That Fateful Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers

Once Deb's shorts were gone we were all treated to a lovely view as Deb rolled and spread her legs in an attempt to keep anyone from taking her panties off. Deb had chosen blue cotton bikini panties and during the struggle they rode up on her and the leg holes were now lodged in the crack of her ass and her pussy. We could see Deb's puffy pussy lips wrapped around a thin strip of blue cotton. The best part is she had a wet spot in the center of her panty crotch and as we watched it got bigger.

"Oh God, I'm going to pee if you don't stop." Deb screamed just as Becky yanked hard on Deb's panties pulling them down her legs and off her feet.

In all the excitement with Deb trying to get away from the tickling she gave us an excellent view of her extended clit pushing out from under the clit hood and her puffy pussy lips all wet and glistening.

Deb thrashed around on the floor as Joe continued to tickle her as he gathered her shirt and pulled it upward until he pulled off completely.

Clad in only her bra Joe stopped tickling Deb momentarily and Deb took advantage of the situation and jumped up and yelled, "Where's the bathroom?"

Becky grabbed Deb's hand and pulled her towards the hall and the bathroom door. Deb's tiny ass cheeks bounced with each running step she took giving all of us quite a show.

With that excitement quelled Donna asked, "What was that all about?"

I smiled and replied, "Oh it was nothing, Joe and Becky decided to help Deb with her clothes."

Bri looked at Ken with a wide smile on her face she whispered loud enough for all of us to hear her, "Don't you get any funny ideas about stripping me like that."

Ken smiled back at Bri and said, "I wouldn't do that to you but I'll make a deal with you."

Bri asked, "What kind of deal?"

Ken said with a devilish grin, "Since we are going to be naked, I'll match you, article for article until both of us are naked."

Bri looked at Ken and said, "But you only have three articles of clothes on compared to my four articles so you have to take your shorts and tee-shirt off first."

The logic didn't seem right to Ken however without hesitation he took off his shirt and shorts and stood next to Bri in his boxers.

Bri looked at everyone and then said, "Well, here it goes, naked or bust!"

All of us laughed at Bri's statement because she didn't have much of a bust which was evident by the lack of bumps at chest level of her shirt.

Bri lifted her shirt up until we saw her cute white lace bra covering the tiny mounds of her breasts. Once she pulled the shirt off her head she dropped it on the floor and went to work immediately in the snap and zipper of her shorts. In a flash Bri was standing before us in her matching white lace bra and panties.

I immediately noticed Bri's pubic mound stood out prominently at the apex of her long tanned thighs. Watching Bri I also noticed there didn't seem to be any white skin under her white lowrider bikini panties indicating that Bri was most likely a closet nudist.

After standing in front of us for a few seconds without her shorts on she looked at Ken and asked, "Well big boy are you ready to show these lovely ladies that wonderful cock which you are doing a very poor job at hiding?"

Ken smiled and said, "I'll take yours off and you take mine off."

Bri walked behind Ken so we would have an unobstructed view of him being unveiled as Deb and Becky walked back into the living room and both of them were completely naked now.

Bri hooked her thumbs into Ken's boxers and a loud all female cheer echoed through the house as she quickly pushed them down. Ken's stiff cock bounced up and down a couple of times before pointing almost straight up in the air. Bri left Ken's boxers around his ankles and moved her hands slowly up the front of his legs until she reached his cock. Standing behind Ken she began to slowly stroke his cock saying, "Ladies, this is my boyfriend Ken and I love his cock, it never seems to go down."

Once again there was a loud all female cheer and Beth yelled, "Do you share that cock?"

Bri looked at Beth saying, "We have never done anything like that but then again we have never attended a nudist party before so I guess what happens here, stays here."

Ken stood still and let Bri stoke his cock for a few seconds before he turned and moved Bri in front of him. Before turning Bri around to face us he kissed her passionately. Once Bri was facing everyone Ken moved his hands right to the clip on Bri's bra and once he unclipped it he pushed the straps down her arms exposing her tiny tits to everyone's eyes. Unceremoniously

Ken pushed Bri's white panties down exposing her pussy to all of us then said, "Guys my girlfriend only has tiny tits but check out this beautiful pussy with this high pubic bone. When we make love I always let her get on top and ride the pony because if you try missionary with her, you'll be sore for a week."

Everyone cheered and Bri stood there blushing because this is the first time a group of people were looking at her tiny tits and Ken had talked about their personal love making information.

Bri has always been embarrassed about her small bumps but after looking around the room and seeing others with small tits, she started feeling a little less self conscience about the size of her tits.

Bri was standing next to Joe, as I watched Deb and Becky started moving slowly to make their way back over where Joe was standing. Bri looked around and saw that Joe was the only one still dressed so she yelled, "Come on girls let's strip this son of a bitch for what he did to Deb."

There was a lot of commotion as all the women except Donna rushed forward to strip Joe. Try as he might Joe could not remain standing nor could he defend himself from all the hands pulling at his clothing. There was a sound of ripping and tearing but that didn't stop the women who were bent on revenge for Deb. Finally there were some hoots and cheering as pieces of Joe's clothes were held high as evidence Joe was naked.

Once all the noise and excitement died down, I made the introductions of Donna, Tom, Brenda, Jake, Beth, Mike, Sarah, Brandi and Julie then I asked each of the new comers to introduce themselves. So one by one each of the new people called out their name and everyone greeted each other.

Jim said we have a lot of stuff in the cars to bring in so anyone wanting to help us is welcome to jump right in. As the guys walked out the front door completely naked Jen quickly asked, "What are they doing, they can't go outside naked?"

Beth stepped up behind the girls and looked out at all the naked butts walking off the porch and said, "Around here, all of us are naked in the house, in the back yard and even in the front yard. If anyone comes and complains, then we offer them to leave and not come back. This is Matt and Donna's house and they have a house rule, no clothes!"

Jen asked, "So we can go out there naked to and we don't have to worry?"

Donna stepped up and said, "Yes you can be naked out in the front yard. Matt and I own ten acres which you can roam naked if you want."

Jen stepped out on the front porch and timidly walked towards the steps before turning around and saying, "Come on, this is so cool, I can't believe I am walking in the front yard naked."

All the girls ran laughing and giggling out to the car and helped bring in the supplies.

Jake and dad caught up with me when I was in the pantry and both of them patted me on the back. Dad was the first to say, "Matt I don't know how you started all this but I have to hand it to you and Donna, this nudist stuff is an excellent idea. I've never seen this much naked pussy in one place in my whole life. I love looking at all of them and as you can see my cock won't go down either."

I was standing in front of them with a hard-on of my own when Jake said, "I wish I was twenty years younger. I have to tell you all this pussy is driving me crazy to."

I smiled and said, "As you already know, Donna and I started our nudist lifestyle when we were first married and we were always afraid to tell both of you about it because both you were so strict when we were growing up. Now I'm glad everything has changed so have fun today."

When the three of us walked out of the pantry mom, Beth, Julie and Brandi were standing in the kitchen and all of them noticed each of us had a hard cock leading the way. Beth walked up to dad and said, "It looks like you need some relief."

He smiled at Beth and said, "Your husband has the same problem."

Mom stepped over to us and stroked Jake's cock before saying, "I can take care of this for you if you want me to?

Jake smiled at mom and said, "I can use all the help I can get at this point."

Mom slowly sunk down to her knees and opened her mouth and licked the end of Jake's cock before she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Beth watched mom and Jake before looking back at dad asking, "Tiger, do you want some of the same treatment?"

Dad mumbled something that I didn't hear but the next thing I knew, Beth was on her knees before my father and imitating all the moves mom was doing with Jake's cock. Soon both men were standing there pumping their hips forward into the waiting mouths of their partner.

I looked up and saw Brandi and Julie watching mom and Beth. A moment after I noticed Brandi and Julie watching dad and Jake getting a blow job Sarah walked into the kitchen and stopped to watch.

A few seconds later Sarah looked at her sister and Julie and asked, "Do either of you want some practice sucking a cock?"

I glanced at Sarah and smiled at her but she didn't see me because she was looking at her sister.

Timidly, Brandi stepped towards me saying, "Wow, two cocks in the same day this is awesome."

