That First F**k

Story Info
With a rope, ointment, and a transexual friend.
954 words
3.1
35.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I strip him down to his skivvies, then I tie him spread-eagled to the bed.

I take off my clothes. I pull my shirt off over my head. I pop off my bra. I fondle my breasts. I kick off my shoes and pull down my skirt. I leave my thong in place.

I go to work on him. I caress his chest. I run my hand along the length of his arms. I kiss him. I work my tongue deep into his mouth. I start to moan. I tell him I want him. I nibble his ear. I feel his bulge. I slip my finger under the elastic of his shorts. I tickle the inside of his thigh. I tell him how good he feels. I tell him I want him. I tell him I'm wet, and hot and eager. I dangle my tits in his face. I let him suck me.

I reach into the drawer next to the bed and pull out my shears, big heavy shears, shears the tailor uses to make long straight cuts. I cut away his shorts. I slide the shears up one leg and cut. I slide them up the other side and cut. I cut across laterally.

I watch his eyes. I watch him watch me. I watch his furtive glances to his underwear and his prick. I watch him pray I don't make a mistake. I cut his shorts to shreds. I put away my shears. I throw away the shreds of cloth. I marvel at his rock hard cock.

I work on him again. I lick his prick. I stroke his arms and chest. I tell him about Inge. I tell him she can make every fiber in his body twitch with excitement. I cup his balls. I tug his hair. I pull his pubic hair, pit hair, chest hair, body hair. I kiss him. I run my tongue from his ankle to his hip. I tell him Inge will electrify him. I tell him Inge lives here.

I hear the apartment door open. "Inge's home," I say.

I answer a knock at the bedroom door. A big, tall, statuesque blond stands at the door. I walk over to her. Her shirt is open, her breasts exposed. I know he stares at Inge. Inge looks straight at him. Inge and I talk and then I close the door.

"Inge," he asks?

"Let me prepare you," I say.

I reach for a jar of specially prepared ointment. It is watery and I coat him lightly. I cover his arms and his chest. I cover his stomach. I spread the ointment on his legs, on the outside his legs to his hips, on the side of his thighs, stopping just above his knees. I do not cover his face. I do not cover his groin. I do not touch his penis.

Another knock on the door. Inge enters.

I embrace her. I run my hands over her body. I linger at her breasts. I kiss her. I pull away her skirt. I drop her shirt off her shoulders. I kiss her breasts. I grab her crotch. I drop to my knees and pull her panties to the ground. She steps out of them. I stand back. Her prick stands erect.

"Not a word," I say to him. "Inge will drive you wild and I will finish you," I say.

Inge climbs on the bed. She licks away the ointment, an ointment made of tinned beef gravy and water. She licks away cleanly, quickly, lovingly.

As she works, I reach under my thong and finger myself.

I watch him watch me. I watch him watch Inge. I watch his eyes as they flit between Inge and me.

Inge finishes.

"One minute," I say. I leave the room with Inge. I return with a bucket of warm water and a cloth. I wash him. I wash away the remaining ointment. I sooth him. I attend him closely. I feel the texture of his skin. I finger his nipples. I smell him. I go down on him.

I stop.

I straddle him. I sit on his chest. My pussy is just inches from his face. I am very wet. I know he can smell me.

I produce my shears again. I cut away my thong. I cut along the left leg. I cut along the right. I throw away the thong. I am naked. My pussy drips in anticipation. He can see the wet. I drop my cunt on his face. He eats me. He licks me. I moan with pleasure.

I pull away. I put away the shears.

I straddle him again. I point my ass at his face.

I untie his legs.

I quickly turn around and place a knee on either arm. I sit my cunt in his face again. I free his left arm, then I free his right.

I slide back a little. His arms are free. I do nothing. I wait. I wait for him to make a move.

Some guys get up right away and leave. "Too weird for me," they say. Others offer an obligatory fuck and then they go.

But it's the ones that stay who are most thrilling. He may offer a fuck right away. I am shaken by desire. We fuck. He shoots hot cum. I douse him with wet. We collapse in spent energy.

We begin again. Gently, lovingly. We explore each other's body. His prick. His chest. His face and legs. My wet. My breasts. My mouth and lips.

We hear shouts and moans and shrieks and cries from the other room. "Inge," I say, "and some other lucky soul."

He enters me again.