That Christmas Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man paid to fuck.
3.6k words
4.4
72.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an old man now, born in the still austere world of post-war Hampshire... does that sound a bit dull and dreary? Maybe a little, when I was a small kid... but it meant that I was seventeen in Nineteen Sixty-seven - the year that sexual freedom burst through the Victorian staidness that had restrained my parents.

My dad told me when I was fifteen that every working class soldier who went away to fight in the war had lived a bitter life thereafter, because they had come back to a land that wasn't a place of equal opportunity. They had risked their lives so that they could return to a life ruled by an upper class mostly ruined through inbreeding, their losses in the war and by the rise of a smug middle class who desperately wanted to hang on to the status quo so that they too might enjoy a time when they could lord it over those placed below them on the social ladder.

Then over the course of the early sixties all of the post –war investment programs started paying off, modern factories, schools and housing rising from the bombed out ruins of a severely damaged victor. We all felt as if we'd won WW2... but kids of my age were the first to get a share of the prize.

I was eighteen and was going to be the first person in our family's history to attend further education - not a university, they were still the domain of rich people - no, no; I was going to a technical college to learn to be an engineer.

This story is about what happened one Christmas when my folks had to travel to Australia

It was the start of the previous summer holidays and my dad's mate had got me a job six days a week working on a bread delivery van. Doesn't sound like much, eh? Think about it... bread rounds start early and finish early; I was going to have every afternoon off and the money meant that I was going to learn to surf. I'd already bought the board and paid for two weeks of lessons; ten hours a week. It was all part of a plan, see? Part one was learn to surf, part two was, therefore, spend the rest of my life scraping the women off me. I was eighteen and probably not a virgin. Probably? Does that sound odd? Let me explain

It was at Joe's party - my mate from my A level course - during the Easter holidays... his folks were well off and we'd all set up tents in the orchard at the end of their garden. I got so drunk I don't remember anything after ten thirty, but I woke up in the morning in this bird's sleeping bag. I couldn't even remember her name and as soon as she realised that, she kicked me out. Later, in the refectory back at school she claimed that we had spent an hour screwing each other's brains out... if it happened I don't remember anything about it, and so I could be – or not be.

Anyway, it was the second day on the job... Geoff was paying me cash daily so that I could buy myself a pint of shandy and a late-cooked breakfast at a transport cafe that was on the way home from our last customers out in the sticks. So I had cash in my pocket - half a quid a day - but he was only telling my dad about half of that... five bob a day entirely to myself. The reason for the cash was that, it being the sixties in a country entirely under the control of the trade unions, there was a huge amount of corruption that involved almost every aspect of working life.

Geoff picked bread from the bakery and from round the back of the factory next door. The owners of the bakery had no idea of what was made; wastage limits were set at Edwardian levels of efficiency and that left a lot that wasn't wastage but wasn't on the production sheets. Half of our van was filled with goods that had no overhead costs and, with a little cash lubricating every stage, half of our takings were pure profit and half of our customers weren't on the records either.

We were at the second to last hamlet on the round when Geoff told me to mind the van as he'd got something to do. Twenty- five minutes later and he still wasn't back and I was so desperate for a pee that I felt sure that I was in danger of wetting myself. I seen which house he'd gone to and walked through the little gate and up the front garden path. The door was ajar and as I reached for the knocker the door moved away from my grasp and opened further. I stepped in and was about to call for Geoff when I heard a noise. It was a sort of grunt and then a moan. I was so innocent that I thought it sounded like the noise you hear in the movies as the wind rushes out of a guy when he's been stabbed in the guts.

There was a scrabbling noise coming from the stairwell - I honestly was worried about what I might find as I rather timidly took the couple of steps necessary to enable me to peep around the inside wall and up the stairs.

Geoff: tee shirt and shoes still on, trousers and pants around his ankles was the grunter as he tugged roughly at his dick which was splattering gobs and lines of spunk onto the pushed up arse cheeks of... I can't see her face it's pushed into the tread of the seventh or eighth step with her housecoat and petticoat pushed up her body only her hair... and its ... mostly grey.

As I stand; jaw dropped, my bladder is forgotten and my cock pushes up to tent my trousers and jockey shorts. I don't even notice, every measurable amount of my attention was taken up with what I was seeing. Geoff takes the dregs of his come by using his finger and thumb to wipe it from the swollen angry looking red end of his cock, he gathers more of it from her arse cheeks in a sweeping move into the crease of her arse and then his thumb to push it right in. I heard her moan deeply as he leant forward and pushed his still hard cock into her shitter. Back then I didn't even know that men and women did that to each other - I thought that it was only gay men that did. Geoff held her butt cheeks apart and pushed unwaveringly until his pubes were rubbing against her skin. The third time he shoved his dick back into her she started to moan louder... then I heard her voice between the moans...

"Fuck my arse, Geoff... fuck it good...oooh yes Geoff."

