That Fateful Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Joe looked at Deb and said, "Let's take one of those mats and go for a walk. I could use some alone time about now."

Jim heard Joe and said to him, "Unless you are going to do something we haven't done before I can tell you don't need to wander off to do that. It's ok with us if you want to make love, we'll watch ya."

Beth jumped right into the conversation saying, "Yeah, we could have a contest and judge on technique, style and endurance."

Donna said, "We are really laid back people who enjoy life to its fullest. Please feel free to use the pool or our yard to enjoy yourself while you are here. There is nothing you can do that hasn't been done here already so you won't embarrass us no matter what you do."

Joe reached into the cooler and pulled out four cold beers while Deb picked up two blue rollup mats before heading off the patio. We watched them as they strolled hand in hand toward the woods on the back of the property.

Bri and Jen picked up their drinks and a couple of the mats and walked off the patio and a little ways into the back yard before laying down their mats. All of us watched from the patio as they took turns rubbing suntan lotion on each other in preparation for lying down and tanning.

Meanwhile on the patio the rest of us guys moved our chairs together so we could talk and still watch the females as they talked and moved around. Eventually our conversation turned to sports and the females got up and walked towards the pool.

We talked and watched the females who got into the pool splash each other. A few times they giggled a bit louder than normal causing us to stop our conversation and look to see what they were doing. After a half an hour or so of frying under the hot sun, Bri and Jen joined the other females in the pool.

I watched Julie as she got up from the edge of the pool and took Kim back inside. As Julie walked by me I couldn't help but notice what a tight body she had and her pussy was just a fine slit disappearing between her legs. I made a mental note to check her more closely when she came back out on the patio.

Dad asked, "Is anyone interested in a game of horse shoes?"

Immediately Tim and Ken said in unison, "Yes!"

Jake said, "Tom, I'll team up with you and we can show these young whipper snappers how to throw a shoe."

Ken chided, "Before you get to excited, I should tell you that I've thrown shoes since I was a young boy on my granddaddy's farm."

After the four of them had a cold beer and started walking down towards the horse shoe pit dad spoke up and said, "Well Jake, I won't feel like I am taking advantage of the youth when we beat them."

After a little over an hour in the pool all the females walked up the steps to get out of the pool and walked over by the patio table selected various chairs and sat down.

Jen and Bri grabbed a beer out of the cooler and Jen said, "We are going to take a walk."

Donna smiled at them saying, "Have fun and enjoy your walk."

Jim asked Becky, "Do you want to take a walk?

Becky smiled and said, "Honey I'd love to get you alone, I am so horny I can fuck you silly!"

Just as Jim and Becky were leaving for a walk, the four guys returned from throwing horse shoes and I heard Jake warning Tim and Ken, "Tom and I will take both of you on again in a little while and next time we won't be so nice to you."

Ken returned some good natured torment by asking, "You mean the next time you want Tim and I turn around and throw our shoes over our shoulders?"

I asked dad what the score was and he replied, "Jake and I let the kids win by twelve points."

Jake laughed and said, "I had to hold back so those youngsters will be over confident by the next game."

Tim and Ken grabbed a cold beer and each of them chugged it down. Then Ken laughed turning to Jake saying, "Next game we'll make it easy on you. Tim and I will allow you and Tom to stand half way between the pins." Laughter broke out and all four of them clinked their beer bottles in a toast to a good game and good times.

Tim asked, "Where's Jen and Bri?"

Donna said, "They left here a little while ago saying they were going for a walk around the property."

Ken slapped Tim on the back and said, "Let's go find them."

With all our company off and walking the rest of us settled down on the patio. Julie and Brandi came out of the house and took a seat. Julie looked at Donna saying, "Kim is a wonderful baby. I finished feeding her and she played for a little while and then started getting sleepy. She's asleep now."

I looked at Julie and Brandi and noticed both of them were sitting with their knees only a small distance apart which didn't allow me to see too much. I wasn't the only one who noticed because when I glanced over at dad and Jake, I saw their faces turned in Julie and Brandi's direction.

