That Old House Ch. 03

Story Info
Gary and Gerry's household gets a little complicated.
17.5k words
4.68
14.7k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

With an acknowledgement to Willie Nelson's "I Just Dropped By" for the idea (but not the detail, of course!)

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEXUAL CONGRESS (18).

*

Gary had a busy afternoon contacting as many of his regulars as he could. Some grumbled at him a little but his relationship with almost all of them meant that they still finished each call on good terms.

Before leaving time he called Molly again and requested a copy of his own existing contract. He had suddenly thought that he ought to have something to tempt his possible successor with.

"Why don't you come up here and fetch it Gary," said Molly seductively. "George went out to lunch and now he's playing golf. He won't be back!"

Gary laughed. "Not today Molly although if you download it to my work station I promise to return it personally tomorrow afternoon. How does that sound?"

"OK Gary, that sounds fine but you know that all you have to do is to delete the file I download? You don't need to see me personally to do that."

"Maybe, but I still think it would be better if you were there to examine how I do it, don't you?"

"You've got a date. George is off to the accountants with your new contract tomorrow afternoon. We'll be alone!"

Gary finished the call with his cock tenting his trousers again! Janice came in so he stayed seated.

"Here is your post for signing Gary. Oh, a lady called Gerry called and asked that you call her back after three thirty."

Janice seemed a little grumpy so Gary stood up and kissed her gently.

"Thanks Jan, I'll sign these and then you can take them and post them. Don't come back today. Have a nice evening!"

"Oh thank you Gary, I will!"

"And Jan, don't overdress up tomorrow. It's an ordinary working day until the announcement at noon. Has everybody been informed?"

"Yes they have," laughed Janice. "They all seem to think it's redundancies or that the company has been sold. They will be quite relieved, and disappointed, when they are told the truth!"

Gary laughed too and gave Janice a friendly smack on the bottom as she left.

He got down to the task of trying to devise an attractive contract for his successor and at the same time saving the company some money to offset the cost of his own contract. At the end of the afternoon he felt that he had done a good job and still had a little room to manoeuvre.

Gary treated himself to a couple of pints and a steak on the way back to Nuneaton. The last job he had done in the office was to write a letter giving notice to quit his flat. How the hell he had ever taken it in the first place he didn't know; it was too far from work and he didn't know anybody in Nuneaton.

After giving his order to the attractive young waitress he called Gerry. She picked up immediately.

"Oh Gary, I've been waiting ages for you to call. The house seems so empty this evening and you won't be here tomorrow either. Tell me what you've been doing today?"

Gary gave her a potted version of his actions and movements during the day, telling her that the secrecy would be over by lunchtime.

"That's good darling. What about the delicious Molly and your big titted secretary, Janice isn't it? Have you fucked either of them?"

Gary laughed. "Not yet, I said that I would tell you when and if I have, didn't I? Janice told me today that she wants me to talk dirty to her so I'll be keeping in practice for you, my darling!"

Gerry laughed, "and Holly and Ivy, did you fuck them this morning before you left for work?"

"More like they fucked, ravaged and raped me," said Gary softly as the waitress approached. "I've got to go darling, it looks like my steak is ready; see you Wednesday!"

"Would you like to follow me sir," smiled the waitress. Gary stood and followed as requested. He noted her trim attractive figure as he walked behind her; she was a little slimmer than Ivy but about the same height. His cock firmed up in his pants as he thought of his younger daughter.

The waitress held his chair for him as he sat, her lovely chest about six inches from his face. Her left breast was close to him; according to her little badge mounted at its peak her name was Rose.

"Thank you Rose," said Gary, not changing his line of sight. Rose seemed to him to take a deep breath as if to try to touch him with her breast.

"I'll fetch your meal sir," she said. "I won't be a moment."

She was as good as her word, returning within a minute with his plate. She fussed around him, making sure that he had everything he needed.

Gary felt at that moment that what he needed was to bury his nose down Rose's lovely cleavage. Her uniform was dark blue, square cut on the chest and low enough to show her charms; her breasts were beautifully rounded with that cleavage so inviting!

"You look much happier now than when you first came in sir," Rose chatted animatedly, smiling all the time. "Have you had an exhausting day?"

"Very much so Rose, very much so! I've promised myself an early night tonight to recover from that and also the very hectic weekend I've just had. I've also got a very busy day tomorrow."

"Your life sounds much more exiting than mine sir. Mine's just the same old drudgery every day. I've got two kids and a husband to look after and feed so I have to take this crummy job in the evening."

"Do you have a daytime job as well?"

"Only part-time at the moment but I hope it might develop. I do telephone sales for a timber company. It's quite interesting, learning all about the different woods and everything. I never knew there were so many different types before I started work there. Enjoy your meal sir!"

She left him and Gary started to eat. However, Rose had started a train of thought and he followed it through. He wondered; Rose had seemed bright and articulate. Maybe? As he put down his knife and fork she returned with the dessert menu.

"Who do you work for," he asked? "I'm in the timber trade too; I'm with Arnold's."

"Ooo, I've heard of them," answered Rose perkily. "That's a quality business, my boss says and he should know. I work for Quinton Timber. You have all the best woods!"

"Thank you Rose, we like to think so. Tell me Rose; if you are looking for advancement and would consider a move I might have a proposition for you. I've not thought it through yet but if you will leave me your name, address and phone number I will give you a call, probably sometime next week."

Rose looked down at her customer, this handsome mature man who had just said that he might have a better job for her. Could she trust him? Did she want to? Infringing on her thoughts came the feeling that she quite fancied him; she suddenly felt damp in her panties.

"Just coffee please! Rose!"

"Oh, yes, of course sir!" She scurried off, her mind in a whirl.

When she returned she was much more composed.

"Your coffee sir, " she said. "Er, what you said earlier, about a job at Arnold's; did you mean it?"

"Yes I did."

"I, er, would have to think about it carefully. I couldn't, you know, make a decision like that without a lot of thinking. I know where you're located so I would have to think of practicalities."

"I would expect you to. Sit down Rose."

Oh no! I can't sit here while I'm working. Can you wait a little while in the bar? Mondays are always quiet here so I can get one of the others to cover for me if I leave a bit early. I remember that you said that you wanted an early night. Can you wait?"

"I will always wait on a lovely woman," said Gary invitingly, at least he hoped he was being inviting. "Anyway, I'm interested now so I've woken up a little."

Rose smiled happily. "Thank you sir, I'll just get your bill."

"Bring it to me in the bar and when you do call me Gary. My name is Gary Simmonds."

In the bar Gary ordered tonic water, remembering that he had had two pints of bitter earlier. Rose was not long in joining him. She accepted an orange juice from him.

"Here's my name, address and phone numbers," she said. "Can you tell me anything about the job?"

"No, I can't, not really, 'cos I only just thought of it and then when you said that you worked in timber it just seemed to fall into place. You do sales, on the phone I mean?"

"Oh yes sir, er, Gary. I've done it for about two years now."

"Well, this would, if I figure it out right, be selling timber to firms like Quinton Timber instead of you selling their stock to joiners, builders and the like. One step back up the chain, so to speak. Does that interest you?"

"Will I find out a lot more about wood? Er, is there any commission available?"

Gary held up his hands.

"Steady on my girl. As I said, I've not figured it out yet. This will be a new position, something that's been in the back of my mind for some time. I'll call you no later than Tuesday next week; put your work number on that piece of paper as well. I can pretend to be a customer if I have to; call me Mr Onslow."

"I'm quite exited now Gary. I'm definitely interested."

"Great," said Gary. "I'll definitely call you."

Rose went quiet as if thinking about something important. Then she spoke again.

"Look Mr Simmonds, I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you so I have to tell you something. I, er, lied to you earlier. I don't have a husband or two kids; I just say that to keep men away. I'm divorced you see and some men see that as an open invitation to hit on a girl. I'm sorry if that changes your opinion of me."

Gary looked across the table at an anxious looking Rose. She was leaning forward; her face and chest were flushed with embarrassment. He looked deliberately at her, from her pretty elfin face to her beautiful rounded breasts. He wanted to bury his nose in her cleavage again; he couldn't tell her that, now could he? Not today anyway! He reached out and put one of his big hands on both her little ones.

"As I said, I'll call you next Tuesday. It won't be this week as I've got a lot to get through. Do you want to walk out to my car with me?"

Rose beamed at him and stood up. If anything her skin was more deeply flushed than before. They walked outside together and Gary steered her towards his car.

"I knew it," gasped Rose as they approached. "We are even parked next to one another!"

They each opened their driver's doors. Gary turned to Rose and, leaning forward, kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"Oh no you don't," she squeaked and kissed him fully on the lips.

"I'll call you next Tuesday," Gary repeated as he closed his door. He started the engine, reversed and then waved to her as he drove away. Rose also waved but Gary didn't see her little tear on her cheek or even know about her damp feeling in her panties again.

Gary felt that things were going so well for him that he dropped off to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Next morning he was up and about bright and early. He stopped off at the estate agents and posted his notice of termination of his tenancy. He drove on to his company and was at his desk before eight o'clock.

He phoned Gerry.

"Hello darling," she said cheerily, "where are you?"

She was disappointed that he was in the office already.

"I'm naked in the bathroom and I hoped that you were too," she laughed. "Then I could have got you to toss off all over me in the shower!"

"You'll just have to get up earlier my darling. Us business tycoons have to get an early start. I just wanted to tell you that I love you!"

"I love you too!"

After the call he fished out Rose's piece of paper and copied her details into his computer. Rose Walker, 23, Green Avenue, 'Hmn, not too far away'.

He became aware of movement and Janice came into his office, bearing a big vase of flowers. She turned towards him, displaying her tits to him in another diaphanous blouse, pale lemon today.

"I told you no special clothes or other differences, like flowers," he told her sternly with a big smile on his face. His cock began to rise.

"That's why I came in early boss," Janice smiled as she began to undo her blouse buttons.

"I hope that you've got a bra to wear later," gasped Gary as Jan's generous tits bared themselves to his hungry gaze. "You'll give old George a heart attack!"

"He didn't have one the first time he saw my tits," grinned Jan. "Are you just going to look at them?"

Gary jumped over to her and took two large handfuls. "Have you fucked George as well?" Gary took both of Jan's nipples between fingers and thumbs and pulled on them. "When did you do that with him?"

"When he helped me to move into my new flat. I wanted to thank him and with the relief of being free from my fucking husband it just seemed to be the right thing to do. Ohhhh yessss Gary, bite them, lick them, spit on them, smack them!"

Gary worked at Jan's tits with a will. Then he placed her hand on his bulge in his crotch; she squeezed, none too gently either!

"Go on Jan, get it out and toss me off! Toss me off all over your tits. It's twenty-four hours since I shot any spunk so I should have a good load for you!"

Jan didn't need a second bidding. She pulled down his zip and dived into his crotch. She gasped as she saw his size and began to frig him firmly; she dropped to her knees.

"Can I taste?" she panted.

"Go ahead," gasped Gary.

Jan swallowed him whole, just keeping enough free to frig at the root of his shaft. Gary began to feel his orgasm coming and leaned back across his desk; Jan was now sucking him off with his organ pointing straight upward. Here it fucking comes, he thought and opened his mouth to warn her.

Then..... .

"Gary, are you ready for? Fuckin' Hell! Wow, fuckin' Hell. Wow!"

George had opened the door and walked in, speaking as he did so. At that second Gary shot his load, his first shot hitting Jan full in the face as she jumped back in surprise. Because she did not let go of him with her frigging hand Gary kept on firing his spunk, accurately hitting her breasts time and time again.

Jan sat down with a bump on the floor. George recovered himself and quickly fished out his growing cock. For a near sixty year old he was showing fine form.

"My turn now Jan. Come and do the same for me!"

Gary watched with surprise as his personal assistant turned and swallowed the Managing Director's cock.

It didn't take long for Janice to trigger George's spunk. His eyes suddenly bulged and he gasped into his climax. Janice kept his cock deep in her mouth. She finally released George's cock and tucked it away inside his trousers. She stood facing them now, with Gary's spunk cooling on her breasts. She collected some on to a finger and sucked it; Gary's cock began to rise again.

"Yes, well, I'll get you gentlemen some coffee, shall I?"

Gary tucked his cock away, saying to George as he did so, "what was it you wanted to see me about George?"

They discussed the announcement procedure due at mid-day and then Gary told George about the interviews he had scheduled for his replacement. He also mentioned a new sales post that he had been thinking about.

"All those decisions are yours to make, Gary my boy," grinned George. "What's the new job all about? Can we afford it?"

"I've not thought it all the way through yet," answered Gary. "I've been thinking that we're not proactive enough selling on the phone. If we had someone knowledgeable enough about wood we could pick up a lot of sales. It's no good customers having to wait if I'm available, they need someone right there all the time."

"It may not be so easy to find someone with the knowledge we need; and if you do can we afford them?"

"You're right George but it just so happens that quite by chance I might have met the right person last night. Someone who is already selling in the timber industry, selling to builders, woodworkers, carpenters and the like. When I've thought through everything about the job I'm going to set up a test. Then we'll see!"

George clapped a hand on Gary's shoulder and stood up to leave.

"I knew I'd picked the right man to take over when I chose you Gary. See you at twelve!"

Gary knuckled down to some mundane tasks. Janice brought him more coffee at eleven thirty. He noticed that she had now put on a bra, a lacy, sexy light blue one.

In the last half-hour he put together a job description with Rose in mind.

The gathering at twelve o'clock went off like clockwork. The entire workforce cheered when George announced his retirement and then cheered even louder when he announced his choice of replacement.

Then Gary made a short speech to reassure everyone that things were going to proceed as normal although he would be making a change or two in due course. Janice also got a cheer when Gary said that she would be his new Personal Assistant. That made everyone look at Molly.

"Molly is leaving too," said Gary. "She's going with George!"

There was silence for a moment or two then pandemonium broke out. Everyone wanted to shake hands with George and Gary and kiss Molly and Janice. As he shook hands with everyone Gary waited to be greeted by one particular employee.

"Thanks Ted," he said to Ted Evans, the works foreman. "Have you got a minute straight after this to come to my office. I've got a little task that's right up your alley."

Soon the two men were sitting in Gary's office. He outlined his idea of a new sales position and asked Ted to prepare something for him.

"You see Ted," he explained, "the person we want must be able to recognise all the different woods that we deal in, whether or not it's a hard or soft wood, if it's easy to work with and so on. I want you and your guys to make me a sort of test so that candidates for this job can show us how much they know about this industry and in particular how much they know about different woods. Can you do it?"

Ted scratched his head thoughtfully. "I reckon I can Gary," he said at last. "We can knock up a sample tray of everything that we sell, and some that we don't. The details can be labelled on the back and then you can test away to your heart's content."

"Great, that sounds fine Ted. The only thing is that I have a possible candidate already lined up and I would like to interview and test next week if possible. What do you think?"

"I'm sure we can manage that Gary. What will George think of it I wonder?"

"George has already given me the go ahead. He says that all decisions from today are mine and mine alone!"

"That's OK then boss! I'll go and get started then."

Boss! Gary liked the sound of that.

oooOOOooo

"Welcome Gary," smiled Molly as she greeted him by kissing his cheek and locking her office door. Today she was wearing a tight red sweater over her generous breasts with an equally tight black skirt, which just about reached her knees.

Gary handed her a folder containing her contract, all the time watching her breasts moving gently under the wool of her sweater. Was she wearing a bra? Surely he could just make out a pair of nipples? His cock was rock hard!

Molly dropped the folder on top of the shredder mounted to one side of her huge desk. She put her arms around Gary's neck and rested her bottom against her desk.

"That feels better, doesn't it?" she murmured as she fastened her lips to his, her wet tongue already seeking entrance. Gary complied and they coupled easily.

Gary's cock re-erected in about two seconds flat! Molly was pulling his body to hers and he instantly felt her hard pubic bone grinding against his rock hard cock. He pushed and she pushed back; the heat began to rise!

Molly broke the kiss, her magnificent chest heaving, her hard bone still against his.

"George says you've got a huge cock," she gasped. "I know about this morning in your office. He came back and fucked me on his desk again! Now I want to see yours!"

"Be my guest," grinned Gary, releasing the pressure. Molly whimpered and attacked his belt buckle. In less than five seconds she had his hot hard shaft in her hands, her long fingers wrapped around him.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers