That Damned Valentine's Day Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,357 Followers

"I'd love to. And yes, we can keep things under control."

We did, and it was wonderful. After the shower she put on a pair of little boy-short panties, and I wore my boxers as we climbed into bed together.

"You've done that before," I teased, holding her in my arms.

She giggled. "A time or two. Put me through college. It's been years."

"I couldn't tell. Thank you for today."

She kissed me softly. "You're welcome."

She seemed tuckered out, content to be held. I was equally happy to hold her.

"Wanna know a secret," she asked sleepily, wriggling up against me.

"Other than what an amazing girl you are?" I teased, nuzzling her neck, face deep in that spectacular red mane of hers.

"Promise not to get mad?" she said, ignoring my response.

"It would be very difficult to be mad at you Shannon," I whispered, kissing her shoulder.

"I didn't think I was going to like you. Not one bit."

That did surprise me a little. Why wouldn't she like me? She didn't even know me.

She pulled my hand off her breast, and kissed my palm. "I was wrong."

* * *

We woke lazily, cuddling together, until she shooed me off to brush my teeth. She followed, that spectacular body on display, and used my wife's toothbrush to take care of her own. As soon as she was done, she held her arms up to me, and I entered them for a nice little kiss.

She took me by the hand. "It's still early. You don't have to be in until 9:00 today. Come back to bed."

We ended up holding each other, kissing and caressing. "I had a great time yesterday," she confessed. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I thought you'd either be a real ass-wipe, or a cold fish. You're not."

"Thanks, I think."

She grinned, nibbling on my bottom lip. "It's a compliment. It takes me a long time to like people. I think I could like you pretty damn fast."

"The feeling is mutual. I hope we all can stay friends when this is all over."

"You won't feel awkward? Hanging out with a bi-sexual, ex-stripper, basket case?"

"I doubt I'll ever feel awkward around you. You're as comfortable as an old shoe, no offense. I like being around you."

She grinned. "It's not just my hot body, and amazing dancing skills?"

"Trust me, that doesn't hurt."

"Want me to get you off again?" she teased, rubbing my inevitable hardness.

"God, I'd love that, but I think I'll take a pass. I'm already feeling a little guilty."

"Mmm. Thanks. I'm feeling it too, but I wouldn't want to leave you miserable," she said, cuddling in tightly.

"Shannon, I'm feeling the opposite of miserable right now."

She was quiet, content to lay in my arms. She heaved a big sigh. "Alright. Enough of this. Go get cleaned up. I'll make us something to eat, and take you to work. Be outside at 5:30 on the dot. We're not done with you yet."

I stole one last kiss, and disappeared into the bathroom. I still had the stray thought or two about what my wife was up to, and how her evening went. Distractions or not, it was never far from my mind.

* * *

I was standing outside at 5:30, when the convertible bug pulled up. Kind of brisk outside for open top season. I walked to the car, and stopped a couple of steps away. I was more surprised than I probably should have been.

Alyssa looked up at me. "Too awkward? I can call Shannon."

I opened the door, and got in. "Not at all. You caught me by surprise, that's all."

"Not a bad surprise, I hope," she said, pulling out into traffic.

"Not at all. It's nice to see you again. I almost didn't recognize you."

She laughed. "You mean clothed, no blindfold?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. I guess that would be it."

"Anything you want to do in particular?" she asked.

"No. I'm flexible."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not particularly," I confessed.

"Good. Then what do you say we get you out of the monkey suit, and have a little fun."

Her idea of fun wasn't exactly the same as mine. It started with 60 minutes of yoga in a 100 degree room. I was drained by the time we were finished. Then it was back home to get cleaned up, all totally innocent, and then out to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse with all the fancy knife play and kidding around. She was not the chatterbox that Shannon was, or the playful kitten that was Joanie. She was easygoing, cheerful, laughed easily, and a great conversationalist. The perfect casual date.

At the end of dinner, she took my arm in hers. "That was nice. You want to call her now? It's probably a good time."

We stopped in a park, and she walked around nearby, giving me some privacy for the call. Not like Shannon at all.

Sheri picked up on the third ring. "I miss you, baby," she said without any introduction.

"Same here. How's John doing?"

"So much better. It's been a quiet day, mostly talking, helping him put all his stuff in storage. The moving guys were here for 4 hours."

"I hadn't even thought of that. No use keeping a place I guess."