Looking at Mike I asked, "Are you ready to tell me or us how you came by all the extra supplies today when you went to pick up Julie and Brandi?"

Suddenly there was a couple of loud screams from Julie and Brandi and everyone turned towards them to see what happened. Both were sitting there wide eyed with a hand covering their mouth.

Sarah smiled and said, "Matt that's an adventure all by itself. Are you sure that you want to know what happened?"

I looked around at Donna, mom and dad, Jake and Beth who were all shaking their heads affirmatively.

Julie broke the momentary silence by asking, "Mike, may I sit on your lap while Sarah tells this story?"

Mike looked at Sarah, after she nodded her head Mike looked at Julie and patted his thighs, "Come on over here but watch out for this thing sticking up here."

Julie walked over to Mike and after a brief moment of deciding how to sit on his lap she turned her back to Mike and reached between her legs and held his cock as she sat down. Once she was seated she looked down and with a giant smile on her face she exclaimed, "Look I have a cock!"

Mike grinned and said, "Sis, It's only temporary, you'll have to give it back when you get up."

Their good natured banter caused laughter around the patio.

Sarah looked at us and asked, "Do you want the long boring version of do you want to hear the shorter sexier version?"

I spoke up and said, "How about the shortened virgin but make sure when you get to the good parts, give us all the details." My choice of words drew some more giggles from the females.

Sarah began saying, "Well you all know when Mike and I left here, I was only my wearing a black lace bra and black thong panties and Mike was wearing his Speedo."

All of us smiled and agreed with Sarah by shaking our heads yes. I recalled how hot Sarah looked in her bra and new panties.

"Anyway, once Mike and I were on the road we dared each other to ride bottomless. I kept my bra on and I helped Mike take off his Speedo. Mike put my panties under the edge of the seat on his side and I put his Speedo under the seat on my said so neither of us could wimp out." Sarah continued saying.

Donna, mom and Beth gasped when Sarah related that part of the story while both Brandi and Julie started giggling.

"On top of that, Mike and I dared each other to go into a store and buy something dressed in our skimpy clothing, before we came back home." Sarah said with a smile.

Without stopping Sarah continued, "We picked up Brandi first and she was mildly shocked that I wasn't wearing my panties while riding in the car and when I told her Mike didn't have anything on the bottom either she was almost flabbergasted but we calmed her down. I got in the back seat with her and told her she should practice being nude before we came back home. After a little bit of convincing Brandi was sitting in the back seat with me in only her bra by the time we got to Julie's house."

Taking a deep breath Sarah excitedly said, "Then we stopped at Julie's house and when she came out and started to get in the front seat with Mike she noticed Brandi and I in the back seat wearing only our bra and went ballistic almost immediately. Mike talked her into getting in the car and we started down the street before she made a scene in front of her parent's house."

Mike interrupted Sarah by saying, "Julie was looking in the back seat at Brandi and Sarah until Sarah said something which caused her to look at me and then Julie saw my hard cock standing up like a flag pole and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE?""

Julie jumped in saying, "Mike and Sarah had to so some fast explaining to let me know why they were naked in a car. It was all new to me and that was the first time I'd ever seen my brother's cock and the whole situation made me nervous. Look at me now I'm sitting on my brother's lap with his hard cock right next to my virgin pussy."

Sarah got everyone's attention starting with, "AHEM! Mike and I talked to both Brandi and Julie and told them if they weren't sure about coming here and being naked with the rest of us, we would take them back home with no questions asked. After a few minutes each of them individually accepted the challenge willingly to come out here and babysit knowing we were going to see them naked and they were going to see a whole bunch of people naked."

Julie said, "I don't know about the rest of the females but my juices have been flowing since they told me we were all going to be naked."

Brandi piped up saying, "Me too!"

One by one all the other females in the group spoke up and expressed the same sentiment.

Donna said, "The guys get a hard on and we get wet, it's only natural so don't get too worried about being wet."

Once again Sarah brought us all back to her story with, "The next part of this story is where it gets real interesting. As I said before, Mike and I dared each other to go into a store in our underwear, which is basically the same as my bikini and Mike's swim suit. We were just going to buy something simple and get out of there. However since Julie and Brandi were with us, it ended up with all four of us going into the store in just our underwear."