I was confused what she meant but Sarah interrupted and said, "I'll explain that to you later."

Just as Brandi got down on her knees in front of me, I saw Julie walk over and sink to her knees beside Brandi. Julie reached for my cock and as she brought it towards her mouth she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my cock saying, "Brandi and I are sharing everything today."

Both Brandi and Julie took turns sucking my cock as Sarah watched. Donna walked into the kitchen and stopped to watch the action as the three of us received blow jobs. I was just beginning to feel the effects of the two girls sucking my cock when I saw Sarah move over and get on her knees before Donna. Donna automatically parted her feet to allow Sarah full access to her pussy.

I was the first one to start moaning as the girls double teamed my cock and balls. I was only moments away from cumming when I heard Sarah say, "Be good to him girls, suck him dry."

I felt my cum starting to move and I warned the girls by saying, "Its cumming, NOW."

Both girls took turns swallowing my cum and I felt one of them jerking my cock with a hand and when I looked down at the two waiting mouths, I had one last burst of cum left in me and it shot out of my cock and hit Brandi on her nose. Brandi let out a squeal of joy and Julie turned and laughed at her before sticking out her tongue and licking the glob of cum off Brandi.

Both girls embraced while kneeling in front of me and hugged each other. Their embrace led to fondling and groping each other's body and kissing. After a few minutes they both stood up the three of us leaned back against the counter watching all the oral sex happening in the kitchen.

Standing with our backs to the kitchen counter I was in the middle between Brandi and Julie with an arm draped over each of their shoulder. I allowed my hand to rest lightly over a tit on each of the girls. As we watched the action in front of us I started to gently massage a tit.

Brandi leaned into my side and said, "Mmmmmm, that feels great, please don't stop."

Julie cupped her hand over mine and helped me squeeze her tit more tightly.

"Don't you find it a little weird watching your parents have sex Matt?" Brandi asked me.

I looked at her and then at Julie before replying, "Not at all because all of us love each other, we share our love physically."

Julie face twisted as she digested what I said and then she asked, "Do you mean you and Donna have sex with each other and your parents?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying and I might add we find it very invigorating to share our love with our parents. I think if you ask our parents how they feel about making love to us they will tell you the same thing." I said while looking between Brandi and Julie.

Donna started breathing heavy while holding the back of Sarah's head pulling her face into her pussy. Donna gasped, "That's it right there, suck my clit. OH GOD that feels so good!"

Both Jake and dad were moaning loudly and almost simultaneously they yelled, "I'm cumming"

Donna was right behind them yelling, "OH GOD, SARAH, that's it baby, oh ummmmmmmm!"

We watched as Donna's knees bent and her legs shook as her orgasm gripped her body and Sarah had a firm hold on Donna's ass cheeks not allowing Donna to pull back away from her probing and licking tongue.

Brandi whispered to Julie, "I didn't know Sarah liked to lick pussy."

Julie responded, "Brandi before we get done here today, I want to experiment on you and lick your pussy and maybe more. I never expected babysitting here would make me so fucking horny."

Once everyone was finished and had a chance to catch their breath each of us got a cold beer or drink and headed out to the patio to join the others.

Everyone was sitting around talking when we went out and found a place to sit. The one thing I noticed immediately when mom, Beth, Donna, Becky and Sarah sat down they automatically spread their legs as wide as the chair would allow while Brandi, Julie, Jen Deb and Bri sat with their legs together or crossed.

Even though we had a rather dramatic show while the guests disrobed everyone was still in the shy mode not sure what to say or do. Mike, Sarah, Jim and Becky were trying their best to keep the ice broken but to no avail.

Donna finally stood up and asked, "Anyone for a game of water volley ball?"

Loud cheers could be heard from everyone and suddenly there was a rush to get into the pool. We counted heads and with Julie joining us we had seventeen in the pool. Brandi and Julie made a deal to split babysitting or checking on the baby so each of them had time to participate in the functions at the party.

Our water volleyball game started like all the others with all the participants concentrating on the game. I'm not sure who started it but within a half an hour not only were we playing volleyball and organized game of grab ass and other parts started. There were squeals and screams from the girls and the guys kind of took everything in stride when they were touched or stroked. Every now and then someone would receive a playful slap which always drew a chorus of ohhhs and owwws from everyone except the person who was slapped.

The game continued for about an hour before someone said, "I need something to drink."

All of us agreed to take a break and get some snacks and drinks. I said, "Ladies please take a seat today is your lucky day, the guys are going to get the snacks and drinks."

While some of the guys stayed on the patio and took drink orders from the women, Dad, Mike and Jake followed me into the kitchen to get some chips and prepared snacks. Each of us grabbed something and took it out and put it on the tables we had set up.

"There's something about swimming that makes me hungry." Deb said as she helped herself to some of the snacks.

"There's something about being groped repeatedly makes me horny." Bri added

Everyone burst out laughing while Bri raised her voice above everyone else saying, "Well it's true, I may not have much for tits but for some reason I had a lot of hands cupping these little babies and it felt great. If there is anyone else wants to feel these lil titties I'd welcome it."

Dad looked at Bri saying with a smile, "I have to admit, I was one of the people who cupped and played with your lil titties every chance I got."

Jen piped up, "I loved it when Beth came up behind me and felt up my tits. She held them and massaged them at least ten seconds before she released me. Thanks Beth."

"You have lovely breasts honey and I just couldn't resist when you moved in front of me and they seemed like they were floating on the water." Beth said between sips of her drink.

Brandi added, "I'm not sure if it was a guy or a girl who fondled me while I was in the pool but I want to say thank you, whoever you are."

I didn't say anything but I watched Deb about a half an hour looking at Donna, Beth, mom and Sarah at the way they were sitting with their legs spread. Finally Deb broke her silence asking, "Donna I noticed you and a few others are sitting with your legs spread wide and we can see your pussy, is there a particular reason you are doing that?"

Donna looked at mom, Beth and Sarah and before answering, "Yes Deb there is a reason we are sitting like this. If you look around at the guys they automatically sit with their legs parted but even if they didn't their cocks and balls can be seen and we girls enjoy the view. We've had this discussion before out here when it was only just the four of us and we decided to give our guys the same view as we get from them."

Sarah added, "All of us girls have been told by our moms to sit "ladylike" with our knees together or legs crossed but when we do that, no one can see our goodies and there are times when we need to let others see what we have to offer. I want the guys to see my pussy it turns me on to know others can appreciate the view of my entire body."

"I am one of those mothers who told my daughter to keep her knees together and now I'm sorry because since Brenda and I have been coming here to Matt and Donna's house, I've learned to enjoy life first and then explore by doing things I haven't done yet. Ask Jake and some of the other guys, they love to see this little thing I'm hiding between my legs." Beth said.

Jim jumped right into the conversation by saying, "The last time we were here it was just Matt and Donna, Mike and Sarah and we had a blast. Becky was a little shy when we first took off our clothes but by the time we left here she was sitting with her legs open and I've loved it. We have adopted Matt and Donna's nudist lifestyle but have gone as far as requiring everyone to be nude when they come and visit."

Becky added, "I love being nude and I love seeing others nude so making our own house rules isn't that far into the future."

Deb said, "I'm still a little bit nervous being naked however being naked with all of you makes it a tiny bit easier."

Mom replied, "Deb we can do just about everything that you can do with clothes on. The only limitation is going out into the general public completely naked. Also if you live as a nudist all the time, you won't spend as much time in the laundry."

Everyone laughed at mom's statement and Becky said, "She's right, since Jim and I have been living as nudists we haven't had that much laundry."

Jim laughed saying, "Since Becky and I have been living as nudists we've been fucking a lot more in more places than just in the bedroom."

A round of cheers rang out from all the guys and you could hear beer bottles clink in a toast to getting fucked more often.

Bri asked Donna, "Would it be ok for me to lie out on the lawn and get a tan while I'm here?"

Looking around at everyone Donna replied to all the guests, "While you are here you are welcome to do anything you want to do in either the back yard or the front yard. We don't have any limits here and like I told the girls earlier, we own 10 acres of land and unless you go down to the road no one is likely to see you. You are welcome to walk anywhere on our property and remain naked."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers