That First Hand Job

Story Info
Rural 18-year-olds discover lust together.
1.7k words
4.29
203.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1965 in a small rural town in Pennsylvania. I was solidly eighteen years old; she was just barely eighteen. Neither of us had much sexual experience. I had been with hookers a couple of times, but that was cold and mechanical and hardly qualified asrealexperiences. We were lying on a picnic table at the community park, past midnight, and all alone. We had been making out for hours and we were both pretty hot.

We had started dating earlier that summer and we seemed to hit it off well. I was working during the day at my summer job before returning to school in the fall, but it was a "kid job" and I really didn't make much money. She would be a senior in high school next year. She was tall, thin, and attractive with long, pretty hair. She wore cutoff jean shorts and loose tops that exposed her midriff and her flat, teenaged belly. She didn't know much about sex either, but she knew well that if she got pregnant her future was over. She had seen entirely too many teenage girls leave school to become either unwed mothers or teenage wives with "minimum wage" husbands who could hardly support themselves, let alone a family of three. She was not about to let me enjoy the 'pleasure of her loins' and take a chance that I would leave her a little 'present' that neither of us wanted. In fact, neither of us really wanted to take that chance. It was the 1960's and we were kids, but we weren't necessarily stupid kids.

She liked petting. She enjoyed it when I slid my hand up under her top. Her breasts were small, but she had nipples that seemed almost disproportionate in size. They would get so hard that they would stand right up to greet my touch. She wore cheap bras that fit loosely and that only had one hook. Even with my minimal experience I could pop her bra open with ease. In looking back, I think she liked it that way.

It was immensely exciting! To feel that hook release, knowing that now I would have access to those wonderful little titties with their hard nipples. And I think it was even more exciting that she would allow me to unhook her bra. Then I would slide my hand up under her top and push the loose bra up. My hand would brush those hard nipples, causing her to squirm as her tongue tangled with mine.

This had been a particularly hot session. I had been touching and sucking on those hard little treasures for about half an hour between kisses and position changes. This was the first time that I had unsnapped and unzipped her jean shorts. Occasionally she would let me rub between her legs, but she wouldn't let me put my hand inside her pants until tonight. As we lay kissing, I slid my hand downward into her now open shorts. I moved slowly downward, rubbing widely as I went and fully expecting to be stopped at any time. To my surprise, she didn't stop me and soon I began to feel the damp spot on her cotton panties. My clumsy rubbings had an obvious effect as her hips began to twist and her arms tightened about me. Her breathing was heavier than I had known before. I was almost panicky that I had gone too far and too fast, setting off things beyond my control. But as I began to enjoy my newly discovered control, I moved my hand up and inside her panties.

Her pubic hair was another new experience for me. Her hair was straight, yet here was this thin, extremely curly hair just between her legs. I wasted little time on that puzzle, preferring to move on. Then for the first time, I touched the "Promised Land!" I had seen female genitalia in magazines, but I had never actually touched a woman. She flinched and twisted as my hand covered her completely.

The sense of near panic was renewed!I have my hand on a PUSSY! A real PUSSY! Now what do I do with it? I wanted to be careful. I knew that my organ was very sensitive and tender so I figured that hers must be too. I wanted to be careful not to hurt or scratch her, so I just rubbed slowly and softly. She seemed to like that.What do I do next? I wondered.Think man! Think!

Well, I had heard the guys talk about putting your finger in it, so I thought I'd try that. But there's no HOLE here! There's supposed to be a HOLE! I continued my rubbing and mentally mapping the landscape. What's this? A wet area! I'll rub here! It feels softer! Wait! There's a part in these folds where the moisture is! I'll just put my finger here and slide ...WHOA! As if it had fallen into a well, my finger went up to the hilt in a warm, wet, soft miracle unlike anything I had ever touched before. She suddenly gasped and tightened her grip upon me. The effect of my touch was obvious and somewhat startling to me.I'm here! I'm actually here! My finger's in a girl's pussy! Damn that feels nice! No wonder guys are so crazy to get their cocks in there! My finger had found a home! It had found a place where it could live forever and never desire to leave. I slowly and gently moved it around and in and out. Her hips twisted and writhed with my movements.This is SO COOL! She LIKES it!I continued to explore, finding more wetness than I could have imagined. I searched about trying to find what she liked best. In the ignorance of my youth, I had no conception of the clitoris or of female orgasm. At that age, I barely understood my OWN orgasm, beyond the fact that it felt good and fluid came out. So my fingers plodded and plowed with no particular goal in mind.

As we lay face to face, still liplocked, and with me trying to work my way up the learning curve, I felt her arm move. In a moment her hand was on my belly just above my waist. In those days I was slim and muscular, and I had no need of a belt. My waist was smaller than my hips and tight jean shorts fit quite securely. Her hand paused briefly upon my belly sending chills through my body. With all of my strength I pulled in my abdominal muscles as her hand slid quickly into my shorts and inside my underwear. Then her hand touched me and wrapped around my cock. No girl had ever touched my cock before, other than the hookers. But this was a REAL girl who suddenly had a hold of my cock. My cock was as hard as stone. It had swelled to the point of near painful stretching, and it was so hot that even I could feel the heat against my skin.

Her touch was cool and her skin was as soft as her fingers wrapped around me. Now I was the one writhing, panting, and begging! I had never experienced anything as completely absorbing and exciting as her hand upon me. As my hips twisted, she began to stroke me slowly with the ball of her hand rubbing against the head of my cock. I had rubbed my own cock before and it felt good, but it was nothing to compare with this! The extraordinary softness of that female hand! And the coolness of her flesh around my overheated cock. I had never known such sensations before! I was lost in a sensual world now limited to one incredible touch. Surely no other man in all of history had experienced such a marvelous gift! I was frozen, afraid to breath, afraid to move; afraid to think for fear that the feeling would pass.

I never felt it coming! There was no warning, no alert of any kind. Suddenly my orgasm started like jolts of electricity that blasted through my body. I began to thrash wildly as hot semen shot from me, soaking my underwear and spraying over her hand. I felt her stiffen and pull away, jerking her hand out of my shorts and asking, "What is it! What did I do?"

I was beyond any form of answer until the pulses passed. In the background I could hear her voice saying, "Oh God! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" She was startled and afraid.

As my senses returned to me, I tried to calm her. I had trouble making words, but I reached out and pulled her to me, kissing her cheek and telling her that it was all right. "You just made me cum, that's all!" I told her.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...! " She was still flustered.

My hand had been pulled out of her shorts when she moved away, and now we lay still face to face as I moved my body back against her. I pulled her close against me and whispered, "That felt SO good! I loved it! Really, it's OK!"

She still seemed a bit shaken as she pulled away from me and sat up on the edge of the table. She took a tissue from her purse and wiped my sticky semen from her hand. Then she put her clothes back together and looked at me in the darkness as I pulled myself together.

"I was never with a boy when he came before. I didn't know what was happening." She suddenly seemed shy and a bit embarrassed.

"Well, you made me cum really well! I never had a girl do that either." I sat next to her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. "But you can do that to me any time you want to and I won't mind a bit!"

She broke into a smile as she stood up and took my hand. "Come on. It's late and I have to get home."