That Old Friend

Story Info
Two acquaintances find some truth.
2.4k words
4.11
17.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it, it's him."

I glanced back over my shoulder at the two fellows just walking into the restaurant and then turned back to my old friend, Pam.

"You know them?"

"The one on the right," she grinned. "God, it's been 40 years and he's still looking so good. I can't believe it. My stallion once upon a time when he didn't have a clue."

"What?"

"My luck," the perky little blonde laughed. "I come back to town to visit Mom and I run into you. We go out to lunch and I see him. Makes me wonder who else I'm going to run into while I'm stuck in this hick town. I may get wet panties out of this trip yet "

I let the hick town thing pass, Pam not a whole lot different than when I knew her all those years ago apparently. First to judge, last to admit. It wasn't like we were great friends, trust me. I'm really overstating the friends thing. Passing acquaintances is more like it but years have a habit of changing views. Still, there was something in the way she spoke, in that grin, that made this old lady a little curious.

"So what," I asked, "you guys dated back then?"

"Well," she said slowly, trying to see where the guys had gone to, "it wasn't like we were a couple. We coupled, if you know what I mean but not a couple."

Maybe I was just in a pissy mood, maybe it was the way I despise people assuming things, maybe whatever but I just had to say, "No, I don't know what you mean. Please, tell me."

"Oh Hell, Janie, must I? He was my first, my only, rookie."

Coffee must dull the brain, what I'd just heard didn't register, it didn't make sense. Apparently my stupidity showed.

"A virgin, silly," Pam giggled. "I actually had a virgin. I got to break some cock in one time You?"

Like I mentioned, we never were that good of friends. Ever. Pam was a year ahead of me in school, her family lived down the street but it wasn't like we did each other's hair. Truth be told, we rarely spoke to each other and now, with her royal highness gracing our hick town with a visit, apparently all that was forgotten. So too the little fact I don't generally talk about conquests. Write about them, just not talk about them. I shook my head, more to shake off the conversation than admit the truth.

"You haven't? Too bad. I know some ladies say they're lousy pieces but that one, sweet Jesus, that boy was quite a man, if you know what I mean."

I know I blushed but I had to say it, letting my eyes twinkle as I said, "You mean big. Where it counts."

"Oh, you can be a tramp after all," Pam squealed, still trying to spot where the guys went across the room. "You were Jane Goodie as I recall. The shy little bunny. So you ended up being as bad as me, I take it?"

"That I doubt," I said, forcing a laugh and getting tired of the conversation. At the same time that curiosity thing was setting in, maybe another story in the writing to unfold. I egged Pam on by saying, "So, tell me, you got a first edition? How?"

"They're called boobs, babe. Have you forgotten what I'm carrying here?" Pam laughed, arching her back just enough to remind me of her greatest and probably only asset. "As long as I kept my weight down, they look good. Yeah, they sag now, but we all do, even little things like you. Guys always wanted to feel me up but getting them against their chests, that was the real objective."

"So you got him?" I said, still fighting a partial urge to laugh and a bigger urge to gag for some reason. I ignored the urge to be offended 36C's were little.

"Oh yeah," Pam sighed, giving up on trying to eye the guys and finally turning back to pay attention totally to me. "A first. God, yes, that was sweet. My twentieth birthday present to me."

It must have been the surprised look on my face that made Pam break out in even more laughter. It sure wasn't the salad. She laughed, rolled her eyes and then shook her head before she said, "Didn't you ever get a man for a birthday?"

There must have been some challenge I felt it necessary to answer. That's the only reason I can think of saying, "Yeah, one."

"That's right, I heard you got married," Pam said with an indifferent shrug. She didn't give a shit, why should I. She shrugged again and said, "I guess it was a tradition."

"Tradition?"

The grin was back and almost a blush as she said, "Yeah. I had my first on my nineteenth birthday, I got a rookie on my twentieth. Hell, I should start that tradition up again, I've got a birthday next month."

"Nineteenth?"

"Yeah," Pam nodded. "Remember Tommy Moore? He got the grand prize, right there on his mother's couch. I should send him a thank you card. He still around? That was a nice pecker."

"He died two years ago," I said, reminding myself we weren't kids any more.

"Ah, too bad," Pam said with that indifferent shrug again. I was beginning to wonder why I'd agreed to have lunch with this bitch I never liked to start with. The croutons in the salad had more brains than this one, or at least more class.

"Yeah," Pam went on, oblivious to what an ass I thought she was, "he got to pop me. Bare too, no condom. You?"

Now she was pissing me off, no other reason for me to say, "My husband."

"Oh, how square," Pam said with another of those damned shrugs. "You should have played around. Not that Tommy was great, there were one or two better down there, as you say."

"Obviously, on a couch?" I said, arching an eyebrow.

"Not just on a couch," Pam said with a grimace, "not even naked. The son of a bitch got my dress up and panties down, that was about it. Me with my bra open, still had my shoes on, him with his pants pulled down and so ready to stick me. That and him teaching me."

"But he taught you well."

Pam grinned at what she thought was a compliment before she said, "Very well. God, I know I was like everybody back then, sure I was pregnant and instantly hooked on pecker. I let him way too much, I know. He was balling me about six times a week for a while. He even got me on the couch while his parents were asleep upstairs. That or they were doing it too. Then the dumbshit went off and got drafted. It wouldn't have worked but damn, it was fun. Damn good fun."

"But not like a rookie," I said, giving the waitress a nod as she delivered the pasta, her about half stunned at the half conversation she'd just heard from two old ladies.

