That Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The diesel motor hummed along the interstate for hours until we were well into the night. I decided I wanted to lie down and rest in the back. I clicked out of my seatbelt and flopped down in the back. Jessica joined me shortly after. She tried to get comfortable in the now tight squeeze of the back.

"Don't look," she said.

"What," I asked? I turned and looked at her holding some shorts.

"I'm going to change into these so I can sleep a little better," she replied.

"Sure," I said.

I turned my head and looked out the back window at the headlights behind the van. The full moon brightly lit up the dark sky. It provided dim light in the cab of the van. She started shuffling around and kicked her pants off. She bumped me a couple of times. I turned my head to get a peek at what she was doing. She laid flat on her back and lifted her legs up to pull her shorts up her legs. My heart jump as my breath caught in my throat. Just the thinnest piece of fabric covered her most intimate part of her body. I couldn't help but stare. Her legs flattened on the floor as she lifted her hips and finished pulling them over her hips. Her tiny little red thong was now hidden by a short pair of grey shorts. Her mound pressed hard against the silky red fabric before it slipped from sight. She smiled a devious little smile as she caught me in a dead stare. My wood started to stir in my shorts.

"Pervert," she teased.

I smiled a nervous smile as she fluffed her pillow a little. She rested her head and smiled at me still. She loved teasing me it seemed. That little red thong turned my mind. I wanted to touch so badly. I couldn't take my mind off the valley between her legs. I was so close to it.

"What," she asked teasingly?

"Sorry," I muttered.

"No you're not," she joked. Her eyes looked at the lump in my pants.

I rolled slightly to try and hide myself. She turned her head and tried to get comfortable. She lifted a leg and bent her knee. We were sleeping head to feet in opposite directions so I could see right up the loose leg hole. Her thong teased my sight as she rested and pretended to try and sleep. I could just make out the puffy edge of a lip. My hand lay right at her hip and was no more than 6 inches from the gap. My hand was shaking with desire as I wanted to touch. I wanted to feel her skin. Wanted to see what she would let me do. Wanted to see how far she would let this teasing go.

I didn't. I remained still but continued to watch until sleep called me.

I awoke later on that night. I didn't know what time it was but it was still dark and I know I hadn't slept all night. I had rolled onto my side at some point trying to get comfortable in the cramped van. Jessica was on her back with her legs tangled one under another. Her one arm was draped over her face, the other under the seat. Her one leg was resting against my hard on and my arm. Her soft skin felt electric against my arm. Her shorts were still open and loose. I could make out the red lines in the moon light.

My mind turned as my hand moved to her leg right above her knee. I couldn't help it anymore, I had to feel her skin. I waited for her to react. Nothing. I started making small, soft circles watching her for anything. Nothing. Only the hum of the motor and the soft voice of a late night radio talk show filled the cabin of the van.

I pressed harder and worked my way up and down her thigh. I loved the feel of her skin. Its warmth and softness as I pressed my fingers to it. The way it depressed and glided under my fingertips. Still there was nothing from her, just the soft rise and fall of her chest. She was still sleeping or just doing a good job of pretending.

I continued, couldn't help what I was feeling. I had never felt this type of excitement and desire. My palms were sweating, my heart pounded, my breath was quick but under control. My cock throbbed into the lower part of her leg. I crept higher and higher up her thigh until I was right at the edge of her shorts. I retreated and felt the smoothness of her skin on my way down to her knee. Her knee was about as far down as I could reach. I could probably get as high as her little oval belly button if I reached hard.

I circled her knee and then climbed up the inside of her thigh towards the line of her shorts. My hand touched both her legs as I neared her center. They felt warm and yielded easily to my touch, her soft skin inside her leg. I retreated again and still she lay motionless. My cock had to be purple and I know it was leaking fluid inside my shorts.

I stroked my way back up to the little line I hadn't crossed at her shorts. I slowly, painfully inched under her shorts. My heart was beating so hard I felt the whole van could hear it pounding. I didn't take the direct route but stayed outside the valley and stayed clear of her panty line. My fingers came to rest just inside her hip bone where the string hugged her skin. I held still and waited. Her arm still covered her face so I couldn't tell but she wasn't stopping me.

