That Old House

Story Info
An exciting variety of happenings in an unexpected place.
16.2k words
4.59
31.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

With an acknowledgement to Willie Nelson's "I Just Dropped By" for the idea (but not the detail, of course!)

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEXUAL CONGRESS.

THAT OLD HOUSE

Gary Simmonds is a forty-five year old divorced man. He has two daughters aged nineteen and twenty-two who, when not following their own interests and desires, live with his ex-wife and her new husband. The new husband was the reason for the divorce, so Gary was, not surprisingly, not keen to visit Maureen at their old marital home. This made it difficult for any prolonged relationship with his daughters.

The girls, Holly and Ivy, loved their dad and would always fall in with his rather tentative meeting arrangements. Gary always seemed to be on the move, changing flats at a moments notice for various reasons. It was either lower rent, better accommodation or, more usually, the landladies. They were either too demanding or not interested in him. He only wanted a bit of company, with a bit of sex thrown in of course. Needless to say he was not very successful.

Gary was reasonably attractive, in his own opinion. He was Sales Manager of his company and had been with them for twelve years. He had been divorced now for five years. It was time to take stock and do something positive with the rest of his life. First of all he had to get some decent accommodation; somewhere the girls could come and stay without feeling isolated and he could get to know them much better. He knew that he needed a regular woman friend, possibly two or three.

He had moved away when the divorce went through. Not too far, about fifteen miles from Greenborough. His work took him all over the country from time to time but he did not want to move too far away. Anyway, above all costs he wanted to stay close to his daughters.

Almost by chance one Wednesday afternoon he was passing through the small dormitory town of Oakby. Or was it by chance? He used to live here with Maureen when they were first married. The girls had been born here.

Without thinking he meandered through the streets, seemingly without purpose but always getting nearer to Beech Avenue. Eventually he turned into the cul-de-sac and stopped; there was number 27, almost opposite. He looked around; quite a lot had changed. The trees and shrubs were all bigger, as expected. Number 23 had had an extension built, number 20 was a completely new colour and number 18 seemed to be falling into decay.

Gary felt a bit sad but also nostalgic for the old Avenue. He wondered what their old house looked like inside now. He and Maureen had lavished such care and attention on it. He hoped that it was being well cared for.

He was five yards from the front door before he even registered that he had even got out of his car. He rang the doorbell without really thinking his intentions through.

oooOOOooo

The door opened.

A woman stood there. He hardly registered her. He didn't know what to say or how to behave.

"Hello," he gasped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ring your bell; it just happened. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

The woman just stood there. Gary vaguely registered short blonde hair, glasses and a woman's figure.

"Why did you ring on my doorbell? Who are you? Are you selling something?"

The questions brought Gary to his senses.

"No, no, I'm not a salesman. Well, I do work in sales but not knocking on doors. I, I used to live here; in this house I mean. I don't know what possessed me to ring the doorbell, I really don't!"

"You say that you used to live here? How long ago? What's your name?"

"Gary, Gary Simmonds. We lived here until about five years ago. There were four of us, myself, my wife and our two daughters."

"I recognise you now Gary. I've only been here for two years but I found a photo of you and your family at the bottom of an old chest of drawers. Come in and I'll show you."

The woman turned and moved inside. Gary followed cautiously and followed her into the kitchen. It was in the same position in the house as he remembered it but there had obviously been a complete refit. He would not have recognised it as the same room.

She noticed his surprise and smiled.

"I had the kitchen completely refitted as soon as I moved in," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," rejoined Gary; he looked around. "I like it. It's very modern and very tasteful."

"Thank you, kind sir," she smiled. "My name's Gerry. Would you like a coffee?"

"I'd love one," smiled Gary, relaxing for the first time since the opening of the front door. "I'm really glad I called now."

"So am I," said Gerry as she turned to put the kettle on. "I do like my own company but it's nice to have visitors now and again. I'll go and fetch that photo now; I know exactly where it is."

Gary felt deserted and a little uncomfortable after being left on his own. He looked out of the kitchen window into his old garden and wouldn't have recognised it. The shrubs were different and the lawn was a different shape.

Gerry returned and put a photograph in front of him. It showed all four of them sitting on a bench on the seafront at Bournemouth. The girls were about eleven and thirteen. Maureen looked so attractive; Gary wondered if she already had that bastard Alan's baby inside her! He couldn't put the dates in the right order but he knew that she was already seeing Alan when the picture was taken.

"Thanks," he said as Gerry put his coffee in front of him on the breakfast bar. He sat down on one of the stools. "I'll take this away with me but I'll probably destroy it. I think that my wife was already pregnant by her lover when this was taken."

"That's a real shame," said Gerry as she leaned against the kitchen sink. "Do the girls live with her?"

Gary thought about his daughters as he looked over at Gerry, examining her properly for the first time. He noted that the short blonde hair was immaculately coiffured and that her make up was perfect without being overstated. He suddenly realised that she had applied her make up after he had arrived. Her body was very attractive too with broad shoulders and prominent breasts completing the top half with a definite waist at the division. Her stomach was flat, with hipbones showing at the sides and just a hint of a mound at her crotch. Gary's cock twitched a little as he idly wondered what her bum looked like!

"Yes. Well, they used to but they are more independent now. Holly is twenty-two and is just about to start a job in Birmingham. She is looking for a flat. Ivy is nineteen and in her second year at Bristol. She's in student accommodation this year."

Gerry smiled. If she was aware of Gary's appraisal of her body during his reply she made no sign of it. She was wearing a tight woollen thin sweater, patterned with navy blue and white hoops. Her denim skirt was navy blue with her attractive knees showing clearly. On her feet she wore Nike trainers with white socks covering her ankles.

"What will they say when you tell them that you've been on a nostalgic tour of their childhood home?"

"They'll be jealous I expect," said Gary as he looked at Gerry with increasing confidence. God, he thought, she is a really attractive woman. Probably somewhere between thirty-five and forty, he guessed; what has she done with her glasses?

"Then you must bring them here if they would like to come," smiled Gerry. "I would really like to meet them."

"Really?" gasped Gary, "but you don't know me. I could be a really undesirable person as far as you're concerned."

"I think that a man who used to live in this house and who is prepared to bring his daughters to meet the present occupant can probably be trusted, don't you?"

"I take it that you live alone here Gerry or is there an absent boyfriend? Can you see me properly? What did you do with your glasses?"

Gerry laughed. "You noticed then? You caught me unawares at the door a little while ago. I'm afraid I'm a little embarrassed to be seen wearing them. I've only had to wear them for the last two years or so."

"If you normally have to wear them then wear them for me," said Gary. "I remember that first glance that I had of you. You looked great! Tell me, is there anything else I should know about you before I invite you to dinner tonight?"

Gerry grinned at him and left the room. She returned after about ten seconds, wearing her glasses. They were of large lens, with tortoiseshell frames and a few diamante stones glistening all around.

"There, these are my going out best ones," she said. "As to your question; my full name is Geraldine Watson, I am thirty-seven, divorced with a grown up son. He is presently on a school trip in Scotland and will not be home until the end of next week. I have a brother who is a Lieutenant Commander in the Navy. I teach English at the local girls secondary school, which I presume your girls used to attend. Do you still have a question for me?"

"Gerry, I would deem it a great privilege if you would have dinner with me tonight. Do you know if the 'Black Swan' still serves great steaks or is that too close to home?"

"I accept your great offer and the 'Black Swan' is fine by me. My ex doesn't use the Swan as far as I know. Now, shall I show you the rest of your old house?"

Gary had a thought; he was now in seduction mode.

"Why don't you show me the downstairs now?" he said. "I suggest that you show me the upstairs when we know each other a little better!"

"Naughty, naughty," said Gerry. "I have to warn you though Gary that I don't waste much time fooling around. After my divorce I decided that life was too short so if I see something I like I go for it."

"That's fine by me Gerry. I agree with your sentiments."

Fifteen minutes later they parted on Gerry's doorstep.

"Until seven-thirty then," Gary grinned.

He immediately drove down to the Black Swan and reserved a room for tonight and booked dinner for two at eight o'clock.

oooOOOooo

He picked Gerry up at seven fifteen. She was wearing her 'best' glasses but he could see little else as she had on a long beige coloured coat that covered everything else. She kept it on all the way into the bar at the Black Swan and only slipped it off to give to the waiter when he delivered the menus. She turned around to face Gary.

"F'. My God Gerry, you look gorgeous!"

Gerry was wearing, almost, what was obviously her 'little black dress'. This one appeared to be shimmering silk. It fastened behind her neck with two shining bands coming down and covering her breasts but with a wide décolletage down almost to her waist, showing her formidable breasts to their best advantage. From the waist a flared skirt dropped down to just above her knees; those lovely knees again, thought Gary. He realised that he was staring at her breasts, or rather the nipples that were thrusting against the silken material.

Gerry smiled, almost laughed at Gary. She twirled around in a full circle. "Well sir, will I do?" she enquired coquettishly?

Gary found his voice. "I should say so! Gerry, I can honestly say that I have never before been seen in the company of so beautiful a woman. I'm speechless!"

"Like Hell you are but your compliment is accepted. I bought this dress after my divorce. I had some strange idea that I could use it to ensnare me another man. I thought I needed to get a new man, and soon! It hasn't worked out that way. Two years on and this is the first time I've worn it."

"I am truly ensnared!"

Their drinks arrived and they immediately toasted each other, raising their glasses. The waiter returned to take their orders. The formalities completed they moved over to a corner table and sat down, half facing each other. Gerry spoke first.

"Joking aside Gary, may I just say something before we get off on the wrong foot. I know already that I like you and that I will probably want to see you again after this evening, if we are still speaking to one another, that is. However, I expect to take a taxi home from here tonight and I don't mean after visiting your room for the traditional 'nightcap'. I know what I said earlier about not fooling about but five hours is too soon. I hope that I've not put you off me 'cos I really do like you."

Gary looked at the vision before him and risked putting his hand on hers.

"That's fine by me Gerry. I shall just have to try harder that's all."

"Don't do that Gary. You're doing just fine as you are."

At this point they were fetched to their table and Gary felt euphoric when Gerry linked her arm through his as they went into the dining room.

The meal was very good. Both of them ate everything and drank the whole bottle of Italian red wine. Gary ordered coffee and a Remy Martin and they sat together, relaxed in one another's company.

"Now do you see Gary," smiled Gerry, "this is the point in the evening where it could all be spoiled. You could suggest going upstairs and as I don't want to this evening we might totally spoil our friendship. Do you see that?"

"Yes, I suppose so," answered Gary. "That doesn't change the fact that I want to see you again and as soon as possible. Like tomorrow for instance!"

"Down boy, down," grinned Gerry. "I just love your enthusiasm though. No, I'm definitely not available tomorrow but I am free over the weekend. How does that grab you?"

"Friday evening, here? Same time?"

"It's a date. I'll look forward to it Gary, I really will!"

Gerry looked around the restaurant. They were the last ones in the room. She took Gary's left hand, lifted it and placed it on her right breast. It was so unexpected that for a moment Gary was frozen still. Then his hand naturally squeezed gently.

"Ahhh!" breathed Gerry. "I knew you would be gentle. I just knew it!"

Gary squeezed gently again. Gerry let go of his hand and moved hers to her other breast. She hooked her thumb under the black silk and revealed a hard nipple.

Then it was all over. The waiter returned and they returned to normal. Gary called to him.

"Please ask the desk to call for a taxi for madam," he ordered. "Please bring her coat. Oh, and reserve a table for us on Friday night at eight o'clock."

"Yes sir, " said the head waiter. "Shall I have the bill charged to your room number?"

"Yes please."

They walked through to the reception hall to wait for the taxi. Gerry walked slightly in front of Gary so that his erection was hidden to anyone else.

"Your taxi is here madam," said the night porter.

They walked outside, this time holding hands. Gary gently pressed the back of Gerry's hand against his stiff cock. She didn't move away.

At the taxi he kissed her on both cheeks, holding both of her hands. She raised them and pressed his against her breasts as she gave him a swift kiss on the mouth.

"Will that do for now sir?" she whispered.

"No, but I'll take anything you offer," he replied. He didn't even dare to brush his hand over her bottom as she bent and got into the taxi. "See you here Friday night. Bring your toothbrush if you would like!"

Gary handed the taxi driver enough money for the fare and a decent tip. The car accelerated away with Gerry smiling at him through the rear window. He put his hand on his cock and she laughed.

He took his erection to bed but refused to relieve himself. He resolved that the next time he ejaculated would be in or on Gerry. After reliving the evening he fell asleep, probably more deeply than he had since his divorce.

oooOOOooo

"But Daddy, why can't we meet on Saturday? I need to see you!"

"Why darling, are you short of money again, as usual?"

Thursday and Gary was on the road again, wanting to get all his calls done and to get back to the office early on Friday. He needed to get squared away so that he could enjoy his weekend. Usually he went into the office on Saturdays to finish up.

It was Holly on his mobile. He cursed the day he had given the girls his mobile number, just as he had when he had bought them one of their own.

"It's important Daddy. I start work in two weeks and I need to get some new clothes for that. Besides, I haven't seen you for over two weeks now and you know how I miss you so. Please Daddy, I need to see you!"

"OK," said Gary. "This weekend is definitely out; I've made plans. If you can get to my flat tonight I'll see you then. How much do you need?"

He blanched at the sum. He would have to have his best negotiating skills in full working order this evening. The sooner Holly got her own credit card the better; hopefully it would teach her that money didn't grow on trees, or at least in her father's pockets!

"OK Daddy, I'll see you this evening. I presume that it's still that crummy flat?"

"I've found nothing better yet darling. See you tonight."

Gary continued his day. He drove into Birmingham and called on several of his Company's best clients. His company supplied wood to the furniture trade so his calls were all to manufactures of fine furniture. Holly was, in fact, going to work for one of them but he made a point of not calling there today. There would be plenty of time for that after she had settled in. She had found the job for herself; using the knowledge she had gained through Gary to impress the interviewer. She hadn't let on that her father was 'in the trade'.

Towards four o'clock Gary left his last call and turned the car towards Nuneaton. His 'crummy flat' was in the town, close to the main road. After a few minutes his mobile trilled again. Fortunately there was a pull in close by so he stopped the car there.

"Hello George," he said to his boss who was identified on the screen. "What's up?"

George Arnold laughed into Gary's ear.

"Trust you Gary. The boss calls and you automatically think that something's wrong. No, I'm just calling to make sure that you'll be in the office tomorrow. I want to see you as I have something I want to discuss with you."

"OK," replied Gary. "I was planning to be in anyway, early I hope. I've got a busy weekend planned. Can you give me a hint of what you want to discuss?"

"No, I'd rather leave it until we're face to face. Let's have coffee together about eleven o'clock. How's that suit you?"

"That suits me fine," said Gary. "I'll see you then George."

Gary cut the connection and resumed his journey. Forty-five minutes later he arrived at the flat, having first called in at the local supermarket.

Inside he put the kettle on and switched on the heating. It would never do to welcome Holly to a cold house.

He went and had a shower, decided on another shave and then did a little housework, which essentially meant tidying up so that Holly wouldn't notice his lack of interest in the flat, true or not. Afterwards he made another cup of coffee and picked up the day's newspaper. The door buzzer sounded.

He looked at his watch; seven o'clock already! Holly was in good time. He pressed the lock release and switched the kettle on again.

His daughter swept into the room; Holly always had moved quickly!

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, flinging her arms around him and kissing him firmly on both cheeks and then on the lips. Christ, he thought, did I just feel a wet tongue and a little grind of the pussy. No. No, it couldn't be! Nevertheless Gary's cock flexed slightly inside his pants; he quickly withdrew the contact unless she noticed.

"Oh goody," exclaimed Holly. "I see the kettle's just boiled. I'm dying for a cup! Have you been home long Daddy?"

Gary looked with pride at his eldest daughter. She stood about five feet eight with long dark chestnut brown hair down past her shoulders. Her brown eyes seemed to twinkle at him and her full red lips always had that tantalising half smile that he loved so much. She was wearing a tight light blue thin sweater that empathised the swell of her generous breasts. Down below she wore tight blue jeans and trainers.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers