That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 01

Story Info
What will the coincidences lead to?
7.4k words
3.99
98.3k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

The story starts late evening on my thirty-fifth birthday, I was sitting on my leather sofa with my wife, Sally, lying across me with her head in my lap. We had been out for a meal and a few drinks and she was still dressed in tight jeans with a new pair of very long black boots worn over them. She was well aware of my fetish for high heels and her new boots had me lusting after her all evening.

She was also giving me an ample area of tit flesh to admire with her reasonably sized globes pushed up to fill the low cut top she was wearing. Sally had set up the DVD player and she took the remote and said, "You obviously like looking at the wrapping I got for your birthday present, now you can get some ideas of what you can do to your present when we get to bed."

The film started with shots from a SUV driving around a supermarket car park and zooming in on various women until finally concentrating on a very tasty looking one dressed exactly like my wife was. Sally let out a little yelp and pressed 'pause', "Please believe me when I tell you I have not seen the film, that girl's appearance is a pure coincidence – how weird." We continued watching while the "innocent housewife" was persuaded to go to the guy's room and make a porn movie.

While they drove back to the "apartment" and did the introductions, we joked about what the morals must be like in the States - any half-decent female seemed happy to go with strange guys to be fucked. I asked, "Are you sure you did not pick this one, she even looks a bit like you, if you tinted your lovely hair with some red highlights it could almost be you."

"Yeah, she does look a lot like me although it is pure luck, I have not seen it until now. You will have to imagine it is me if you can ignore the accent, she certainly does not sound like me." The guy quickly had her flashing her boobs and soon after she had his long cock in her mouth, and in no time had stripped off and was getting a good hard bareback fucking.

I had been gently rubbing Sally's nipples and when I reached between her legs, she jumped up and told me to 'pause' the film, as she had to get into something more comfortable. She soon returned dressed only in a pair of slip on high heels and a seductive smile. Her body had held up very well during our twelve years of marriage, she looked marvellous even down to a freshly waxed smooth pussy.

After telling her how much I liked my present, now that it was unwrapped she cuddled up and set the film running again. The little white guy continued to pound away at her with a reasonably big cock and the girl seemed most appreciative as he pummelled her boobs. I soon had Sally's nipples rock hard and her pussy moist using my fingers, as she undid my zip and slipped her hand in she said, "Oh our little friend is enjoying the show."

After she gave it some sensuous licking and took it into her mouth for a few moments, we both thought it was time to slow up or we were not going to get to see much of the film. We cuddled up and while she gently caressed my cock, I put an arm around her and played with the far tit and nipple. By now, the girl on the screen had cum leaking from her pussy and was sucking the juices from the white guys cock.

Sally said, "Story lines are not the strong point of this type of thing, I suppose he will now have a go at her bum, as it's your birthday perhaps I will let you have mine later." That would not be a first but she did ration her ass although she seemed to enjoy it when I was allowed. The guy on the film was now asking her if she could take a larger cock than his, her reply was, not surprisingly, that she had never had one as big as his before but that she loved his.

Sally said, "Oh I was only half right, she is presumably going to get one in each hole." I told her to stop talking and watch the film. The shot then went to a close up of a much larger, and darker, cock which got the girl screeching that it was enormous. Sally commented that it was indeed some weapon, and caressing mine said, "This is just right for me though."

As the white guy held her pussy open, we watched the huge cock slide in which had the girl grunting for him to stop when he was less than half in. Sally said, "Silly plot she will be yelling for him to push harder in less than a minute." As he got deeper and she squirmed even more the shot panned out to show the second guy, Sally thought I had suddenly got a bad cramp of something – I jumped up to grab the remote, which had fallen on the floor, and pressed rewind.

I paused it with the second man's head at full frame. Sally was mystified, she could not have known why but the suggestion she made that I fancied him more than the girl we both knew was not the reason. I told her, "The girl looking like you added interest to the show but would you believe that I was at University with him, he is called Mohammad and is an Egyptian."