"Nowhere near," Pam said, shaking her head and glancing around the room one more time before she ate. "It was good shit. So good I can still see it all."

"You can?"

"Oh God, yes," Pam giggled. "You want details to prove it?"

"Hell yes," I grinned, hoping she'd choke on pasta. "Please."

"It was a Tuesday afternoon, my folks were gone for the day and I'd invited him over."

"How did you meet?" I asked.

"He worked at the store next to where I worked. I'd see him at lunch. It was just sort of natural."

"So you weren't dating?"

"Oh God, no," Pam laughed. "He was dating some bitch, I don't know who. He and I just started talking. Maybe I came on, maybe he did. Maybe I came on a lot when I knew, I knew, he'd never banged a woman. He wanted. He wanted more than just what's on my chest He got."

"And you remember it all?"

"Of course, Jane. I'll prove it. I had on a royal blue blouse and white slacks. Lace under, not that it mattered. Not when he got there and realized I wasn't kidding."

"How so?"

Pam grinned and then purred, "Seduction, lady, seduction. You tell me a twenty year old virgin man can resist one extra button open and a lacey little bra showing?"

Good point, I know a fifty-seven year old who can't and he's no virgin. I know I blushed and I know I nodded her to continue.

"He comes to the door, there I am, just enough showing to make him hard right now, not that he wasn't already. Come on in, stud cake. I knew I had to train him, his bitch wasn't letting him."

"She wasn't?"

"Nope," Pam said, shaking her head. "He told me, she was frigid. He couldn't even cop a feel. I figured that was the first thing he needed to learn. Trust me, doll, he learned quick.

"He lays a sloppy wet one on me and I started getting excited. I mean I was going to be cool but I guess knowing I was getting cherry made me hot. He about tore my shirt off, groping me like he was milking a cow. I had to slow the boy down, do it right. Training."

"And how did that happen?"

"He had to learn to take off my blouse without tearing it. Then kiss, kiss me while I'm wearing just a bra and slacks. I know my boobs were about to bust out, I was in such heat. Then, only then, could he learn to unhook me. He learned that quick and baby, there they were, my boobs. He went nuts."

"Nuts?"

"Honey, he got my panties wet before he got me into my bed. A fast learner. He started suckling and I was gone. For an instant I was wondering if he really was cherry, him on his knees worshipping my lungs, my knees about to buckle and all. He was, cherry, he proved that in the sack, but that man knows how to make a woman glad she carries a load on her chest."

"But he was a virgin?"

"No doubt," Pam nodded, pushing her plate away and nodding to the waitress to take it away. "He fed so hard he broke the skin. I've got one nipple bleeding and his pecker dripping before he gets me on my back in bed. I mean he was dripping so much I thought maybe he'd already come."

"At least it wasn't the couch," I just had to say.

"Yeah," the moron nodded. "That was good. I can even take the blood, that's all right too, to get the prize. Don't get me wrong, I was soaking wet when he got my panties off, soaking. He's dripping, I'm soaking and he can't find where Part A fits into Slot B."

"What?"

"Serious," Pam laughed, "I could feel his cock down there fighting way too hard to get in, pushing here, pushing there. Just finally had to take control and make that boy a man."

"By doing........?"

"On top, silly," the bitch laughed. "I rolled him on his back, got on, let him get a good grip on my boobs and I impaled his cock in me. I mean impaled it. God, there is nothing like watching a cherry bust, I know what guys mean, I know why they love it so. I made him a man and weak as a kitten, all at the same time. Feeling him get so hard and then break loose all over me, God that was great."

"So, that was it, break him and go?"

"Oh, he screwed me a couple of times that day," Pam shrugged. "I mean he had to learn missionary. He just had to. I gave him a piece of ass too, I admit it. Some girls like it, I can take or leave it. You?"

"I can leave it," I said through clinched teeth, ready to leave this conversation and the past suddenly.

"He came to see me one other time, after we'd moved away. We did it but it wasn't the same. The novelty was off, it was just a screw. He was married by that time."

"You did a married man?" I said, arching an eyebrow, playing innocent of my own sins.

"Not if I can help it," Pam frowned. "I really don't know why I let him one more time. Maybe I bought the thing about he didn't want anything to be just once. Not that he was a whole lot better. The bitch he married hadn't taught him a thing."

"Some are like that, I hear," I said, reaching for the check. "You know, just to be a bitch, we should go over there and say hello. Don't you think?"

I watched Pam's face go from passive to pixie in the blink of an eye. She shot me a grin, nodded and we made our exit. It could be interesting, seeing this obnoxious ass and one of her conquests face to face. I was personally betting he would pee himself and she would be even more obnoxious than before, but who am I to say? I took care of the check and across the room we strolled, all the way to the very back of the place.

"The one sitting on the left?" I whispered to Pam, waiting for her to nod. "The yellow shirt?"

"That's him," she giggled. "Oh God, he sees us."

Indeed, both fellows stood up in the old-fashioned mannerly way as we sauntered up to the table. Pam let him see her grin and then she rushed him, throwing her arms around the poor slob, laying a wet one on him."

"My God," she giggled. "I knew it was you. After all these years and here you are. Looking good, babe, looking good.. So good I just might have to do something about it.

"Hey, you ever met my friend, Jane?"

"You might say so," the fellow in the yellow shirt said with a grin. "We've been married for forty years," and perhaps what could happen next between my husband Denny, a slut I suddenly wanted to pummel in the parking lot and me is going to make a great story soon.