For the first time I noticed that her elbows were bent so that she can twist and pull at her own nipples. My dick exploded in an orgasm strong enough to make my knees buckle. I staggered backwards until I was outside again. For some reason I pull the door, it almost slams and I nearly die before I stop it just in time. I leave it open an inch and stand outside on the path bending forward slightly clutching my still spurting cock. I notice that there's a privy door further round the house by the side entrance, and feeling all whirly and faint I stagger to its door.

There's a modern loo and small basin. I drop to the seat and get my breath before pulling down my cotton chinos and shorts. It was a mess in there; I'd come about ten times more than I'd ever done previously and my knob was still hard as a lightening rod. I used a tissue from a box above the sink to make a sloppy boyish attempt at dabbing all of the mess from me and my shorts. All I really achieved was to spread it thinner and farther. It takes me a minute to catch my breath and I remember that I had been desperate for a pee... my dick is so erect that the only place I would have hit if I tried peeing from a standing position would have been the wall or maybe even the ceiling. So I turn around to straddle the toilet facing backwards and press down on the upper side of my knob force it down, before I realise quite how uncomfortable it is I start to piss; in a jet speed torrent it bounces back towards me from the back of the bowl before dropping into the water below.

The relief was tempered by the pain which was edged by the state of total turn-on I felt due to the scene I had witnessed just a couple of minutes previously. I still felt hornier than ever before in my life and as it stopped peeing my dick once more returned to a state of standing to full attention was retaken up by what I'd just seen. I thought first about staying there and giving myself a quick hand job, then decided that I was going to take the risk of getting back in there for another look.

I was still adjusting my clothing as I approached the front door again which was pulled open just as I reached for it. I nearly died again.

"I thought I asked you to watch the van?"

"I needed a piss."

"You can get one at the transport cafe, we've got to get a move on, and we're already behind."

Boy, oh boy, did I splatter my bed sheets when I got to bed that night.

The next day just as we were starting on our way to the first customer, a little shop just outside the ring road, Geoff spoke. "I saw you watching yesterday."

I wanted the world to open up underneath me, to swallow me up so that I wouldn't ever have to look back at his face... but it didn't happen. Before I could compose myself and any sort of reply he spoke again.

"Some of our customers are willing to pay me extra if I'm willing to show them a bit of beef every now and then... so you can't be talking about it to anybody. There's an upside to it as well... if you think you might be able to supply a bit of what they're after you could make yourself a good few quid extra each week. What do you reckon? Could you get it up enough to fuck a couple of more mature ladies each week?"

'Yes' came out so fast that I almost sprayed it as well as saying it.

That was Wednesday; by Friday I had two to visit on my pushbike after I finished at twelve. Geoff took me to a chemist and we bought some condoms - he said that some of the ladies preferred them. A shower, a shave and a quick change into smarter clothes and I was on my way. What a way to start the weekend.

Vera was a widow, quite plump but tall - statuesque I suppose you could say. I could smell her eau d'Cologne as she closed her front door behind us. She was wearing a ladies skirt and jacket set, in a tri-toned muted close-woven plaid. Underneath was a cream blouse with an open ruffled neck, just the hint of a cleavage, and a single strand of pearls. As soon as the front door was shut she grabbed one of my hands and led me upstairs into her bedroom.

"Stay there and stand still... I want to undress you myself."

Beneath the conservative exterior she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt. Up until then I'd only ever seen them on women in the magazines that I kept in my dad's tool shed, hidden under some old seed catalogues. Her bra wasn't white and clinical looking like my mum's and my little sister's, but the same bright red as her suspender, and it was low cut and lacy. I don't think that I'd ever seen anything so sexy in the flesh.

As she dropped her sheer white slip, I realised that she wasn't wearing any knickers. Her pubic hair had been shaved back until there was a small triangular tuft running from above her clitoral shield to stop barely two inches higher. As I watched her undress, my knob sprang to attention. She noticed the movement in my pants as she piled her clothes on an ottoman at the end of the bed, and as she turned to face me reached down to her cunt, sliding her two middle fingers inside her bulging lips before bringing them up to her mouth where she briefly - but sexily - blinked her eyes as she sucked on them.

"Close your eyes."

As I complied with her demand she started to untuck my tee-shirt from my jeans, pushing my arms up as she pulled it over my head. I jumped slightly as I felt first her warm breath and then her teeth on one of my nipples; she sucked it into her warmth before chewing with increasing force on it. I couldn't help but moan. As I did she stopped and moved her mouth away. She used both hands to undo my belt, then one to undo the button and fly. She seized the sides of my trousers and pulled them down, and I could feel my cock tenting out against my boxers. In an instant they are down as well and I was standing there bullock naked - within two minutes of turning up.

"It's lovely... looks good enough to eat." She leads me back to the bed. "You can open your eyes now."

She pushes me back onto the bed before climbing on at my side... I remember that I was entranced by her perfume and have had a thing about it for the whole of my life ever since. She was large , but firm; she didn't seem to sag as much as I had thought she might, she was tanned and though her skin was more wrinkled than either of the two women I'd ever seen naked before, she was a dream I hadn't even known about come true. She turned and bent down, reaching for my dick which was as hard as I could ever remember.

"Let's make you come real quick so that we can get some long slow seconds going. Geoff says that I can have you for up to an hour."

Her head dropped down and her mouth immediately engulfed my cock; it hit the back of her mouth the first time but on the second swoop it was directed straight down her throat. One hand scratched and pulled at my ball sack whilst the other one snaked underneath me, spreading my arse cheeks to scratch at my back door. Then with each upstroke she gripped my cock slightly with her teeth. I moaned, nothing I'd ever done to myself had ever felt as good as what she was doing right then. Her hand came back out from underneath me and she reached between her knees to her pussy. In a second it was back this time with the middle finger moistened enough to enable her to force it beyond the tight ring of my sphincter... her mouth was doing such incredible things to me that I wasn't rationalising anything else... just getting into what it was making me feel.

Quickly she stops pulling on my balls as she feels me swelling my way to orgasm, moving up and down faster, gripping harder, gripping harder with her teeth; she waits until the first spurt hits the back of her throat, before she slaps my balls, biting harder on my dick and dragging her teeth hard into it. Slapping each time I spurt. Her middle finger pushing faster and faster in and out of my arse - I felt as if I was going to pass out with the intensity of what was happening but didn't. I think I spurted about twenty times, it was that much that some had to be brushed back into her mouth with the back of her hand as she licked the last of it as that first orgasm subsided.

I open my eyes as I feel her move on the bed, she is reaching behind herself to unclip her bra. After tossing it away from the bed she straddles my naked body before leaning forward. She pushes a breast and nipple towards my mouth.

"Suck this young man... suck it good and hard!"

I can feel a sticky mess spreading from my waist upwards from her gushing cunt... in seconds as I sucked on her teat I could feel myself harden again. As my cock rose, it nudged against the tautness of her stretched arse cheeks. She noticed and felt for my erection with her left hand before changing position and sliding the soaking wetness of her pussy over its length. I had to raise and lower my head to keep her nipple in my mouth as she moved up and down with my prick inside her.

"Bite it harder; bite it harder as I come."

I bit down on the hardened bud of her nipple.

"Harder... make me scream!"

She was still pushing her boob into my face, now moving her left hand to my chest and pushing down on it as her body rose and fell against mine. Suddenly she starts spazzing out, squeaking and twitching; it takes me a second to realise that it's the approach of her orgasm. I start to lift my hips to meet each downward movement from her. We slammed together at the hip harder and harder, faster and faster into countless collisions. I bit down hard enough for her to yelp before she stilled, shuddering and moaning, her eyes closed. I tugged at her nipple with my teeth and she shuddered some more.

She rolled off me, and as she did I could see the indentations that my biting had caused in two lines above and below her nipple. She lay on her side facing away from me and my twitching cock, but only for a few seconds before she reaches behind herself for my cock.

"More... fuck me face down."

She grabbed a fat pillow and pushed it under her stomach, spreading her legs and pushing her firm arse in the air. As I turned and got up onto my knees I could see a patina of blue and green veins up at the top of her inner thighs and spread across her butt cheeks. One of her hands reaches back to spread the lips of her pussy so that I could push my dick in to its hilt. We were just the right dimensions, me on my knees fitted exactly with the height she'd raised her pussy to. As I slipped inside her, her hand stayed down and I could feel it rubbing and slapping at her clit as I moved in and out of her.

She could grip my prick each time I started to withdraw and then release so that I could slam back in as far as I could go. Each time my thighs struck hers she gave a dirty yelp.

"Uh, huh... uh, huh... that's it... uh, huh... oh yeah... uh, huh... oh yeah... uh, huh..."

She pushes her face into the sheets and starts to bite and tear at them with her teeth and then she starts to squeak and shriek into the material. I remember what I'd seen that morning and let go of her hips with one hand I rub around the crinkle of her arsehole before putting the finger in my mouth to moisten it. She feels the pressure of my finger against her sphincter and pushes back against me as it breaks through and into the soft, tight warmth of her back passage; she screams long and hard. Her body is shaking and I can feel my cock on my finger and my finger on my cock through the thin barrier of skin that separates the twin points of ecstatic entrance. I keep up, slowly increasing the pace and one orgasm seems to lead into another and another... sweat poured off us before she turned and looks back at me.

"That's enough young man... you'll wear me out. Thank you for the best fuck I've had in years."

I still hadn't come again and when she realised it she asked me to jerk off over her butt. In a few pulls I was coming again; she rubbed my spunk into the cheeks of her splendid arse, causing herself to come again as she did.

I showered, and as I was leaving she gave me three pounds... three pounds! In nineteen sixty- seven that was more than my dad made for an entire day, at this rate I was going to be so loaded. It was nearly three o'clock and I still had my second appointment to get to; Nancy's husband got home from the bank at six, so I put a spurt on the old pushbike and got round there sharply.

-------------------------------

... to be continued...

My sincere thanks are sent upon waves of admiration for my editor Hotti...