That 70's Show:The Gang Plays Poker

Story Info
The 'kids' play while Red's away.
5.6k words
4.65
57.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

It was Friday afternoon, and Red Foreman and his wife Kitty were all set to depart for Milwaukee to attend a Saturday evening wedding; and he was giving very explicit instructions to his teenage son Eric.

"No party's, no taking the Vista Cruiser out of town, and most important of all; no being a dumb-ass. Break those rules and when I come home I'll put my foot up your ass. We'll be back Sunday. Is that clear," ordered Red.

"Hey, Red; no problem. You and Mom have a good time," answered Eric, wishing they would hurry up and leave.

"Oh Red, Eric is a responsible boy; you have nothing to worry about," interjected Kitty.

"Yeah right," mumbled Red, "at least his sister will be here to keep an eye on things."

"Right," Kitty answered sarcastically , rolling her eyes. She knew Laurie was just the opposite of responsible; but had somehow pulled the wool over Red's eyes for years, and had him wrapped around her finger.

As the Foremans pulled out of the driveway, Eric was bounding down the stairs to the Foreman basement where several of his friends were already assembled. The Foreman basement was their hangout; their second home. One of his friends; Stephen Hyde; had been sort-of adopted by the Foremans and actually lived in a basement room. Hyde had been living with his mother; but she had split town; and Kitty had persuaded Red to let him live there. Hyde was the true wise-ass of the group; the instigator, who loved nothing better than to "innocently" start an argument between the others and just stand back and enjoy it.

Fez was also there, playing with a yo-yo. He was the foreign-exchange student who didn't seem to have a last name; and no one was ever sure exactly which foreign country he was from. He was a lot of fun, and seemed eager to join in on any of their pranks or adventures.

The other person in the basement was Jackie Burkhardt; a spoiled little rich girl, who was only allowed in the basement because she had latched onto another of the friends; Michael Kelso. Eric found her self-centered, egotistic attitude to be incredibly annoying. He had to grudgingly admit though, that she wasn't all that bad looking. She was very petite; with a nice little body; long black hair ; and a cute face. She was just so annoying and bossy.

"All right people, let's get this party started...the folks just left," he shouted.

"What party," responded Hyde, "you mean another boring weekend in your basement?"

"Exactly," answered Eric, "only this is a boring weekend without Red!"

Just as Eric was getting settled on the beat-up sofa, and reaching over to flip the TV channel; they heard a commotion on the outside stairs leading to the basement...it sounded like an elephant coming down.

"What the hell..." started Hyde, just as the door flew open and Kelso backed into the room.

"Come on, you guys; give me a hand," he yelled as he struggled to drag something into the basement.

He was pulling what looked like a beer keg, as he staggered into the basement. Hyde and Eric jumped up to help him; and they lifted it onto a crate that they had been using to store record albums.

"Oh man, can you believe it. My neighbor had a pool party last night and asked me if I would return this for his keg and tap deposits. I bet there is a third of a keg left in there and it's still cold," he yelled out.

"This is outstanding, man," Hyde stated, "maybe the weekend won't be so boring, Foreman."

Eric ran upstairs to get some cups, and when he returned they started to pump the cups full of beer. As they started to enjoy the brew; Kelso looked around the room and asked Eric, "hey, where's Donna?"

Donna was the final regular member of the group, and Eric's neighbor and girlfriend. Her father had not been pleased when she started dating Eric, so he had enrolled her in a Catholic school in the next town.

"Oh you know; it takes her awhile to get home from school," Eric reminded him, just as the basement door opened and in walked Donna.

She was a stunning teenager with long, luxuriant red hair; huge breasts; and legs that seemed to go on forever. She was still dressed in her school uniform that consisted of a white blouse, knee-length plaid skirt, and knee socks.

Hyde whistled and commented, "looking good Pinciotti."

"Bite me, Hyde," she retorted, smiling; as she scanned the room. "Hey, what's that," she asked as she spied the keg.

"That, my dear," stated Eric, as he admired his gorgeous girlfriend, " is a gift from our friend Kelso."

"Thanks Kelso," she said graciously, as she grabbed Eric's cup and began what would be the beginning of many drinks.

"I know what would make this party even better, " offered Hyde, as he went into his makeshift bedroom; and emerged with a large plastic bag containing his "stash" of marijuana.