Sally found it hard to believe but I convinced her I was sure, I recognised the tattoo work on his arms. "We shared a house with several others for a year. He is a great guy he did not seem to have much time for the ladies, he tended to study harder, I can't believe he is making porn movies."

"I do seem to have given you a weird present, it by chance shows a girl that looks a lot like me being fucked by an old friend of yours – let's see how well he does it and then we can go upstairs and try some live action."

We settled down and watched as Mo used the girl in every position and orifice imaginable and we both became very turned on and had to go off to bed. My birthday session proved very intense for both of us with Sally accepting a good load of my cum in all three of her holes. We were both "happy bunnies" has we cuddled up and went into an exhausted sleep.

As we both got ready for work, the following morning Sally asked, in an almost embarrassed voice, "Has your friend Mo really got a penis that large or was it trick photography?"

I gave her a rub in the crotch of her business suit and replied, "Interested? I'm afraid I cannot answer your question I never saw it, but thinking about it I never remember him dating a girl for long, perhaps he frightened them off."

For the next couple of days the subject did not come up again but on the Friday while we were welcoming the weekend in our usual manner Sally was much more vocal than usual. "Yes, push deeper." and, "Harder, go deeper please – ram it in." were just a couple of her many exclamations. As I came she had a very intense orgasm and lay with her legs still wrapped around my back, getting her breath back. She had been pulling me deeper throughout.

I said, "Cor darling you really appreciated that, was it me or maybe it was my old friend Mo that you were imagining pleasuring you?"

"A girl can have fantasies can't she?"

"You have all the fantasies you want my darling if they mean I get that sort of fuck again." We then cuddled up and went off to sleep.

Over the next couple of weeks, one or the other of us would suggest that that "Mo" would like to play again and we ended up having great sex each and every night. We watched the movie on several occasions but it was the first sequence that we kept going back to as Mo was only in that one. In the opening credits, he was listed as "Ali" and I finally suggested that perhaps if I sent an e-mail to the video company I could get in touch with him again.

Sally said, "It would not hurt if you managed to exchange e-mails with an old Uni friend but remember fantasy will remain just that, a pleasurable fantasy."

I sent off a mail to the company asking if they could pass on my address to "Ali" explaining that we had been to Uni together and hoped for the best. That night we had even more intense sex then of late with Sal insisting on a hard fuck in both pussy and ass.

Our rejuvenated sex life continued on the higher level for the next few weeks but we had given up hope of receiving a reply to my mail. 'Ali' still contributed in our fantasies on numerous occasions and then on the evening we actually received a reply, we just about fucked each other unconscious.

Cuddled up in the afterglow of our exertions Sally said, "Now you have renewed contact with Mo we both have to give some thought if we could handle fantasy becoming reality. I have no idea if I could handle it, and I mean my mind as well as my body, and it would need you to want it as well. Don't think I am suggesting anything but I am sure we are both imagining it happening and I want us both to think very carefully before anything just creeps up without warning."

"Well we will get some warning remember he is half way around the world, but you are right, as always. If we both think about it for a week, not discuss it, and then write each other a letter putting down our thoughts we can share our feelings without influencing the other."

She was very impressed with my idea and readily agreed.

Mo had just replied with a 'hello' type brief note but sounded pleased to have renewed contact. My reply was a little longer giving a brief outline of my life and marriage since I had seen him, but of course I asked how the hell he got into his present profession.

Over the next week I admit to not needing to agonize over my views, I could have written my letter right away. I got the impression from our intense sexual activity during the week that Sal was not having too much difficulty either but we did not discuss it. We did swap several e-mails with Mo, absolutely no mention of our fantasy although Sal let me send a couple of photos of her, dressed obviously.

Mo was an accountant, as both Sal and I were, and when his multi national group transferred him to Los Angeles, he said he just met a man and fell into his present job for which he said he had a natural talent. Sal said she agreed with that, she had seen it. Mo was still working as an accountant, but part time with a smaller firm that did not object to his other job. The film we had was his first but he had been in lots of others since, about one every couple of weeks and he said that he made as much money from his fucking as his accountancy.

We had agreed to exchange our letters on the Friday evening, and in the post that morning we received a package from 'Ali' but thought we had better leave it unopened until after we had seen the letters. As we cleared up the dishes from our evening meal it was obvious that we were both nervous wondering what the letters would reveal. So we sat down with a bottle of wine and agreed to get it over with.

Sal said we should not read them together and took hers up to the bedroom, she would be back down when she was ready. She did suggest that I might like to open up the package but not to start without her. I was surprisingly nervous as I opened up her letter and read it.

My dearest Husband,

I must first admit to having fantasy lovers on occasions as you pound into me what woman doesn't, but that spooky movie with 'me' being serviced by your friend put far too much flesh on the bone of my fantasy lovers. This was a real person I was imagining using me, and I am sure you noticed I was enjoying the thought, as you appeared to be.

If it had not been for that movie I am not sure that the questions we are asking our self's now would have ever arisen, but they have. My honest answer is, with some trepidation, that I want to have a once in a lifetime experience with him.

If your reply contains any doubts that you, or our marriage, would be adversely affected all ideas are off without any discussion or argument – it will not happen.

I love only you and always will and I will not be disappointed if you have doubts, perhaps even relieved, but it would only be a one off. I do not want a 'swinging' lifestyle or anything like that. One other thought is, selfishly, that I have only rationalised me taking another man to bed, not for you to take another woman – if that is what you want that will require much more thought and at least one kick in your balls.

These are my thoughts, but remember he is still six thousand odd miles away so it may never happen.

I Love You.

Her reply caused me to have a definite stirring in my trousers, there was nothing in it that indicated that it was not going to happen, – she was upstairs reading my letter:

My darling Sally,

I love you and you can do exactly what you feel is right.

I bet you would not let me off with that reply so I will add that since I am sure you would enjoy the experience go for it. No emotion just, hopefully, a great sexual experience for you plus no nagging doubts as you get older wishing that you had tried it.

My personal feelings are that it would turn me on immensely knowing you were enjoying yourself – this is not however an invitation for you to cheat on me whenever you feel like it. This would just be the one time experience with no emotional attachment, and in case you ask I do not require permission to have another woman, no desire whatsoever but that must not put you off indulging our fantasy.

I think I have covered most things, basically if you are easy with the thought go for it – but with no pressure from me and I promise no sulking if you do not think it is possible.

With all my love.

It was actually some time before my dear wife came downstairs. She had dressed up in the same jeans and boots as the girl in the video and looked superb. We gave each other a long cuddle and it was Sal that broke the silence, "We seem to be in agreement on the emotional questions being no problem. I now have the concern my poor little body can cope with a telegraph pole ramming deep inside it."

"I can only suggest that we keep exercising your various orifices at every opportunity."

"Hey, I just said I was worried about its size in my body, I was meaning my pussy and not including my little butt hole in the deal, it just would not fit."

"Once in a life time remember you've got to go for the full set, we will have plenty of time to practice, it will take sometime to fix up a trip, if indeed he wants to play."

"Well we were planning our holiday in the Caribbean in a few months; it sounds as though plans are now for a trip to Southern California.

"We can sort out booking the holiday tomorrow for now I suggest we start your training routine, let's see what the new videos look like."

I opened up the package and found two DVD's; Mo's note explained that they were his second film and his latest.

We decided that we would watch the earlier one, leaving the other for another day as we would probably need to go off to bed quite soon. I had mentioned to Mo that the girl in his first movie looked a lot like Sally; this could have been why he was with the same girl in this one. We both had the same idea that she should go up and change into a denim mini and tight top like the girl who had just arrived at "Ali's" flat.

She came back down looking fabulous, snuggled up on the sofa beside me, and said, "Let's see what your friend is going to do to me today." This was a different theme, with the girl 'wanting' him to treat her like a slut. Sal said as she wiggled even closer to me, "I hope you are feeling fit, I expect you will need some extra energy soon."