"Yeah. He lost the house to the bitch, and then she sold it two months later. He's been renting an apartment ever since. It is a nice apartment." I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"What's up? Something's bothering you."

"I could never get away with anything with you, could I? You know me too damn well," she didn't sound like it bothered her at all. Just the opposite.

"Better than I know myself, I think."

"Would you mind if I took him home for a while? We haven't eaten, the movers left less than an hour ago."

"For the night?" I asked, feeling the uneasiness surface.

"Oh no! Don't even think that. I thought I'd make a little dinner, something simple and quiet. We'll be gone before 10:00."

"If you want. I won't be home until at least 11:00, how's that?"

"Thank you, Alex. I'm sorry to be such a pain."

"No problem. Really. Have a great dinner. What time is he leaving tomorrow?"

"I think he said 2:00. I'll be home when you get there."

"I can't wait to see you again. I miss you terribly."

She laughed. "I know what you missed. I promise, I'm going to spoil you rotten."

"I think you already started. These girls of yours are pretty wild."

"I know. Shannon called. She was almost in tears, she felt so guilty. Hell of a lap-dance I hear."

"To say the least. I'll fill you in later if you want."

"I want. Sounds like you had fun at least. I'm getting a little jealous, I have to confess."

"Same here. They're fun, but they're not you."

"They're good people. I hope you realize that. They've been great friends."

"How come we never got together then?" I asked.

"I...I guess I've always wanted to separate work from home. I'm a different person at work. I like to leave that behind me when I go home to you."

"The Ice Queen?"

She chuckled. "I figure that was inevitable. Who told?"

"Joanie. Comparing you and Shannon. Fire and Ice."

"That's about it. You don't think it's weird, do you?"

"No. I think it's nice. I get my own little Fire when you get home."

"Friggin' bonfire this time. God, I need you."

"Me too. Less than 24 hours. I hope it works out like you wanted."

"Same here. It's been really good for him so far. Thanks again for letting me do this."

"I won't say anytime," I teased. "But you're welcome. I love you, I won't keep you from him any longer."

"I love you too." She hesitated a bit. "Alyssa's not like the other two. Go easy with her, Ok?"

"She's been great so far. We'll take it easy."

"G'night. See you tomorrow."

* * *

Ok. It was definitely a conspiracy. Dancing for the third night in a row. I get it. My wife likes dancing.

Different kind of place. Country. Alyssa liked dancing, and worked with me on the Texas two-step. After the training by the other two, I figure I took to the bit pretty easily. I wasn't uncomfortable at all, dancing around the floor in circles, keeping it simple, and watching all the regulars do their thing. She coaxed me into learning a couple of moves, simple twirls, sweetheart, promenade, easy stuff.

I was dragged out on the floor for a couple of line dances where I made a fool of myself. We danced until close to midnight, before she told me it was time to go home.

There were no cars in the driveway when we got there, other than hers. Inside she seemed shy, and I invited her into the living room, where we shared a bottle of wine.

"I had a great time tonight," I told her. "I've danced more in the last three nights than I have in a year."

She grinned. "We know. That's going to change now, isn't it?"

I nodded. "I think I'll still need some lessons."

"You won't have to look far. We all can make a night of it. I'd like that."

"Me too."

I could see she was nervous, and I wasn't sure how to put her at ease. "You don't have to stay if you're uncomfortable."

That didn't help.

"I...I want to. I don't do this. I don't date much. I...I've never been with a man."

I was surprised to hear that. "Could I get a hug?" I asked. "I could use one right now."

She looked surprised, then concerned. She got up and awkwardly sat on my lap. "Like this?"

I chuckled, adjusting her a little, then pulling her close. "Thank you. I don't know why tonight feels so much more difficult than the last two."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to do," she said softly.

"It's not you. I've enjoyed tonight immensely. I can't stop thinking about them."

"If...if I kissed you, would that help?" she murmured, blushing.

"If you don't want to..."

"I do." She smiled, and then gave me a kiss that curled my toes. I don't know how long it went on, but the girl had a magical mouth. When she pulled away, I was stunned.

"Wow!"

She giggled. "I like kissing," she said. "Even boys sometimes."

"Even boys?"

"I mostly kiss girls. That's not going to freak you out, is it?"

"No, not at all. A kiss like that leaves me too numb to freak out over anything."

She laughed, turned in my lap, getting more comfortable, and laid another on me. She seemed surprised to feel my erection. "I guess you really do like my kisses."

"I do. I really, really do."

"Want to go in the bedroom?" she asked shyly. "We could get comfortable." She suddenly blushed. "I...I don't mean, like, get comfortable I just, well, the bed is more comfortable. Something's poking me."

I laughed, and helped her up. "You go ahead, clean up and change. I'll be in shortly."

She smiled, and grabbed her small bag she'd left by the door. I put things away, and cleaned up. There wasn't much to do, but I gave her fifteen minutes. The lights were dimmed, and she was in the bed, under the covers. I hopped in the shower, and put on shorts. Coming out of the bedroom, the covers on my side had been turned down. She looked nervous as hell.

I climbed in the bed. "Don't be nervous. Nothing's going to happen. I'd just like to hold you, if I could."

She looked at me, then slowly smiled. "I'd like that, I think."

I drew her close, and held her, trying to drive images of my wife out of my mind.

"Don't," Alyssa said softly. "Stay here with me, Alex."

I looked down at her, and she moved up, starting a slow kiss that evolved into another toe curler. Afterward I giggled. "I'm going to have to get you to teach my wife how to do that."

Her eyes sparkled. "I'd love to, if you didn't mind."

I realized what she was implying. "You like her?"

"Oh yeah. Big time. But you got her first, you bum. I can't compete with you." She gave me another kiss. "I guess I should thank you for Friday night. Getting her to go down on me like that? Man that's been a fantasy of mine forever."

I was stunned. She laughed at me. "Oh come on. She's gorgeous. We'd all love to do her, but she's so thoroughly yours. It's almost sick."

"All of you?"

She nodded. "Well, Joanie swings more toward guys, but she thinks you're hot. Shannon's a freak both ways. I'm pretty exclusively girls, but I swear, you're not bad to be with, Mr. Alex Martin."

She reached down and caressed my hardness. "I wouldn't mind seeing you put this to use. Having you two go at it, right above my face, blindfolded? God that was intense!"

She kissed me, and rubbed her leg against my hardon. "I'd love to share her with you, if you were in any way interested." Another teasing kiss. "Together we could absolutely destroy her." Toe curler. "Does that excite you, Alex? Me with her? It excites me. God, I'm practically dripping at the thought. Will you at least think about it?"

"Think about what?" I heard from the doorway.

Alyssa almost leaped out of the bed, and I bolted upright. "Sheri? What about John?"

She laughed, and started undressing. "He's in good hands. I passed him off to Joanie, after the dancing. My job was done."

She was naked when she crawled in the bed next to me. "Now I've seen everything. You and Alyssa?"

Alyssa spoke up. "We weren't doing anything. I swear. Just some kissing and talking."

Sheri giggled. "That's a nice start. You guys have fun tonight?"

I was still stuck on her being back. "John and Joanie?"

She gave me a hug. "In a big way. I'll go back tomorrow. I'm still going to see him off, if you don't mind."

I pulled her in for a big hug, dragging her on top of me. "God, I've missed you."

"I hope you have plans to show me how much," she teased.

I kissed her, and rolled her to the side, between me and Alyssa. She looked a little surprised, then she blushed. "I have a confession, Alex."

"It's not about John is it? I really don't want to know." I told her firmly.

"No, I mean not directly. You remember 7 years ago, when I told you I wasn't sure if I was ready yet. That there were things I wanted to do, things I wondered about. Worries about temptation, cheating, stuff like that."

I nodded solemnly. "Like it was yesterday."

"I...there were some things I didn't say."

"Say? Like what?" I asked nervously.

"It wasn't about being with another guy," she said softly.

It took a few moments and then things started to fall in place. "Girls?"

She looked embarrassed. "I had a college roommate. We played around a little but never got too far. She drove me crazy. I...I loved you, but I wondered. What it would be like. A soft touch. A woman's touch."

"Wow."

"You never had to worry about John. I like him as a friend, but he does nothing for me. The only fantasies I have that aren't filled by you, are about girls." She looked at me anxiously. "I'm not grossing you out, am I? I'd never act on it. I just wanted you to know. That's what it was about."

"Jesus, Sheri. This is a hell of a week for surprises," I told her.

"Please don't be mad at me. I wanted to be honest with you. I couldn't say it then. But Friday, when you encouraged me to...to do something with Alyssa, damn that was hot. Then just now, seeing you two together, knowing how she is..."

Alyssa had been quiet all along, laying at the edge of the bed, silent observer. She moved forward and cuddled up against Sheri. "I told him. Told him how bad I've wanted you."

Alyssa looked up at me. "We've never done anything. Kisses. That's all. Not even really good ones."

"That's a shame. Everyone should get one of your best kisses at least once," I told her, smiling.

I kissed my wife softly, then turned her head toward Alyssa. Alyssa wasted no time, trying to claim her.

During a short break, I turned Sheri back toward me, and did my best Alyssa impression. While I was kissing her, she was squirming, and I looked down to see our guest moving between Sheri's legs. "Can I, Alex? I owe her one. Please?"

I nodded, and turned back to my wife, smiling. She looked at me in surprise, then pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I felt her excitement and fed off it. I pulled away and watched her face. Her eyes were glued to mine. "Oh, Alex," she moaned softly. "God, Alex," she gasped a few moments later. I caressed her pretty face, running my thumb across her lips, while Alyssa did her stuff. I did mention her mouth was magical, didn't I? From the reaction we were getting out of Sheri, I knew it was true in more ways than one.

"A...A...Alex..." she whimpered, and I looked down to see the top of Alyssa's head moving vigorously.

Sheri grabbed my arm, clutching it, her body bowing, head tilted back, mouth open. "Alyssa!" she cried out, trembling mightily.

I had to have her, I couldn't wait any longer. I moved down the bed, and Alyssa grinned, moving aside. She reached down and opened Sheri's pussy for me. I thrust in, deeply and started fucking her hard. She screamed out as soon as I entered her, coming for me. Alyssa crawled up the bed, holding her, kissing my wife's face, fondling her tits.

No way I was going to last long, and after only a few minutes I was filling her. I was shocked when Alyssa pushed me out of the way and went down on Sheri again, driving her crazy. I moved up the bed, and placed my cock in Sheri's accommodating mouth, letting her get me hard. She continued sucking me until Alyssa had her coming again, then I took another turn.

By the time I was on my fourth, I knew Alyssa was right. We could destroy her together. She was out of control, begging for it, coming on demand, her whole being one raw nerve. While I was fucking her the last time, Alyssa straddled my wife's face, and a few minutes later I got to watch her come for us.

We fell asleep with my wife between us, fucked almost catatonic. I was amazingly content.

* * *

We were eating breakfast together when the doorbell rang. 8:00 am, early for visitors.

I opened the door to find a glowing Joanie there, John beside her, dressed in uniform, Captain's bars shining in the morning son. Joanie ran past me and gave my wife a huge hug, before breaking down crying.

Women.

I felt distinctly awkward, facing John, after he'd spent the night with my wife two nights in a row.

He stepped forward, and I saw he was nervous. He stuck out his hand. "I don't know what to say," he started. "I...I had prepared...oh shit," he mumbled, and I was shocked to see him tearing up.

He stepped forward and hugged me, almost desperately. "Thank you. I couldn't believe it. How you could do that. She's amazing, you know, best person I ever met. You're a lucky man." He wouldn't let me go.

I put my arms around him, and patted his back. "She is, and I know how lucky I am. Be safe over there, Ok? I'll buy you a beer when you come back."

He finally let me go. "I'll take you up on that. I have a reason to come back now."

I didn't like the sound of that, and I think he noticed. "I don't mean - I understand, this was a onetime thing. I would never, never break your trust. I swear on my life," he said anxiously. "I was in a bad place, the divorce, then this surprise. It wasn't good. She saved me, Alex. I swear to God, there's no other way to put it. I didn't care if I lived or died. She dragged me out if it, and then there was Joanie. I've been such a fool. Now, I need to get back. I have to make what she did for me matter. What both of them did. What all of you did. I can move on now, and I believe in time I can find my own Sheri. Maybe I have. At least I hope so. Not all women are like my bitch was. What you two did for me, I can never repay. Anything, anything I can ever do for you, you name it."

"Come back in one piece. That would be all I could ask."

Sheri was standing beside me and gave me a hug, looking over at John. "Best man in the world, didn't I tell you?"

He grinned. "I'm beginning to believe you. You two deserve each other."

She turned and gave me a kiss. "Joanie, John and I are going to breakfast, one last trip to the museum, then I'm taking him to the airport. I'll be home when you get off work." She gave me a squeeze. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, then was surprised to be kissing Joanie. "You guys are the best," she whispered, leaving me stunned.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,357 Followers