That Hippy Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

"I did! If you ever answered your phone or checked your messages," he scowled at her.

"I checked several times if you have replied to my text when I had a minute," Matilda looked confused.

"I rang. And rang, and rang. I wanted to hear your voice to make sure you weren't regretting anything from our date last night." He was looking into her eyes.

The girl beside Wing yelped and choked on her wine, "You? The king of one night stands," she patted her chest as she choked, "Took a girl on a proper date?"

Feeling the need to defend him it was Matilda who spoke up, "It was probably the most romantic date I have been on, but then I am easily pleased," she grinned.

The girl was still gaping open mouthed as Matilda turned back to Nate, "When I agreed to a second date I forgot to tell you we open late on Sundays and Mondays. That was why I cancelled."

"Oh," he said, "I knew that. I was going to pick you up at ten for a late supper. I don't imagine you eat much when you're surrounded by food all day long."

"So you bought all these people with you to check up on me? You're not some sort of crazy stalker guy are you?" Matilda asked, teasing him.

"Wasn't his idea," Wing said, "Mine. It was time for a get together, so I called it. He met your friends now you get to meet his."

Matilda finally laughed and shook her head, "I think you're as bad as each other."

The girl beside Wing laughed, "I think you and I are going to get along great. I'm Danielle, Mitchell's sister."

Matilda chatted amiably as the group ate their dessert or picked at cheese and fruit platters. Eventually, April emerged from the kitchen declaring the Kitchen closed and grabbing a juice came to sit with the small crowd that still remained from the Reds group.

Cooper approached her a few minutes later, "Go home, Matilda. April and I can lock up, it's her day off tomorrow anyway and it looks like it's going to be a long night." Matilda smiled at Cooper gratefully and stood up to go and retrieve her bag. Nate saw her move from the table and followed her into the kitchen area.

Matilda jumped when she turned and saw him, "I am going to head home," she said quietly, "I was coming to say goodbye. No need to leave and ruin the fun."

"It's a bit late to be walking home alone, don't you think?" He stared at her, "I'll walk you home, it's not far."

"Okay," She said surprising him by not arguing. He leaned over and kissed her murmuring, "I have been dying to do that all night."

"Don't want to kiss the freaky hippy chick in front of your friends?" She bit back instantly regretting her words knowing she judged this man to harshly too often. He had a strange effect on her and she found it unsettling.

Not saying a word he took her by the hand and led her from the kitchen, "Thanks for coming to my girlfriend's cafe everyone. Same day next month picnic in the park. Wing will send you the details," his voice was loud and as he finished he leaned down to her ear smiling at her stunned expression, "Now you say thank you and goodnight."

"Nice to meet you everyone," Matilda finally said as she came to her senses again, "I really hope you can make it to our Earth Day barbecue." She turned to the startled expression of April, "I'll call you, I promise, enjoy your day off." Looking up at the smiling face of Wing she almost rolled her eyes, "Good night everyone."

Nate was grinning as Matilda spoke. She didn't deny being his girlfriend in front of their friends, and she had enough backbone to do if she had wanted. They left hand in hand and walked a little way in silence.

"What is it with you and surprises? Couldn't warn me what's about to hit me head on?" She said not quite angry but unsure of how she was feeling exactly.

"Don't want to be my girlfriend?" He stopped walking to look into her eyes.

"I didn't say that. It's just that I didn't get a choice, or warning. I mean we haven't even had our second date," she smiled crookedly.

"Technically, this is our third date," he moved closer bending to brush his lips over hers, "You know what that means." Nate smiled crookedly.

"You can't count tonight really," Matilda whispered unsure if she really meant that but knowing that she didn't want to become one of his many conquests. She turned and began to walk again.

"I waited all those weeks for work at the park to be finished before asking you out. That's why I was happy that it finished, not the work," Nate spoke quietly as he walked beside her. "I understand it's been three dates in three days for you, but I have wanted this for much longer."

"You always seemed to be angry with me in the park," she was startled by his admission.

"I couldn't say what I wanted to say, and you were judging me. You didn't know I was only there for Wing, I was a volunteer, to help him get through his community service," he said sadly, "We were all warned on day one not to flirt or invite you out."

"I didn't know that," she said. "Is that why your wingman made every effort to be friendly?"

"Maybe," he gave her that crooked smile she was beginning to know.

She realised in that moment that she wanted to consummate the relationship as much as he did and berated herself for being caught up in the playboy image he used to have instead of the guy she had got to know over the last few days. It wasn't like she was a young innocent after all.

Matilda stepped onto the boat still holding his hand, but he stopped, "If I come on board I am not going to want to leave," he warned her. Matilda took a step back towards him and kissed him allowing the kiss to deepen, and smile creep over his lip and her let a small purring moan escape his lips. Stepping back, she pulled him with her onboard her boat and led him into the cabin.

Stepping into the tiny bedroom, she turned, placing her hands on his chest and tilted her head up to him. He had a great body, and she wanted to explore it now that she had made the decision to let him stay. Her hands ran over his well muscled torso, so many years playing football had been good to him, and her lips locked to his as she finally felt his hands on her exploring her curves in the same way.

Nate was breathing heavily, eager to have this woman in the most intimate way but refusing to rush the moments of the first exploration. She was gorgeous, and he wanted to savour peeling away the layers of clothing as the kissed and slowly undressed each other without any trepidation of the future. They would continue to see each other after tonight he knew this was the girl he had been look for. Finally naked he stepped back to drink her in. She neither blushed nor flaunted her body, but merely stood, studying him in the same way.

Matilda was naturally slim, not skinny, but there was little fat on her curves so when Nate stood back rather than being concerned about what he saw she overtly eyed his chest, abs and the hard package between his legs. The room was dark, but the moonlight streamed through the portholes, their eyes having adjusted long ago as they shed their clothes. She smiled cheekily at him as her eyes travelled back to his face.

The cheeky grin on this sexy girl's face undid all Nate's resolve to take it slowly and savour each moment. He closed the distance and wrapped his arms around her tightly kissing her deeply and passionately as he ground against her, "You are so fucking beautiful," he murmured into the kisses.

"You're pretty much an Adonis yourself," she grinned letting her hand snake down between them wrapping around his cock squeezing it tightly before gently moving it up and down his shaft.

"Mm," Nate moaned picking her up and laying her back onto the bed. Climbing up onto the bed and kneeling beside her where she could still reach him with her hands, he began to explore every inch of her with his mouth starting with her lips as his head moved down kissing and nibbling at her neck, his hands worked at her breasts as he sucked and bit lightly as her nipples letting his teeth scrape over them, groaning as he felt her hand once again wrap around his cock.

Matilda moved her body around until she lay with her head between his knees. She tugged on his cock until he lowered it enough for her to lick around the fleshy head. Her body was quivering in pleasure as his mouth continued to travel over it, his hands kneading at her breasts as his tongue teased and laved its way down her body. She squeaked and widened her legs as she felt him nip at her inner thighs. His first tongue swipe across the lips of her pussy made her body writhe in expectation, and her legs widen further. She felt her lips pulling part with her legs, his fingers pull them further apart and his tongue tantalizingly flutter over her clit and inner core.

Nate wrapped his hands around her hips and held her tightly to him as he tongue explored her wet pussy, her squeaks and whimpers sounding out her pleasure. His long legs made the position difficult, so he rolled holding her lower torso in place allowing her to set her own pace as she sucked his cock slowly, her tongue fluttering under the mushroom head driving him wild.

Matilda's thighs began to shake as he pushed a thick finger into her while flickering his tongue over her clit, lifting her head from his cock she groaned and began rolling her hips. She tried to brace her knees on the bed to slow the shaking that had gripped her legs. She found she was barely able to control them, and she whimpered loudly around his cock, her head spinning as his pumped his fingers in and out of her and sucked on her clit until she howled out her orgasm.

