That First Meeting

Story Info
An introduction to the art of d/s.
2.8k words
3.92
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the hotel half hour before you as instructed and carry out your precise instructions. I enter the shower and wash myself thoroughly, making sure that there is no smell on my body. I check under my arms and my pussy to make sure that it's hairless and just to be on the safe side, I grab a razor and shave over myself lightly. A whimper escapes from my lips; I so want it to be you. I carry on with the task at hand and start to dry myself. I feel my nipples harden and my pussy starts to get wet just thinking about what you are going to do to me. I so want to cum, but you have specifically told me that I am not to touch myself in any way without you being there. I look at the clock on the cabinet; I'm going to have to hurry getting prepared for you if I'm to make it in time.

I grab my sexy black thong and matching bra, I'm still slightly damp from the shower and struggle to put them on. I start to panic, time is racing away and still I'm not ready for you! I manage to fasten the clasp of my bra; I'm all fingers and thumbs now and it seems to take forever. Now I start to put my clothes for you, I decide that you would prefer the short black skirt and the sluttish low cut red top that you commented on last time we met. I pull the top on and it stretches so much that you can see the outline of my nipples – they stand to attention just waiting for you to play with them. I slip on the black hold-ups that I think you would like to see me in, put on my shoes and then grab my mobile to call you.

I flip the top of my phone open and dial your number. I've gotten it wrong, I should have text you – my mind notches another misdemeanour that I've done – what will the punishment be for this slip? I text you the room number that I am waiting in, my heart is pounding and my head is spinning as I await your knock at the door. This feeling seems to go on forever, I'm getting impatient, I want you there, but I know that I have to wait! I listen to the sounds of the hotel, outside I hear a sound, is it your knock or just my imagination, I wait for it to happen again but it doesn't. I'm growing panicky – you should have been here by now, it's been over ten minutes since I text you. Then, I hear it, just a small tap on the door, but it sounds like thunder to my ears. I take a deep breath and try to relax; I then open the door to you...

I stare at you and you smile back. I try to say 'I have missed you Sir', but permission to speak has not been granted yet. Instead I feel your eyes travel down my body and linger at my breasts then admire my legs and shoes. You enter the room and I stand in the centre of it, as discussed and put my hands by my side and my head up. I await your command with a longing that I've never felt before. You walk round me and inspect what I am wearing, it meets your approval, and so you nod and smile yet again. I'm still waiting for your instructions to meet my ears, and so when you pull down my top and twist my nipples it is a complete surprise. My nipples that were hard before have grown even harder now, I feel sensations that I never knew I had and my pussy starts to feel wet.

I stand and watch in fascination as you unpack the bag that you are holding. I was so caught up in excitement and desire to please you, that I didn't notice it. From your bag you take out various lengths of black nylon rope, three gags, a pinwheel, nipple clamps and a blindfold. I still say nothing, I would love to say to you 'Sir, I am yours' or 'Sir, I will do anything for you', but I have still not been given permission to speak yet. Instead I watch as you place your toys on the bed neatly in rows and watch and wait for your permission.

You look at me through those wonderfully intense brown eyes you have and say the only word to me in ten minutes 'Undress'. I remove my top first; I fold it neatly and place it on the floor by my feet. I watch as you look at the bounce of my breasts as my arms come back to my sides. I then slowly peel off my skirt and am left there in just my bra, thong, hold ups and shoes. I feel the goose bumps start to prickle my skin and I sense my pussy getting wetter as your eyes take in what I'm wearing for you. You nod once more abruptly and I take this to be the sign that you want all the rest of my clothing off. I clumsily unhook my bra and slide my fingers into my thong and pull them down my legs to the floor. The pile of clothing is growing now all I have to do is to take off my shoes and hold ups.

I am now standing naked in the centre of the room, everything seems to have stopped moving, even time itself. I allow myself the pleasure of thinking what you are going to do with me. You give a signal and I now place my hands on my head and spread my legs apart awaiting your inspection. I watch as you come over to me and look into my eyes. I'm lost in the sensations that I'm feeling and when a finger enters my pussy I am caught off guard. You explore my outer lips, feeling for any sign of hair, you then crouch down in front of me, and taste the moisture that is oozing out of me with your tongue. I feel another finger enter me and another one find my clit and start to rub it gently. I so want to cum, but cannot do anything apart from stand there in the centre of the room. My arms are aching badly now and more than anything I want to tell you so, you stand up and look into my eyes and see the suffering that I am enduring for you, you smile yet again and whisper to me that I am your 'good girl' which you know I love being called.

You order me over to the bed and tell me to lean forward so I'm bending over it. I do as you ask and I feel my cheeks being pulled apart, your eyes scanning for anything that should not be there. On my cheeks I feel your breath, as you smell to make sure that I am clean, then I feel wetness as you give me just one single lick up my back as a reward for not failing you in this task. I am still bent over the bed when I see you pick up the blindfold; you stretch it and then place it over my eyes.

Immediately there is darkness, I sense you moving, I want to ask where you are and to reach out for you, but all I can see is nothing, all I can feel is the bed and all I want is you. I hear you do something, but cannot place it for a few seconds, then I realise that you are getting undressed. I hear the sound of you undoing and taking off your trousers and shirt, the swish as they hit the floor, the clatter of hangers as you hang them up. It amazes me that although I cannot see I seem to hear things better. I feel you lean on the bed for a second and then you are gone again.

