seemed to know what country he was from) found Midge Pinciottis' huge breasts pressed against his chest as her lips ground into his. Taken completely by surprise, Fez responded by grabbing her wonderful ass checks in his hands and squeezing (and was pleasantly surprised when she offered no resistance).

As everyone broke off and began to hug and shake everyone else's hands, offering congratulatory "Happy New Years," Midge nonchalantly kissed Red deeply and gave his crotch a playful squeeze. By this time no one at the party was feeling any pain due to the combination of alcohol and "special" brownies, so Red just shouted, "Happy New Year to you too Pam." He was feeling so good that he told all the teens that they could each have a beer. For the next hour, every time he saw one of them they had, what he assumed, was the same bottle of beer in their hands.

Just after midnight Wisconsin time, as the soundtrack of "Saturday Night Fever" played on the stereo for the tenth time, Kitty pressed a ball of cloth into Red's hand and giddily whispered in his ear, "those are my panties...would you like to meet me upstairs?" He took her hand and she led him up the stairs to their bedroom without anyone even noticing that the hosts had disappeared.

Just five minutes earlier, Red's son Eric had ascended the same stairs following his beautiful girlfriend Donna Pinciotti. Her father, Bob, had insisted that Donna wear a dress to the party and all the way up the stairs Eric was staring up it at her marvelously long legs, attempting to get a glimpse of her panties. All evening he had not been able to take his eyes off her as he watched her bra-less breasts bob up and down inside her blue print party dress. Finally she had stuck her tongue in his ear, grasped his hand, and led him up to his bedroom. Both had consumed several beers and a few brownie squares as their passion peaked. As soon as the door closed behind them, Eric had begun shucking his shirt, shoes and unbuckling his pants. When he was down to his "tighty-whities" and socks he paused to see what his red headed angel was doing.

She stood in front of him and with her body swaying to the sounds of the Eagles' "Hotel California" in the background, she slowly unbuttoned her dress, slid it down her shoulders and let it drift to the floor, revealing her magnificent totally naked body as it fell. "Oh my God," exclaimed Eric as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his nude goddess. Donna felt his erection pressing against her stomach and could hardly contain her passion as her lips and tongue attacked his. She could feel her juices actually dripping down the inside of her thighs as she broke their embrace and lunged for the bed, laying on her back and spreading her legs wide.

Eric just stood mesmerized, ogling her incredible naked body. Her tits were a full 36 C and hung on her chest like water balloons, her rosy pink nipples inviting him. She parted her wonderful legs farther and he could actually see her long pussy lips spread open, framed by her closely cropped red triangle. "Well, nerd man, are you going to fuck me or not," Donna kidded him. Trying to walk as he was shoving his shorts down his lanky legs, Eric nearly tripped and Donna had to stifle a giggle for fear of ruining the mood.

His average seven inch penis slapped him in the stomach as it escaped its cotton prison and Eric called out, "to paraphrase a great man; may the force be in you." Donna merely rolled her eyes at yet another "Star Wars" reference and thought that it was a good thing she loved him because he really was the biggest nerd. As he crawled up the bed between her endlessly long legs, Eric reminded himself for the umpteenth time that he really was the luckiest man alive. He cupped her right breast in his hands, licked all around the nipple and then took the pink jellybean between his teeth and gently nibbled. Her tits were magnificent as he fondled and kneaded them in his hands.

"Come on Eric," Donna pleaded, "my pussy is on fire," and she grasped his cock in her hand and squeezed it. Balancing himself on his knees, Eric allowed Donna to line up his crown with her dripping wet slit and then lunged forward, laying on top of her as his cock completely penetrated her cunt. "Oh God yes," she screamed as she felt him inside her, "finally."

"Are you enjoying my light saber," Eric inquired as he held it in place inside her.

"Knock off the "Star Wars" shit and fuck me," Donna ordered as she thrust her hips up to try to stuff more cock inside herself.

"Your wish is my command, my lady," he answered as he began to thrust in and out of her pussy. They were both too wasted to care if anyone could hear them and Eric began to pound Donna's cunt, his cock making squishy sounds as he fucked her. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and tried to pull him into her as he pinned her to the mattress. He raised up on his hands so he could watch her huge tits flop around on her chest...he loved that. Eric couldn't have stopped now even if Red had walked into the room and he yelled, "here it comes baby," as his cock began to spurt inside Donna's hot hole.

He leaned down, bit her left nipple and she screamed, "holy shit Eric...that feels so fucking good," and her body shivered in climax as her legs tightened around his waist trying to milk more spunk out of him.

As the door closed behind her, Kitty was shoving the arms of her red party dress off her shoulders and down her arms. Red just stood motionless by the bed as she reached behind her, unzipped the back and then wiggled her entire body as she peeled the tight-fitting garment down her still shapely body revealing only a cleavage baring white lace bra and nothing else except her naked skin. She had trimmed her dark blond bush into a distinct triangle of short cropped pubic hair and Red's eyes grew wide as he could actually make out her puffy pussy lips. As she reached behind her, unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor allowing her huge 38 D breasts to flop out, Red exclaimed, "I swear you look better than the day we were married, my little fuck-bunny."

Her large brown areola stood out in the moonlight shining through the window, and Kitty replied, "oh you say the sweetest things honey, and I just want you to know that I'm really wet right now." She approached her husband and fell to her knees in front of him, grasping his belt and proceeding to unbuckle and unsnap his trousers. As she tugged his pants and boxers down to his knees, his gigantic cock sprang up and whacked Kitty on the bottom of her chin as it rose in front of her face. She smiled and cackled her usual semi-annoying laugh, "heh, heh, heh, I see Big Red is glad to see me," using their secret nickname for Red's penis. It really was marvelous, a good eleven inches long with the girth of a beer can. Kitty grasped it with both hands and began to lick the tip of his huge head, sliding her tongue along his slit and licking up his pre-cum. Red smiled lovingly down at his eager wife and pulled his shirt and sweater up over his head, knowing how much Kitty loved his hairy chest.

Kitty opened her mouth and sucked Red's cock as far down her throat as she could manage as he reached down and fondled her dangling tits, pinching her dark brown nipples between his rough fingers. She worked her tongue on the underside of his log as Reds eyes rolled and he actually felt dizzy from the adrenalin rush combined with his alcohol consumption. He hooked his hands under Kitty's arms and urged her to stand as his log slipped out of her mouth. Backing them up to the side of the bed, Red lay back on the soft comforter and pulled his beloved bride on top of him, saying, "I think it's time Big Red found his bunny hole." Kitty wasted no time straddling his waist and as Red held his cock upright, she began to lower herself onto his pole. No matter how many times they fucked, Kitty always looked forward to this moment when his huge orange sized crown spread her cunt lips apart and forced its way inside her.

"Oh my," Kitty loudly groaned as she sat down on Red's lap and felt her pussy walls being stretched around his giant cock. Kitty just sat there for a few seconds just enjoying the feeling of being full of cock, then began to bounce up and down, riding Red like a horse. Red propped himself up on the pillow and watched her generous tits flopping around and slapping against her chest before reaching out and squeezing a handful in each of his large hands. Kitty leaned forward and ran her hands through the thick jungle on Red's chest as he began to thrust upward to meet her every bounce. "Oh Red," she cooed, "fuck me honey." It always excited him to hear her talk dirty and Red began to jam his huge cock up into her pussy.

"You're still tight after all these years," he complimented her as he slid all eleven inches in and out.

Next door, Eric's shriveling prick had slipped out of Donna's pussy and he rolled over to lay beside her, proud of the lover he had become. She heard sounds coming from his parents bedroom and announced, "sounds like your Mom and Red are getting ready for bed already. I'm going to go over and thank your Mom for the party and everything."

"Well, OK," Eric acknowledged, "but be sure to knock, you don't want to catch Red with his pants down," and he chuckled at the thought.

"You perv," Donna punched him in the arm and slipped on his long sleeve dress shirt, buttoning it as she walked to the door. They were both so drunk and high that it never occurred to them that her nipples were completely visible through the thin material and his shirt tails only came to mid thigh. As Donna neared the door to Red and Kitty's bedroom, the noises got louder so it was no surprise that the love-making couple did not even hear her faint reluctant knock.

She heard Kitty yell, "oh, yes," and assumed that was her permission to enter the room.

When she did, Donna could see the Foreman's bouncing naked on their bed and she instinctively closed the door behind her and nervously stated, "I'm so sorry...I didn't realize." She was mesmerized by the sight of Kitty raising so far up off Red's lap, and yet she still could not see the end of his penis...how could it be that long...and thick. It looked like Kitty was fucking a fence post.

The Foreman's both saw her standing there at the same time and Red irritatingly said, "take a picture, it will last longer."

Kitty, being more of a diplomat even in her inebriated state stopped bouncing and asked, "hello Donna, what can we do for you dear."

"Well I knocked and...", Donna nervously began," I just wanted to say thank you for the party and for, you know, acting like a Mom to me when my mother took off." She reluctantly continued spurred on by the "special" brownies, "I can't believe the size of Red's cock...I didn't know they grew that large."

By this time Red had noticed what she was wearing and was ogling her jiggling breasts when she moved. He quickly assumed that she and Eric had been fooling around next door and gaining a new found respect for his son, suggested, "why don't you come over here and join us. Maybe you can see close up what a real man's dick looks like."

"Yes dear," added Kitty, "maybe you can thank me by licking my pussy." As she neared the bed, Donna unbuttoned Eric's shirt, wiped the semen dripping down her thighs, and tossed it aside revealing her totally nude body. Red whistled his appreciation as her tits bobbed up and down and she sat on the side of the bed. As Kitty began to very slowly raise up and sit back down on Red's prodigious cock, Donna laid her head on Red's stomach and timidly stuck her tongue out so that it made contact with Kitty's wide spread slit. Donna was seemingly in a trance as she began to nibble on her boyfriend's mother's clit as it slid up and down Red's pole. She began to lick up and down his shaft as Kitty would allow it to be exposed, then resume tonguing Kitty's gash as the cock disappeared inside her. "Oh yes dear," Kitty moaned, "that's very nice...keep licking my pussy."

Donna could not believe how wide Kitty's pussy was being stretched, and Red had raised up on his elbows to watch his son's girlfriend lick his slick cock. When Donna bit down a little too eagerly on Kitty's nub, Kitty suddenly convulsed and began to drench Donna's face with her orgasm. Not knowing what to do, Donna began to slurp and swallow every drop she could capture. Kitty shivered and then rolled off to the side of the bed, leaving Red's log waving in the air. He responded by crawling up on his hands and knees and declaring, "I think it's time Donna felt a real man inside her." Kitty nodded in agreement and helped a still seemingly dazed Donna to crawl to the center of the bed on her hands and knees, instinctively offering her backside to a smiling Red. He raised up on his knees behind her, nudged her knees wide apart with his and stared down between her long, shapely legs. Her legs were so wide spread that her slit was beginning to open, and he could make out a long line of glistening pink nestled among her bright red bush.

Red's cock grew even larger as he was further aroused by the sight of the gorgeous naked teenager. Her huge tits hung straight down from her chest like large water balloons, and her innocent face was totally obscured by her long flowing red mane. He grasp his weapon in his right hand and began to rub the obscenely large crown up and down Donna's sopping slit, making sure the tip of his cock was fully lubricated. Was it his imagination or was she actually rocking back and forth in anticipation; urging him to fuck her. Kitty sat on the edge of the bed fingering herself as she watched Red prepare for penetration. He leaned forward and began to wedge his head between Donna's long pussy lips. She had obviously never been penetrated by anything that size before and he was having difficulty gaining entrance to her tunnel. Red grasped her waist with his course hands and tried to pull her onto his cock as he forced his body forward. Finally his head popped past her lips and into her pussy, making them both groan.

He paused momentarily as Donna dropped down to her elbows, giving him a good downward angle, and then Red began to drive his whole body forward, plunging his monster cock into her tight cunt. "Holy crap your hole is tight," Red exclaimed as he buried his entire length inside her.

"Oh my fucking God," Donna shrieked, "your fucking cock is splitting me apart."

shaggy77
shaggy77
588 Followers