Moving quickly, he rolled her off him and climbed on top her. He lifted her legs high and rammed his rock like cock into her wanting to feel the last ripples of her orgasm around him. He leaned down to kiss her open, gasping mouth; his cock buried deeply within her before rising up to begin a slow sensual fuck wanting to make the moments last. Letting her legs go to wrap around his hips he leaned in to kiss her deeply sharing the same breath as their bodies moved together. He could feel her thighs begin to shake again as they gripped his hips and his pace quickened, kissing her deeply again he broke the kiss to rise on his arms and begin to pound into her hard and fast.

Matilda felt as if her first orgasm had never left her but rather simmered on a low point just below her skin keeping her tingling and on the edge. As he rolled her and began to fuck hard into her, she thought she could almost cum again, when he stopped and started a slower, more sensual pace. She wrapped her legs around his hips and reached up to stroke the hair at the nape of his neck as the moved together in unison her hips rocking to meet his every thrust. The sensations built slowly again as he fucked her until, once again, her legs began to shake and her body quivered in pleasure. She saw him rise above her and increase his pace and force sending her quickly to the edge she tried to hold back, but her head exploded as she came hard, her inner muscles gripping his cock.

Nate was in heaven as the body beneath him shook and writhed, the pressure on his cock milking his own orgasm from him. He growled low in contrast to her howl as they both came and he collapsed on top of her, trying not to crush her as he held her close and kissed her again. After a few minutes, he rolled off her but unwilling to break the contact they shared, he pulled her with him to half lay on top of him and wrapped his arms around her.

Neither of them spoke while their breathing slowly returning to normal. Matilda wanted a drink but like Nate was loathe to break the connection she felt with him at that particular moment as she listened to his heartbeat her head resting against his chest. Reluctantly she lifted her head and went to wiggle free of his arms only to find them wrap tighter around her. "Where are you going?" Nate whispered.

"I need some water. I am hardly going running away. This is my home remember?" she grinned at him.

"Fine then," Nate released her to let her go to the kitchenette watching her as she moved. She really was hot. He was suddenly struck by the idea that normally it would be him getting up and walking around to plot a plan of escape instead of staying in bed wanting more of the incredible body that swayed and moved before his eyes.

Matilda came back to the bed and passed him a bottle of water, "Do you want me to leave?" Nate asked awkwardly. Her eyes widened, and she considered him.

Eventually, she spoke again, "I am not sure if you are asking for permission to stay or permission to leave with that question." Then she burst out laughing. "You don't stay very often, do you? I'll make this easy for you. You are welcome to stay but be warned I am a restless sleeper. You are also welcome to leave secure in the knowledge I will not hurl insults at you or curl up in a ball and cry at being abandoned. You can do whatever you feel like."

Nate was confused. He wasn't used to women like Matilda. All he really understood about her answer was that he could stay if he wanted to and at that point he knew he did. They fell asleep spooning comfortably.

Waking early for work Nate slipped from her bed resisting the urge to wake her and make love to her again. He dressed silently and quietly wrote on her message board attached to the fridge, "Went to work. I'll pick you up after you finish work tonight, Nate."

Over the two weeks, they barely spent a night apart. They matched their schedules as best as possible to include work and commitments to other people. They dated, going to quiet restaurants or little known theatres or events. They were happy to keep their relationship out of the media spot light that often surrounded his family. Between the two national environmental events of the year, Earth day was mostly a non-event in Australia, but they planned for the park picnic as if it was going to be as big as Clean Up Australia Day or Earth Hour.

They had created flyers for the neighbourhood inviting people to come and enjoy the parklands, work in the community gardens or just picnic and have fun with the local community. The problem was it just didn't get enough publicity in this country. Nate had come up with a plan to help Matilda with her latest crusade, but as he sat in his father's study waiting to talk to him, he wondered if he was crazy.

Connor hung up the phone and looked at his son, "So some little tramp wants to ride the coattails of your celebrity, does she?"

"For fucks sake, she doesn't even know I am here, and if you call her a tramp again, you and I are going to come to blows," Nate stood up, "Forget it. This is why I didn't tell her what I was planning. You're so self absorbed, you can't just see the good it would do on a bigger scale than just you pitiful star status."