"Mike knew of a small store which was owned by a husband and wife because he had delivered pizza there before so we chose that store. Now, all of you have to picture in your mind, Mike was in the front seat driving and was bottomless, Julie was in the front seat in her bra and panties and Brandi and I were in the back seat completely naked when we pulled up to the side of the store." Sarah said

"Once Mike stopped the car, I asked him for my panties which he had tucked under his side of the front seat. Mike had to ask Julie for his Speedo which was tucked under the passenger side of the front seat. While Brandi, Mike and I were getting dressed in our underwear, Julie sat in the front seat and watched."

Mike again spoke up saying, "Actually, I caught Julie starting at my hard cock a few times while I was trying to get his Speedo on."

"To make a long story shorter, we finally got out of the car and walked into the store for some snacks. We made our selections of chips and something to drink but when we went to the counter to pay, Mike forgot his wallet. That's when the fun really started!" Sarah said.

Continuing, Sarah said, "The old man behind the counter said he read some exhibitionist stories about people trying to get free stuff from a store by flashing the counter person. No matter how hard we tried to convince him that wasn't our case, he wouldn't believe us."

Mike interrupted again saying, "He had a monitor on the counter and when we looked at it, we could clearly see inside our car parked on the side of the building. The camera was on the wall right in front of our car. He watched us get dressed in the car so he thought we were exhibitionists."

Donna was the first to react to Mike's information by asking, "OH MY GOD! Did he threaten you in any way?"

Mike said, "On the contrary, he really WANTED us to be exhibitionists and do a show for him in his store and he offered us additional merchandise if we would do it. Oh, he also mentioned that he wanted to touch us and inspect our bodies once we were naked."

Beth asked in an excited voice, "That is so outrageous, what did he want you to do for him?"

Mom sat there wide eyed with her mouth open waiting for the next bit of the story. I looked at dad and Jake and they seemed to be leaning forward with anticipation of the story continuing.

Sarah said, "Even after Mike said he would go out to the car and get his wallet to pay for the items we had selected, the old man behind the counter made us an offer to add a case of beer and some chips, if all four of us would strip naked for him in the store."

"After hearing the old man's proposal all of us were kind of excited over what he was offering so the four of moved to the back of the store and formed a huddle. Each of us had concerns, especially Brandi and Julie, so once we addressed each of the concerns we decided to make a counter offer of him adding two more cases of beer to his original offer. We took a vote between us with the stipulation it was going to be all of us or no one at all. One by each of us said we would take off our clothes if the old man behind the counter agreed to our counter offer. Again our backup plan, in case the old man didn't take our counter offer, I would just go out to the car and get my wallet and just pay for the chips and drinks we selected." Mike explained.

"The whole idea was exciting but I was nervous as hell because no one has ever seen me naked, especially my brother Mike. While we were in the huddle, I pulled the front of my panties down so Mike would be the first one to see my bald pussy before we took our clothes off for the old man behind the counter. I have to tell you, my panties were soaked at the prospect of stripping naked for the old man." Julie added.

Mike suddenly felt a warm hand on his cock and as he looked around Julie's shoulder he saw Julie had spread her legs and was slowly moving her fist up and down his cock. Mike said, "Julie be careful there, that thing will go off will little or no warning if you keep doing that."

Julie turned her head and smiled at her brother and asked, "Don't you have more to the story to tell everyone?"

Slightly distracted, Mike continued telling the story by saying, "When we went back to the counter I explained all four of us were willing to take off our clothes but with the stipulation there would be no penetration of any kind and we wanted two more cases of beer added to the original offer since all four of us were going to be naked."

Sarah added, "We also made him turn off the security cameras so there was no evidence of us being naked in the store."

Brandi spoke up saying, "And we had him lock the doors so no one else would come in while we were naked and see us."

Brandi looked around and said, "Julie has a cock to play with, is there a volunteer who will let me play with his cock?"

Beth who was sitting between Jake and me said, "I'll switch chairs with you hun and you can have your choice which cock you want to play with."

Brandi stood up and walked over to the chair Beth had just vacated and sat down. Being a young lady, she sat with her knees together. Sarah looked at Brandi and said, "Hey sis, you are sitting between two hot guys, slide down in the chair and spread those legs so both of them can see that hot pussy of yours."

Brandi blushed as she looked at me then Jake. My cock jumped when she quickly glanced into my lap. I leaned over towards Brandi and said, "You don't have to be bashful here. Reach out and take what you want if it's offered to you."

Brandi looked at me and asked, "So I can play with your cock and his cock to?"

Jake coughed and Beth was quick to say, "Hun that's why I moved. You can choose one cock or two cocks, it's up to you."

Brandi smiled broadly as she reached a hand into each of our laps and wrapped her hand around my cock and then Jake's cock. Jake said, "Brandi, you can stroke my cock like Julie's doing to Mike's cock."

Sarah gained our undivided attention when she stood up and walked over and kneeled down in front of Brandi and coaxed her to slide her ass forward in her seat and finally spread her legs so her pussy was fully on display. When she finished she said, "Sis, the guys love to look so all of us females have agreed to sit with our legs spread wide. So while you're here it would be good if you allow them a full view of your pussy."

I looked down into Brandi's lap and while staring at her pussy I said, "Damn that looks good enough to eat."

Everyone laughed at what I said and all of us watched at Sarah leaned forward and first kissed Brandi's pussy before she used her tongue to lick it. A soft moan escaped Brandi's lips as she leaned back in her chair and continued to stroke our cocks.

Sarah stood up and walked over to the side of the patio where the sun's rays weren't shining before turning and leaning against the railing and parting her feet so her beautiful pussy was on display to us. Smiling she started to tell us more about what happened, "Once everything was shut off, we drew straws to see who was going to get naked first. As it turned out Julie who was the most apprehensive about being naked drew the shortest straw and was first to be stripped."

"The old man loved seeing Julie's tiny tits and when he pushed her panties down he got all choked up when he saw her bald, beautiful tight lipped pussy. The old man was so excited he licked her pussy and asked her if she was still a virgin." Brandi added while looking at Julie and smiling.

Julie smiled at Brandi saying, "When he licked my pussy it sent shivers all over my body however when he asked me if I was a virgin that embarrassed me a little bit. I have to tell you, the experience made my fluids gush. Actually wetter than I've ever been."

Mike spoke up saying, "It wasn't until he was asking Julie questions, that we found out the old man was bi-sexual. He started rubbing my cock through my Speedo as he talked to Julie. Actually he asked each of us some embarrassing questions and expected an answer."

"He wanted me to turn around, part my feet and bend over at the waist before pulling my panties down so he could see my pussy and my asshole." Sarah said.

Brandi spoke up again saying, "I was so nervous and embarrassed when the old man looked at me and said I want to you to strip and lay down on the floor over here with your feet towards me so I can see your spread open pussy. What really got me excited and embarrassed was when he told Julie and Mike to rip off my panties. Actually he said he wanted them to totally destroy my panties so I couldn't wear them ever again."

Brandi continued saying, "Once I was on the floor with my legs spread I know my clit was popped up and very visible to the old man. I saw him looking at my spread open pussy. He asked me if I was a virgin and I told him I wasn't only because I didn't want that old fucker to know the truth. But I have to admit, doing what he wanted me to do made me so wet. The old man leaned forward and sniffed my pussy before he started licking it and lapping up my juices. I know how Julie felt when she said she was wetter than she had ever been."

Mike spoke up next, "The old man surprised me when he licked the length of my cock through my Speedo before he reached up and pulled them off me. That was a first for me, I've never let another male that close to my cock before but I have to tell you it wasn't anywhere as scary as I always believed it would be."

Continuing mike said, "He really surprised me when he sucked my cock into his mouth and then pulled off and said, our agreement with him was no penetration but we didn't say anything about him sucking my cock or him licking the girl's pussies. The old man said before he went back to sucking my cock that he wanted me to cum in his mouth."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers