That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,555 Followers

It didn't matter to Billy; his cock got rock hard under the water anyway.

"Okay, now stand up so I can dry you," Jess said, still on her knees, picking up a large bath towel and holding it open in front of her face, turning her head to the side.

Billy stood, his erection refusing to subside as he stepped out of the tub and into the towel. While the towel covered his nakedness, it served to emphasis his erection; it was pushing the towel out in front like a tent pole.

"Oh my goodness," Jess said before she could stop herself.

The tented towel was only inches from her face.

"Sorry Aunt Jess," Billy said, blushing beet red.

"That's okay, you are a teenager after all, those things have a mind of their own don't they," Jess said, unable to turn her head away.

"Sometimes I think they do," Billy said.

Jess picked up the other towel and dried Billy's legs then his upper body. When he was dry, she turned to put the towels in the hamper. He saw her hesitate at the hamper, picking something up. He almost fell over when she turned around and tossed him the pair of panties she had worn that day. Billy caught them in reflex, holding the towel around him with his other hand.

"You may need those to take care of that," Jess said, nodding toward the tented towel.

Billy sat on the toilet, embarrassed beyond belief. She knew; Jess knew he used her panties to jerk off in.

Embarrassed or not, Billy stripped the towel from his waist and wrapped the panties around his hard cock. He began to slide them up and down; he was a teenager after all.

It was not that easy to jerk off with bandaged hands, but somehow he managed, tossing the soiled panties back in the hamper when he was done.

Later, Jess was sitting on the toilet when she saw the panties hanging out of the hamper. She tried to resist but gave up and reached for the sodden cloth. She found it impossible to stop herself as she brought the panties to her lips and used her tongue to lick what her nephew had left there. The taste of Billy's sperm was intoxicating. Her hand went to her wet pussy and began to play with her swollen clit. As her tongue continued to lick the juice that was left in her panties, she spread her legs wide, forcing three fingers deep inside her drooling hole. Her climax hit her like a bolt of lightening, her body shuddering as thrill after thrill ran through her.

The following evening, the ritual was repeated, including the exchange of panties.

Finally, Jess could take no more. The next evening, when Billy got out of the tub, Jess held the towel up as if to wrap it around him. Instead of wrapping it around his waist, she dropped it from her hands.

"Aunt Jess," Billy cried, turning around to hide his erection, thinking she had dropped the towel accidentally.

When she made no move to pick up the towel, Billy looked down at her in confusion. Finally, thinking that he understood he slowly turned back to face her, hoping that he was not wrong.

Jess made no move to get up as Billy's cock now throbbed inches from her face.

Billy thought his legs were going to give out when he saw Jess reach for his cock. He moaned as her soft fingers wrapped around the shaft, her hand gently stroking it, squeezing a drop of fluid from the tip. His legs shook when he saw the beautiful woman's tongue come out and lick the drop from the slit and take it into her mouth. Then her mouth opened as she moved her head forward.

Jess moaned as Billy's cock slid into her mouth. It had been so long for Jess, so long since she had sucked a cock, she had almost forgotten how good it tasted.

Billy closed his eyes thinking it was a dream as he felt his cock being sucked for the first time in his young life. When he opened them again, he saw this beautiful woman on her knees with his cock deep in her mouth. She had her eyes closed as she concentrated on giving him pleasure.

Jess worked her hand up and down, using her tongue to lick the fluid that was steadily flowing from the tip. The sweet taste of cock was sending thrills through her. It felt so good to have her hand wrapped around a cock again.

She knew Billy wouldn't last long so it was no surprise when she felt him tense and send his sperm flying into her mouth. Jess swallowed and waited for more. It came again, filling her mouth over and over, the thick salty liquid running down her throat. Her hand was a blur as she milked everything he had to offer, swallowing and sucking for more.

When the flow finally stopped, Jess squeezed the last drop onto her tongue and stood up. She used her fingers to wipe a speck of his cum from the corner of her mouth, then suck it from her finger. She smiled at the totally amazed young man and then left the bathroom.

Billy sat down on the toilet seat, a surprised and very happy teenager. He would have never dreamed in a million years that this beautiful lady would give him a blowjob. He heard most of his friends talk about blow jobs but he knew most of them were lying. He wouldn't have to lie, but he would never tell anyone that his mother's best friend had sucked his cock. * * * Chapter 6

The following night, Billy was hoping for a repeat performance; he wasn't disappointed. Jess washed and dried him, this time without a towel around his waist, then got on her knees and let him put his cock into her mouth. She let him literally fuck her mouth, driving his hips into her as his hands held her head. She loved the feeling of submissiveness that went through her when she sucked a cock this way.

Billy felt the pressure building in his balls. "Yes, Aunt Jess, suck me, suck my cock. That's it, that's it, take it, take all my cum," he said, his body tensing and then pumping a huge load into her mouth.

Jess drank it all, refusing to let a drop escape.

When he could cum no more, he watched her lovingly lick his cock before getting up without a word and going to her room.

Every night for the next few days, Jess would drop to her knees and suck her nephew's cock, always swallowing all his cum.

Nothing was said about it during the day. It was as if it were perfectly natural, work all day, eat dinner, take a bath and cum in Jess's mouth. Billy wasn't complaining.

One night, after his blow job, Billy was leaving the bathroom when he heard a moan. He thought Jess might be ill so he hurried to her door. As usual, it was left open a crack. Billy looked in and saw that she lying on her bed naked with her legs spread, one hand playing with her clit. He had never seen such a beautiful sight in his life.

As if in a trance, Billy pushed the door open and walked in. He saw Jess look up startled. The two stood staring at each other for several seconds before Billy walked over and got on the bed.

"Billy no!" Jess said, covering her pussy with her hands.

Billy would not be stopped. He crawled between her legs, kneeling and looking down at her covered pussy. He stayed like that for a long time, staring at Jess's totally naked body for the first time. She was gorgeous, beautiful white skin, full but firm breasts, topped by long pink nipples. He had already tasted those nipples, now he wanted more.

"Billy please, we shouldn't be doing this," Jess said without conviction.

Billy reached down and pulled her reluctant hands from her pussy. He gasped as he looked at his first real live pussy close up. The inner lips were swollen and bulged out. The clit looked like a small penis, peeking out of its tiny skin covering. There was juice dripping from between the lips onto the bed sheets.

"Teach me Aunt Jess," Billy said quietly. "I want to do to you what you have been doing for me, I want to learn how to eat your pussy."

Jess moaned. "Oh God Billy, this is so wrong," she whined but didn't cover herself, turning her head to the side.

Jess thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest when Billy used his bandaged hands to spread her legs. She turned back and watched as he crawled up until his face was just above her drooling pussy lips.

"Please Aunt Jess, tell me, tell me what to do."

Jess could take no more. "Stick out your tongue and lick the lips," she said breathing rapidly.

Billy's tongue snaked out and touched Jess's pussy for the first time. He felt her hips buck up slightly. He worked his tongue around the large lips, becoming intoxicated by the feel and the smell of his beautiful woman.

"Now stick your tongue in, yes, yes that's it. Now lick me," Jess said breathlessly, rapidly losing control.

Billy opened his mouth and sucked the large lips inside, clit and all. He heard Jess scream in pleasure as she bucked her hips into his mouth. Her pussy lips filled his mouth with warm flesh, the taste was overwhelming him; he knew right away that he loved eating pussy.

He barely heard Jess scream as her climax began from deep insider of her. He continued to suck her pussy as her legs locked around his head squeezing his cheeks. Her hands grabbed his hair and held him to her climaxing pussy.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Jess said, feeling like she might lose consciousness.

Just as one climax ended, another began, taking her to places she had never been.

Billy was a fast learner. He worked on her pussy, not allowing her to rest. He sucked and licked until finally she could take no more and pushed his head away.

He sat back on his knees, smiling, his face dripping her cum juice. His heart leaped in joy when he saw her open her arms to him. He crawled up and lay down beside her. He brought his lips to hers for a very special kiss.

They kissed and hugged for a long time before Billy felt Jess move. Billy didn't resist when Jess pushed him back and slid down to take his cock into her mouth one more time. Billy pulled her over so that he could us his mouth on her again. They pleasured each other for a long time, finally ending up in an exhausted tangle.

When Billy went to his room late that night, he felt proud that he had satisfied this very sexy lady.

* * * Chapter 7

The days that followed were filled with hard work and tender sex. Billy and Jess were insatiable; he would sometimes eat her three times a day and she would always reciprocate. Even thought Billy was young, he could barely keep up with her. She had a lot of lost time to make up for.

When Billy had the bandages taken off, he began using his hands to bring Jess even greater pleasure. He would finger fuck her, using two fingers to bring her to a peak. But when he tried to mount her she always refused. Billy wanted to take the next step with; he wanted to fuck her.

Jess resisted, somehow feeling that was going too far. It was not that she didn't want to do it, she was crazy with desire to consummate their relationship. However, her feelings of guilt held her back. This was an 18-year-old boy and the son of her best friend. But Jess was only human and her desire finally got the best of her.

Billy was in his room before dinner one cool summer evening when he heard a light tap at the door.

"Come in Aunt Jess."

Billy saw Jess carrying a cup of coffee for her and a coke for him.

"Thanks Aunt Jess," Billy said, wondering why she was there, she had never come to his room like this before.

Jess sat on the side of the bed, making small talk, acting nervous.

"That's a nice dress Aunt Jess, I don't think I have seen it before," Billy said.

"No you haven't, it's a dress that I haven't worn in ten years. I wore it on my honeymoon with John."

"It still fits great," Billy said, not understanding the subtle message until Jess slowly stood up and started to unbutton the dress. His mouth fell open when he saw each button pop open. Suddenly it dawned on Billy what Jess had in mind. His cock grew rock hard as he watched her sexy body come into view. Jess was naked under the thin summer dress.

Billy practically jumped out of bed to take her in his arms and kiss her. He couldn't get enough of the feel of her naked body pressed into his. Then it was Billy's turn to get nervous, realizing what was about to happen. "Aunt Jess, you know I never..."

"I know, that's all right, I'll teach you," she said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed.

She slowly removed Billy's clothes, pausing to kiss parts of his body as they were bared.

Billy could feel the incredible passion in this beautiful woman as she brought her mouth to his again and devoured his lips and tongue. He responded with equal passion.

Jess pushed him back and slowly kissed down his chest until she reached his dripping cock. She took it in her mouth as she had done so many times before, but this time it was different, it was only a preliminary. She was being very careful not to get him over excited, she loved to drink his cum but she wanted it someplace else tonight.

She softly kissed the head of his cock and licked the shaft, sliding down to his balls. She opened her mouth wide to suck first one ball then the other into her mouth. Billy moaned in pleasure.

When Jess turned and brought her pussy to his mouth, Billy knew what to do. He was not as gentle as she had been, devouring her very wet and swollen pussy. He felt her body shake, as a small climax went through her.

Jess knew it was time. She slid her body up next to Billy and kissed his lips tenderly.

She whispered, "Billy, I want you to fuck me now. I can't wait any longer, I need you so bad, please fuck me...I love you." "Oh Aunt Jess, I have wanted to fuck you since that day at the bus station. Are you sure about this?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. Please, I can't wait any longer, put your cock in me. And Billy, I think it is time you stopped calling me Aunt Jess."

Billy moaned as he got between her legs and brought the head of his cock to her very swollen pussy lips. He slowly slid the head in, parting the wet lips. It felt as if he was sliding into a velvet glove. It was the most incredible feeling that the young man had ever felt.

Jess moaned in pleasure as she felt a cock sliding into her for the first time in over a year. A wanton shiver ran through her knowing that it was an 18-year-old virgin that was on the other end of that cock. She no longer knew why she had waited so long; she didn't care if it was wrong anymore.

Billy was moaning in pleasure, fighting the desire to cum. His cock was surrounded in wet pussy flesh. He had never felt anything so soft and warm. It was better then he had imagined in all his fantasies. This was a wonderful woman he was fucking, a woman that he now realized that he loved very much.

Jess pushed her hips up to meet Billy's cock as it slid to the bottom in her excited pussy. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around his back as her arms held his neck.

"Oh God Aunt Jess...I mean Jess, I can't believe it, I can't believe I am actually fucking you. God, I love you," Billy said as he brought his lips to hers.

Billy's hips began to move faster as Jess pushed up to meet each thrust. Soon, the room was filled with moans of pleasure and the sounds of flesh slapping on bare flesh. Billy was driving violently into his now screaming lover.

"Yes sweetheart, fuck me, fuck me hard, please squirt all that hot cum into me, I'm cummming," she screamed and locked her body to her young lover.

"Oh God, oh God Jess, I can't hold back, I'm going to cum."

Jess felt Billy's thrusting cock spasm and begin to squirt his cum deep into her pussy. She held him tight as climax after climax overtook her, her pussy milking out everything Billy's balls could produce.

The two lovers collapsed in exhaustion when they could cum no more. Billy stayed on top of Jess for a long time, his cock still deep inside of her.

"God that was wonderful, I needed that so much, thank you, thank you," Jess said, kissing Billy's face over and over. Then she pulled back and looked into his eyes and said, "I love you Billy Mayfair!"

* * * Chapter 8

Bright sunlight was shinning into the window when Billy woke up the following morning. He was disoriented, not sure where he was. At first he thought that last night had only been a dream, a beautiful dream. Then he saw Jess's dress still on the floor where she hand dropped it, but she was not there.

Billy jumped out of bed when he saw the clock, it was 8 a.m. and they were normally out on the farm working by now. He quickly put his boots and jeans on and ran to the farmhouse.

When he opened the door, he smelled breakfast cooking. He walked into the kitchen and saw Jess standing at the stove, wearing his long sleeve shirt. The shirt covered her to mid thigh.

Jess turned and smiled at Billy. "Hi lover, it looks like we slept-in this morning."

Billy walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"That was the most incredible night of my life Aun...uh Jess, thank you, you were wonderful." Billy said, bringing his hands up to her soft breast and squeezing.

"You were pretty good yourself," she said, feeling excitement grow as her young lover played with her nipples. "You had better let me work or breakfast will burn."

"Let it burn," Billy said, reaching over to turn off the burner and then take the spatula from her hand, laying it on the counter.

"Billy, we can't now," Jess pleaded without conviction in her voice.

Billy pulled Jess over to the kitchen table and pushed the plates and silverware out of the way then lifted her up to sit on the table. He kissed her lips and began to unbutton her shirt. He spread the shirt, revealing Jess's full soft breasts. His hands played with the large orbs; lifting and squeezing them bring moans of pleasure from her.

Billy began to push Jess back on the table.

"Billy, at least let me go take a bath, I am still ...uh...you know we were pretty active last night and..." Jess tried to say as Billy kissed her lips then forced her to lie down.

Lifting her legs, Billy placed Jess's feet on the table. He pulled up a chair and sat down, his head between her legs, close to her very wet pussy.

He hesitated for only a second before bringing his lips to Jess's drooling pussy lips. He heard her moan as his tongue dove into her pussy hole.

He felt Jess pull his head tight to her pussy, lifting her hips in excitement.

"Oh God Billy, eat, eat me, I love how you suck my cunt," Jess screamed beginning a series of climaxes.

Billy worked on her pussy for over an hour, licking and sucking every inch. When she got too sensitive, he would pause, kissing her thigh and whispering sweet words to her. Then he would start again.

When Jess could take no more, Billy stood up and lowered his zipper, freeing his hard cock. He brought it to her pussy lips and slid it in easily, feeling the incredible slipperiness of his lover's wet pussy. He fucked her hard, bringing her to another climax. He even turned her on her side so that her pussy was sideways, causing her pussy to clamp down hard on his now very excited cock. Billy watched his cock slide in and out of her fat cunt lips, her pussy dripping juice from her pussy onto the table.

"Oh Jess, I have to cum. I am going to cum deep in your wonderful cunt, here it comes, here it comes, take it, oh God, take all my cum."

"Yes, yes, cum in me, pour all that wonderful juice into me lover," Jess said.

Soon Billy had exhausted his supply of sperm for now and fell back on the kitchen chair. He rested his cheek on his aunt's ass, occasionally placing small kisses on the soft skin.

After several minutes, Billy sat back. Jess had not moved, still curled in a fetal position on the table. Billy still could not believe that he was fucking his beautiful woman on the kitchen table. As he gazed loving at his lover's well-fucked pussy, cum began to trickle out and drip to the table.

Billy reached over and smacked his aunt's ass lightly saying, "Come on woman, we need to eat breakfast and get back to work." Bill helped Jess pulled her exhausted body to a sitting position on the table.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,555 Followers