Nate stormed out leaving his father staring after him. His son had done his homework and the idea of sponsoring an annual charity event appealed to him on a number of levels, not the least bolstering his flagging celebrity status. All his success had been built from his public persona as an athlete, media deals, the success of his business and meeting the love of his life. He looked at the carefully prepared proposal on his desk and decided to investigate it a bit further. Not that he had much time, he heard Nate's car leave and went to find his wife.

An hour later Kelleen studied the proposal. The cause was a good one. Everyone was on the environmental bandwagon these days and to sponsor an annual event wouldn't be very taxing on them but what fascinated her the most was the girl that had inspired this sort of passion in her son and her mind formulated plans of her own as she said, "Let me handle this, darling."

The following day Kelleen and a friend were shown to her table by a sweet young woman who offered menu's and took their drink order. The cafe bustled with the lunchtime rush, and the woman ate talking quietly and taking their time over the food. As the customers thinned out they waved the woman over to them, Kelleen's friend flashed a wide smile, "I write a food blog of sorts, and I was wondering if your chef would let me into the kitchen to talk to her, could you ask for me?"

Matilda looked around at the afternoon lull, "Of course," she said and went back to the kitchen. Leaving Heather in the kitchen, April and Matilda emerged again and approached the table. "This is April. She designs our menu here."

April looked at the two women. "Nate didn't tell us his mother would be visiting," she held out her hand to Kelleen, "Nice to meet you," she said before addressing the other woman, "I hope the food was satisfactory. How can I help you?" She asked, seeing Matilda tense up beside her and her eyes widen in surprise. "You really should have introduced yourself. Matilda isn't good with surprises." She laughed easily, "Did Nate send you in to say you were food critics as a prank?"

"Not at all, he probably wouldn't like that we had come without telling him," Kelleen smiled. "Why don't we let the foodies talk and you and I can talk about this Earth day thing your doing, Matilda?"

"I am so sorry," Matilda whispered, "I didn't recognise you," She wanted desperately to run away for some reason. "He told you about our picnic in the park?"

"Not exactly," she smiled, "Why don't you sit with us and I will explain. Half an hour later Matilda knew about the sponsorship proposal he had taken to his father without telling her. Kelleen believed it could be a good public relations exercise if it was handled right. Matilda didn't want to be handled, but her new crusade for a boardwalk through the mangrove forest so it could be used and enjoyed by all could really use the boost of funds.

Matilda could see Heather struggling to serve and man the kitchen alone, so she turned to Kelleen, "I really shouldn't be sitting here so long. Poor Heather is barely keeping it together. I really had no idea that Nate put this together. Maybe you should talk it over with him. It's all a bit of a shock, you being here and this," she tapped the proposal. "I need some time to think about it. It was very nice to meet you though. Nate doesn't say much about his family, and I don't listen to the media much. I am sure we will see more of each other, but I have a business to run and all that. Can I get you anything else?"

"No, dear, go do what you have to do," Kelleen smiled, "I will just wait for my friend."

After the women left April went to Matilda, "What did she want?"

"Nate asked them to sponsor the picnic in the park. I think she came to check out the flake running it. I am not sure she knew I was his girlfriend," Matilda said quietly. "I didn't know he was doing that, I wish he hadn't. I feel like I have been put on trial, judged and found wanting."

When Nate picked her up that night, she told what had happened on the walk home, "Why didn't you tell me about the proposal?" She asked.

"I didn't want to get your hopes up. "My old man is a bit too egocentric to see the good it could do," he put an arm around her waist holding her close as they walked the short distance to the marina.

Matilda understood and hugged him back, "It was a nice idea, thank you. Your mother probably thinks I am too much of a flake to run anything so big on my own anyway."

The couple had become extremely close within the short amount of time they had been together. Their sex life was amazing as they found it was easy to talk freely about what they wanted in bed, and the slow gentle intimacy of the first night gave way to nights of hot hard encounters that left them both breathless and shaking. Tonight though, Matilda needed that soft intimacy, to feel the burgeoning love between them as more than just satisfying the carnal urges they both felt. As if knowing her feelings, he pulled her to him as he climbed into bed and they moved as one softly and gently making love as they clung to each other. While not quite as intense as usual, both of their orgasms washed over them lengthening out the pleasure they felt at being together.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers