That Old Adage...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been too long since I had seen this teen goddess naked, I decided, staring at her hairless pussy lips. I could see a trail of moisture beginning to run down her thigh, and I kneeled down to catch it with my tongue. Sweet. I tilted my head and licked her tiny moist slit. It had been years since I tasted a sweet teen pussy, and I had missed it. In one fell swoop I scooped Kristy up and carried her to my bed, easing her down on the mattress. She removed my shirt and pants, and looked approvingly at the monster trying to poke it's head through the opening of my boxer shorts, which she then removed, and gasped.

I smiled. I've been blessed with a nine inch cock, as thick around as a water bottle. I suppose to a teen girl my penis would seem a little frightening, but Kristy was undaunted as she lowered her mouth to it and kissed it, then took me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip and darting in and out of the hole.

"Oh, shit," I said as she began inching it down her throat. It had been many, many years since I'd had that done, and the hot wet heat of her mouth and the texture of her tongue were better than I remembered. I reached down and grabbed her hair, and began fucking her mouth, sliding in and out of her. Even though I was drunk, it had been so long since I'd had sex that I was getting close, and I wanted to draw this out. Not to mention I wanted a real taste of that teen cunt.

I pulled my cock out of Kristy then rolled her on her back. I kissed her neck and my hands flew to her breasts, pinching and pulling her innocent nipples. I wanted her to be nice and juicy for me.

"Ahh, ahh," Kristy moaned and trembled as I suckled her breasts again, wishing as I did that they were full of milk. I left her breasts and licked my way down the smooth plane of her stomach to the hairless V between her legs. I could smell the sweetness of her arousal, and I inhaled deeply before spreading her open for me.

Her vaginal lips were puffy and glistening in the dim light of my room. I took my fingers and spread them open. I saw that little pink pearl peaking out from its hood, and I swirled my tongue around it, and took it between my teeth, biting it gently, which made Kristy jolt suddenly. Then I latched onto it and began sucking that teen clit in earnest. Kristy's hips bucked and her legs flailed, and I had to pin her down so she didn't kick me in the head. I slipped two fingers inside of her little hole. My god she was tight! I was worried for a second she might be a virgin, but I didn't feel a hymen, and so I continued fucking her with my fingers and tongue.

"Oh, god, oh Joey, unhh, ah, oh shit, I'm gonna cum, uh, ahh!"

"That's it, angel, cum for me. Cum for me, squirt your juices into my mouth." I began sucking Kristy's pussy and suddenly her entire body shook in an orgasm and my mouth was flooded with her sweet pussy nectar. I lapped it up greedily, then pulled back. I couldn't wait any more. I had to fuck her. I took my cock and swirled it around her clit, wetting it with my precum.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Kristy," I whispered. "It might hurt, but I'm going to go slow, okay, baby?" She nodded, too far gone to speak. I stuck the head inside of her, and then began rubbing her clit again. She was so tight! I couldn't even remember the last time I was in such a tight, young pussy. As I entered her inch by inch, I alternated rubbing her clit and pulling and pinching her tits.

"Oh, Joe, that feels so good," she moaned. "Oh god, baby, don't stop, don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Ahh, nuuhh."

When I felt her pussy begin to contract, I slammed my full length inside her. I could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate me, and a pinch around the tip of my penis as I entered her cervix. When her orgasm had subsided, I began to pump in and out of her. I knew I wasn't going to last long in that teen pussy, and I began fucking her in earnest.

"Oh, Kristy, baby, your pussy's so tight, so wet," I whispered in her ear, before scraping the lobe with my teeth. "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready for my cum?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, cum in me!" The sound of those words coming from a teenager sent me over the edge, and after ramming my cock deep in her cervix one final time, my body went rigid, and I felt rope after rope of the cum I had built up in my balls splash inside of her. It had been a while since I'd last masturbated, and I must have cum at least a cup if not more inside of her.

After that we were both completely spent, not to mention drunk, and so we passed out, with me still inside of her. I woke during the night to pee, then, seeing that gorgeous teen body lying in my bed, I fucked her once more gently from behind without waking her.

When I woke the next morning, Kristy was gone. I was a bit disappointed, because I had loved waking up inside of her, but I figured I would see her later that day. Over the next two weeks we continued to see each other almost daily. I would call her when I got home from work and she would come up, or else we would agree to meet down at the pool for a late night swim. Everything was going so well, I felt like a teenager again, and I was certain I was in love with her.

Then I didn't see her for nearly a month. She avoided my calls, and every time I came to the door, Natalie said she wasn't home. I couldn't think of anything I'd said or done to make her angry, and I was really hurt that she would just break things off without telling me. Then one night just as I was heading off to bed, she randomly appeared at my door.

"Hi, stranger," she said. "Can I come in?" I was still hurt, so I didn't look at her, because I knew that if I did, I would take her in my arms and never let her go. Instead I shrugged and stood back, letting her into the apartment.

"You want a beer?" I asked, more out of politeness than anything.

"Uh, no," she said. "Um, Joe, we need to talk."

I sighed. I knew this was too good to be true. I wondered what her excuse for breaking up with me would be—was I too old? Did she not want to be with someone who had been divorced?

I sat down across from her on the couch.

"Okay, talk," I said. "But for the record, I think you're making a huge mistake, because we're good together and you know it, and if you think I'm too old to date, well that's fine, but that's a stupid reason to break up with a person, especially one who loves you."

"What?" Kristy asked confused. "No, Joe, that's not why I'm here, you've got it all wrong."

"Do I?"

"Yes. Well, I mean, I'll admit I thought about breaking things off, and I suppose I didn't handle it very well, but...Joe I'm pregnant."

All the air went out of my lungs. I couldn't believe it. I stared at the gorgeous girl on the couch, this teenage goddess who was brilliant and probably too good for me, and she had my seed inside of her! The thought made me as hard as it did worried.

"You're p-pregnant? You're sure?"

Kristy nodded. "About a month now," she said slowly. Then, at lighting speed, "I—I wasn't sure about telling you. I mean, I wasn't trying to trap you or anything, really, I'm not, but I'm going to keep it, and I understand if you don't want to see me ever again."

"Whoa, whoa, Kristy, slow down, angel, slow down."

She repeated herself again, more slowly. We talked until nearly two in the morning—no subject was left untouched. We talked about her future and mine, about James and Helen, even Kristy's parents. I told her that I would welcome another child, if she wanted to have it, and I would support and love both of them. Kristy said she didn't want me to feel obligated to be with me just because there was a baby involved, and I told her that wasn't the case. We discussed how we felt about each other, and somewhere that night, we decided to get married.

It was a small ceremony, just after Kristy graduated in June, and she was just starting to show. I think she picked up on my love of pregnant women because she generally walked around the house naked, allowing me to bask in her pregnant glow. I loved the taste of her pregnant teen pussy, and her magnificent breasts became taut and hard, the nipples ever erect. Every time I took them between my lips, I imagined her milk flooding my mouth.

Every time I looked at her, I felt like an alpha male, knowing I had impregnated a teenager, making her belly swell up with my child. When her milk did come in, she called me at work excitedly and I rushed right home to suckle those teen tits. I came home to find her lying in bed, covered in white streams, and I licked and sucked her until she moaned uncontrollably. Her libido increased with her belly, and it seems like I had my cock in her the entire last three months of her pregnancy.

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy just before Christmas. He was gorgeous, and looked a lot like James when he was a baby. I loved watching Kristy with Michael. She was a natural mother. She wasn't at all nervous and worried like Helen had been, and she took on colic and diaper rash with a cool steady head. Because of all the breastfeeding, she got her figure back quite quickly, and whenever I saw those milky breasts on her perfect body, I lusted and ached for her.

Our second child wasn't really planned either. It was not quite five weeks after Michael was born when I walked in on her nursing in the rocking chair, the baby on her right breast, her left breast exposed and leaking. I couldn't help myself and I bent down and took it between my lips and sucked strongly, feeding next to my son. I could hear Kristy mewing and moaning, and I looked up to see her eyes closed. I took Michael and put him in his crib, then renewed my sucking. Kristy gasped and held my head tight to her breast as I switched sides. I reached in between her legs and found her positively dripping. I stuck my head under her skirt and began licking at her clit and pussy.

"Oh, god, Joe," she cried as I reached up and began pinching and pulling at her nipples. I could feel her pussy clench as she came suddenly. I stood up and got out my cock and looked down and her, panting. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

"Oh, baby girl, you want this in you making a baby, is that it?" I asked, smearing the precum over the head.

"Yes," she said excitedly, as she dropped to my knees and began to tease the tip with her tongue, swirling it around and dipping into the hole.

"Yeah, that's it, get it ready, sweetness, so I can give you a baby. I know how bad you want it, how your little womb is craving my sperm. It's addicted now, and it can't be without my babies for too long. Yeah, suck me, babe. Ahh, that's it, take it deep." I was raging hard now, and she paused her sucking to completely divest ourselves of our clothing. Now completely naked, I pulled Kristy up to me, bent her back and fixed my mouth over her leaking right nipple. I sucked her strongly, and I reached down and felt a surge of wetness between her legs as hot milk flooded my mouth. I switched sides and she moaned. Then I eased her down on the floor and teased her clit with my cock head before putting it at her entrance.

"Are you ready, love?" he asked. "Are you ready for baby number two?"

"Yes!" Kristy cried as I pinched her nipples, squeezing out what little milk was in there. "Oh, yeah, Joe, put it in me. Fuck me and give me a baby!" I entered her slowly, teasingly, and she bucked her hips trying to get me in, but I held them firm and went at my own pace, driving her insane.

"I need it now," she cried. "I need your baby in me." At last I was all the way in her tight hole. I held himself still for a second, then withdrew, and sank into her again, harder, burying my cock to the hilt.

"Ahh," she cried out. I reached down and pinched and sucked her nipples, sending her to the brink. Then I began sawing in and out of her in earnest.

"How many babies should I put in you this time, sweetheart?" I asked as I pumped into her. "Two, three?"

"As many as you want, love," she panted. "Just fill me up. I want to be bred. I want to be swollen again with your baby."

"How many babies are you gonna give me?" I asked. "Should we have ten babies in all?"

"More," she cried. "Oh, god, Joey, I wanna have your babies until I can't anymore. I want you to drink from my breasts and fuck a baby into me! Oh, I'm cumming, ahh."

"Yeah, baby, I can feel you cumming on my cock. I can feel you milking me. Hunnh, I'm so close, Kristy. Keep milking me. Make your pussy suck the sperm from my cock. Take it in you and make us a baby. Here it comes. Here it is, Kris. I'm so deep inside you, baby, I bottomed out. I'm in your cervix. You're gonna be so full and pregnant, babe! Gonna cum in you! Ahh!" My words sent her over the edge, and her hips were bucking and rutting uncontrollably. With that I slammed hard into her one final time. My body went rigid, and I moaned as I shot rope after rope of sperm into her. The sensation gave Kristy one final cum, and I could feel her pussy sucking the sperm from my body deep into her own. Panting and sweating, I held her to me, keeping my cock firmly inside of her. I slid one of the pillows under her hips, and alternated stroking and sucking her breasts, so much so that she had another orgasm. After that, I had no doubt that her pussy had taken the sperm deep into her womb, and I knew that she was pregnant. We stayed like that for a while, and when I finally did pull out of Kristy, no cum ran out of her. I put my hand over her belly protectively and kissed it, knowing soon that it would swell up with our child.

Sure enough, a month later Kristy missed her period, and the morning sickness began. It was a lot milder this time, and only lasted about a month. When she missed it again, Kristy went to the gynecologist, who confirmed what I already knew: my eighteen year old wife was going to have another baby by me. By the summer she was in full flush of her pregnancy. Her tits swelled up even more, filling with even more milk for me, my son, and the baby growing in her sexily rounded belly. She was never more feminine looking, more gorgeous than when she was feeding one baby with another growing inside of her, and we fucked almost daily.

With a new baby on the way, we moved out of the apartment and into a house, a lot like the one I had left behind in Scarsdale. That August my oldest son James came to stay with us. He and Kristy bonded right away, and he confessed to her that he didn't really like living in Texas. He missed all of his friends back in Scarsdale, and hadn't made any new ones. Helen was working almost nonstop, and James was often on his own. Upon hearing that, Kristy suggested that he move in with us. After all, she reasoned, with the new house there was more than enough room, and it was important for James to bond with Michael and their new little brother or sister.

Of course, I was an easy sell, but I wasn't sure how Helen would take it. To my surprise, when I called her up about it, she agreed it would be best for him, and agreed to send some of his things along.

I was on cloud nine with both of my boys under one roof, and of course my sexy, pregnant wife. James began playing with some boys his age in the neighborhood, and Kristy and I were glad to learn they would be in the same class when school began in the fall. In October Kristy gave birth to my third son, Matthew. I thought that with a newborn and a ten month old Kristy would want to wait a bit before getting pregnant again, but sure enough, when Matthew was six weeks old, I came home from work to find her naked on our bed, tits leaking and pussy already wet.

"Hey gorgeous," I said smiling, loosening my tie.

"Oh, Joey, honey, I need you in me now," she cried crawling to the edge of the bed where she offered me her leaking tit. I took it in my lips, giving it a gentle bite, then sucking strongly. She moaned delicately, and I felt my cock stiffen. I turned my head and kissed her, my mouth consuming hers, our tongues stroking each other. My arms went around her body, crushing her milky breasts to my chest. I could feel her leaking through my shirt, and the thought made me even harder

"Where's James?" I asked suddenly breaking the kiss. I didn't want him walking in on us.

"He's having dinner with a friend," Kristy replied, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. "And Michael and Matt are asleep. We won't be interrupted while you put another baby in me." I pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"Are you sure about that, sweetheart?" I asked brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "We've got two babies and an eleven year old to care for, are you sure you want another one so quickly?"

"Oh yes, Joey," she whispered in my ear. "I can't stand to be without your babies inside of me. I need another one desperately. I want to have another baby for you, love. I want you to keep breeding me, and filling me up with your seed. I want to be round and pregnant for you. Don't you want that?"

God, her words got me so hot, I almost blew my load right then and there.

"Of course I want that, babe," I replied, bending down to suckle her ripe cherry nipple. "I just want you to be sure." I swirled my tongue around her areola before locking my lips around her leaking nub and pulling strongly, enjoying my reward of sweet mother's milk. I eased her back down on the bed and removed my pants and boxers, which were already wet with precum. I ran my tongue down her flat stomach and slit, lapping up her juices.

"Yes, Joey," she moaned. "Oh, god, uh, uh."

"Mmm," I murmured. "You taste like you need a baby inside you. You taste ready. Are you fertile today, sweetie?"

"I think so. Oh, god, Joey, don't tease me, I need it now. My teen pussy needs your sperm, lover. I need it in me so I can make us a baby. I want it so bad. I've had two boys, now give me a girl baby, Joey!" Her hips bucked as she came from my tongue and lips sucking on her clit, and her tits sprayed a burst of milk. I took her thighs in my hands and lined up my cock with her dripping hole, then thrust myself fully inside her.

Her pussy was warm around my cock, and still tight, even after two babies. I had nearly two months of sperm built up in my balls, and I knew it wouldn't be long before they would burst forth. I leaned forward and sucked her nipples again to build up her orgasm.

"That's it baby, cum for me," I whispered when she began rutting. "Cum for me so your little pussy can suck all the sperm out of my balls and give you a baby. You're such a naughty girl, Kristy. You're going to have three babies and you're still a teenager. But you love it, don't you, my angel? You love being round and full of me. You love having your breasts filled with my milk and your belly full of my baby and your pussy full of my cock, don't you my love? Well, get ready, baby, here it comes. You're gonna be pregnant again, my little teen mommy slut." The dirty talk sent Kristy over the edge, and I could feel her pussy contracting rapidly in an orgasm. I sawed in and out of her quickly, then, just as I was about to cum, I rammed myself all the way in, buried to the hilt inside of her. I held her hips against me as my body went rigid and I felt my cum shoot from my cock deep into her womb.

We stayed locked together for a while, with me draining her breasts contentedly, until we heard the front door open and James calling us.

Over the next month, I regained the sex drive I'd had as a teenager. The thought of impregnating my wife on purpose—essentially breeding her—had me hot and hard nearly all the time, and I was dumping two and three loads of sperm in Kristy a day. My favorite position in those days was Kristy on her back, legs over my shoulders. I would lick, suck and fuck her into a frenzy so that when she came her pussy would suck the sperm out of me into her waiting womb. Afterwards, I would keep my cock firmly plugged in her, holding her hips up to ensure that my sperm had nowhere to go but her waiting eggs. That Christmas, my wife gave me the best present of all—the news that she was pregnant yet again, and that August she gave birth to Samuel, and just eleven months after that, Logan.