You pick up the rope, place my hands behind my back and wrap it round my crossed wrists twice. I feel it tighten and constrict the movement; I wriggle my fingers and try to pull free of my bonds, but am unable to due to your expertise. Somehow I know that you are smiling when I am doing this, and I feel your breath upon my neck. I feel the rope being passed under me and yet more rope encircling my waist. Yet again it is pulled tight and I catch my breath. You handle the rope as though it is the most precious thing in the world, you tease me with it and prolong the suffering that I am receiving. The rope between my legs is putting pressure on my clit and I don't know for how long I can stand the torment that you inflict upon me. I gasp, I'm thinking 'I'm ready to cum, please let me cum Sir', but still I have not been given permission to speak. Rope is then pulled up my back and circled under my breasts and loops are made for my breasts to go into. These are pulled tight and I feel as though I'm floating in heaven, the pain is refreshing and it washes over me in waves. I wait for the next wave to hit me and the next and the next.

I sense you approach me for a second time and feel my right breast being sucked and bitten and then a sharp pain as a nipple clamp is attached to it. I take a gulp; you ask if I am ok, so I nod, you ask if you can continue, I nod again. This time you take my left breast; you gently lick it, pull the nipple hard then clip the other clamp in place. The intense feelings that I am getting now is tipping me over the edge, I start to cry with frustration, as I cannot communicate to you.

You at last give me permission to speak; it has been over three quarters of an hour since I first set eyes on you today. I still cannot see you, as you prefer for me to be blindfolded when you are undressed, but the sound of your voice is like a rich melody on this tide of pain and discontentment that I am riding. You ask me if I am happy for things to progress a little further and I answer a simple yes. You tell me to open my mouth, and as I do I feel you kiss me, just gently at first, and then it becomes deeper and harder, until I can stand it no longer. I ask you if I may cum and you reply 'not yet my pet'. This normally means that I have done something that you disagree with; in this case it was the phone earlier on.

My breasts are heaving and the pain of the nipple clips is driving me insane. I am in two places at once; I'm flying but also sinking at the same time. I beg you to take them off, but I hear you leave the room and enter it again; my pleas fall upon deaf ears. I hear the sound of the shower running and am glad that I'm not alone. Sounds of footsteps approach me then I feel my head being pulled back by its hair and my mouth opens in surprise. The instant my mouth opens I feel a ball gag being put into it. I bite down and feel you secure it at the back of my head and pull tightly to make sure that it does not slip and my noises cannot be heard too loudly.

I hear a creak of the bed and then you kneel down beside me. A pricking sensation rides lightly across my pussy and heads upwards growing harder towards my tortured nipples. I guess that it's the pinwheel that you bought in your bag earlier. I want to yell 'Stop, I would like to cum!' but the gag just muffles the sound and make it sound like a sigh on a breeze. I realise now that you asking me to orgasm on demand is all that I am concentrating on right now. Then suddenly, the pinwheel is taken away and you tell me now my punishment is to be administered for breaking the phone rule earlier on.

You lead me to the bed again and tell me to bend over it. I am putty in your hands and so comply with what you request. I bend over, then I feel the rush of air and a pain erupts on the cheeks of my arse. A muffled squeal escapes my lips and I try and move, but you order me to stand still for you. You inform me that you are going to spank me 12 times for my forgetfulness and that hopefully I will not forget in future. I accept the punishment that fits the crime, as there is nothing else that I can really do. You take my gag off and ask me to count each stroke, and at the end I must thank you and promise to try and remember your rules. Each stroke is different in place and strength, I can feel the orgasm trying to escape now and it nearly does. I just pull myself back in time, for you have not yet given your consent.

By now my pussy is flooding with juices, they are running down my legs and my breasts and nipples feel like they are in another realm. You sit down on the bed and undo the bondage on my wrists and ask me to rub my clit. I rub it gently and feel the tip start to harden under my fingertips. Then you grab me and I stumble towards you, I land in your lap and you guide me to where your hard cock is waiting for me. It is only then that you say that I may cum.

I cum like I have never cum before, I feel like a pebble skimming a lake, the ripples seem never ending. It is only when I have finished do you take off the gag and kiss me. You release my clamps and the sensation comes flooding into my nipples. I so want you to put them in your mouth and to ease the abuse that they have had inflicted upon them. I feel you blow at my right nipple, it feels so good, so calming and yet just that one blow is enough to make my pussy start to fill up again. I feel your by now bulging cock start to twitch and make thrusting motions in me. The thrusts become more pronounced and eventually I hear the sound of your climax too.

I feel the ropes that have restrained me for so long being untied. The circulation that has been deprived of my limbs for so long starts to return slowly at first then builds up to a throbbing crescendo. I am lead to where I can still hear the shower hissing as it exits from its source. You tell me to remove my blindfold at last, so that I can see you and that you can attend my by now weary body. I enter the shower with your help and then you too get in, to make sure that I am ok. I love this time now it's our special comedown time and to us is a very intimate part of our relationship.

I feel the warm water soak into my aching limbs and sensitive nipples. I see you take the shower gel and place some in your hands and gently rub it onto my skin, taking care to be extra gentle around my breasts. You gently bite my shoulder and smile; I know then that I have pleased you today. As the water washes away my aches I take the gel from you and in turn do the same. You then lead me to the bed and we lay together, the air drying our skin.

All too soon it is time for you to go, you hurry and get dressed and give me a long lingering kiss goodbye and a slap on the rump for good measure too. I snuggle down under the duvet as the door closes and you leave for your other 'normal' life that I have no part in. I smile as sleep takes hold of me and think to myself that I cannot wait until next time and that I wonder what you will require of me then?

To be continued...