I let my fingers slide down where her shorts became tight at her ass. I came back down to mid-thigh before returning under her shorts. I went more inside and felt the soft flesh of her inner thigh. My fingers met the lacey line of her tiny thong. I moved up and felt the soft swell of her mound. It was so inviting, calling me to go further. I crossed them and went to the opposite side. The silky material slid smoothly under my fingers. I drew circles on the material. I could feel the soft tuft of hair she had groomed under the cover of silk.

My hand was deep inside her shorts, I could see them pressing the material of her shorts up as I continued playing gently with her in the valley between her legs. Her legs were parted slightly and would allow just enough room to press down further into her center. I went for it. I felt her slit as I traveled down. My hand caught against her thigh as I felt her warmth and moistness in between.

I didn't notice her arm move. I didn't notice her eyes watching mine. I was focused on that little area of flesh between her legs. Her legs opened a little more, letting me get a little deeper inside. Then I noticed.

"What are you doing," she mouthed? She wasn't mad, no anger in her face. The look of surprise and something else met my eyes.

I froze! My thumb was touching moist skin on both sides of her thong right at her entrance. My fingers were spread over the triangle, the middle one on her clit. I couldn't respond. What could I say? Nothing. She only smiled. Then unexpectedly she parted her legs further, giving me more space. Permission?

I pressed my thumb into the material. It held me out but sank into her hole some. Wetness spilled onto my thumb as her hips turned to meet my advance. I watched her face as I pressed. A smile that turned to pleasure as I worked my thumb into her stickiness. I pushed the thin strip out of the way giving me an opening into her pouty lips. So sticky and wet as I sank my thumb into her wetness. Her walls clung to the roughness of my thumb as a soft moan escaped her lips. Hungry.

I circled her soaked hole and felt her lips part. I wanted her clit. I tried to find it but the tightness of the material made it challenging. I reached and pulled the top of her panties. They rolled down and got tangled in her shorts. I had more room to work now. My fingers found her fleshy folds soaked and hot as I pressed her little button with my middle finger. Her hood folded back and opened her nub for more pleasure. My thumb found her dripping hole again.

A deeper moan escaped her lips now. Her hips rolled and lifted to increase my penetration. Sticky cream flooded my hand. It smeared around her mound onto her thighs as I pressed her folds open. Her hands softly moved to her hips and started to push her shorts down her legs. I was shocked by her bold actions but was relieved that I was being given more room. She brushed my cock as she pushed them down to mid-thigh. Her hand returned and caught my cock through my shorts. She pulled gently at first before releasing and running her hand up my leg hole. She grabbed my cock and started pulling hard.

Wet, soaked, sticky, and undulating her hips hard, she whimpered softly as my thumb pushed deep. I rubbed her clit hard and spread her juice over her tight mound. Wet with desire she tried to be quiet but again moaned a little louder than she should have. It didn't get any attention. I kept scratching, clawing at her cunt as she pulled my cock hard.

My fingers opened her and pressed her hard. Her smell was starting to find my nose and it reminded me of her shorts in the bathroom. I twisted my fingers around and drove my pointer and middle into her hole. It was open and wet and pulled my fingers tightly as I pressed them inside hard and deep. She pressed into me just as hard. She wanted release as bad as I wanted to touch her.

It was incredible the feel of her. Her creaming hole soaked me up to my knuckles and everything else that was near it. I continued to press her wet ridge, the space between her legs, that forbidden area I shouldn't be in. Her whole body was tense with excitement. All at once she let out a deep groan. Her body convulsed and shook as she started to cum. She was cumming hard and rolled her head to bite her pillow.

She settled and released the pillow. Her sticky cum dripped on my fingers as I continued to press her slowly. The whole thing was wild. I couldn't believe I had touched her, couldn't believe I had masturbated her and she let me. Her hand continued to tug my over stimulated cock. I felt myself start to cum. I tried to get her to stop but she wouldn't let up. I fired thick ropes of cum into my boxers and shorts. Her hand was just as soaked as mine when she stopped jacking me off.

We both stared at each other. She smiling and panting, me still in shock at the turn of events. Her shorts still at her knees, my hand still touching her wet lips. Her hand still inside my shorts feeling my cum, rolling it around on her fingers. Resting.

The van suddenly started to slow and the bump, bump, bump of the reflectors vibrated the van as we started down an off ramp to make a stop. In no big hurry she retracted her hand and smiled as she wiped my cum onto my soft cock outside my shorts. Her devious smile crossed her face as she tugged her thong up first then her shorts.

"You're bad," she whispered in my ear followed by a soft kiss on my cheek. Her hot breath on my ear sent a chill down my spine. She climbed into her seat and waited until we reached the gas station.

I let the van clear out before I bolted for the bathroom. I couldn't get my luggage from the top so I had to do the best I could do and clean myself up. I was still wet and sticky but the bulk of the mess was gone when I returned to the van. Jessica was in her seat, nothing further would be happening tonight.

***

We arrived at my aunt's mid-morning. It was decided we would stay here for the day and then resume our trip tomorrow at 5 in the morning.

There was a nothing out of the normal between Jessica and me. We went about our day and nothing was said about what had happened in the van. They came and went a few times during the day so we really didn't get a chance to talk. We had some alone time on the front porch late in the afternoon.

"You were so bad," she said.

"You let me," I replied quickly.

"Me," she cried, eyebrow raised and a surprised look on her face. "I didn't put my hands into my cousin's shorts."

"But you did," I retorted.

"Only after," she quipped. "Kind of hard not to when you are doing that to me."

"Was it ok that I did that," I asked sheepishly?

"Bad," she sassed. "But, it was nice to be touched. Haven't had that in a very long time."

"But," she continued. "We really shouldn't be doing that."

"You said yourself you liked it," I came back quickly. "I liked it."

"Not saying I didn't like it," she smiled. "Just said it was bad and we shouldn't be doing that. I'm your cousin, I'm family."

I felt deflated. I hadn't wanted to be with somebody so bad in my life. The look on my face said it all. She read it quickly.

"Don't look so sad," she said softly. "Maybe you can touch me here," she pointed. Her hand touched her soft leg covered by a short skirt. "But, not here," she teased. She lifted her skirt and showed me her white panties.

"What about here," I asked? My hand touched the side of her breast.

"Bad," she laughed.

"So maybe here all the way up to here," I asked? My hand traveled to the edge of her panties under her skirt.

"Hmmm," she growled. Her head tilted exposing her neck. A sign of yielding and surrender. "Maybe."

"But not here?" I crossed my hand to her center and pressed the triangle of fabric in the valley between her legs.

She shuttered at my touch.

"We will see," she moaned. "You do something to me, make me get all weak and shaky when you look at me with those eyes."

I pressed into her gap a little harder.

"No, behave," she teased. She stood and walked away with the sway in her hips.

***

Dinner. We sat and waited for the food to hit the table. Jessica sat right next to me. I was going to behave, not be bad as she said. Her leg bumped mine a few times under the table. I turned to see what she wanted. She had this look on her face, playful. It alerted my senses and made my hand move under the table cloth to her knee. I touched it and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Her eyes, that smile, it was ok for me to be here. I rubbed it gently. Stroked up and down her smooth skin feeling it tingle with excitement. I went higher and higher up her leg until I found the edge of her skirt. I rested my hand there, tickling and drumming my fingertips right at the hem line. A wicked little smile on her face while I did this. She was daring me to go higher, but not wanting me to do it. Wanted to feel my touch in front of the family but not thinking I had the guts to do it. Excitement.

My fingers turned and I pressed under the hem. She cocked her head and gave me a look. Bad. I pressed on until I was right up to her inside thigh. Much higher than she thought I would dare to go. I was still safe where she said I could touch her, her rules. My fingers pressed the soft material of her white panties. Her head turned again.

"Can I have the salt," she asked? She scooted forward in her seat, hiding more of her body under the cover of the table. Permission.

I stroked her panties, around her thighs. Her nipples grew hard as she let me. Loved me touching her, letting me feel her skin. Then her napkin went to her lap and set it down. Her hand got my wrist and softly took it away. Mouthed behave as she let it go under the table so not to draw attention to us. I relented and moved back to her knee. Moved slowly up to the hem of her skirt but went no further. We ate this way. Compromise.

I helped with the dishes and cleaning. Jessica disappeared. I found her out on the front porch swing relaxing and listening to the night. I sat next to her timidly. She smiled so softly. I loved that smile.

"Bad," she teased.

"Me," I asked dumbly. "I didn't go anywhere I wasn't told I couldn't go."

"Bad," she repeated.

We sat and swung on the swing just listening to the night.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

"Truth."

"How many people have you been with," she asked?

"4," I replied honestly.

"Stud," she joked.

"Hardly," I replied. I looked at her.

"Truth."

"When was the last time for you," I asked?

"I beg your pardon," she said flabbergasted. "What makes you think I'm not a good little girl?"

"Oh, Jess," I laughed. "If you only knew."

"Do tell," she smiled.

"The dock last year," I started. "John was visiting and you two were out on the dock. You were wearing that short little skirt."

Her eyes grew wide as I started to describe the events.

"He had his hand under your skirt and it was working back and forth quickly. Probably pressing into you as you moaned. I couldn't see everything clearly but I could figure it out. Only a matter of time before it wasn't his fingers plunging into you."

"You shit," she laughed. "And you watched?"

"Only for a minute," I offered. "Was kind of hot though."

"Ok, you got me there," she relented.

"So how jealous were you," she asked?

"No, no, no," I said quickly. "You haven't answered my question yet."

"Well," she thought quickly. "It was with John and we broke up in November after Thanksgiving so I guess it's been since then."

"Dam, has it been that long," she asked mostly to herself while laughing?

"Poor thing," I teased.

I got a quick swat to my arm before we both started laughing.

"Truth," I said. She was dying to ask the next question. "And yes, I was jealous of him."

"But why," she asked?

I let her get in another question without putting up a fuss.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess because you are sexy. I don't know really. Animal lust I guess. Seeing him and wishing I was there instead."

"How long have you wanted to touch me," she asked quickly?

"I've had the feelings for a long time but ever since the boat ride, something changed. Seeing you like that did something to me."

She took in this new revelation as she pondered her next choice.

"I guess the lake gets me into trouble doesn't it," she joked. We both laughed at that. It was a good way to break the tension.

"Truth," she said.

"Were you teasing me or was it innocent?"

"A little of both," she said. "Considering how long it has been since my last time, I'm a little over due for some attention."

I looked at her mouth as she said this. Watched her body language. The way she moved was so loose and perfect. She felt comfortable and at ease with me.

"Truth," I said.

"What are you thinking right now," she asked?

"Those lips," I said looking at her mouth. Her lips were full and flush red.

She giggled.

"Dare," she said mischievously.

"I dare you to kiss me."

Her eyebrows raised. The look of lust crossed her eyes. She looked around. She leaned in and kissed my mouth. I opened, she opened. Our tongues found each other as we kissed right on the front porch. All the people in the house and here we were kissing on the front porch.

We kissed for a while, much longer than I thought we would. We parted, both panting and looking at each other. Her face flush with desire. Cheeks molten, ears even turning a little red. Her breath caught in her throat as she spoke.

"Wow," she sighed. "Not bad."

"Thanks," I said.

"Truth," I said.

"How bad do you want me," she asked?

It was a bold question and I had to measure how I was going to answer it but I couldn't take too much time doing it. I tried to stall.

"That's a bold question," I said.

"Game over then," she teased.

"A lot," I replied quickly. I couldn't come up with anything cleaver so I said what I wanted.

"Jessica," my uncle called from the inside of the house.

"Bad," she said to me as she stood. She leaned down and kissed me quickly one last time before going inside.

She didn't come back out. We settled in for the night and rested for the long ride to Florida.

5 a.m. came early. We piled in and started off on the last leg of the trip. I got into the very back and laid down to rest. Everyone else had a seat. The trip was uneventful until after dinner time. We were near the Tennessee, Georgia border when the tire blew out. My uncle did a great job of holding the van under control and coasting off the highway.

We sat on the side of the road and listened to the cars fly by as he tried to change the tire. Problem was there was no spare, he had bought the van used and never thought twice about looking to see if they had a spare. We had to get towed to a repair shop. After we got there we got more bad news. They had a tire but the rim was bent and couldn't be used anymore. He could order a new rim and it would be here in the morning. That meant an overnight stay at a hotel that he hadn't budgeted for.