The six friends immediately gathered around their "smoking table;" which was a make-shift table made out of a discarded round, telephone wire spool. After passing around a couple joints, and downing a few more beers; they were all pretty wasted.

They joked and laughed about nonsensical topics until the conversation lagged; and Fez stated, "this is fun, but I am bored."

"Fez is right," Hyde answered, "let's get some life in this party. Let's play some cards."

Eric reached over by the stereo; grabbed a deck of cards; and started dealing before they had even decided what to play. Since he had dealt each one, five cards; they decided to play poker. Fez kept trying to get a glimpse up Donna's skirt; as she seemed oblivious to her attire, and it kept riding far up her thighs. Kelso kept trying to put his hand in Jackie's lap, but she kept slapping his hand away. After about an hour of playing cards; smoking;

and drinking; Fez again stated, "I'm bored."

Hyde agreed, saying, "yeah, since none of us has any money; this is pretty lame. We need to have something for stakes...we need to bet something." Ever the instigator, he slyly suggested , "let's play strip poker."

Eric had only seen Donna's breasts naked one time; and he didn't want to share her first time nude with anyone else, so he objected, "I don't know if that is such a good idea."

Donna, totally wasted, mellow and horny, disagreed, "oh come on you wimp, let's do it."

Hyde, sensing a great opportunity, chided Eric, "yeah, Foreman. You got something to hide?"

Kelso added, "I say we do it."

Jackie was so wasted at this point, she would agree to anything Kelso did; and Fez was getting so excited that he was bouncing in his chair.

"Ok then," stated Hyde, " ground rules are this: shoes and socks are one item of clothes; and after every hand, everyone except the winner must remove an item of clothing. Agreed?"

Everyone nodded, and just as Hyde was dealing the first hand; Eric's sister Laurie came bouncing down the basement steps. The way her breasts were jiggling inside her t-shirt, it was obvious she was bra-less; a fact that did not go un-noticed by the four males around the table. Hyde, Kelso and Fez each sat a little straighter in their chairs and Eric just rolled his eyes. She inquired, "so what are you juveniles up to...I'm bored." Noticing the keg and the rolled joints laying on the table, she added, "well, isn't this nice. While Red's away....." She didn't bother finishing her thought.

Fez blurted out, "we're playing strip poker."

Grabbing a cup of beer, Laurie stated, "I'm in;" and she shoved an empty chair over to the table by Kelso, and sat down.

"No way," yelled Eric.

"If you don't let me play; I'm telling Daddy about all this when he gets home," Laurie teased him.

Kelso added, "yeah I think we should let her play." He had cheated on Jackie with Laurie, and he was afraid if he didn't agree with her, that she would tell their secret.

Hyde couldn't have been more pleased, as he said, "ok then; lets deal another hand." Laurie may have been a bitch to Eric but she had a dynamite body, and he couldn't wait to see it.

He didn't have to wait long because Fez won the first hand; and whereas everyone else chose to remove their shoes; Laurie wasn't wearing any and readily pulled her t-shirt off over her head; and since she wasn't wearing a bra; revealed a beautiful set of tits. They were about 36C's and just as perky as everyone had imagined. Her nipples were centered and a bright shade of pink. Fez could hardly contain himself as he exclaimed, " I love boobies."

Laurie won the next hand, and everyone took off their socks. She also won the next, and off came all the shirts or blouses. Donna was too wasted to be embarrassed, as her conservative bra was revealed; and Jackie seemed proud of the fancy, lacy pick bra she was wearing. Eric was the next winner; and Hyde ,Kelso and Fez gladly pulled off their pants; and waited for the girls to strip farther. Laurie gleefully tugged off her cut-off jean shorts revealing a pair of black lace panties. Jackie stood up and struggled to push her slacks down her slender legs, revealing pink lace bikini panties that matched her bra. Donna, unceremoniously, got to her feet; un-zipped her shirt, and let it drop to the floor; showing her fancy, white lace panties. The four males were now sporting tents in their underwear. Eric was trying his best not to laugh at Kelso, who was wearing some kind of leopard-print underwear.

"Hey, the chicks dig 'em," Kelso proclaimed.

Laurie, kept her lucky streak going by winning the next hand, and thereby keeping her panties. Eric shyly pulled off his jeans, and quickly sat back down, trying to hide the visible bulge in his" tighty-whities."Jackie, with a little help from Kelso, shyly lowered her pink bra, uncovering her cute little tits. They were about 34B and just as perky as she was. Eric, who had only seen Donna's tits once, tried to look away, but couldn't; as she unclasped her bra; slid the straps off her pale shoulders; and tossed it aside. She was totally wasted, and thrust her heaving breasts out for everyone to see. They were magnificent. They must have been about 38D's, and when she moved they bounced around on her chest like bags filled with jello.

"Holy crap," exclaimed Hyde when he saw them.

Eric wanted to say something, but he was almost mesmerized by the sight of Donna's breasts...he had to agree with Hyde's assessment. Everyone knew that after the next hand, all but one of them would be totally naked. Laurie dealt, and Hyde ended up with the winning cards. Laurie gleefully stood up and shoved her black lace panties down past her knees, letting everyone see her sparse blond bush.

Eric tried not to look, but couldn't help himself, as he pleaded, "please God, don't let me go blind."

Kelso's leopards went next, and as he lowered them, his boner sprang up and slapped his stomach. His penis was a respectable seven inches in length, but quite slender. Eric reluctantly stretched his undies down his legs revealing his erection. It was about the same length as Kelso's; but thicker; resembling a pepperoni stick. Donna, never having seen it before, smiled, and was impressed. She decided to follow her boyfriend, and slowly inched her white lace past her hips before letting them fall to the floor. Her bush was bright red, but very fine and sparse; allowing her slit to be visible to all. Eric's erection was threatening to explode as he stared at his magnificent girlfriend.

Hyde whistled between his teeth; and Kelso yelled out, "yeah!"

Donna,so wasted that she was not the least bit self conscious, sat back down; and Jackie stood up. She too, was totally wasted, and hadn't said a word in a long time; as she quickly hooked her thumbs under the elastic and slid the pink lace down her smooth legs. Her skin was so pale that the dark black line between her legs seem even blacker. She kept her pubic hair trimmed so it wouldn't show when she wore her bikini,and the males at the table could clearly make out the outline of her pussy lips. As she sat; Fez got out of his chair, and everyone's eyes grew larger as they saw the bulge in his pants. His shorts kept getting caught on his penis, but when he had finally lowered them; he revealed a monster of a cock. It must have been at least twelve inches in length,as wide as a Coke bottle; with a head the size of a tangerine .

Hyde had to comment, "Jeez Fez, is that legal in this country?" Hyde then stood up , saying, "well , I'm not going to be the only one with clothes on;" as he tugged his shorts off and threw them aside.

His cock was about the same length as Eric's , but even fatter; kind of like a salami.

As they stared at each others naked bodies; Laurie was the first to ask, "well, now what?"

They were all so totally wasted and all their inhibitions had long ago been removed, as Laurie suggested, " in college, we played this and now the winner gets to order any one of their choice, to perform any act they desire."

Seeing more nudity than they had ever seen in their young lives, had made them all incredibly horny; so they all nodded in agreement.

Hyde won the first hand in that round, ever the instigator, and said, "I want Eric to kiss Laurie."

"You bastard," cursed Eric as he went over to Laurie's chair.

She wasted no time in pulling his face down to hers and planting her lips on his...she even slipped him the tongue.

Eric jerked his head back startled, and virtually ran back to his seat.

Eric won the next hand; looked directly at Hyde and announced; "payback is a bitch. I want you to kiss Kelso."

Hyde, trying to get out of it; shouted, "oh, come on."

But Kelso, from across the table, surprised them all by remarking, "hey, I've got no problem with that."

They leaned over, gave each other a quick peck; and leaned back. As they continued to smoke; Laurie was the next winner and she ordered Kelso to suck on her nipples. He didn't want to appear too eager, because of Jackie, but he wasted no time turning to her and taking her right nipple into his mouth. He followed it up by sucking on her left one; and when he lingered a little too long; Jackie pounded him on the back.

"Hey babe, just following the rules," he explained.

Kelso won the following hand, and he decided to take the game to the next level, as he ordered Donna, "I want you to show me your pussy...really show it to me."

More horny than she had ever been in her young life, she shoved her chair sideways as Kelso came around the table to where she sat. She knew she couldn't back down even if she wanted to ; not after calling Eric a wimp. As Kelso kneeled down in front of her; she spread her endlessly long legs wide; reached down with both hands; used her thumbs and forefingers to grasp her lips; and proceeded to spread her cunt as wide open as she could.

As Kelso just stared, mesmerized by the sight of her wide open pussy; Hyde exclaimed, "holy friggin' crap!"

The inside of Donna's pussy was almost as red as the hair on her sparsely covered mound. Eric, sitting right behind where Kelso was kneeling; was unconsciously stroking his erection...as was Hyde and Fez.

Eric thought to himself, "my God she's beautiful."

Donna held herself open for a couple minutes; turned back to the table; and waited for the next hand to be dealt. Everyone at the table was now aroused to the point of no return; and each could not wait until the next "order." The next winner was Jackie; who was quietly seething that, her boyfriend, Kelso wanted to look at another girl; and hastily decided that she would get her revenge. Jackie took the air out of everyone's lungs when she requested, " Fez, I order you to stick that huge cock between my legs and fuck me!"

Fez shot out of his chair, like being shot out of a cannon; and exclaimed, "I get to fuck Jackie...I love America!"

Truth be told, Fez had always been in love with Jackie. He resented the way Kelso treated her; and many times had almost told her about her cheating. This was a dream come true for him. There was an old blanket draped over the wooden-spool table; so Jackie flung the cards on the floor; sat on the edge of the table; and when Fez approached, with his monster tool waving in front of him; she spread her slender legs in anticipation. True, she was wasted, and could use that as an excuse in the future; but she knew exactly what she was doing...she was horny as hell, and wanted Fez to stuff that monster inside her. She reached down with her hands and spread her pussy lips apart as she waited to be violated. The five other friends gathered around so they could get a good view of the epic penetration.

Fez stood in front of his little princess; grasped his pole in his hands and rubbed the "tangerine" head up and down the entire length of her slit, lubricating it as he did. He didn't think there would be a problem, because fluid was actually dripping out of her spread open hole. Jackie grit her teeth as Fez nudged his cock-head between her lips and forcefully pushed forward until it broke through and wedged itself inside her cunt. Everyone in the room gasped at the sight. Both Jackie and Fez looked down; and watched with amazement ; as Fez slowly, but steadily pushed forward and his cock disappeared inside her.

She lay back on the table and groaned, " oh my G...;" but she never got to finish her sentence because Hyde had gone around to the other side of the table and had jammed his cock into her mouth; as her head hung over the side of the table.

The look of surprise on her face was priceless and Hyde grinned, as he reached out and held her head in place. Even more surprising was when she actually began to suck him and wrap her tongue around his cock-head. Hyde had meant his action as a punishment because he; even more than Eric; resented this "princess" insinuating herself into their group. She was the most annoying person he had ever met...why did she have to be so damn cute. It annoyed him that she actually seemed to be enjoying his treatment; she had reached up and was rubbing her own nipples.

Fez had settled into a nice slow rhythm, and he knew this was the best day of his life. He was stretching her small cunt further than it had ever been stretched before; and her cunt was incredibly tight around his log. He was withdrawing his cock until just the head remained inside her; pausing; then slowly sliding it back inside. He was enjoying every stroke. Jackie, trying to also concentrate on Hyde's cock; was in heaven also. She knew her pussy was absolutely filled with cock, and it felt incredible.

After watching this invasion for a couple minutes, Donna was uncontrollably horny and whispered in Eric's ear, "if you don't fuck me in the next two minutes, I won't be your girlfriend any more."

These were the words Eric had been waiting to hear. They were both virgins, and he knew they were destined to lose their "cherries" to each other. Eric retreated to his chair and sat down; his hard cock sticking straight up. As she approached him; he stared ,almost hypnotized, as her wonderful, full breasts bobbed up and down on her chest. She straddled his legs, facing him; her bright red patch right at face level; as he put his arms around her and grasped her perfect ass cheeks in his hands. Eric pulled her crotch towards him and inhaled her wonderful musky scent as her pubic hair tickled his nose. He obviously had no experience at this, but it seemed to be instinctive; as he extended his tongue and licked her juicy slit; from the bottom to the top. She shuddered from the sensation, and her knees lost all strength; as she cradled his head, holding it in place. Eric continued to slurp and swallow her juices until he didn't think he could wait any longer. He withdrew his head and Donna put her hands on his shoulders, as she very slowly began to sit down on his lap. He reached down; held his rock-hard cock in place pointed directly up at her pussy slit; and held his breath in anticipation.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers
12