For the first five minutes or so we did not even see Ali's cock, he spent the whole time using his mouth and fingers to abuse and pleasure the girl's body. The 'abuse' part involved him pulling her hair, slapping her on the rump and particularly hard on the tits and even pulling her around using his hand in her mouth. The pleasure part, although there must have been pain involved as well, had him shoving several fingers into both her pussy and ass and then using his mouth on her naked pussy.

We had never really tried any rough stuff in bed but Sally soon had her hand between her legs, and as she worked her clit faster and faster, I gently took he fingers and pushed them in telling her to fuck herself properly. She was a little coy at first but as she watched Ali, using several fingers to fuck the girl she got faster and deeper. Then she had one hell of an orgasm and completely lost interest in seeing what was on the screen.

I paused the action and gave her a cuddle, before going to get her a glass of water.

"Thank you, I needed that. I think you better make sure I am not left alone with that film. I may wear myself out. I have never let you see me masturbate before, or for that matter I have never brought myself off as well as that before. My body definitely likes the effect your friend has on it even from six thousand miles."

"Before we watch him use his cock perhaps I should go and get your dildo, although it is probably smaller than my cock, let alone his."

"Just before your birthday you had a sweet innocent wife, now she is going to suggest you go to the fridge where you will find a rather large and straight cucumber. I admit to thinking, when I bought it, that it might come in useful for something other than salad."

When I returned I stood in the doorway silently watching her slowly massaging her clit and staring into space with a vacant look. She jumped in surprise as she heard me approach and took one look at the cucumber and said, "Oh, it looks larger now, run up and get the KY, I think I will need a little more lubrication, although I do seem rather moist at the moment."

I came back with the lube and found her, completely naked, still sitting on the settee but with her legs wide apart using her fingers to open up her pussy to show me 'some pink'. I spread a good amount of lube onto the cucumber and handed it to her saying I would sit at the far end of the seat and just watch the fun.

Mo/Ali had the girl in a similar position as I restarted it. He presented his pole up against her pussy and eased it in a few inches. The girl was acting very pained and giving grunts and screams as she tried to pull away but Sally was working her cucumber in at least as deep with only the odd moan. As the girl was screaming even louder, he slipped further in and the cucumber was also going deeper, she was pumping it in and out with a determined look on her face.

The girl on the screen let out some very loud screams as Ali was fully home and started a rapid pounding action. Sally was panting well, she took out the cucumber and turned it around and rammed the other, far fatter, end in as far as it would go and let out a long drawn out scream of ecstasy. She managed to keep up her own pumping action for a while but was soon so limp that she just lay back shattered.

She lay there pouring sweat and breathing heavily as I paused the action and got her another glass of water. She took a few gulps and said, "Come on take me to bed and hope I have enough energy left to satisfy you."

She did have some life still in her; we had a marvellous fuck, although with all the stimulus I obviously did not last long. Sally also managed her third orgasm of the evening presumably helped by her pulling hard at her nipples all the time I was banging away.

We cuddled up and both went off to sleep very quickly, I awoke with her still wrapped around me and lay there for several minutes just admiring my beautiful wife. She soon stirred and said she had to go to the toilet. After a few minutes she came back in and said, "I think it may be time to have a reality check, my pussy is sore as hell this morning and we are thinking of Ali's enormous cock using my poor body."

Nothing more was said over breakfast and I kept quite on the subject as we set off to do our normal weekly shopping. Sally said she had a few things to pick up and knowing my love of shopping suggested I go and have a quiet drink and she would find me later. It was a nice summer's day so I found a seat in a beer garden, which gave a nice view of the pedestrianised shopping area.

I had a long wait, and a couple of pints, but was happy watching people wandering past, and I admit there were a lot of summer clad female bodies out shopping that day which helped pass the time. One in particular caught my eye a long way off but approaching, she wore a bright orange dress, which showed off tanned arms, shoulders, and a nice amount of cleavage. Long tanned legs, mostly visible, supported by strapy stiletto sandals were confidently striding along carrying a large store bag.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12